[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it beta to give your oneitis a Christmas present? Even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Is it beta to give your oneitis a Christmas present? Even if you havent had sex with her.

Also post general Christmas and oneitis feels
>>
Yeah why are you even asking. It's beta as fuck.
>>
>>33419383
You have a point. But she's also one of my closest friends too.
>>
Bump orig

Nall
>>
>>33419405
That's even more beta. You're in love with one of your closest friends and are considering whether you should give her a christmas gift. Save yourself the trouble and don't.
>>
>>33419362
I gave a qt gurl a present and she gave me one
:3
>>
As long as its not expensive.

If there is a mutual understanding you will get each other presents then you might want to spend a little bit more, but if its one sided then it should be something cheap and there should be a decent reason for it. Such as, I know you like X so I got you >Something related to X<. Not 'I am a sperglord and wank over your pictures lel heres some chocolate and 100 dollarrs ex dee'
>>
If she's your friend and you're buying it as a friend that's okay. If you're buying it because you like her and you want her to like you, you're a hopeless sperg.
>>
>>33419362
If you have to ask you're already a geniune beta. My advice is to drop the act and the retarded questions.
>>
>>33419362
it is beta to ever give a roastie a gift
>>
>>33419405
It's ok if she's your friend
>>
>>33419727
>>33419739
>>33419847
>>33419872
>>33419879
>>33419949
What do you think a good price limit would be? I was thinking about getting her some uggs or a tripod or something for her camera, both things would be a bit pricy.
>>
>>33419739
I think its one sided although I wouldn't be surprised if she got me a little something
>>
>>33419847
Sure I like her but I can't see myself in a relationship with her. Really just tryna get some pussy
>>
>>33419362
Nope

I get presents from guys and it's not even Christmas. All year around. I wish I was memeing but I'm not. It doesn't matter when.
>>
>>33420073
you will not get pussy from buying your friend an expensive gift
>>
>>33419405
this is not going to end well at all
don't come here complaining when she says she just doesn't think it will work out after you drop 100 bucks on her
>>
inb4 op gives his crush lingerie or some shit and gets made fun of and whines about it on here LOL
>>
>>33419362
Yes. Only if she's all alone and depressed and there is a slim possibility of penetration. Otherwise, beta.
>>
>>33420115
this, ESPECIALLY if you're "close friends"
all it will do is solidify you as a brother type
>>
>>33420010
No more than 20$
>>
>>33420400
You hit the nail on the head with that one. She's both 100%. She def shows interest in me and we have messed around before
>>
>>33420409
Honestly close wasnt really the best word, were not best friends or anything. I don't think she see me as a "brother" at all.
>>
>>33420424
Really that low? Shit might as well just buy her some beer and or some weed and call it a night then
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.