[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone told me that this is a meme board.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 8oSkNxx.jpg (32KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
8oSkNxx.jpg
32KB, 700x500px
Someone told me that this is a meme board.
>>
>>4132055
excuse me i would like to point out that you have just received doubles as your post number would indicate. congratulation and have a grand day
>>
>>4132055
DOUBLE
>>
>>4132055
hahah LOL, epic meme, im realy enjoying this meme
>>
File: hella jeff.jpg (16KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
hella jeff.jpg
16KB, 383x700px
>irony
>>
File: 4L_i80xrrE5.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_i80xrrE5.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
I've got bad news 4U
>>
>>4132055
I'm meme neither
>>
File: marza.jpg (103KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
marza.jpg
103KB, 684x960px
cheese!
>>
>>4133599
dubs!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
ew, oh no i do not like that meme, it is not ironic enough
>>
>>4132055

>Everyone:

have you seen this meme?

>Me:

have I seen this meme? You little fuckbabbo, I have seen memes the likes of which you wouldn't comprehend, you silly, silly muchacho. I have seen ALL the memes. I was there when Pepe was just a tiny little froggo. I was there during the Great Meme Wars of the past and will be right at the forefront of every meme vanguard of the future. I'm the Picasso of lel, the James Joyce of kek, the Marcel Duchamp of rofl. I've seen it all: the dankest, the rankest and the blatant shitposting. I've had the jej, the fef and even the occasional rare geg. I'm the leanest, the meanest and the memest. I didn't merely adopt the meme, I AM the meme. I don't think you can fathom the depth of the shit you're in, son. Such ridicule is only the consequence of your vacuous inquiry. So next time you think before asking if I have seen the meme, because you bet your tiny burrito I have. You think YOU saw it?, I have lived it, breathed it and felt it. I know the lingo. I've been through the very lines of the .jpeg code and I've posted it throughout countless imageboards of which you probably haven't even heard of. And I'll have you know it was from the depths of these esoteric sites that the meme was ultimately ironically shitposted unto unsuspecting mainstreamers, such as yourself, who believe they understand the meme but in truth can only scratch its impenetrable surface. It is thanks to the likes of people like you that the meme has lost all of its wholesome and pure quality. Its purpose: quelled; its meaning: convoluted. And now you come to me, at the very end of the natural cycle, and talk to me about some puny vintage meme that has been out of circulation for over two years. Now tell me, just who do you think you're talking to? Because I sure as hell ain't Dorothy, and this sure as hell ain't Kansas. So bye, bye.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.