[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations. You made a post on the internet containing your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1450685349375.jpg (2MB, 2239x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1450685349375.jpg
2MB, 2239x1300px
Congratulations. You made a post on the internet containing your opinion. You called something "shit" and you used all the good adverbs like "really" and "fuckin". You've successfully integrated your identity with the world-at-large by contributing a portion of yourself to the meta-database. You are now a divine being. Your thoughts will remain throughout all of future history. There will be museum exhibits of your posts. 4th dimensional historians will debate the metaphysical implications of your ironic shitposting. You have achieved satori, and your bandwidth is a sacred fountain.

That is, until the great electro-purge of 2032, where all of earth's servers get eviscerated by EMPs, and any and every attempt at immortal identity via electronic circuits gets flushed into the abyss.

You were nothing. You are nothing. You will be nothing.
>>
>>4081533
Fuck you nigger

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4081533
>the great electro-purge of 2032
can't come soon enough

Nice dubs btw
>>
>>4081533
just cause ur forever nothing doesnt mean other ppl are forever nothing n just because the entire body of evidence for your existence is on the internet doesnt mean other ppls is also i saved the important stuff on a cd, cds are immune to the great purge. basically, beat it, that was such a limpdicked tryhard attempt @ a klassik kopypasta wakeup-kall it akshly made me blush. blushed on ur behalf. so so bad and dumb. i'm immortal, shitstain.
>>
>>4081543
thanks fam
>>
>>4081547
My dream is to poop
>>
>>4081547
your soul is immortal, computers are transitory
>>
>>4081533
You act like this is something new when the end of the world will be exactly the same, only on a larger scale and more permanent. No one gives a fuck mate. This thread is really fuckin shit. LMAO!
>>
>>4081554
Your opinion has been duly noted, and received by the great elders.
>>
>>4081533
nice trees
>>
>>4081560
>>4081560
Let me tell you something "bro" I don't care about your elders. I just wanna drink beer and play video games with my kids before the entire universe implodes. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>4081578
I'm not your bro, bra. I just wanna praise the great elders on my meme boards. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>4081552
Low test
> low test

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.