[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and there is now a Josou (a subgenre of shotacon involving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1432913012002.gif (732KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432913012002.gif
732KB, 500x500px
>and there is now a Josou (a subgenre of shotacon involving crossdressing boys) board.
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4134964
shut the fuck up, pathetic pedophile. there is no such board
>>
File: 1413370859745.gif (1MB, 592x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413370859745.gif
1MB, 592x540px
>>4134964
Nice, now let's make out!

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4134993
+1 fuck u OP
>>
>>4134976
They're apparently quoting this page:

>http://www.bluethree.us/futaba/

(scroll down to 0.52)

OP also seems to have posted to /qa/:

>>>/qa/434226

And note that their post on /qa/ is the ONLY place where they actually give the board name. However the board does not seem to exist:
>>>/jo/
>>
intellimouse is so durable that aliens excavating the planet will think they were the dominant life form, as they will survive nuclear war and being in the ground for 6 million years

however as we all know, intellimouse = INTERSTELLAR DOG SHIT DO NOT BUY mouse because it has NO NO NO NO:
--ricer color logo led's
--13 different buttons that you will never ever use
--gay ass rubber coating that comes off after 6 days
--bullshit DPI gimmick, as we all know DPI is _DIRECTLY_ proportional to skill, what am I going to tell all my xfire friends? I have 600 dpi? nooo fuck that I need a mouse with 8500 dpi so when they say "whats ur dpi lol" i can be like I DON'T UNTERSTAND WHAT DPI IS BUT MINE IS MORE THAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--MARKETING! if no one said it was good on TV or in a magazine, then it's clearly MEGA DOG SHIT
--massive price tag. wow, how can I put my hand on something that didn't cost AT LEAST, AT LEAST $130? 20 dollar mice are the kind of e-waste that are included with prebuilts at walmart
>>
>>4135490
The fact that the post on /qa/ has a different filename, and gives the board a name (while on [s4s], OP never does) leads me to suspect that whoever made the /qa/ thread is actually someone else.
>>
IF YOU LIKE CROSSDRESSING ANIME BOYS
>>
>>4135510
FOR A LIMITED TIME, SAVE $10 OFF CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE. OFFER ENDS DEC. 18

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4135521
COPY THAT
>>
>>4135505
I always figured filenames like that were assigned by 4chan, they look computer-generated and I see them all the time on here and I doubt there are many who name their pictures like that. Also, it would be a rather spectacular coincidence for two nearly identical threads with the same picture to be posted within hours of each other by two different people.

Also, another version of this thread was posted here a few days ago (same image, no board name):
>>4131924
Note that this one uses the exact same filename as the one in this thread. Either there's two people posting these threads in some kind of conspiracy, or those filenames are computer generated as a function of the picture content and the board.
>>
File: 1444293478827.png (847KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444293478827.png
847KB, 1280x720px
>>4135539
Is this bait?
Those filenames are generated by 4chan x
>>
>>4135549
I kind of figured it was done by one of the apps or plugin, since normal images don't have their names altered like that (and iphone images just become "image.xxx") but I only use 4chan in the regular web browser so I'm not really familiar with those sorts of things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.