[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
need dubs
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: drunk20homeless.jpg (12 KB, 240x161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drunk20homeless.jpg
12 KB, 240x161
Need dubs for house and kek. Please give dubs
>>
If I give them you must not get kek and get zozzle
>>
>>4058430
Dubs for bubs
>>
checkly deckly
>>
>Now.
>Most ponies know from popular novels how thunder crystals work. Even Daring Do used them to daze her dastardly opponents!

>Thunder crystals are commonly made from degraded mana stores, by binding to them a shattering spell targeted inwards.
>On impact, all the energy stored is released in an explosion.
>Any enchanter will also know that the spell doesn't have to be targeted inwards.
>When bound to the crystal's surface, it will detonate not only the mana store, but also any other magically potent crystal on contact.
>This usually happens by mistake, and may cost the careless enchanter her life.
>Something they don't teach in school is that a spellsmith skilled enough to mix elemental magic can make these detonators work on magically inert glass.
>You just need a better power store.

>Luckily, you were friends with a certain Moondancer that made you these without asking too much questions.
>Her design was pretty ingenious.
>To arm it, you would need an evershine crystal from any common light source.
>You then place both the detonator and the evershine snug against the glass.
>Throw on a scarf on top, and the ensemble looks like something that came out of Rarity's store. It doesn't look dangerous.

>That is why the two pegasi crashing through you window got a load of high-velocity glass shards.
>As they cracked the glass, the spell was released, launching the pieces back towards the force of the blow.
>When an evershine gets drained, glows. Drained instantly, it exploded with a flash..
>That is how the bloody image of the last living moments of two rent-a-thugs got burned into your mind.

- mlp
>>
>>4058129
would you accept some trips >>>>>
>>
>>4058442
her aare the trips
>>
>>4058444
why did you steal my trips for these posts, a man is homeless cuz of you
>>4058442
>>4058445
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 365745

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.