[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We stop being ironic Some times you need to get out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: le cool suits guy.jpg (22KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
le cool suits guy.jpg
22KB, 500x332px
ITT: We stop being ironic

Some times you need to get out of your head to keep yourself healthy. So here we will have a casual conversation free of irony or being ironic or unironic. I will start.

How was your day today anon?
>>
Well, it's still going on. It's 11:22 in my time, so I can't give a full summary of the day just yet. I've been working on a method to "peek" through the veil of time (a construct of the Greys) and gather information regarding the near future, but have so far only succeeded in drawing the Grey's attention. I feel VERY close to a breakthrough, but have yet to discover the proper combination....

I will need some time(haha.).
>>
Ironically, nothing ironic has happened today. How about you anon?
>>
I unironically wish anime was real
>>
>>4117382
TFW government agents post on /s4s/
>>
>>4117383
i cleaned my room today
>>
No tracking details. The carrier has not provided tracking details for this shipment at this time.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
My day was ironic, thanks for asking. I don't know how to say this unironically, though.

Suppose I were to be ironic, though, or as you call it, "unironic", I would answer: "My day was fine.". (Un)fortunately, I will perceive your post to be unironic, because that's what you wanted me to perceive it as. Whether you were really being ironic or not is irrelevant to me.

Of course the real irony here is, that this entire post is ironic because I (un)knowingly perceived your post to be ironic to at least to some extent. But that cannot be helped. That I never can get over. If I could, I would not be depressed all the time.
>>
I took a shower. I know it's unheard of but I like how I feel when clean
>>
File: shananena.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shananena.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
my face when i'm literally never ironic on this board anymore
>>
>>4117391
Why?
>>
>>4117380
Oh, my day's been going just fine so far, thanks for asking. I cleaned my room, ate breakfast, went jogging, took a shower, and studied for a psychology test I've got coming up. Usual stuff.

>>4117388
These doubles cannot go unchecked!

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4117380
I wanna take a shit but I'm too lazy to get out of bed.
>>
File: 1414014109620.gif (24KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414014109620.gif
24KB, 216x250px
>>4117382
I think that's the spirit. Just laugh at the absurdity of it all. Even though there really isn't anything funny about it. Why do I want to stop being ironic anyway? I think that may not even be the problem.
>>
>>4117388
hell be fine

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4117393
i moved on to new sincerity, irony is yesterday's old bread
>>
>>4117406
But why do you say that?
>>
>>4117406
Depressing

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
if good fortune lolcats return

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4117414
rerolling for you anon

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4117409
Irony will only take you so far, in order to ascend to a higher plane of expression I adopted new means of communication that are revolutionary and cutting edge

>>4117413
Hardly, old chap. Hardly.
>>
>>4117417
epic win
>>
File: epic.jpg (37KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
37KB, 500x382px
>>
>>4117422
here's ur reply now shut up lol
>>
>>4117425
i got one for u 2 lad

>>4117422
>>4117388
dubs
>>
>>4117422
So, do you know why do we defend? Why do we shield the information that we ourselves are broadcasting in the first place?

It's like... if I were to be completely sincere, it'd be like letting that gigantic high heeled boot step on me and crush me while I'm laying on the ground helpless. But I just can't bring myself to allow it.
>>
>>4117442
But if you did it give in you'd see that the boot is all in your mind, and that life flows on within you and without you
>>
>>4117469
Please share what you know. Perhaps if we combine our information we can edge closer to the outer realms of consciousness.
>>
Trump FTW
>>
>>4117380
I feel bad (ironically, I actually feel great)
so you see I just said something ironic and then said the truth so even though I inteded to be ironic I ended up being unironic. That is ironic
>>
>>4117476
You don't have to go out

It's all in the here and now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>4117476
I share with you what I can, but I am immutable to the effects of a static timeline so what gets shared and when is not entirely up to me.
>>
buncha losers
>>
>>4117487
found the redditor
>>
>>4117487
found the sparkle princess
>>
>>4117390
I took a bath too! at what time did you take yours? maybe we took it at the same time!!!
>>
>>4117398
maybe move your toilet closer to your bed? or avoid eating too much
>>
>>4117414
maybe
lolcats never left
>>
>>4117398
Have you considered adult diapers?
>>
I really think 3DWANI but there's this cute gril and she's really cute and it's fucking with me ;_;
>>
File: wtfisthislol.jpg (36KB, 352x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthislol.jpg
36KB, 352x400px
>>4117386
>tfw USDA
>>
>>4117534
us what
>>
>>4117571
United States District of Arts
>>
>>4117578
oh cool
>>
I ironically lost my virginity today. Unironically not much happened.
>>
>>4117587
did you meet a cut boy at school? :3
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.