[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me come up with an OKCupid bio s4s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 533x300px
Help me come up with an OKCupid bio s4s
>>
"i use the [s4s] board of 4chan. i regularly post an image where an anime bites into another anime's arm"

guaranteed immediate orgasm from whoever reads that
>>
hello i am the meme
>>
here:

I LoVe MeMeZ!!11!!! XDDDddDD I aLsO loVe ChiCken TenDieZz zz LOLlol If u WanT 3 b mIi NeW MamMi Den HiT mE Up Cuz! I nEeD SoMeOne 2 cOoK mE TenDiEz EvRy NiGht And To ChAnGe my ADULT DIAPERZ HAHA LOL I am A 42 YeAr OLd AutistC Man Who LiVeS WitH HiS mAmi But she Is die OF ~Cansur~ sOoN so I NeeEEED SoMeOne To Fill In and TaEK CaRe Of me!!! R u da 1?? PM ME PLOX!!!!!!11!!!!
>>
is safe day? can :SPLUUUUUUUURGE: inside?
>>
>>4066250
pls be my gf
>>
>>4066261
We've been over this Yuji, I'm a man!
>>
>>4066265
wtf

then why does you're post sound like your a tsundere grill
>>
>>4066232
thanks op, link works perfectly, i cum so hard while hurtling through space toward a decommissioned space station. slowly, i pull my knees to my chest and close my eyes as my bowels begin to expel hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful, symmetrical turds, brown as the day is long. i laugh like a young girl as my turds drift aimlessly behind me; they are as butterflies to a child frolicking in the fields of elysium.

i approach the station's docking port, flaccid cock in hand, and prepare to float gently into its inviting confines. i extend my cockless arm jubilantly, as to celebrate the majesty and depth of space, and thank jesus christ for this ultimate gift and blessing. but suddenly, my outstretched arm collides with the outer rim of the docking port, and the trajectory of my quaggy body is violently halted.

the ftes afford me barely enough time to turn his head before the turds arrive. one thousand turds, each one seemingly larger than the last. i try in vain to cleanse mu eyes of the shitsting, but succeed only in smearing my own fecal matter into a fine asspaste, which slowly seeps into my eyes and nasal cavity. i inhale three hundred and twenty four Space Turds; my lungsare permeated completely with my own shit. i hang lax, spirit broken, defeated by poop. i will never be the same. i am forever a shit faggot
>>
>>4066267
I don't know, my best theory would be that I was raised predominantly by my mother so I unconsciously internalized certain female mannerisms. It's hard to say. If I was gril I would marry you though.
>>
>>4066269
thank you this changed my life
>>
>>4066272
actually i wasnt being serious, i didn't expect you to le agree with my le post.
the "seeing everyone as tsundere grill's" thing is just in my head, i like doing that, you know? dont believe my delusion's to be fact's..
>>
>>4066278
well honestly I was just going off this thing I read on another board the other day where someone was saying they could tell that a poster was a girl if they used key words like "basically" and "actually" (which is absurd) so I was just going along with that line of logic and giving credence to your assumption (which was obviously absurd) and taking it out of the realm of neo-irony into the arena of New Sincerity. It's a bold and brash journey in the mind of the world
>>
>>4066284
well obviously, you dont even need to post that, because i already le know.

no seriously, i meant what i said in the post i made b4.... oh now i get it, ha ha, very funny, but im not laughing
>>
U want my nuggie baby?
>>
>>4066303
well Yuji there are other people on this board too and I get the strange sensation that our interactions are entertaining to people outside of the conversation. I could be wrong though, who knows. I've been wrong about plenty of things. Like Al Gore. Who could have seen that coming?
>>
File: 5.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>4066320
your post reminds me of this comic
>>
>>4066363
i used to be obsessed with calvin and hobbes when i was a kid, thanks for posting this to remind me why
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.