[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s] made it to the Test Cup knockouts. We're playing /vr/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: s4slogo2.png (353KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
s4slogo2.png
353KB, 999x999px
[s4s] made it to the Test Cup knockouts. We're playing /vr/ right now :^)

Twitch: capitanplanet42

Should we bring back DescendingBear from his indefinite vacation with pay to help manage the team?
>>
Is there a way to have Keksandra play the game in the nude?
>>
>>4089924
Actually, with the PES 16 programs the cup people are making, it could be possible. There's possibly a way to render kits invisible. I remember seeing /mlp/ in the JMC invitational, and >rape and Only On The Hub were wearing different kits from the rest of the team.

However, the cup was twice banned from Twitch and one more ban will wipe the archived streams. Hitbox also won't allow nudity, so she can't be nude. Best you can do is give her breasts or put her in lingerie.
>>
>>4089937
that gave me a b*ner thinking about it
>>
>>4089937
>give her breasts or put her in lingerie
Well, I vote for both of these things at the same time. Especially if they can mod her to have sweaty armpits.
>>
good cup i watched it
>>
3-0 over /vr/ with ten minutes left, we'll be in the semis.

And sadly, we're playing /fit/, who rudely defeated us 6-0 in the group stage :^(
>>
>>4089913
when when when is next game. I must clear my calander.
>>
File: 1451417891558.png (48KB, 162x162px) Image search: [Google]
1451417891558.png
48KB, 162x162px
>>4089913
Fantastic post anon, it's so good, you've been rewarded the 2016 Fun Award. Congratulations!
>>
>>4089972
Assuming each game takes 30 minutes, [s4s] will play in an hour.
>>
Time to play /fit/!

The other semi final is /a/ against /tv/.
>>
:^(
>>
NICE GRILL RESCUES ESFORES
>>
We ended up losing 5-3 but we'll play in the third place game against whoever loses between /a/ and /tv/.
>>
File: 1429999191623.png (77KB, 185x206px) Image search: [Google]
1429999191623.png
77KB, 185x206px
Oh wow based mods reduced my ban. Thanks swaglord~ love you bby.

I come bearing gifts: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PuYmW_Q8sWIvgLm4_LRleLVr5Rsigt6fr5iwHQVGmMo/viewform?usp=send_form

Sorry about the loss to /tv/, I would have tried harder against /a/ but losing to /tv/ in an invitational literally doesn't mean anything to me. It's basically saying memes beat memes at memeball.

I'm less apologetic about losing to /fit/ lol. We came back way stronger than the first time, and that's cool.

The team's looking alright, my tactical jeans are still a little too tight, so I'll run them through the wash a couple more times before the cup, but we're getting there.
>>
File: checked.png (112KB, 472x546px) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
112KB, 472x546px
Tottori is a nice guy. We have an updated hyp machine player.
>>
>>4090199
nice dubs
>>
File: wellpepper.jpg (2MB, 4096x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wellpepper.jpg
2MB, 4096x2160px
>>4089975
that thing will eventually replace the GOLD STAR 2015 meme which was the meme of the year 2015 as my profile picture.
>>
>>4090703
You're gorgeous!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.