[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: wwbd.jpg (6KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
wwbd.jpg
6KB, 243x247px
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>4137958
taking your- whoop-de-doo. taking your- we fucking know. taking your- 'the fuck up. sick-sick-sick of it bilepuddle on floor hacking coughing up blood so goddamn done with this sh*t. oh wow yay no cowmilks in caocaobean cocktail. wop-wop no uddersquirts in your dirtwater. there's no one the hell left to tell get to fukken stepping holy fug screameing into pillow almost rippeing out hair throat scratcheing up so intense is my hatred towards this particular thing
>>
>>4137963

What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.
>>
>>4137963
>whoop-de-doo
stopped reading there >:^(
couldn't handle the rudeness >:^(
>>>/b/ >:^(
>>
>>4137958
high quality meme
high quality announcement
>>
>>4137985
why would ne1 ever use their namefig to post a copypasta?
just.. just makes no sense.
honor amongst crooks, trust among the royalty.
srsly feel bad for u, son. i got [check 'em] prob'ms but postin aint 1
>>
>>4137958
great meme
>>
>>4137999
nice trips but I don't understand what using a namefig has to do with posting copypasta.
>>
>>4138008
well, i assumed most namefigs take a look-over at their past posts in the archive. perhaps i'm mistaken. perhaps u don't. lolo does tho im pretty sure. kinda sad when she started gettin real autistic about the imposterin that she was pastin screenshots from the archive. but i guess if u dont do that it doesn't matter nearly as much. to me it would tho. i wouldn't want my namefig associated with boring-ass someone-else's content unless it was a cleverly placed 'youd be suprise' or something brief like that but then again probably not
>>
>>4138035
>'youd be suprise'
i came up with that meme. that was all me

lolo is a good poster btw
>>
>>4138036
REALLY? r u just sayeing those things cause u can tell that im the one that came up with the idea to put it on the spoiler image and because i have also had issues in the past with lolo? are u like, trying to ruse or trigger me by saying those two things, cause it seems kinda like u r k jus settin the record strate
>>
>>4138040
i actually love lolo. she's my wife. and don't take credit for my dank memes, that's theft.
>>
File: LoLo BTFO.png (330KB, 1350x518px) Image search: [Google]
LoLo BTFO.png
330KB, 1350x518px
>>4138036
>lolo is a good poster
That statement is, by any and all standards, objectively false.
>>
>>4138042
i mean fine o.k. drop lolo BUT I DEFINITELY am the one in that sticky that conceptualized the u'd be suprise spoiler image. & every1 in thread felt the magick & was like yes this one cause it was a very good application for the meme. i mean if u did create it good fuggen goin i rly actually kinde luve it im jus sayin I WAS the one to put proverbial PEN to PAPER & bring that particular iteration of maybe-your meme to fruition.
>>
>>4138044
she's beautiful and great at cooking and smart too and my wife too
>>
>>4138049
not only did i put the pen to paper, but i created the paper to which the pen was put. this is my world, buckaroo, and you're just along for the ride
>>
File: mascapone-massacred.png (522KB, 2112x321px) Image search: [Google]
mascapone-massacred.png
522KB, 2112x321px
>>4138044
agreed dude here is my quick lil haranguing of that sl*t if u wna maybe save it (or not, what do you know anyway) people seemed to really get a kick outta it when i posted it cause it was so 'called for' in the moment. i know there might have been some samefigging going on but it was an honor either way and i chose a really chill-ass pic for it so im prouda that 2
>>
lolo confirmed harangued
rhymes with gangbanged

let's take this pig to market genmtlmelen
>>
>>4138035
Yeah see, I have a completely different philosophy about namefigging or tripfagging on other boards. I'm not trying to build or create a "persona" or "character." I just post whatever I feel like, whatever stupid thought I have or non-original response - it just doesn't matter. There's no "end game" and I don't get anything out of it other than having some laughs with other people on this board who share my sense of humor.

That's all there really is to it. I also post meta-anonymously but there's no rational or specific reason why when I switch. Its just getting bored of one or the other.
>>
>>4138061
>my sense of humor
no
>>
File: LoLo IRL.jpg (33KB, 402x450px) Image search: [Google]
LoLo IRL.jpg
33KB, 402x450px
>>4138051
>Beautiful
She literally looks like pic related.

>Great at cooking
How can anyone "great at cooking" fuck up making roast duck and vegetables THIS badly? http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3985347/#3985497

>My wife too
Prove it.
>>
>>4138061
oo, i wasnt talken about other boards, really.. but i get ur perspective, particularly cause u rly dont have anything u can hold up @ the end-a tha day & be proud of. like, words that you have typed that other people (not ur relay-chat reject friends) would actually save and re-post, which has happened to me more times than i can recall. ..of course there's beb.. but who gives two frigs about beb
>>
>>4138073
she's gorgeous and a 5 star chef and a 5 star class act and should be a model
>>
>>4138074
Oh sorry, didn't realize I was talking to you Sparkles.

I'll see myself out of this conversation now.
>>
>>4138087
hAh even before i start in on your dull ass someone else already basically agrees with me and says you're not funny. fukken gotem
>>
bumping?
>>
File: okay.png (42KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
42KB, 243x247px
>>4137958
>>
>>4137958
We already knew you're a faggot, OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.