[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tall white guys on /r9k/ expect sympathy for having no gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

File: ness.jpg (3KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
ness.jpg
3KB, 125x96px
>tall white guys on /r9k/ expect sympathy for having no gf because they have "social anxiety".

Being tall and white and not being able to get a date is like being a millionaire and claiming you can't afford a new car.
>>
they just can't admit they're failing on easy-mode
>>
What if you're ugly as fuck and bald? What if you're deformed?
>>
>>26536568
Really ugly sure, but I've noticed most "ugly" guys on /r9k/ are usually average-ish.
>>
>>26536551
That's normal mode dude, easy mode is being a female.
>>
>>26536265

stay buttmad, manlet loser
>>
>>26536589
Nah, female is cheatcodemode. White male is easy mode. White female is you-already-won-mode. Good looking white female is I-made-the-game-mode
>>
File: 1428014200359.jpg (89KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1428014200359.jpg
89KB, 400x533px
>>26536660
see, you complain about tfw no gf but then shit on other males on the board, that are supposed to be your brothers

you're a disgrace to our gender
>>
Must suck for you, m8, I'm tall and don't want a gf.
>>
>>26536265

I'm tall but have a shit tier physique. Fat in all the wrong places. Oh yeah, and my brain and senses are fucked up. Can't see, have oversensitive hearing and balance problems, and a bad temper. Yeah, I'm on easy mode all right.
>>
>>26536265
I have no sympathy for tall guys who can't get girlfriends

I spent my entire teenage years exercising and bulking and cutting and trying a range of different things and I'm a KV. A 6'4" friend from school was working out for about 6 months, got to a decent size and I'll never forget just how differently girls treat tall guys. He was average looking face with average hairstyle and a fairly average body but we walked down the street and I saw looks given to him by girls that I've never had.

Girls walking down the street would look up at him and their eyes would sparkle as they immediately started playing with their hair. The cashier was so nice to him and kept her eyes on him even when I was ordering. The waitress came over and brushed his shoulder.

I'm sick of people on this board who could so easily put in the tiniest bit of effort and be, not just mediocre, but actually attractive yet they're bitching about girls being attracted to buff guys or whatever. These people are completely redeemable besides being too stupid or lazy to realize that.

I'd give anything just to be 6 inches taller. Even though I'd still be ugly at least I could actually be respected for working out and have a set goal of becoming strong and powerful rather than just being accused of compensating.
>>
>>26536265

At least manlets can fit in a desk or car. I have to lean the seat back to fit in a normal sized car.
>>
>>26537018
boo fuckin hoo. read the guy above you's post
>>
File: 1367198784189.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1367198784189.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>shitskins live in white countries but still expect sympathy even though there is no reason for them to be there
>>
lol @ thinking height means anything you virgin. Stacy would rather date a 5'9 8/10 dude than some lanky 6'3 5/10 guy
>>
>>26536997

I worked out like hell in high school for the football team. Never lost my belly or butt fat, and never had any interest shown by the opposite sex. Being over a certain vertical measurement means nothing. That 6-4 guy you knew probably had a decent genetic base to work with.
>>
File: 1345312653.jpg (32KB, 237x144px) Image search: [Google]
1345312653.jpg
32KB, 237x144px
>>26537018
>I'm short and nobody will ever love me because of that
>psshhh, I'm tall and I can't fit in a car! See, I have it worse than you!
>>
>>26536714
>thread shitting on tall members of the board
>gets butthurt when is shit on for being short
Yeah, it goes both ways buddy
>>
>>26537038

So what? A good looking tall guy worked out a little and got attention from babes. Try that with an Andre the Giant looking monstrosity that has a crooked nose and receding hairline at 20.
>>
>>26537084
Being tall and white automatically makes you a 7/10. If you become fit you become 8-9/10.
>>
>>26536997
Why would you want constant female attention

Getting one girl is enough; dealing with anymore requires dealing with society/ fitting in and killing your potential for greatness
>>
File: comeon.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeon.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>26537114
>implying the manlet hate didn't come first and this isnt just a response
>>
>>26537153
Much bigger dating pool which means you have a much bigger choice in who you want to date

Manlets have to settle for any girl that gives them attention
>>
>>26537048

There's no reason for you to be there either
>>
Yeah it's easy mode, but it works out because you have to be really fucking dumb and lazy to fail while on tall white guy mode. So it keepa at least some retards from breeding. Just not all of them of course.
>>
>>26537048
>/pol/ users too autistic to realize a non-white person born in a white country is too used to that country's culture to move.
>>
>>26537153

I have had NO attention and I'm 6-7+. If I ever had any attention, I was too much of an autist to recognize it or act on it. These manlets seeing the world through their distorted lenses on r9k is pathetic. No one really wants a autistic giant with a shitty face, no physique and bad temper.
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274KB, 400x400px
>>26537181
this

as a 5'7 guy i literally only speak to girls who are below 5/10 and even then, only get a response maybe 10% of the time

the thought of having standards is a distant concept. i just need something to put my dick in at this point because my personality is so fucked from frequenting r9k since i was 14 that i dont even have a real personality anymore, nothing even there to love
>>
File: 1454009646011-0-pol.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454009646011-0-pol.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>26536265
At least I'm not a nigger like you.
>>
This shit here is sad, I hope you faggots realize that even if you grew however many inches you wanted to grow, it still wouldn't help you worth shit. You'd still be an ugly, weird, sad creep that complains about tfw no gf. Instead of being whiny little shits, how about you get pissed off at women for having the audacity to be bothered at whether you're tall or short.
>>
>>26537234

People like me scare women more than attract them.
>>
>>26537234
You can fix your physique and temper. You cannot fix height.
>>
>>26537257
>You'd still be an ugly, weird, sad creep that complains about tfw no gf.
I hate this stupid excuse from tall anons.

Manlets on /r9k/ would be more confident and attractive if they were taller.
>>
>>26536265

>6'0
>260lbs
>Shit hairline
>From Ireland

I know that isn't "tall" but it ain't short and I have a fuckload of other drawbacks.
>>
File: fucking_normies.jpg (582KB, 1018x572px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_normies.jpg
582KB, 1018x572px
>>26537181
>Much bigger dating pool which means you have a much bigger choice in who you want to date
THAT, I understand. For the best girl, I want to be proud of myself, and capable of respecting them for their appearance + personality

What I DON'T understand is the attention from ALL women. I would rather have one 7/10 cute girl who thinks I'm awesome and gets my humour than stacies lining up to ride my dick. (And then cause pointless drama/ go psycho)
>>
>>26537283
Say that to the tall people that still have no confidence, and aren't very attractive. Yeah height matters for some fucked up reason to women, but it's not the only contributing factor, nor is it the most important.
>>
>>26537234
Because women hate taller guys, that's why all the time you see girls saying "I don't date guys taller than 6'2", "guys taller than 6'0" are creepy", "eww, this tall guy just tried hitting on me"
>>
>>26537257
Science says you're wrong. These short guys would get more female attention if they were taller for sure .

Yes, it doesn't fix their shitty personality, but plenty of people have shit personalities and still get laid regardless.
>>
>tfw being tall, white, and having green eyes are literally the only reasons a girl would even date me
>>
File: 1452216782770.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452216782770.png
93KB, 645x773px
you got what you wanted, tall people

you got me to hate myself

i hope you're fucking happy. i hope you're proud of what you've done. you have ruined me.
>>
>>26537260

No, I literally cannot fix my temper. It is set off by involuntary neurological processes in my brain. I do my best though. My physique is always be flabby. I starved down to 180 lbs and still had a flabby lower abdomen. My wrists and ankles are frail even at 300 pounds. I think it is an imbalance of the cortisol hormone due to my pituitary gland being fucked up, but I'm a poorfag without insurance so I just have to do guesswork.
>>
>>26537342
Why the hell are green eyes even attractive

That seems to be the most arbitrary one- this is coming from someone with a green/ hazel mix
>>
>>26537340
I'm 6'4" and I get absolutely no attention from females whatsoever, and it's not because of a lack of effort. When you have a receding hairline and have fucked up interests, it's pretty fucking hard, tall or not
>>
>>26536551
No we are admitting that we're failing on easy mode. We're just complaining about it. I mean I'm also fat but I could get fit. I could go to Japan. But I'm not going to. Besides women are shit anyways.
>>
>>26537369
any color that isn't brown gets you girls
>>
Women hate tall lanky guys just as much as they hate short fat manlets
>>
>>26536588
Believe me I am ugly as fuck
>>
I'm tall and white and it really doesn't help if you're still an autistic retard. It might get you in the door but if you can't perform in conversation you'll never seal the deal. 23 years old and still KHV, you guys are just looking for someone to hate.
>>
File: 5656545.jpg (157KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
5656545.jpg
157KB, 1000x758px
>>26537343
I didn't even know manlets were hated before I came to 4chan. Feels good to know I'm at the cutoffo of 6'
>>
>>26537427
/thread
Is this original enough for you?
>>
>>26537417
>Women hate tall lanky guys just as much as they hate short fat manlets
Let's not go THAT far
>>
>>26537427

This. The aspiring Elliot Rodgers here can't see it though. I last about three sentences if even try to have a convo with a woman.
>>
i bet the faggots who complain about being tall and no gf are the very same people ripping on short people to make themselves feel better

pathetic
>>
File: doom-03.jpg (54KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
doom-03.jpg
54KB, 600x375px
Mentally ill Indian manlet dicklet here, it's safe to say I have life on Ultra-Violence mode. Only reason why I'm not on Nightmare mode is because I'm NEET and haven't been fully enslaved yet.
>>
>5'6 no attention from women ever in life
>put 6'6 on my tinder profile
>dozens of matches right off the bat, women saying I'm the perfect height and they cum at the thought of it
I mean I really hate all women, I'm not even sure what's stopping me from going for a high score at this point.

Literally your entire life is determined by genetics
>>
>>26537495
making fun of short people is too fun to pass up
>>
>>26537427
>>26537471

>"MUH AUTISM"

The vast majority of people on /r9k/ who claim "autism" don't have any mental disorder. They are just shy or socially awkeard.

It ain't easy, but you can fix social skills. You can't do anything about height or skin colour.
>>
>>26537495

I don't. I envy "short" people between 5-6 and 5-11. The world is literally made for them. They are average height. Most cars are made by Nips and other manlets, most airplane seats, most clothes, most stadium and theater seats, and just about everything else. If you can talk, short men still have a much wider range of suitors than tall half-verbal autists with a shitload of other genetic defects. I have seen it myself.

Another thing people don't realize is that dicks don't necessarily grow in proportion to the rest of the body. A 7" dong on a wide 7 footer like Big Show or Shaq may as well be a Bic pen to a woman.
>>
>>26537524
Ultra-Violence is the best difficulty anyways.
Damn, now I want to play some Doom now.
>>
>>26537532
>women saying I'm the perfect height and they cum at the thought of it
This is the hardest I've ever laughed on r9k
>>
File: saitamore.png (749KB, 861x990px) Image search: [Google]
saitamore.png
749KB, 861x990px
Play a game:
Next time you're socializing, try to act like the biggest cocksucking asshole you can muster up to be. Not to hurt people, but to give them the grounds to hurt you.

Like, really set out to hurt yourself. Be completely vulnerable.

If you hate yourself so much, you'd do this.
>>
Being tall and white are slight advantages but they won't make up for my other flaws such as being mediocre looking and not having social skills.
Most manlets on /r9k/ have had more girls attracted to them than me.
>>
>>26537620
Reminds me of the girl getting off to Louis C.K.'s age on his sitcom.
>>
>>26537588

I've gotten the gamut from licensed shrinks in my day.. I"m as mentally fucked up as they come Just speak for yourself, thank you.
>>
>>26537620
Literally had a girl say "are you really 6'6" and I replied "yeah, why" she responded "*cums*"

I could fuck tons of women in a given week if I was tall with the exact same face, but my height makes literally all the difference

I want to kill every woman and Chad
>>
>>26537495
I think that most people talking shit about manlets on /r9k/ are manlets.
>>
>>26537681
This desu
Dhdisid
>>
>>26537669
So you have a very attractive face.
I'm 6'5" and no girl has ever liked me or been attracted to me.
>>
>>26537642

It will backfire since sociopathy is a valued trait in men.
>>
>>26537642
Why? Why would anyone do this and make themselves uncomfortable.
>>
>>26537642
>If you hate yourself so much, you'd do this.
Not really, you gotta have a modicum of self-esteem to be able to be in that situation in the first place.
>>
File: 1440552417867.png (193KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440552417867.png
193KB, 640x400px
>>26537669
this

i really am starting to develop violent, malevolent feelings that i've never had before

some days i want to just go hide out near some bar, lie in wait in the bushes, sit there, smoking herb, wait for some drunk tall chad to come stumbling out of the bar and just rock his shit then leave the scene. not kill him, but beat him badly

maybe that would make me feel better
>>
>>26537669

Can you kill me? I'm a virgin "chad" over 6-6. I won't be easy to miss.
>>
File: 1453586211690.gif (766KB, 414x650px) Image search: [Google]
1453586211690.gif
766KB, 414x650px
>>26537681
>>26537707
Yup, because any measurable reason to "quit" is taken immediately and held in high regards.

If you measure your life by these fucked up standards and regulations, you end up miserable- but they're already miserable, so it's sort of a justification thing.
>>
>>26537710
No, my face is literally average, I am BLACK. I have features like a black person, I have never had a girlfriend. But when I pretended to be tall women who would never look twice at me of all races were attracted to me

I fucking hate people like you because all of that self improvement shit on 4chan is tailored to you. I have lifted weights for years and never once had a woman look at me, but two months into me assisting my tall friend in working out he has women ogling him.

If I go Elliot mode I would literally mow down every guy above 6' that I see
>>26537727
I just wish I could mutilate their faces, but that would probably work in their favor and make them look "bad ass" as well as get some sympathy sex from Stacey while their rich parents pay for their reconstructive surgery, not to mention their GoFundMe netting them hundreds of thousands of dollars

Chad should die
>>
File: 1455512646262.jpg (76KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1455512646262.jpg
76KB, 500x552px
>6'3
>White
>Strong jaw, been told I look like a model
>Thick dark hair and green eyes
>Still find it impossible to walk out the door and talk to people and be a person
What's wrong with meeee
>>
File: pepper max.png (256KB, 1519x843px) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256KB, 1519x843px
>>26537712
>>26537718
That's the point.

You'll realize that people will either be scared/ compliant with you, or welcoming.
It's fucking retarded.

I still use this mindset and it works fairly well for socializing. Also the "don't try to avoid fuckups- make as many as you can possibly make"

That shit is like mind cheatcodes
>>
I'm tall and white, and I can confirm that it's easy to get dates.

I have zero desire for a gf though. I don't understand how guys like me could actually try to get one and not be able to.
>>
>>26537745
>claims to be chad over 6"6
>claims to be virgin
Pick one faggot, you're one OkCupid profile/message away from getting laid. Now gtfo this board.
>>
>>26537427
>you guys are just looking for someone to hate
I hate people who are the way they are because they are genuinely fucking lazy and ignorant

It's funny reading posts about how much girls hate "lanklets" which is absolutely not true. Girls adore tall, skinny guys but even if they didn't all they have to do is lift. I exercised for half a decade and became the guy who everyone asked fitness advice from. By the end of school I had younger guys coming up to me and asking what they should do for this and that. I put in so much work and I still don't come close to another person just because they were born better than me

I'm not saying there aren't tall robots. I am saying that the vast majority of posters who go on about being tall or attractive and being a robot are just fucking lying or are like the 'le totally a shut-in' girls. I am saying that there's all this wasted potential from people who had a chance or have a chance yet have never put in effort to try.
>>
>>26537831
Lmao, you seem like a retard I'd want to be friends with

inb4 everyone calls you a troll/ fucking chad
>>
>>26537851

I'm not a chad though. Manlets assume all tall people are chads. I'm an ogre hermit.
>>
>>26536997
This is exactly how I fucking feel. I used to try to hard and get so far, but in the end nothing will make up for not being 6ft+

Seriously the self-improvement meme doesn't fucking work unless you have a half decent genetic base to work with, and by that I mean mostly bone structure.

Girls literally told me they want a taller guy to my face if I ever made some kind of approach.
I've even been told once by a girl that she would only date a white guy.

Some people think height doesn't matter that much but when you are experiencing it first hand you are literally treated as a sub-human, especially when standing near a taller man. You become an actual ghost.

Luckily I'm not ugly, would say like 6/10 face but I do have that "mildly autistic look" which kind of fucks me over and I don't know how to explain it.
>>
>>26537859
Yep I fell for the "just lift" meme as well, turns out women aren't anymore attracted to a short man that can bench three plates than they are a short man that can barely do a pull up.
>>26537892
Shrek was an ogre hermit and got a hot white bitch, whereas Lord Farquaad was literally a rich king and a virgin everyone hated because he was a manlet, including little kids watching the movie.
>>
>>26537820
So he and you have attractive faces.
Being 6'5" means nothing if your face is 5/10 and you don't have an active social life and social skills.
>>
Men care more about height than women in my experience. Black men especially. They all ask if I play basketball. Women fawn over manlets like Tom Cruise (5-7) and Mel Gibson (5-10).
>>
>>26537971
I hate you so fucking much Chad, I would literally kill my own mother to be 6'5 and you waste it, you tall pieces of shit will be the first to die

I would give anything to be that tall and you come up with some bullshit like "lol i dont want to put any work in" whereas people like me spend years dieting, exercising, abstaining from masturbation, reading, chomping down on celery, taking up expensive hobbies, and praying just for what you have naturally, being attractive to women

I want you to die tonight you are the worst kind of human, worse than "fembots"
>>
I'm a short guy who can get girls and every day I laugh at kissless virgin lanklets on /r9k/. Height doesn't mean jack shit when pitted against things such as confidence and being funny.
>>
>>26538039
>women fawn over manlets with millions of dollars
on top of that both those guys are divorced laughing stocks believed to have erratic personalities, the former of which is often mocked for his height and accused of wearing hidden heels if he doesn't look as short as he is perceived to be
>>
>>26536265
Plz tell me wot da height is supposed to be if you are "tall"
>>
>>26538051
Being 6'5" has only brought me problems.
Maybe a part of why you manlets have it so hard (you still only have it half as hard as you think) is because you hate what you are so much.
>>
File: _1434474553.jpg (67KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
_1434474553.jpg
67KB, 600x350px
Im a tall pale white skelly, ive been on dates with women that were actually pretty attractive but nothing came out of it. At the end of the day it's about how few bad features you have rather than how many good features you have. Being skinny as fuck with a bit of acne is a deal breaker for most women
>>
>>26538088

Hollywood stars can land on another relationship in no time. Facial symmetry and charm is much more valued by women than height. If you have all three, it is a plus, but height alone is useless. If it wasn't, women would be be walking around with 7-0 mannequins with dildos attached.
>>
>>26537902
Working out just made me an outcast throughout school. I never hung out with anybody because I was always exercising.

And what did it get me? Girls just said that I had a small dick behind my back. Girls used to puff their chests up to mock me. Everyone assumed I was an asshole because I was quiet.

I fucking wore a shirt 2 sizes larger than correct fit just because I was so sick of people making fun of me.

I have no doubt that if I was taller then I probably would have been a jock on the sports team

>>26538039
>women fawn over incredibly, incredibly famous and wealthy men who they've never met in real life and probably don't know their height. Also these men wear lifts in their shoes to appear taller for the camera but women don't care about height!
>>
>>26538199
So are tall men more prone to having facial symmetry and charm? Statistics indicate women by and large prefer men taller than that of the average and dislike short men.

A tall man with facial symmetry and charm has it significantly better than a short man with those same traits. I'd wager an average looking tall man has it better than a better looking short men because taller men have more confidence.
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
literally the only fucking notable thing tallfags in here are complaining about is being skinny, something that can 100% guaranteed be fixed

there should be a manlet board where you have to post your height to get in and if you'r 5'10 and over you can't come
>>
>>26538226

Usually they are getting dates with co-stars or people they met in person at parties. I'm not talking just about celebrity worshippers. I'm sure even Seth Green has a few female followers.
>>
>>26538185
>I can fix all of my deal breakers in the span of months
Why do you come here? Kill yourself
>>
>tfw cant classify as an incel because tall and white

who /volcel/ here (voluntarily celibate)
>>
>>26538141
You understand that in order for us to even have the objective measurement that women by and large prefer tall men women would have had to have this preference to begin with, right?

Women hated short men before short men knew they were undesirable, short men are bitter because they are undesirable as a result of something they can't change, but they were undesirable before they were bitter.

Aren't tallfags supposed to be more intelligent?
>>
>>26536265
you know it's weird that there was a constant supply of "manlet" threads on here before some famous guy committed suicide over being short a few weeks ago.
Y'all obsess over height way too much.
>>
>>26538287
Oh okay, so what you're actually saying is that these famous females would date a short guy if it wasn't rich and famous because the celebrity and power and wealth status have no impact
>>
>>26538350
We obsess over our inability to have sex/companionship, a basic human need. Being short is the cause of our lack of the aforementioned for a lot of us
>>
>>26538344
I bet you're not even a virgin and you're currently in a "dry spell" so you just tell yourself it's voluntary to make yourself feel better.
>>
File: 1434228501820.jpg (21KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1434228501820.jpg
21KB, 250x235px
are there any girls in here? if so, you see this shit? see this fucking shit? this is YOUR fault. YOU made millions of men miserable and hundreds if not thousands kill themselves by being a fickle bitch with a height cutoff
>>
>>26538429
Le we just want to feel feminine xD haha sorry anon ur not the guy i can wear heels with :P
>>
>>26538345
That's why i said "a part of why", not "the only reason why".
I know that shortness is a disadvantage but it seems that it might be magnified by exxagerating the effects of it and hating it so much.
>>
>tfw tall and a virgin but dont feel nearly as bad as the manlets because it feels like a temporary thing and not a permanent thing

The best thing about being tall is probably the confidence. You'll never see a tall guy brag about the 50 women hes fucked but how many times have you seen

>5'7
>six figure salary
>fuck multiple bitches a week
etc

when will they learn
to stop showing their insecurity
>>
>>26538039
this is why I hate normal faggots/females, they are universally accepted because of things outside of their control and can not see a reality in which the world is not just and others are not equally accepted as a result of their won inaction

therefore if short men are ostracized socially and romantically it's a result of their own actions, this is proven by none other than "short" guys like Mel Gibson (average height in 2016 let alone 1956) and Tom Cruise who have millions of dollars
>>
>>26538525
it doesnt matter if we dont show any insecurity. people will pick and claw and rip at us until they get a reaction
>>
>>26538409
my penis has literally never been in a female vagina. i am just like this cunt >>26537821, except i know what's wrong with me, just cant be arsed to fix it. plus playing vidya is more comfy
>>
File: 1454988779074.jpg (7KB, 287x298px) Image search: [Google]
1454988779074.jpg
7KB, 287x298px
>>26538226
> Girls just said that I had a small dick behind my back
>Everyone assumed I was an asshole because I was quiet

I'm with you there, girls assume height somehow directly correlates to dick size. That shit made me so mad back in the day.

I was ignored and shunned out of social groups because everybody was friends with each other already either from the previous school or from being sat together in classes, but with me there were no potential circles for me to join, I barely even fit into the outcasts. I can't blame that one on height but it sure as hell factored in as being the shortest guy in the entire year probably didn't help for being noticed or acknowledged as an equal human being.
>>
27 year old virgin, 6'3, fit, 7/10 r9k says 8
>Virgin
Social skills>Status>Money>Looks,>>>>>>>>>Height.
>>
>>26538429
it doesn't matter, suffering is inconsequential

you fag
>>
>>26538525
Yeah 27 6'3 virgin fag here fuck these insecure manlets. I bet you if they got height they would still fuck it up. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>26537343
Why even type this up? You literally don't matter in the grand scale of things. You will never pass on your inferior genetics and that is a blessing. If you weren't such a bitter self obsessed manlet you'd recognize that you could still live a life of meaning but your short ass is going to drown in the two inch pity pot instead.
>>
>>26539908
>still live a life of meaning
>you literally don't matter in the grand scale of things
Not him but which is it?
>>
>>26539908
what reason is there to live if i will never have reliable companionship?

i dont want to be alone, i hate being alone, and it seems like that's the way it has to be
>>
Pretty much, in the end genetics are king. Women correlate personality with looks, the less attractive a man is the worst his personality is, and surprise surprise women by and large prefer tall white guys.

Ever notice how when you were in school and quiet you were that weird kid, maybe even told you look like you'd shoot up the school for nothing more than just keeping to yourself, but when Chads are quiet women fawn over them and express that they're mysterious.

Now say you're an extroverted bot, this doesn't necessarily mean that you're popular or even particularly charismatic but rather that you gain energy from others. How many times have you been told you're simply not funny, you are obnoxious or even annoying? Meanwhile Chad can say quite literally the exact same thing in the same manner but is labeled outgoing, social and charismatic as a result.

This bothers normal faggots because they feel that they've earned everything they have solely through their own efforts and confidence, not realizing that the reason they're successful or at least confident enough to continue to try is due to people perceiving them a certain way as a result of the halo effect.

All the tall faggots in this thread can only complain about being skinny, however these same people will tell short men to just lift their pain away! Not to mention there will always be women who are into a lanky man, but few women like a petite man.

There's even a DirectTV(?) commercial right now where a popular athlete compares himself to a diminutive petite version of himself, stating that the smaller version was what he would be like if he chose the competing cable provider, whereas those who subscribe to DirectTV are tall, strong, and therefore valuable and attractive like himself.
>>
>>26536997

what if you're a 6'2 white handsome man but you have moderate severity - high functioning autism ?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.