[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: ebola-chab.png (95KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chab.png
95KB, 500x434px
Will you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

It's like I can't browse 4chan for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LE EBIN S4S IRONIC MAYMAY XD". Your dipshits are like a fucking EBOLA epidemic, as soon as one shitposter posts anything even remotely related to /s4s/ another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, checking dubs and posting unfunny pictures of shit "memes" that don't even make any fucking sense. And can we talk about /s4s/'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes has failed to produce even one meme that isn't complete and utter garbage. The closest thing you cocksuckers had to an actual successful meme was topkek, and even that was ripped off ylilauta. And when was that? Two years ago? What actual real memes did /s4s/ produce since then? Just a whole bunch of frankly quite boring pictures with zero humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that nothing from this self-declared "OC factory" ever actually spreads to other boards. This is painfully pathetic to watch. Most of you aren't even being ironic anymore. Some of you actually actually come here and in full sincerity participate in this circlejerk. You excuse your actions by saying mindbogglingly idiotic shit like "this is like old /b/! lel so random", but guess what retards: I've been on 4chan since 2006 and this place is nothing, NOTHING like old /b/. Fucking STOP SAYING THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT. That's outright OFFENSIVE to anyone who's seen what pre-2007 /b/ looked like. You nuggets of cancer perfectly embody everything that KILLED old /b/. It's like someone took the 2008-era cancer, took THE VERY WORST PARTS of it, concentrated it to 200% levels and then wrapped it in a painfully thin veil of "irony".

You know? I'm ain't even mad. Let this be a containment board for you newfags and ledditors. I honestly don't have the energy to care about anything that happens on this website anymore. Just wanted to say fuck you. Bye.
>>
File: 1450754010138.jpg (48KB, 372x630px) Image search: [Google]
1450754010138.jpg
48KB, 372x630px
>>4087111
>>
great triples!

pls donut use rude words like "f---" and "s---" though. :^(

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4087111
sweat trips my man
>>
>>4087111
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1q5qSP5q94j
>>
rantboy ranting with the massive rant!!!
>>
>>4087299
Dubsboy posting with the repeating digits!
>>
File: 1450371410253.jpg (88KB, 372x630px) Image search: [Google]
1450371410253.jpg
88KB, 372x630px
>>4087129
Ayy caramba, bb.
>>
File: 454356345.jpg (28KB, 308x396px) Image search: [Google]
454356345.jpg
28KB, 308x396px
>>4087385

Hi Anime Beardo!
>>
>>4087299
checked!!!
>>
>>4087111
Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice. Just try opening you're fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lambergini and I get more pussy than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifer pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look mall nurished by comparison. I just know your going to reply to this with "LOL U MAD". Your fucking andissipating my reply. The second you post that outdated cumback I will track you're IP, find out where you live and tear you a new arsehole. Fuck. You.
>>
File: smugwojaktopfeel.png (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaktopfeel.png
78KB, 640x480px
Smug Wojak came from here

Smug Wojak is Gooooood
>>
File: 7mQKE3DC.gif (420KB, 219x400px) Image search: [Google]
7mQKE3DC.gif
420KB, 219x400px
ebobla chan more like SHIT CHAN
>>
File: 1426977503119.png (616KB, 1316x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1426977503119.png
616KB, 1316x1284px
>>4087511
hey fag
>>
>>4087111
I am an Indian, and trust me i have seen some insane black magic, these guys are posers and stoners, real aghori's are invincible, and never talk, nor seen, they come down once a year, and are very much subjected to isolation in the himalayas.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>4087460
This is 100% true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.