[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Riddle ...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (50KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 552x552px
There are 40 men eating cheese. 39 of them are genius's while one is a complete fucking idiot who should never have been conceived.

Which one is Donald Trump?
>>
>>4113089
Number 29
>>
>>4113089
trick question. he is the cheese.
>>
>>4113089
he's in the pic
>>
God I hate riddles, but this one seems alright.
>>
>>4113089
Donald trump is number 4113089
>>
>>4113089
40 / 1 = 40 he's all 40
>>
>>4113089

I actually don't know the solution myself. It's certainly an ingeniusly put-together riddle. No one I know can figure it out.
>>
File: 1453502385951.jpg (120KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453502385951.jpg
120KB, 500x750px
the one who ate the cheese first
>>
>>4113089
the one who will make america great again
>>
>>4113135

While this is an intriguing solution, I doubr it's a viable one. The concept of "great" modifying the subject of "America" is vague to say the least.
>>
>>4113089
none, d. trump is out getting mad pussay (PUSSSSSSSSAAYY)
>>
>>4113089
Your post have just been brought down.
-rudefig
>>
>>4113122

Interesting proposal ... made more likely by the fact of DUBS ...
>>
>>4113102

Brilliant. I never thought of it that way. Could this be the answer we've been looking for?
>>
File: image.png (82KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82KB, 426x364px
>>4113089
Even though [es4es] was in faced create for the autistic to talk to the others I think we should allow world leaders to speak without the did you talk to or ask? And be the part that helped but somebody knew, did anyone know did anyone view the burning river two, go back if you like to but what we have here is pre-pre bottled fug you in dug out and digg my fig diff I want to help Awooooo become man again if she double mind switch and want to stick dick on, fuck it I'll super glue two then she'll be fucking 2, but I'm just about warmed up thanks for fuck you freedom of thought that's not caught, I live in all of you.
>>
>>4113089
ew, oh no i do not like that meme, it is not ironic enough
>>
>>4113177
das a dub bub
>>
>>4113134
+1
>>
>>4113177

Not entirely sure how this is prudent to the subject matter, but any and all suggestions are welcome (I guess) ...
>>
>>4113179
shut UP meme snob. why not try and be a meme BOB, just for once!
>>
>>4113195

Everyone, we must stay on track. The solution to this riddle could have profound consequences on the sociological lines our society defines itself by.
>>
>>4113204
there are more pressing matters the ridller, the entire state of memes is on the line right now
>>
File: mok.jpg (106KB, 1070x516px) Image search: [Google]
mok.jpg
106KB, 1070x516px
>>4113089

mok
>>
>>4113204
what if donald trump was genious and steven pinker was the none genious
>>
>>4113089

My own theory on the riddle's solution is that the cheese is paramount to the solution itself. Perhaps "cheese", in this sense, is not a THING but a PERSON? If so, the riddle takes on a whole new meaning. The 40 men eating another person named Cheese means there may be 41 men instead of 40, assuming Cheese is not a woman. If it is a woman, then this has to imply this is Donald Trump's mother or relative, but I'm not certain about this. I hope others might shed some more light on the intricacies of what I've begun to call the "Trump Enigma".
>>
>>4113222

The trips, my friend, give your argument much more validation in my eyes. I've always been under the impression Donald may have been the "fucking idiot", but this may turn out to be untrue. If we add Steven Pinker into the equation, then we must rethink how society has construed itself into such an inalienable position. Indeed, we must reconsider the very meaning of what it means to be human.
>>
>>4113244
these trips... these dubs... we may be onto something big here guys
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 2048x1506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 2048x1506px
>>4113244
>three years of hugs
>then we start with a view to emplay everyone imagine dropping one thing, now imagine dropping the same thing last every time. Currency. It's learn not natural to the mathematical world it's ingrained in society that buzz word that vibrates the subconscious I'm changing, but the world yearns for it I hear it in every creak of the floor board don't get me started I feel the like the first prick that suggested the dicktatership on the only pre-historic camping trick and the handle of mental stead fast and now I'm a horsey is easy to split and take a closer look at bothe but I'm only up to "8" sir Higgs mane had done opened a can of worms like that once a month metting on the forth every month and try to be certain a tree falls for all but me to see negitive binary with paper that was to futuristic in 1982. Hawk wing I'm aff ta Sweden
>fashion is safe blue hair every where
>>
>>4113292

Thread resurrection.

It's been several hours and still no solution has been reached. I fear this may never be solved. Perhaps another of the many geniuses on 4chan can answer this absolutely confounding riddle?
>>
>>4113910
Fugg cheese and all cheese eaters lol
>>
>>4113921

Perhaps you have a point. The "cheese-eaters" may not be essential to the riddle whatsoever. Perhaps we should be concentrating on the "fucking idiot who shoukd have never been conceived"?
>>
>>4113947

Wait ... who the hell are you? Get out of my thread!
>>
>>4113089
plot twist: Donald Trump is lactose intolerant
>>
The answer is....OP. He is taking breaks eating cheeses between his 4chan.org posts. But what gave it away was this:

>genius's

I passed grammer school so I know that OP is the complete idiot here. Its supposed to be written "geniii" which is the plural for genies.
>>
File: Genius.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Genius.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>4113982
Pic related here is 1 of the 40 genies
>>
>>4113982
this guy just did it. freaking geanious
>>
>>4113982

Very interesting theory. Maybe I was the fucking idiot all along. But this raises the issue of what Donald Trump has to do in the equation. Would the creator of the riddle truly want to throw such an obvious red-herring at us? Of course, if your theory is correct, I could be just spurting crap out of my mouth since I'm, after all, a "complete fucking idiot".
>>
>>4114082

Hey, who the hell are you stealing all my lines?!

Anyways ... very interesting theory. Maybe I was the fucking idiot all along. But this raises the issue of what Donald Trump has to do in the equation. Would the creator of the riddle truly want to throw such an obvious red-herring at us? Of course, if your theory is correct, I could be just spurting crap out of my mouth since I'm, after all, a "complete fucking idiot".
>>
>>4113089

It's been almost 24 hours and still no solution. Which one is Donald Trump, people?! I'm starting to get desperate for an exact answer.
>>
>>4114772
I think he's ur mum lol
>>
>⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞
>⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛⎞⎛

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE FIELD OF GRASS
POST THIS IN 5 THREADS OR YOU WILL BALD PREMATURELY.
>>
>>4113089
Donald Trump is the prostate cancer that they have
>>
>>4114799
Donald Trump is your dubs.
>>
>>4114800

Very intriguing theory. Also, does that mean YOUR dubs are Donald Trump as well?
>>
>>4114800
Donald Trump is Dubs-tate Cancer?
>>
ur mom lmao
>>
>>4114805

Perhaps you have a point. My mother DOES look like Donald Trump, after all. By God, perhaps this is the breakthrough this riddle has been waiting for!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.