[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone that has done DMT, do you feel that you are sometimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (310KB, 367x306px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
310KB, 367x306px
Anyone that has done DMT, do you feel that you are sometimes guided by transdimensional sheppards while under it's influence?
>>
i poop in a bucket

>>4055933
nice dubs btw hth fam bbl
>>
>>4055937
you don't get that feeling like you are considered livestock by these beings and they are just trying to divert you for their own gain?
>>
File: image.png (236KB, 688x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236KB, 688x832px
>>4055933
ないないナイスダブ!

Never done DMT, but will be doing shrooms soon. How is DMT? Is it similar?
>>
>>4055933
Good transdimensional dubs
>>
>>4055945
haven't done shrooms so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>4055943
The one time I did DMT it didn't have any sort of visual effect, it was more like an overwhelmingly intense feeling for 10 minutes. I was tripping on shrooms once and while taking a piss it felt like there was someone else in my head viewing my life through my eyes though. That was pretty weird. I never had a sense of any transdimensional shepherds in any of my numerous psychedelic adventures though.
>>
File: woodpatterns.jpg (1MB, 2340x3120px) Image search: [Google]
woodpatterns.jpg
1MB, 2340x3120px
sping spang dozoop wap wam wew
>>
>>4055986
yeah it's like that
>>
tbh psychedelics are dominantly used by try hards so its hard to actually get a grasp on what they do
spirituality has nothing to do with it
tobleroni
>>
>>4056071
they cause a chemical reaction in your brain that alters the way you perceive reality
it's pretty simple actually
>>
>>4055933
yeah I think it's the memelords. When you smoke DMT your mind alters into the realm of memes, and they're trying to show you/guide you to the best memes in the memeverse.

but tfw when they're too good to be seen so they dont make sense to the underdeveloped memepart of our brain ;_; I hope eventually s4s will become so advanced it merges with the nonsensical memeverse.
>>
Smoked dmt while wearing a fentanyl patch once. Not much happened but.I feel like my input is relevant.
>>
>>4056231
>I hope eventually s4s will become so advanced it merges with the nonsensical memeverse.
I'll get us there
One day at a time
>>
>>4055933
smoked it once out of a beer bottle with a hole drilled in the bottoms and copper wool in the neck; i didn't break through but got some cool visuals
>>
Actually the first time I smoked dmt was at camp bisco 10 during shpongles set. Right as they started playing a huge thunderstorm rolled in. It was one of the most.surreal experiences of my life.
>>
>>4056289
idc tbh
>>
File: cec.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
cec.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>4056289
nice bloge dude
>>
>>4056292
>>4056295
Thanks guys, ur good ppl
>>
>>4056299
love is all that matters.
>>
>>4056299
Dubs is all that matters
>>
>>4056289
when weather and psychedelics collide it's pretty surreal. a blizzard started during a pretty intense shroom trip years ago and it was one of the best things I've ever seen because the snow was intensifying along with the trip and then it ended up snowing like 3 feet.
>>
>>4056307
I took acid on a frozen reservoir during a blizzard. I retrospect I'm surprised we didn't freeze to death lol. Was a fun night tho
>>
>>4056317
I think it's impossible to die on acid tbh
>>
>>4056324
Idk about that. A friend of mine hung himself during a candy flip. I miss that kid.
>>
>>4056343
yikes, I can't even imagine possessing the cognitive capacity while candyflipping to be able to hang myself. was it an accident?
>>
>>4056351
I don't think so. It was at a party now I wasn't there but I heard he took about 3 tabs of acid and an 8 ball of methylone. He hung himself it the kids parent closet. The kids parents found him 3 days later when they got back from vacation
>>
>>4056366
I guess it's possible. Must have been one fucked up trip for him to want to die. Whenever I candyflipped I tended to be pretty immobile. Also it was the most amazing feeling in the world and suicide was the last thing on my mind so it's just hard for me to imagine why someone would want to die in that state, unless of course they figured that it was literally the best they'd ever feel and that the rest of their life would suck compared to that. But still. There would have to be something more than that. I dunno. Anyway condolences sorry for your loss.
>>
>>4056383
Thanks dude. Yea anytime I even roll hard I can't even move let alone adding lsd to it. He was depressed to begin with so God knows what was going thru his mind.
>>
No. Do you think there are transdimensional sheep out there that need herding?
>>
File: 1445654520782.gif (50KB, 323x371px) Image search: [Google]
1445654520782.gif
50KB, 323x371px
Yes..

Also I'm permanently under the influence because DMT is always in our bodies.
>>
>>4056398
Let's be fair, there are most definitely transdimensional sheep out there that need herding.
>>
>>4056517
Let's just be honest right now: There are most likely definitely transdimensional sheep out there that donot need herding.
>>
File: 1451957183870.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451957183870.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
If singles dubs no longer have any meaning
>>
>>4056540
Can we be 100% truthful right now? Almost certainly some of them don't.
>>
>>4055945
I've done shrooms twice, the first time I experienced synethesia and could taste colours. You also can't think in the future so you get this overwhelming feeling of awareness of being in the present moment, that feeling is what Buddhist call enlightenment. You don't think you just do, be careful what you think when on shrooms because you might say those thoughts out loud
DMT paralyzes you like you are sleeping it last about 10 minutes. I've never done it but a friend who has explained it to me said it is basically being in the present moment like on shrooms but you are in a dream like its another world. My friend didn't meet any beings though, than again he has only done it once. DMT is not for everyone I suggest you prepare yourself because when you do it you enter a whole new world where the natural laws are different. :^)
>>
File: 1450914419643.jpg (38KB, 524x331px) Image search: [Google]
1450914419643.jpg
38KB, 524x331px
>>4055933
There are these rainbow segmented worms with dragon faces which observe my experience. Usually two or there at a time. I've also been observed by clowns in groucho Marx glasses, berets, white gloves, baggy sweaters and tights. They also have the dragon faces under the disguises.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.