[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gain free tickets to AnvilFest 2015 >It's some sort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 3384830438023308.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
3384830438023308.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
>Gain free tickets to AnvilFest 2015
>It's some sort of Anvil Convention for Anvil Hoarders.
>The Anvil Hoarder (1930) is going to be playing so I figure why not?
>I enter the theatre room
>I am the only one without an anvil, feel slightly silly
>The title-scene wipes onto the screen and all of these people start smashing their anvils with hammers
>The noise is unbearable and there are sparks and pieces of crab flying everywhere
>One man lets go of his hammer mid-air and it kills his wifes son with a blow to the head
>A spark settles on a piece of chair upholstery and catches fire
>The fire spreads hastily, half the place is on fire and the exits are unreachable
>Some realise what a terrible mistake they have made
>In their regret, they try bargaining off their anvils to other anvil hoarders
>I couldn't quite hear the replies, but it seemed as if many of them had too many anvils as it was
>By this time, more than 3/4 of the people are either severely burned, or dead
>Screams of "When will I be rid of this anvil?!" fill the air
>I make my way to the corner of the room and sob whilst in the fetal position
>After what feels like a life time, I see firefighters flood the entrance
>By this time I am the only one left alive, the theatre is a nightmare of corpses and anvils
>The Anvil Law in my city states that if you witness the death of an anvil owner, you now own his anvil
>A firefighter comes over to me and checks if I am OK
>I am in shock and panic, and all I can think about is how many anvils I now own
>"Would you like an anvil?" I ask him, hardly able to string a sentence together
>He states he has too many as it is
>The enormity of my involuntary possession of all these anvils overwhelms me
>I grab the nearest rogue hammer and star blugeoning the man
>All I can scream is "When will I be rid of these anvils?!"
>Now doing life in prison for neglecting my duty as a citizen to adopt the deceased mens anvils
>>
holly shit man 10/10 that is somew straight up dope
>>
>>4051234
thanks. anvilposting is the new hot meme friend just ask /tv/
>>
N I C E M E M E T B H

I

C

E

M

E

M

E

T

B

H
>>
>fired from work because i dropped my anvil on some kid

when will i be rid of this anvil
>>
File: 1451799549419.jpg (1MB, 2544x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451799549419.jpg
1MB, 2544x2000px
>go to the cinema
>carrying my anvil into the theatre
>assistant stops me
>sorry sir, but you must leave your anvils outside
>ask him how i am going to open up my crab legs without my hammer and anvil
>spouts some shit about healthy and safety
>reluctantly leave my anvil with all the other anvils people have had to leave
>The Anvil Hoarder (1930) finishes (great anvilcore)
>all the anvils are gone
>an anvil hoarder has stolen all the anvils
>he did me a favour, i have too many as it is
>>
>>4051225
>>4051250
>>4051253
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4051269
the hell you on about
>>
>>4051272
the hell you on about
>>
>>4051299
the hell you on about
>>
>>4051269
>>4051272
>>4051299
>>4051300
the hell you on about
>>
>>4051305
the hell you smithing on
>>
>Ask my wife's boyfriend if I can borrow my car
>After a full service I'm ready to hit the road and go see The Anvil Hoarder: Critical Mass (1934)
>Make it past the security checkpoint just fine because I just paid off my oxygen license
>There's a transgod at the counter
>Perform the customary bow and ask for a ticket for me and my pestle
>Xe bursts out into laughter and tells me it's an anvil-only theatre
>A gaggle of young blacksmiths who all have white gf's and very large anvils start calling me little mortar bowl boy
>Decide to leave my mortar and pestle in a designated safe space and get laughed at again for buying a ticket for one
>Trying to watch the movie but I start crying because I can't eat my crab legs
>Think I'll just go take a nice comfort shower and go back home
>I walk over to my safe space only to find three proud healthy women breaking my mortar and pestle into pieces and eating it
>After sucking their toes in thanks I finally get to go back home and cook dinner for my wives sons
>>
>>4051269
this meme is not funny, please end it.
>>
>>4051717
the hell you on
>>
File: anvil man.jpg (19KB, 320x205px) Image search: [Google]
anvil man.jpg
19KB, 320x205px
>>4051825
>be me 13
>get my first anvil for my birthday and am told I am an adult now
>take my anvil and hammer and customary bag of crab legs out to the wilderness for my 7 day trek to become an official anvil man
>walk for only 200 feet and i am completely tired, can't walk any further because the anvil is so heavy
>my uncle, brother and grandfather and father begin throwing cram legs at me and shouting "go! Go! Be an anvil man!"
>somehow pick up the anvil and make it all the way into the woods 500 feet away
>collapse into a heap and weep on my anvil
>night time comes and i sleep in the dent in the ground that my anvil made when it fell, nestling close to my anvil for warmth
>by the next afternoon i have built a sled for my anvil out of tree limbs and sapling bark
>day 3 and i have run out of crab legs and i am completely lost, wandering around with my anvil
>day 4 and i am blind with thirst and struggling to live, i begin to curse my anvil for the trouble it has brought
>suddenly a vision appears in the distance, a bright light and a giant anvil and metal crab begin lumbering towards me
>i shield my eyes and the crab speaks to me and says
>you're a man now, what shall you name your anvil
>crab gives me a case of soda and unlimited crab legs and butter
>i name my anvil mr. krabs in honor of my vision
>i am now a man
>with renewed energy i capture and slay the nearest wolf and drink his blood and several sodas
>i hear my family cheering in the distance
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x735px
Anvil
>>
>>4051879
wow thanks some anvil oc
>>
>>4051901
What's that picture? It looks bold and brash.
>>
>>4051901
abstract anvilee
>>
>>4051911
more like belongs in the trash amirite guys lmao
>>
>>4051901
that's squidward tho lol
>>
>>4052087
u wot m8
>>
> be 12 years old me
> anxious and awkward, divorced parents hate each other and use me as escapegoat
> "friends" who used to round up over the wall when my grandma pick me up in school and started to yell that I was gay for no reason at all
> started to come back from school alone by foot so she wouldnt see them doing this kind of shit to me
> really long walk/live in a hot country
> would always pass through a small one-floor shopping on my way home so I could get some cool from the air conditioner inside
> would get really nervous alone in there walking between so many people
> to avoid this, created a "game" where the pockets in my pants would be magical
> inside the left one there would be some sort of infinite hole where anything could be found
> I would grab inside it and get something to help me through anxiety
> It usually was a magical mask like the one from The Mask movie.
> It would change my personallity so I would not be nervous. Actually worked. I pretended to myself that I was crazy and didn't cared about anything
>but nothing could come for free. I knew that.
>so the pocket on the right would be cursed.
>If I put my hand inside it, there would be another "magical hole"
>instead of infinite magical things, this would have only anvils
> like an infinite dimension full of all kinds of anvils from all shapes and sizes
> would always avoid putting my hand in it because an anvil was really heavy and useless
> it was the price I had to pay for the magic on the left pocket
> spent years doing this
> still think about it to this day
> it is a fucking true story
> anvil meme comes out
> wish I was wearing pants right now
>>
>>4051225
>>4051250
>>4051253
>>4051717
>>4051879
>>4052565
>>4052565
There are several serious issues with your essay that need correction. First, the lack of citations is alarming. Plagiarism is a serious problem in academia, and an act that is not tolerated on [s4s]. Please properly source your quotes. Second, the entirety of your essay is quotes. This is also plagiarism! Learn to develop your own voice, incorporating in properly-cited facts and ideas from other sources as you build your argument. (See Chapter 2.5 for more information.) See me after class, and I can give you additional guidance.
>>
>>4052565
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4053130
the hell you on about
>>
Hey man what weight class anvil are you using?
>>
>>4053645
I don't know about the plebs pretending to know about anvils here but I am a professional anvil competitor and only compete in the 80 to 90lb class, anyone who uses lesser anvils is a pantywaist and anyone who uses bigger ones is an idiot basically

>using tiny anvils or huge, ungainly anvils in a competition
>muh babby anvils
>muh humongous manvils

please anvil plebberinos, your just going to get reky by the 80-90lb class no matter what you do
>>
>>4053648
i only use my anvil collection to open crab legs. the ones i do not use just collect dust. thinking about getting rid of some as i have too many as it is.
>>
>>4053877
>77
two same nubbre
>>
File: a39835835634.jpg (50KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
a39835835634.jpg
50KB, 248x249px
>>4053877
7+7
>>
>>4051225
TLDR you dumb frogposter
>>
>>4053888
>888
FROGPOSTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>4053888
trips confirm i guess
>>
>>4053888
HAMMERhead
>>
>>4053911
DUBShead
>>
>>4051225
who are you quoting, dumb frogposter?

>>4051250
>>4051253
>>4051717
>>4051879
>>4052565
>>4053648
who are YOU quoting?
>>
>>4053956
the hell you on about
>>
File: dskfgdgqhadfhag.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dskfgdgqhadfhag.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4051225 (OP)
>who are you quoting, dumb frogposter?

>>4051250
>>4051253
>>4051717
>>4051879
>>4052565
>>4053648
>who are YOU quoting?
>>
>>4054594
can you stop calling me that.
>>
>>4054600
Sure thing, Dubs Meister
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.