[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello [s4s], My name is George W. Bush. Some of you may remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2MB, 2267x3000px) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2MB, 2267x3000px
Hello [s4s],

My name is George W. Bush. Some of you may remember me as your president of the United States of America between the years of 2000 - 2008. Some of you may be too young to remember me and that is fine, too, because the world needs young people and I cherish every young voice and the potential that they offer to the future. Some of you may remember me as the son of George H.W. Bush, the president of the United Statea between 1988 and 1992. Some of you may remember me as the overseer of this great nation during the time where a most complex conundrum of possibilities was hotly debated; that is a coming into being an event that could finally put into context the age old debate of whether jet fuel could melt steel beams. Others, still, will remember me as a man of great courage, conviction and compassion who worked tirelessly in defense of the American People and all the dreams representative of them. Hello, and welcome to my thread.
This is an important thread, one to not be skimmed over or distracted from. One important, perhaps not in the way that birds are important, perhaps not as important as the successful achievement of a dubs get, but certainly one as important as checking said dubs. This thread is important. Because I've come here to tell you about a fantastic new meme that I believe will be *critical* to the future of our society, both here on [s4s] and at large.

I've come here to day to tell you about le ebin big man suit and celery.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Georgey poo, you're an old man. What in the hell do you know about memes?" Well I know a few days things. Firstly, that's rude. You shouldn't use such harsh terminology as "hell" on [s4s]. This is nice board. I also have a son about the age of you good folk and he just can't stop talking about le big man suit and his old pal celery.

So listen here! Le ebin big man suit and celery meme is crucial. I encourage you to rev your meme engines up and start crafting some new related OC.
>>
File: celery.jpg (67KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
celery.jpg
67KB, 360x240px
This is celery
>>
>>4057673
Tastes like a funny taco tbh...
>>
>>4057698
I don't know if that's altogether true.

Can you couch for what a funny taco tastes like?
>>
>>4057708
Ask George double u kid....honestly do you EVEN know memes :^UUUUUU
>>
>>4057713
>:^UUUUUU

That's six U's.

That's not a double U.

That's not even 4U
>>
File: g43454_u40919_fdr[1].jpg (48KB, 278x413px) Image search: [Google]
g43454_u40919_fdr[1].jpg
48KB, 278x413px
>>4057384
Now see here Georgy. I don't much appreciate you making this thread right after mine and taking attention away from burchase gril meme. Now while I have no reason to disparage this "Le ebin big man suit and celery meme" meme and i'm sure its just fine and dandy and all that but you're missing the point.

The point is that I don't appreciate being mocked. Please delete this thread and kindly start posting in my thread to support it.

Thank you
>>
File: COOL.jpg (460KB, 2151x2160px) Image search: [Google]
COOL.jpg
460KB, 2151x2160px
Alright Franky, fun and games time is over.

I was trying to be nice before but that's out the window.

Eat a dick, muh nigguh. You a weaboo faggot, bitch ass. Go suck your mum's pee pee and I hope you have a bad day.

/thread
>>
>>4058242
you're post moved me to tears...

I am sorry, let us work together towards a forging America into a greater country
>>
File: BigPrize.jpg (137KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
BigPrize.jpg
137KB, 1200x1800px
>>4058255
My name is George W. Bush and I approve of this post.

Nice dubs, btw
>>
File: Leek.jpg (433KB, 2055x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Leek.jpg
433KB, 2055x2056px
>>
This thread is by far, the best I've been in on this board.

Top kek. Top kek... *claps sobbing grossly*
>>
>>4058344
I find that hard to believe with all the cute anime girl threads on the board right now
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 85x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 85x125px
>>4058277

check'd dubs. good on ya.
>>
>>4058344
fuckin dubs
>>
File: 5531f3b76b748.jpg (319KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
5531f3b76b748.jpg
319KB, 900x587px
>>4058315
I'm sorry friend, but that's not le ebin celery meme.
That's not even le celery.

Here, look at this. This is le ebin celery meme.

Many people have enjoyed this with peanut butter.
>>
>>4057384
first of all george bush has 2 daughters (they are twins by btw way), but no son.

also i know for a fact that george bush visits [s4s] so please don't make fun of him here. reserve that for >>>/pol/
>>
>>4058381

le celery~
\(:V)/
>>
>>4058389
>also i know for a fact that george bush visits [s4s]
Is he the guy that posts le millenom girl
>>
>>4058405
no, george hates millenom girl he thinks it is a forced meme on par with bunne raven. we talk about it all the time on IRC.

he used to make one of the papers but he quit that, said no one appreciated his work and he was tired of that feel. he mainly just posts original content. that or BANTI threads. george is very very BANTI
>>
>>4058436
Friend, I think you've got it twisted. Very, very twisted. While it's true that I don't have a son lol trolled you, get rekt!, I am very, very much BAVI.

Also, there are a great many forced memes that I like, le millenom girl included. I'm also a big fan of soda, beb, 18, qeq and zozzle to name a few.

While I appreciate that you're just looking out for the good name of George W. Bush, I must say that you are incorrect on this one.
>>
>>4058436
psh, tell him BAVI, kid.....
>>
“We all have our little solipsistic delusions, ghastly intuitions of utter singularity: that we are the only one in the house who ever fills the ice-cube tray, who unloads the clean dishwasher, who occasionally pees in the shower, whose eyelid twitches on first dates; that only we take casualness terribly seriously; that only we fashion supplication into courtesy; that only we hear the whiny pathos in a dog’s yawn, the timeless sigh in the opening of the hermetically-sealed jar, the splattered laugh in the frying egg, the minor-D lament in the vacuum’s scream; that only we feel the panic at sunset the rookie kindergartner feels at his mother’s retreat. That only we love the only-we. That only we need the only-we. Solipsism binds us together, J.D. knows. That we feel lonely in a crowd; stop not to dwell on what’s brought the crowd into being. That we are, always, faces in a crowd.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: image.png (10KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 124x124px
Hello bush

I have failed to take you this time, but when my overlordency arrives your oil scheme will fall, and the eye will be revealed.

Glory to the eye!
>>
>>4058469
Just finished reading "A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again." That essay about the cruise ship is genius.
>>
>>4058469

Don't mind me, just making this post thread related:

"Le ebin big man suit and celery have their little solipsistic delusions, ghastly intuitions of utter singularity: that they are the only one in the thread who ever checks dubs, who unloads the long forgotten memes, who occasionally pees in the shower, whose greentext quote no one; that only Le ebin big man suit and celery take casualness terribly seriously; that only they fashion the most banal of images into timeless image macros; that only they hear the whiny a newfig's rudeness, the timeless sigh in the opening of a newfigs virgin brain, the splattered laugh in the anime threads, the minor-D lament in the niceness of the board's culture; that only they feel the panic at reaching bump limit, the rookie memer feels at a pepe thread. That only Le ebin big man suit and celery love the getting of dubs. That only they need the getting of dubs. Batemanism binds us together, Le ebin big man suit and celery knows. That they feel lonely in a BANTI thread; stop not to dwell on what’s brought the thread into being. That Le ebin big man suit and celery are, always, memes on an image board.”

>― Le ebin anonymous poster, [s4s]
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.