[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: dogfag.png (138KB, 372x365px) Image search: [Google]
dogfag.png
138KB, 372x365px
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>4096007
>didn't even use the word shitpost once.
such lel
>>
BIG MEMES ARE MY DREAMS!!!!
also
>>4096011
noice dubs man
>>
>>4096007
Irregardless, its the same difference and I literally could care less for all intensive purposes so you're point is mute per say.

>>4096011
dubs nice
>>
Lol cool meme
>>
>>4096015
>intensive
God damned Jimmies rustles
>>
nice copy pasta
>>
Trigggggggggeeeerrrddd
>>
File: soflo.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
soflo.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
OMG BRO CALM DOWN BRO ⬇️⬇️ SIMMER ️️ DOWN⬇️⬇️ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉️ BC IT WAS JUST A PRANK HAHAHA GOT U U FUKIN RETARD THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT OVER ️ THERE U FAGOT ️️WE GOT U BRO. I BET U DIDNT NOE HOW 2⃣ REACT WHEN MY BRO DESMOND CAME UP ⬆️ TO U AND JIZZED ALL OVER UR SWEET JEANS IT WAS SO FUNNY NOW U HAVE SUM BABY GRAVY ALL OVER THEM SHITS
>>
>>4096015
Uhg the word your looking for is moot. You could of at least replaced it with hiroyuki. Why mute. Nice to see someone using my of at least
>>
>>4096055
das a dub bub
>>
File: christmas.jpg (71KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
71KB, 600x799px
>>4096007
F u c k... i actually irl sobbed reading this... this was exactly what i wanted to tell neo-/mu/
People used to be cool and actually listened to music. I think they all killed themselves
>>
File: funnymeme2003vintage.jpg (27KB, 555x457px) Image search: [Google]
funnymeme2003vintage.jpg
27KB, 555x457px
>>4096129
hey ur unbanned now?
>>
>>4096013
it's implied hehe
>implied
>>
>>4096588
nice dubs

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: Photo.jpg (107KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
107KB, 960x636px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.