[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're useless to us girls, anon That's why you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1453747808416.jpg (203KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453747808416.jpg
203KB, 700x700px
You're useless to us girls, anon
That's why you don't have a girlfriend
I mean sorry, but you are everything a girl could possibly want! Except you aren't cool.. and you're not hot... you're a loser basically.
>>
lol :3
>>
am girl, can confirm
>>
post more stuff like this please. it feels so good to read. so good. i am so excited. so excited.
>>
>>4128321
I post my nudes if you post yours first.
>>
>>4128352
r u a grill
>>
>>4128386
Only time will tell :^)
>>
>>4128282
Girls are useless to enlightened males who know the feel of a tight boypussy
>>
>>4128399
Gay dubs
>>
>>4128416
It's not gay if he's wearing a chastity cage
>>
>>4128391
pls dont tease me
>>
>>4128462
Maybe post your nudes or I will tease you some more
>>
>>4128465
but i can't. it's embarrassing. >_<
>>
>>4128465
pls respond. you will be my gf right?
>>
>>4128282
are people still affected by this? i mean once you have sex and realize that its not really all that great you just kindof go on living life and that "youll never have sex" is kind of a good thing because then you have time to actually do stuff like building houses
>>
>>4128399
nice dubs. this statement is gay but true
>>4128427
also true
>>4128469
its not embaressing bb im here for you and i want you to be comfortable ok
>>
>>4128282
i dont need a gf because grils have a sh*t taste in memes
>>
>>4128524
Yes. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
>>
>>4128558
you probably posted this knowing i would be too embarrassed to post my naked body on 4chan for all to see and your only purpose was to tease me. that is frustrating
>>
>>4128576
tbh 4chin is the best place to get nakind just sayin
and if you do it anywhere else its just gonna end up here anyway
>>
>>4128576
Well if you aren't going to post pics I guess we will never know.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.