[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*checks dubs*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (24KB, 266x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 266x402px
*checks dubs*
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1536x2048px
>>4092323
* rechecks*
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 457x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 457x700px
>>4092327
These old eyes are a failing me in my old age.
*checks again*
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 244x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 244x340px
>>4092329
Mmm. Things are starting to look suspicious. According to my calculations we should have had a dubs by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 286x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 286x284px
>>4092330
WHY CAN I NEVER GET DUBS???? FOR GOOODNUSS SAAAACK!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x216px
>>4092333
Still not DUBS! I never asked for these trips, throw em away! I asked for DUUUUUUBBBSSS!
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x302px
Oh hello there, mind looking at these dubs of mine?
>>
>>4092334
trips are dubs fam

>>4092333
nice trips
>>
>>4092333
>333
you just got trips
even better mate
>>
>>4092343
You seem to have misunderstood me. Let me break it down in such a way that your tiny mind can comprehend. I want dubs, nothing more nothing less. Trips, (111, 222, 333 etc.) are not dubs... Well, they're not PURE dubs, not dubs that really jump put of the screen to you as "dubs", they're more threes, y'know? I'm thirsty for the two, the 11, 22, 33 etc not threes, three seems impure, one too much in my mind, the same as singles is one less than is good enough. Do you understand? Did that information overwhelm your puny mind? I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty, people like you that don't understand the difference between dubs and trips do not take up a lot of space in my mind. By that I am meaning that they do not take up much space in my brain, comparing it to my brain only. But you see, my brain is like a room, much larger than yours, or any other I'll warrant, and thus the part of my mind concerned with the likes of you is much larger than the whole of your mind put together, it's the way it is. Just proving a point, a point which I sure to pass over your little itty bitty head,but sure, you can try, can't you? I'm like that, I'm kind, I try to help those like you, promise, I do really! But sometimes it seems like a waste of time with you lot. Understand? Probably not. But hey, when does a little more info hurt, despite you not being able to understand it, I'm sure it will do you more good than harm.
Anyway, adios, that's Spanish for bye.
>>
>>4092357
rlly m9?
>>
>>4092348
Do you not understand either? Do I have to spell it out to you too? Oh, have mercy, it's like training youngsters all over again! That is assuming that you're not youngsters, though your stupidly says otherwise. I'll have you know that I had learnt Greek by the age of two. Two months that is. I'm not Greek either, I'm actually English. And by English, I mean descended from the great Anglo kings, not actually living in England.
So, I'm sure you understand my genius and hope that you are ready to submit before me and admit that I am right. Right?
Oh, and by the way, using the word "mate" is a terribly barbaric word to use, personally I always use chap. But that's when I'm talking to friends, notice that I haven't used it talking to you? Yes, that's right, slink back into your hole and do not waste anymore of my time.
>>
>>4092357
i'm not reading all that

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4092370
me neither lmao

#fortune
>>
>>4092358
Yes really, you do understand it, don't you. Actually, I doubt that, you're nothing but another pleb on the so-called "chans" aren't you. And using m9, well, that's just a cheap joke rippled off the other cheap joke of m8, which in turn is ripped off the cheap and vulgar habit of referring to one's accomplices as "mate". How repulsive, but you can't expect much more from gutter-trash like yourself.
>>
>>4092376
really bruh, stop.
>>
>>4092370
>>4092374
I wouldn't exactly expect you to, but for your own good (not that I care), I'll try to break it down to you.
Ahem, all plebs, gutter-trash and other peasants, am here to inform you that I am above you, mentally and in some categories physically. Therefore, you should all shut up (for lack of better terminology) and listen to what I have to say. When I say something (eg. I want dubs), I mean that I want dubs. Not trips, quads or any other, just plain old dubs. Is that clear? Good, now shut it.
>>
>>4092383
k' then try to get dubs, feggit
>>
>>4092388
dank dubs dude
>>
>>4092390
even i got dubs lmao
>>
>>4092380
Getting scared, huh? Wouldn't blame you, so were my teachers when I handed my essay in in Nietzsche. I could see from their faces that they were scared of the enlightenment that would be revealed to them. Or as the quote goes: "sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." That was good old Nietzsche by the way, I'm sure that you haven't heard of him, he seems a little too sophisticated for your kind.
I believe that that quote sums this thread up quite nicely, people too afraid to hear the truth being preached. Hah, I laugh in your faces.
Foolish humans MUHAHAHAHA. That was my evil villain laugh, do you like it? I tend to consider myself as a super villain, so that fits in there nicely.
>>
>>4092399
oh shit mo dubs
>>
>>4092404
oh dayum
>>
>>4092401
tl;dr

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4092407
ayy
>>
File: flubbs.png (50KB, 884x992px) Image search: [Google]
flubbs.png
50KB, 884x992px
check my FLUBS xDDDD
>>
>>4092407
Nice try, bucko. Sorry to disappoint but at my autism counselling sessions they taught me how to spot jokes and I have to say that this blatant mockery of me, posted in the attempt to make me write out more, has failed. Take that fiend, or should I say, hero, since I consider myself as a super villain or evil scientist. Anyway, I am going now, will be back after homework and my chicken mc nuggets are finished.
Yes, that's right, I live with my parents, so what?
>>
>>4092426
*poops*
>>
>>4092441
*burps*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.