[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up you meme loving fucks i am an emissary from c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: grab my hand bro.jpg (255KB, 1323x1764px) Image search: [Google]
grab my hand bro.jpg
255KB, 1323x1764px
what's up you meme loving fucks
i am an emissary from
circleboard.org/int
it is a new board created by refugees from ylilauta who left because the admin turned into a huge faggot and kicked us out
we have gotten over 11,000 posts in the first 3 days but we could use more users
board culture is kinda like /s4s/ but with a tighter-knit circlejerk
check it out
i beg
>>
>board culture is kinda like /s4s/ but with a tighter-knit circlejerk
forgot to mention it has flags too
>>
>>4131219
you got one of ours kidnapped by a bulgarian man, how do you explain that?
>>
>>4131223
post-ironic murder/suicide is good, retard
>>
>>4131225
is that why the finns canned you fellas?
>>
>>4131219
well I mean, lately it seems like there has been a sort of backlash effect concerning the ideals and principles the [s4s] of June/July had. I don't debate that the niceness and privilege checking thing was started for the irony of it, but it did become real in a sense and that kind of environment did make for some unique interaction and content production. 4chan is widely known as the meanest in it's dark corner of the internet and the fact that the once joke board self-established this persona so completely different than any other board existing at that time or before it was a pretty neat thing to see.

It attracted a different sort of userbase as well, moot has been quoted to say that anonymity gives users the freedom to post and not be judged, or at least not permanently because your post could not be associated to a sustained persona, here we had people who took up names and posted and the result of that was much more positive than it could have ever been on another board because this one, out of irony, decided not to judge and soon seemed to take it somewhat to heart.

This is all changing lately, I just want to now why. [s4s] ebbs and flows sure, and sometimes things seem to be getting repetitive and it feels like we are stagnating, but something always comes around that stirs the pot a bit and the board is very fun and productive for a while. I think some users just feel like this might be the new way to stir the pot and see what comes out, but is moving in a direction away from the moral and ethical ideals [s4s] invented for itself the only way?
>>
File: sami kieksi.jpg (29KB, 540x325px) Image search: [Google]
sami kieksi.jpg
29KB, 540x325px
>>4131229
no, it was because this faggot became a majority shareholder in early 2015
he's not an imageboarder so he doesn't give a fuck about board culture
he wanted to get rid of /int/ because it wasn't making him money
>>
>>4131232
it was the most popular board!?

>>4131230
this smells like me
>>
THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY A LITERAL KID FUCKER
I REPEAT
THIS MAN FUCKS KIDS
HORSES
SHIT LOGS AND STOOL
TRANNIES AND ASIANS
ALL HALF PRICED THIS SUNDAY
>>
>>4131223
it was just banter
>>
File: Good!.gif (6KB, 629x227px) Image search: [Google]
Good!.gif
6KB, 629x227px
>>4131238
>>
>>4131237
>it was the most popular board!?
no, but we generated a lot of bullshit like reports and posts on the meta board and he just didn't want to bother with it
apparently he's trying to market ylilauta to kids on facebook or something
finnish posters despise him
>>4131238
all good things
>>
>>4131221
>>4131223
off by one kenobis
>>
>>4131223
>bulgarian man
KC tier nickname
And no one liked Radan at all, and he tried to groom some other sissies too
>>4131229
The admin is out of loop of yli current events
>>4131237
the most popular board was saturnian and it was full of reddit/face/4chan(you people) tier mongols
>>
>>4131248
sorry to hear all that friend, I admired /int/'s macabre creativity very much, it's a shame.
>>
>>4131248
>And no one liked Radan at all
liar
>>4131229
they didnt like the circlejerk and said it was killing /int/
now that the circlejerk fucked off, there is 1 post every 15 minutes on /int/ and half of them are about the circlejerk
>>
>>4131286
>liar
Pax
Return to your mother
>now that the circlejerk fucked off, there is 1 post every 15 minutes on /int/ and half of them are about the circlejerk
the circlejerk was the life of the board
two loud krautists complained to the saturn tier admin
and he complied
now they wonder why the board is dead
the board is deforested
>>
>>4131316
radan wasn't disliked, he was tolerated
i miss when he was an innocent poster of fanfic and not a gay muslim extremist
>>
>>4131329
he wasn't really an extremist, he's gay and drinks, just very autistic over the topic
that's why he's better known as
gay muslim pedophile
>>
File: 219.JPG(2).jpg (266KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
219.JPG(2).jpg
266KB, 1200x1600px
I want sex :DDD
>>
>>4131340
wrong idiot
he's the unironic extremist gay muslim pedophile
>>
>>4131381
nah
he'd be the Pax in ISIS
>>
I think what your bored needs it a 6th dimension
>i found mine one shitposing day on the new secret bread but thats when i accepted the non Don penetrating and art revolvinf in the dark ink of the internet became more fun that bum lol but i can only talk to to ciass88
le oasis
>>
>>4131230
what is this weird post

but anyway we need bring back nice bord!!
>>
>>4131466
what is this weird dubs

but anyway we need to check em!!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4131535
thanks bud
check these though
>>
bump for the late night crowd
our board is pretty heckin cozy right now
>>
>>4131219
i posted on ur board it looks silly

>>4131223
captain is right pls bring kekt back our epic child meme hero ;_;
i remember telling him he is a giant of memes of something silly like that on irc and not knowing he was 12 y/o at the time xD
>>
>>4131719
it's probably a little weird for someone who isn't apprised of the circlejerk
but ur boi would have wanted you to do your part to make the board great...
>>
punp
>>
File: 1377340970990.png (169KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
1377340970990.png
169KB, 319x310px
this is not [s4s] thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.