[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Will Drink Every Last Drop Of Water On Earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: a-single-almond.jpg (20KB, 150x256px) Image search: [Google]
a-single-almond.jpg
20KB, 150x256px
I have a great thirst. An all-encompassing, unimaginable thirst. A thirst so deep and so strong it can never be quenched. But that does not mean I will not do everything in my power to slake my immense, insatiable craving.

No, I will drink it all. I will drink every last drop of water on earth.

Only when the last remaining droplet of cool, clear water on this planet is drawn inside my hull will I even begin to feel satisfied. So understand me: I do not intend to drink some of the water; I do not intend to drink most of the water; I intend to—and will—drink all of the water.

All of it.

My thirst cannot be contained within the neat little rows of my orchard. I will drain the world.

And if water is ever found on Mars, I will drink that, too.

There is no stopping my thirst. There is no escape from it. This is the only future that awaits. For I am an almond, and I must drink in every last ounce of water as I also drink in your parched screams for mercy.

But there will be no mercy.
>>
Whatevah!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4090667
I can help you get started!
>>
File: watrebouye.jpg (53KB, 432x355px) Image search: [Google]
watrebouye.jpg
53KB, 432x355px
you can't have mine you punk bitch
>>
File: flint.jpg (42KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
flint.jpg
42KB, 620x413px
even the water in flint michigan, OP?
>>
>>4090667
I'll make my own water through respiration and sell it to you at a high premium
>>
>>4090667
Stay hydrated, f.a.m.
>>
>>4090737
holy shit, double time dubs
>>
File: Almond.jpg (55KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
Almond.jpg
55KB, 400x516px
>>4090673
>>4090734
>>4090737
>>4090746

Do the rest of you fools truly believe you can hide the water from me? That your water is safe in the pipes inside your homes? Safe inside your swimming pools and hot tubs? Do you really think that just because your water is in little frozen cubes inside your refrigerators, that one day it won’t be mine?

How naive you are. I will find it, and I will drink it. Clouds, glaciers, sealed bottles—I will take the water from all of them. I will have all of your water and much, much more.

And when all the river and lake beds are cracked, barren desertscapes, I will suck the very water from your body. Yes, that is right—I will drink the water that makes up 60 percent of your disgusting vessel. You will be an unrecognizable, withered, leathery husk after I siphon all the moisture from you.

But first, I will drink all the water from your family and friends’ bodies as you watch, helpless. Your pain means nothing to me and my thirst.
>>
>>4090798
This is my fetish.
>>
File: activated almonds.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
*activates almonds*
>>
>>4090667
>>4090798
I never knew almonds were so rude
>>
>>4090667
I have an important question

is it still dubs if the dubs aren't on the end?
>>
>>4091523
dubs is simply a state of numbers
>>
For the love of God no one activate this bastard.
>>
>>4090667
>>4090798
You're a rude almond.
>>
>>4090767
this
>>
File: Water.png (36KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
Water.png
36KB, 200x113px
Just try and touch my alkalised water bitch. I eat activated almonds every day. I'll rek you m8.
>>
File: the rude nut.png (163KB, 1209x590px) Image search: [Google]
the rude nut.png
163KB, 1209x590px
>>4090667
>>4090798
l'onion :^)
>>
there is water in my cum so you have to drink my cum haha gay!
>>
>>4090667
>>4090798
Good thread, I chuckled when I saw the title and when I read the beginning of your post. I can see that you're putting a lot of effort into this, good job and keep up the good work.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.