[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw never wanted to be born

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: i89pOlw.jpg (37KB, 525x530px) Image search: [Google]
i89pOlw.jpg
37KB, 525x530px
Tfw never wanted to be born
>>
>>4061591
i can kill you if you want
>>
>>4061596
You're a dumb fucking faggot why would i let you kill me? I just wish my dad didn't cum inside my mum on her 'not safe' day so i asnt born and wasnt complaining i have been born and so i must live
>>
>>4061607
Calm down sparkles
>>
>>4061615
shutup stupid retard.
>>
>>4061617
make me
>>
>>4061619
Make him calm down then, faggot.
>>
>>4061620
i can't make anyone do anything
i just think they should relax because they're clearly having some kind of cognitive dissonance
if you never wanted to be born then you clearly don't want to live, i was only offering to help them to achieve their goals, and instead they became agitated and rude towards me, i have contacted the webmaster of this website and this web page will be deleted soon though so i'm not worried about it
>>
>>4061622
douche bag. you can't make him do anything but you desperately want to erase him.

Superiority complex waste of matter.
>>
>>4061624
i don't think you quite understand what i'm saying
i'm not sure how you inferred that I was "desperate" to do anything
I simply offered them a solution to their problems and was met with severe and uncontrollable anger
i'm scared for this person, and for the persons that are in their immediate vicinity
there's no telling what kind of violent acts they're capable of
>>
>>4061631
now you're your going for the superior, holier than thou bullshit.

>offered them a solution
no. that's exactly what you aren't doing.
Talk about cognitive dissonance. Ironic
>>
>>4061631
Are you an uneducated nigger? Wishing he doesnt wanted to be borned doesnt equal he wanna erase his existance

He want to eat loli pussy and cum inside it you dumb fuck thats all he want
>>
>>4061596
You ain't gonna kill shit, ho.
>>
>>4061636
>>4061644
>>4061647
Goodness gracious, you all are quite upset. I would suggest that you step away from your computers or smartphone devices for a period of no less than 15 minutes and attempt to get some distance from this situation. You're clearly very heated and there's no telling what kind of horrific and violent acts a continued interaction with me will drive you to. I'll pray for y'all
>>
>>4061671
Ain't even mad, just saying that that ho ain't gonna kill shit.
>>
>>4061675
No, obviously not because the person that was offered that solution turned it down immediately. It makes me question whether they understand what they mean when they say things. It's sad. I hope OP gets the help they need.
>>
>>4061684
That ho ain't killing no shit regardless.
Turned up, turned down, don't mean shit.
>>
>>4061693
What if they get turnt tho?
>>
>>4061696
Don't mean shit. That ho killed a bunch of sperm cells, but that's ALL that ho is killing.
>>
>>4061707
Preach it brotha, ho ain't killin' shit. I bet they a gayboy 2
>>
>>4061710
Wouldn't surprise me none if that ho takes it like a bitch.
>>
>>4061721
that bama ass nigga
>>
>>4061693
>>4061696
>>4061707
>>4061710
>>4061721

take it to Black [s4s] thanks guys
>>
>>4061743
This IS Black [s4s]. You a ho too?
>>
a new mene is borned
>>
>>4061743
Check your privilege
>>
in this ITT thread sparkles argues with himself
>>
>>4061783
I ain't no sparkles. Is you sparkles? Is you some kind of ho?
>>
>>4061789
that's enough sparkles
>>
>>4061753
hmmm there are a lot of spelling errors but I always thought that was deliberate
>>
>>4061802
I TOLD you I ain't no sparkles, ho.
>>
>>4061671
Brother, join me on my viking ship and Saul sway from these, these non understanders. Your superiority is wasted here.
>>
>>4061607
ehehe he SPLUUUUUUURGEEEEEED just like the ebin maymay ahahahaha you are LITERALLY a living talking walking breathing meme looooooooool
>>
>>4061814
I shall ride your ship with you into Valhalla, let us leave these inferior people to their petty squabbles.
>>
>>4061769
>69
checked also #lewd gb2/b/
>>
>>4061818
>I shall ride your ship with you into Valhalla
Sounds kinda gay tbh.
>>
>>4061622
>>4061644
>>4061822
Every dubs deserves a check
>>
>>4061822
It's very gay, but there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>4061825
Real niggas don't get cum in their mouth and ass.
>>
>>4061832
They most certainly do my friend. Real niggas be on the dl.
>>
>>4061837
Well if they on the DL then they ain't real niggas. Word.
>>
>>4061844
Even though you got dubs, you were totally and completely wrong about what you said. It's a shame really. Real niggas aren't ashamed about taking a penis up the buttwhole
>>
>>4061822
Shall we fight to the death no homo?
Shall I thrust my trusty and thirsty sword?
>>
>>4061849
Lunge, lunge and lunge again.
>>
>>4061848
bensi :-dDDDDdddDDDdd
>>
>>4061848
>Real niggas aren't ashamed about taking a penis up the buttwhole
Real faggots aren't ashamed about taking a penis up the butthole. Real niggas don't do that shit.
>>
>>4061856

Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
>>4061849
I'm not rubbing dicks with you queerboy.
>>
>>4061860

Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
>>
>>4061860
You silly.
>>
>>4061866
nice dubs but nevertheless delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
>>
>>4061881
Fuck u u little nigger
>>
>>4061881
wow thank you this makes it so much easier to navigate
>>
File: jew.png (45KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
45KB, 1152x720px
>>4061881
"excellent, good goram ehehehehehehehehehehe" - le meme jew
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-13-21-05.png (255KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-13-21-05.png
255KB, 720x1280px
Who is sparkles?
>>
>>4061894
It's you!

you made a post on /pol/ a while ago and everyone gave you shit about that stupid font

how's it going?
>>
>>4061894
A crystal enigma, a name whispered on the wind
>>
>>4061881
I can't thank you enough for all those (You)s
My word there must be at least 15 of them!
>>
>>4061881
nice dubs but nevertheless delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
>>
real nigga hours

who ip doe? Smaz dat motherfucknig LIKE button if you think sparkles a ho
>>
>>4062570
LEAVE SPARKLES ALONE SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
>>
>>4062570
'A ho'? That is so offensive towards women..... i feel like i hav been raped.... ;;_; brutally in and out my bussy the bad words
>>
>>4062601
it's ok poodlepaws i'm here for you *hugs*
>>
>>4062604
nice palindrome friendo
>>
>>4062613
wow good catch
>>
>>4062601
the lovely wonders of the female orgasm
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.