[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will white people ever understand or do they just refuse to understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 23

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Will white people ever understand or do they just refuse to understand the struggles blacks go through?

I'm really convinced a revolution must go down in order to at least balance the power out. I don't care that you're a racist piece of shit I just think it's unfair that a piece of shit gets more opportunities than others because they're white.
>>
And they can never understand. And we can never understand.
>>
> a piece of shit gets more opportunities than others because they're white.

tell that to every white dude who got passed up on a job or university admission in favor of a dindu for diversity reasons.
>>
>>26521077

That's a big fat lie for every one small white person denied for "diversity" there are probably thousands more that got accepted. For every thousand of those white people there are way more minorities who get denied.
>>
>>26521074

I'm honestly coming to hate white people, specifically the racist ones. Then I realized that all are unconsciously racist. It's sad really
>>
>>26521131
Fuck no. Have you seen how many scholarships there are for black people just because they're black? I know several black people that don't even have to pay for college because they got so many scholarships. Black people have so many more opportunites.
>>
The president is black and blacks are a protected class.
>>
reminder it's the federal goverment who gives black people shit, not white people in general, but like any good goy you're mad at your fellow tax cattle and not the actual people who lock you up in prison, keep you in a ghetto and ruin your schools
>>
>>26521183
You need hatred to be racist you fucking idiot. There's no such thing as "unconsciously racist".
>>
>>26521034
Take this shit to /pol/ you nigger loving scum bag, I hope a cop shoots you
>>
>>26521197

Yea I'm sure I'd love to see them. That's why you'll see plenty of white people in universities but rarely see blacks. HBCUs are probably the only colleges that will provide an opportunity to all blacks.
>>
>tfw you're not black
>tfw no evil white boogeyman to blame for your failures
>tfw no one will make excuses for you
>>
>>26521236

Then that means they're pretending to not understand blacks?
>>
>>26521236
sharptonites use the term implicit racism. i doubt half of them actually believe it they just say shit to rile gullible black kids of so they end up doing something stupid, get shot, and then the nogs that sold them the racism bull roll in money from civil suits.
>>
>>26521263
I'm pretty sure that's because most blacks buy into thug culture and do illegal shit, or they just don't see the value of higher education so they work a shitty job. It could also have to do with the ratio of black to white people in your area. I know my college is 70% black.
>>
>>26521229

White cops, white politicians, white corporations. How do you fight against that?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 562x530px
>>26521034

>not /tumblr/Reddit/ liberal
>not /pol/
>just stay out of it when non-white people complain about white people because yes there are some legitimate grievances out there

>recently though it seems that people have gotten comfortable enough talking shit about white people that people are getting more militant in their rhetoric when in their safe spaces, with implied revolution/retribution against white people

It's so fucking cringeworthy to hear this coming from colored hyper liberal college kids my age, white people own a majority of the guns. I own two fucking rifles, go ahead and see what happens if you bite the hand that feeds.
>>
>>26521288
What does understanding have to do with anything? It's not racism if people don't understand you. If that was true almost everyone's racist against me.
>>
>>26521034
The cause of black struggle in America is not us white people it is the niggers.

A nigger is an impulsive , violent, ferocious black human being that engages in uncivilized criminal behavior that destroys their own communities. The problem with every black area in the USA is that the majority of black people there are niggers meaning it will be a unruly violent dirty bloody shithole unfit for any human that actually wants to succeed in life.
>>
>>26521390
Pretty much. I know a few cool black people who don't buy into thug culture. Thug culture is the real problem. It tells black people not to think, just to get dat money, and get dat pussy. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>26521383

You never fed me anything, you just shitpost on an image board. But you actually prove my point. It's always an us vs them mentality in this country. If a peaceful revolution were to be started we clearly know what you're going to do. So much black blood was shed just to desegregate America. Even then America is still segregated to an extent just no one likes to talk about it or bring it up. Everyone just wants to be in their comfort zone. It's easy to be comfortable when you have an easy life
>>
>>26521390
>>26521480

This is why I hate white people. They like to say stuff like "cool black" and "nigger". They don't want to understand they just wanna put labels on everyone but themselves. They don't have to worry about "being white" yet there are many that have to worry about "being black" or "being Muslim" or "being Mexican"
>>
>13.2% of the population wants 50% of the power in society

That crack is getting to your head, jamal.
>>
>>26521611

That's not what equal opportunity means
>>
>>26521595
The majority of our criminals are intelligent and thus hard to arrest but they dont cause as much chaos in our communities as your criminals however you black person. You hate white people because you are a racist nigger.
>>
>>26521595
Are you trying to deny that thug culture is a problem? By "cool black guy", I mean someone who doesn't subscribe to thug culture. How else would I put that?
>>
>>26521637

I can't stand racists. Laws were made to benefit white people. Everyone knows what goes on. The media ignores it and focuses on minorities instead
>>
>>26521654

There are thugs everywhere why is it just associated with blacks?
>>
White people have the least opportunities. Black people just need a clean criminal record and a 2.0 GPA to get a free ride to ivy league. Then they have guarantee Joe b anywhere, drop out or not. Nigger is the ultimate easy mode.
>>
>>26521529
America is only segregated socially. It's something that both sides do. I went to a majority black school, and if I tried to make friends with a black person, or sit at their table, they'd look at me like I was fucking insane and tell me to leave. How are you going to change people's minds about that?
>>
>>26521669
White people found this country so of course laws were made for us, why dont you go back to fucking Africa if you hate us so much you fucking parasite.
>>
>>26521265
just blame it on muh joos
>>
NigAnon, the Black American community is going to need to re-integrate with the rest of society and stop blaming all their problems on white people, but that would require a large mindset change within your subculture. Yes, higher poverty levels do tend to lead to an increase in criminality in all groups, but I have never seen a group of people worship that lifestyle more than Black America.
>>
>>26521074
>black ppl are special snowflakes
All you black faggots really want is to be treated like special snowflakes.
You can't seem to get it into your thick heads that every one treats each other like shit.
What you really want is privilege which is why you always complain about white people supposedly having it.
>>
>>26521691

That's a lie the only way you'll ever get in an Ivy with a 2.0 is to have some serious connections. You just refuse to accept the reality of things. Like a little brother that refuses to acknowledge he is spoiled.
>>
>>26521669
>Laws were made to benefit white people.

Got any logic or facts to back that up?
>>
You know white people helped and where targeted and killed by other whites for helping African Americans on the road to desegregation (and emancipation might I add). If you want to peacefully revolt for what you think is fair go right ahead, full support from me. The issue is if the amount of vitriol coming from people of color continues to become more and more rediculous you are only going to shoot yourself in the foot. You have a right to be angry but the movement you pursue cannot equate to one of vengeance or you achieve nothing but driving people away and achieving nothing.

Dunno why I'm responding to b8 but maybe it will be worth someone's read.
>>
>>26521689
For some reason every black town, city and country has a warring gangs problem along with a thug population problem as well. In the early 90 its was fucking niggers causing nothing but trouble in the streets of inner cities thats where the thug means black person idea comes from. Its 2016 and you blacks are still making areas in the USA uninhabitable with your constant robbing people, assaulting people you dont even know and how could we forget killing random white people for no reason.
>>
>>26521034
What else do you assholes want? We only handed over access to our universities, government and business. If its so bad here, go live with your people in Apefrica

We should have castrated you all like the Muslims did.
>>
>>26521689
Because it's a much bigger problem with blacks. The default black guy in America is someone who subscribes to thug culture. If there was a white guy who subscribed to thug culture, I'd call him white trash.
>>
>tfw you will literally always be white
hoooly shit
seriously what were the odds
>>
>>26521782
White thugs are not nearly as stupid as black thugs because white thugs actually can takeover cities or even countries while black thugs are the complete slaves of the hispanic cartels.
>>
Honestly, no one cares. It's pretty much agreed by all races that black people are an evolutionary dead end. No one wants you around, it's just a social faux pas to suggest mass extermination.

Please do revolt so governments around the world can put you down with plenty of justification.
>>
>>26521710

I went a to a majority white school and faced the same thing, even called nigger and beaten up. The problem is the us CS them mentality. There always has to be a villain in order for there to be noble heroes
>>
>>26521669
White people are the only people who try to uphold laws
If blacks were left to their own devices laws wouldn't exist
We'd simply live in a lawless ghetto
It's what happens every fucking time you monkeys have power
>>
>>26521669
what laws are white people exempt from? Laws exist to fuck over everyone.
>>
>>26521825
Maybe that happened in the 90s but racism in all white schools is gone by 2005 unless its towards muslims but those are just terrorist jokes.
>>
>tfw mexican and radical/crazy blacks will do anything to push their agenda, look down on latino/hispanic people because they aren't "oppressed" as them so you can't disagree with them
>tfw hispanic/latino are considered "white" whenever it'll fit their narrative or agenda
>tfw they want to take power from massive future hispanic/latino/mixed population
>>
>>26521782
>>26521810

The reason for this is because white people are not nearly targeted much as blacks. Stop and frisk only affected black people. If you're only seeing black people and searching then you're bound to find something to be used as incriminating evidence against them. The system is not for black people
>>
>>26521034
>13% of the population wants the exact same amount of representation as over 50%
hmmm

Also please start a race war Tyrone, we are waiting for it eagerly.
>>
you realize white people are like 10% of the planet and all of our countries are being flooded by you people. like, how can you complain about this. you get to use our infrastructure, fuck/impregnate our women (and jews promote propaganda to make this seen as desirable), take all of our tax money so you can live NEET lives. you guys rape and murder all the time and we just have to put it up with it. being black in a white country is literally living life on easy mode.
>>
>>26521834

Mhmm ya okay if you say so
>>
>>26521834
The blacks have a very primitive social state, they are basically hominids that form random tribes(gangs) to achieve a unified purpose(money, swag, drugs, power) these tribes can last for centuries eventually making an ethnic group(Maori) and when one tribe meets another tribe they commit acts of violence to remove the competition(gang violence/african civil wars).

You see it all the time a group teenage niggers convincing some more to help them form a gang once the gang gets significant connection it becomes a cancer in a black community because gangbangers are domestic terrorist and completely psychopathic. In certain nigger shitholes like Chiraq if you are not a gang you are basically dead because the niggers in that shithole have gone full African civil war in social dysfunction its literally TRIBE VS TRIBE over there.
>>
>>26521922

Why are you lying to yourself?
>>
>>26521810

The problem with blacks isn't "thug culture" as is commonly touted by those on the right. Nor is it caused because of "privilege" as commonly touted on the left.

The reality is that negroes are genetically predisposed to being both less intelligent and more violent. That is why blacks in Africa prospered under white rule, and when the whites left, their populations tanked and violence increased 1000 fold. Zimbabwe the former breadbasket of Africa can no longer produce enough food to feed the people, because they kicked out the Boers(white farmers.)

The niggers were too dumb to farm in the most fertile fucking land available, they instead sold their farm equipment for some quick cash, because niggers have no long term thinking ability, it is all for short personal gain.

The problem is genetic I'm afraid. The only solution is genetically engineering blacks to be more intelligent.
>>
>>26521960
Everything I said as true. Deal with it. You have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>26521958

T-thanks Ronald Reagan and FBI
>>
serious question, if there are black celebs and rich blacks why don't they follow some of malcom x's ideas and try to improve africa and make better places there for them to move if they hate it here or want to promote/reconnect with their culture? people like kanye and beyonce push black power but iirc ne-yo or whoever was the only recent one trying to bring some progress and give some useful things back to africa
>>
>>26521891
We are not targeted much because we dont have the level of crime that you nigger cause in every area you inhabit.
>>
>>26521034
>Will white people ever understand or do they just refuse to understand the struggles blacks go through? I'm really convinced a revolution must go down in order to at least balance the power out. I don't care that you're a racist piece of shit I just think it's unfair that a piece of shit gets more opportunities than others because they're white.

>tfw when you are black
>tfw when you are fed up of other blacks begging whites to care for them and understand them when they're not obligated to (you stupid fucks, help your damn selves)

I notice its only American Blacks too, you lazy fucks give us all a bad name, even African blacks who got to america find success while you worthless fucks just keep crime rates going and keep producing bastard out of wed lock children, if we just killed of all american blacks maybe then the black race could become something great, until then were fucked because the amount of niggers (ignorant and criminal blacks) is more than the amount of black people (upstanding African citizens)

Oh and its stupid to complain that someone gets more oppurtunities IN THE COUNTRY THEY BUILT, are american blacks really this stupid, its the equivalent of walking into someones house, they give you food and you complain that they took out more food for themselves and their family than they did for you.

News Flash - You are not one of them, humans are naturally tribalistic in nature and group oriented, ask a group not to give special privileges to those that are also part of their group is downright moronic.
>>
>>26521265
This. I've yet to have a single bit of that fabled white male privilege come my way.
>>
>>26521991
They prosper off of black culture. They don't actually care about blacks more than it would inconvenience them to do so.
>>
White people get stereotyped and labeled as "domestic terrorists" all of the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nb0rWPxiDA

It may be shocking but cops murder white people too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY
>>
>>26522017
Wrong african blacks are the reason behind black racism, if you actually saw the uncivilized chaos that goes in the average nigger country you would realize just how tame our american apes are compared to the pure niggers in Africa.
>>
As an asian immigrant I will never understand black people's constant and unending whining.
>>
>>26521872
>Islam
>race
this fucking meme
>>
>>26522095
Dont be stupid anyone with a brain knows muslims means middle eastern humans.
>>
>>26522078
it's the "we suffered what we believe is much worse conditions than what your conditions were so your 'oppression' is invalidated" thing
>>
>>26521034
What if you're white but you have been raised in the ghetto by black people ?
>>
>>26521034
please try it so we can squash you out of existence

we have massive war machines capable of mowing you down by the thousands in seconds , as in North America you are barely 1/10th of the population

try it please, go for it
>>
>>26522140
Japs were rounded up into concentration camps; the Chinese were relegated into literal ghettos and constantly, openly, discriminated against, while the police literally funnel black criminals toward Korean businesses so they don't hurt whites and all this is far more recent than any institutional racism against blacks. Somehow though all the blame for black people's failings are at the hands of racism while institutionally only black minorities receive FAVORABLE treatment with affirmative action horseshit.

Black people oppress themselves.
>>
>>26522017

This sounds like self hatred. I doubt the people on top actually built this country. They killed native Americans, Mexicans, and brought African slaves. The native Americans taught them about the land only to be killed. They justified killing Mexicans with manifest destiny. If only you understood how much money African slaves helped whites earn. What do they get for it? Discrimination. Don't forget the immigrants who built bridges and railroads for America. The whites didn't build. They stole everything.
>>
>>26522108
Yeah that's why people say "Muslims" instead of "Arabs" or anything else. Those fedora atheists like Sam Harris clearly hate ex-Muslims just as much as Muslims.
>>
>>26522207
It is funny you blacks actually think the natives like you if we suddenly dissapeared the native or hispanics would exterminate you overnight remember that.

Natives didnt taught anything we didnt already know as our geographical knowledge was beyond theirs to begin with.

You were nice tools to make us money now you are criminal cancer so no thanks goes to you at all regardless of what you did you entitled piece of shit.

We didnt stole anythiing, the natives had larger tribal populations that were hunter gatherers except the Aztecs, but really taking resources didnt really do a thing to their populations at all.

Not to mention A FUCKING NIGGER IS TALKING ABOUT STEALING THINGS YOU YOUR FUCKING RACE IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES.
>>
>>26522199

They're able to form communities without getting cast out. Black people attempted Little Africa aka Black wall street and it gets bombed and people killed. Chinese people can make China towns and no one bats an eye. That's the problem.
>>
>>26522293
Make Black Wall Street again then. Its 2016 you blacks basically can get any job so why do you lag behind? Because you are niggers thats why. Go back to the jungle and rape your women fucking ape.
>>
>>26521891
Why is there incriminating evidence on him? What kind of fucking idiot carries drugs or an illegal gun on them. The system is for people who don't break the law.
>>
>>26522293
The only way I can believe you legitimately believe this is that you a completely ignorant yurpeen. There isn't a single part of your post that is even remotely true, now or ever.
>>
more white people exempt from police harassment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90ZMz1rPLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvZ6xRz14z4
>>
>>26522358
It makes sense as we white people are not as crriminal you niggers, stop getting butthurt and just follow the fucking law already.
>>
>>26522337

Have you never saw a "China town" before?
>>
>>26522396
There is hardly any crime there compared to nigger infested shitholes like Detroit and Baltimore.
>>
>>26522199
they also pull the "slavery" thing when almost every continent on earth had slavery at some period in time, some places still have it
>>
>>26522396
'China towns' were historically targeted by police and harassed by law enforcement, just like how Mormon towns used to be, just like how black neighborhoods used to be. The difference is now only black neighborhoods are still infested with poverty and crime.
>>
>>26522387
I was being sarcastic. The videos are of white people getting harassed by police. Minorities have this delusion that police never bother white people or have bad experiences with them. Its ironic because the whites in the videos are not breaking the law,
>>
>>26522417

Except there are scams being ran there but they don't get reported or the people will not get caught. Detroit is corrupted so it's a terrible example. Baltimore is thanks to FBI bringing in crack. I admit gangs have become a problem but no one else is doing anything about the problem. Do you want me to put a mask on and become a super hero for my people?
>>
>>26522267
underrated post fo sho
>>
>>26522293
We have those- they are called ghettos. Other races are willing to work for a living and to improve their areas. Niggers just steal and hustle.
>>
>>26522491
Yes kill all the criminal shit in your race oh wait thats the majority of your race.
>MUH WHITEY BRING IN CRACK
No one told you to smoke it nigger
>>
>>26522526

The ones that brought drugs into the community is the FBI and then they killed all the influential figures within them
>>
>>26522542
Plus, if they were really trying to target niggers they'd be lacing chicken and watermelon with drugs.
>>
>>26522562
why does your community need 'influential figures'?

the chinese just have actual fathers for that sort of thing
>>
>>26522573
Niggers in Uganda are making recreational drugs for fuck sake its their fault that crack messed them up as they are hedonistic stupid apes.
>>
File: 1381040213195.jpg (35KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1381040213195.jpg
35KB, 375x500px
>>26521034
Whites built the country for themselves, not you, and get more opportunities because the lot of you are dumb as fucking rocks. Also you're like 15% of the population and couldn't aim a gun to save your life, good luck with that "revolution".
>>
>>26522598

All communities have influential figures. You have the founding fathers.
>>
>>26522687
You blacks lack ambition and drive beyond simple animalistic hedonism.
>>
>>26522687
>You have the founding fathers
Don't make assumptions about my race asshole, I'm Irish.
>>
>>26522713

You know what, there really is no point in arguing. The best way to put out fire is with water. Hopefully I find a way
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 278x282px
>>26521034
The blacks in America have developed into their own subculture where money is the most important thing, over education and proper family values. Honest success through hard work is not valued in the modern black community.

This subculture came into being during 'reconstruction' in America, wherein white southern Democrats purposely fucked the negros' ability to prosper. Separated and segregated from white society, black Americans adapted to earn livings through other immoral conventions.

Easy money from drug trafficking was and is seen as the only way to escape the ghetto; proof can be found in literature and music (rap). But it is now the 21st century. Decades of living in squander has made white people look down upon blacks-- when all one hears about the black race is the crime rate, one learns to fear and despise them. Therein is your embedded racism.

The only way to integrate back into western society is by cease widespread crime, rape, and other actions commuted by the black population. Stop blaming inequality, and look inwards at your own niggardly actions. You can join modern society-- white people today would love it. The black culture is what holds you back. Leave it behind.
>>
black lives matter and all of this divisiveness between blacks and white just pigeonholes police misconduct into a racial issue. The police abuse everyone. Instead of a general conversation about policing in the united states it devolves into "MUH BLACK BODIES" and other hokey Marxist garbage.
>>
You blacks should start by cleaning out this shit head "role models" in the black community. Find somebody else to praise other than fucking athletes and music artists.
>>
>>26522562
I didn't even notice your tinfoil hat!
>>
Blacks can't explain why they are owed anything. Slavery? Institutional racism? Nowhere near all whites were involved in slavery, and that ended a century and a half ago. Civil rights and desegregation happened 50 years ago.

Most people aren't KKK. Most people try to be fair and just live their lives, leave other people alone and be left alone. You can argue about poverty and segregation and the historical reasons blacks commit so much more violent crime, but why should present day white victims of that crime give you anything? And even if there's bias against blacks, what does that actually prove? Say someone you know breaks your shit. If they're apologetic, maybe you forgive them. If they do it three more times, you beat their ass. That's the current relationship between black communities and those in power. It's not fair, but it doesn't exist in a vacuum. I don't see many cases of blacks being targeted just for being black. The BLM poster children are mostly criminals, some seriously violent, who got overly harsh treatment in response, not random people police just decided to fuck with.

You want whites to wipe the slate clean for you but you can't clean up your own culture and lift yourselves up. Why is fixing race relations the sole responsibility of whites?
>>
If I was black I'd opt out of "black culture" immediately. You people really hold yourselves down with your cancerous culture. Ignore the Trayvon bullshit because the only thing you have in common with him is your skin color. He was a piece of shit and so was the Ferguson fatty. Live in the moment and live for your fucking self.
>>
>>26521595
irony the post
>>
>>26523024

So much this. Black culture embraces ignorance and brutish displays- and this is placed at the forefront of what society sees. No wonder people assume you act like what you perpetuate.
>>
>>26522758
>when all one hears about the black race is the crime rate, one learns to fear and despise them

This is false. A lot of white racism against blacks is the result of those whites' lived experience, not anything they read. Whites don't hate all blacks. But the blacks who aren't thugs get called Uncle Tom, and they're not usually the blacks you meet day to day.
>>
File: anti_racist_action.jpg (18KB, 170x492px) Image search: [Google]
anti_racist_action.jpg
18KB, 170x492px
>>26521034
Not all white people are scumbags, just the vast majority of them. I'm ARA and when I meet a white person for the first time, I just naturally assume that they're dishonest, oppressive, sociopathic sacks of dog turd until they prove otherwise -- which very rarely happens.

Every time I look in the mirror I'm ashamed at what I see. The fact that I'm forced to live with white privilege is abhorrent to me, and I've spent my life using it to smash the system which maintains it.

Don't worry, friend, you're not alone. I live for the day when we've kicked down the walls of privilege so that no stone stands upon another and salted the earth such that nothing shall ever grow upon that ground again.

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." -- Malcolm X
>>
File: baka.jpg (42KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
42KB, 480x622px
>>26523218

Mediocre b8, m80. You're trying too hard.
>>
how about all of you stop judging people and start gauging individuals
>>
>>26523267
Yeah, anything which walls outside of the tiny, white little suburban bubble of your teenaged life must be bait. No one here could possibly hold a view or have lived a life outside the purview of your high school locker room.
>>
>>26521034
>the struggles blacks go through?
Self imposed personal detractments are not the concern of others nor should they be expected to care
Nignogs can go fuck themselves if they think anyone should pay attention to them
Either pull yourself up by your bootstraps or shut the fuck up
Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>26523321
Any white person that lived in the inner city can attest just how cancerous you niggers are.
>>
>>26521263
>That's why you'll see plenty of white people in universities but rarely see blacks
going to university in canada and 90% of the students are asian, indian and muslim, lucky to find 3 white guys/girls in a class
>>
>>26523321
LMAO, you are trying though. Keep it going, tryhard.
>>
File: antifa_09.jpg (23KB, 302x209px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_09.jpg
23KB, 302x209px
>>26523329
>pull yourself up by your bootstraps
Funny thing, when you try that outside of a Bugs Bunny cartoon, you just fall over. But then, since you live your whole life inside of a cartoon, I don't expect you'd know better.

>>26523339
First, I'm white. As you'd know, if you were capable of stringing two coherent thoughts together. Second, why do you sociopathic mouth-breathers have to keep slopping your fucking bullshit outside of your containment board? You've shit all over /pol/ to the point where no one with an IQ over 80 can tolerate it, so now you need to fill everyone else's nest with your steaming turds too. You fuck-for-brains really are utterly worthless. If death squads were set up to drag you sunken-headed, hatemongering troglodytes into the street and shoot you, I'd be first in line to volunteer for the job.
>>
>>26523444
OK kiddo
>>
>>26522028
>More likely to get a job
>More likely to get higher paying work
>People aren't intimidated by you
>People think whites are the "inferior race"
>>
File: antifa_smashfa_.jpg (36KB, 469x316px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_smashfa_.jpg
36KB, 469x316px
>>26523420
>>26523532
You have no idea who might be posting here. For example, I could be a well-known anarchist trouble-maker with 25 years of experience organizing radical labour unions and copwatch programs. I might also have helped kick a whole generations of boots-and-braces boneheads off the streets at the tip of a steel-toed boot. Do I sound like one of your little suburban teenyboppers?

I don't know whether to be more amused or annoyed that you children are so blind to anything which falls outside the tiny boundaries of your inoccuous lives that you haven't the imagination to conceive of it.
>>
>>26523624
Go back to tumblr if you want to start name calling people.
>>
daily reminder all problems come from economic differences instead of race,difference is you can see someones skin instead of their net worth. stop listening to shecklebergs narrative and attacking your fellow cucks
>>
File: 1451003038316.jpg (22KB, 219x255px) Image search: [Google]
1451003038316.jpg
22KB, 219x255px
>>26523444
Thats right go-I mean guys. White people never suffer. Italians and Irish people came to the united states and got free mansions and stacks of gold. Never mind the largest public lynching was of Italian Americans. Poor whites don't live in the Appalachian mountains, or decaying trailer parks. Don't forget that no white people starved to death during the great depression, it was only blacks!
>>
>>26521034
Go to tinychat, the most popular rooms, and tell me what you think the education level of most people in there are like. Let me assure you, they aren't discussing poltics.

The black "community" is toxic from what I can see. You can't be an educated polite successful person without being called an uncle tom. You can't prosper without your own kind dragging you down. Misery loves company, and the black community needs to fix itself by itself. That isn't white peoples fault. And honestly, I kind of hate you and want to call you a nigger for blaming white people, but I'm sure you are just confused and unaware due to the environment of your kind.

It's kind of like being a manlet. Girls won't care if you don't care. Same with employers and race. A big reason as to why whites get more jobs than blacks statistically is maybe hmm.. the blacks talked like retards and dressed fresh like a real nigga just to avoid being called an uncle tom? Food for thought, family.
>>
>>26523649
No, there are poor white people too, and I've spent my life empowered people of ALL skin colours and ethnic heritage to kick the ever-loving shit out of hatemongering scumbags like you. I like to think I've done my part to make sure the only place you're safe to vomit your hateful bile is online, hidden behind anonymity and pissbottles.
>>
File: Heil.jpg (571KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Heil.jpg
571KB, 2048x1536px
Ein Volk, Ein Riech, Ein Fuhrer
>>
File: Triple Banner.jpg (148KB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
Triple Banner.jpg
148KB, 1400x946px
>>26523712
Anti Antifa
>>
>>26523624
saving this pasta
>>
File: SS March.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
SS March.gif
647KB, 456x522px
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
Surprised this wasn't original
>>
File: Wehrmacht.jpg (666KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Wehrmacht.jpg
666KB, 2560x1600px
>>26523772
Original comment this is
>>
File: Anarchist-black-flag.png (15KB, 249x268px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchist-black-flag.png
15KB, 249x268px
>>26523712
>>26523742
>>26523772
We won't make the same mistake twice. Next time Nuremburg comes around, we won't stop until *all* you fuckers are dead. We have long memories, boneheads.
>>
File: Glorious.png (2MB, 1173x681px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious.png
2MB, 1173x681px
>>26523830
even more originality
>>
File: HhW9hNx.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HhW9hNx.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>26523690
I don't preach hatred, I preach diversity through separation. Mixing cultures and races destroys ethnic peoples and their traditions. We should be celebrating diversity instead of boring Marxist garbage.
>>
File: Himmler.jpg (52KB, 378x564px) Image search: [Google]
Himmler.jpg
52KB, 378x564px
>>26523835
eat shit commie
>>
File: You Chose This.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
You Chose This.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>26523835

This is the original future you chose
>>
>>26523868
Exactly fucking this. This is how I've been saying it (to myself only, of course). The best way to celebrate diversity is to respect our differences and preserve our cultures by not shoehorning minorities into group.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone argue this.
>>
>>26523868
>>26523994

We gotta come together in these hard times. When we are divided we are easily conquered
>>
>>26524024
>>26523994
people are waking up to the truth and can see that a lot of what we know about about national socialist Germany is post-war soviet propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
>>
poodick
>>
File: direct_action.jpg (11KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
direct_action.jpg
11KB, 150x142px
>>26523944
Damn straight. And hatred for what you represent has pushed me to keep going for 48 years through tear gas and pepper spray, organizing people to resist you. Every breath I take in this world is dedicated to preventing the world you want from happening. So long as my heart beats, I will fight you and people like you, and train those who come after to take up the fight when I'm gone. You will NEVER win. Never. Ever.

"I think you should defend to the death their right to march, and then go down and meet them with baseball bats." -- Woody Allen, on the KKK
>>
>>26523624

For someone pushing the "you have no idea who I might be" thing you certainly assume not only a lot, but EVERYTHING about the other anons here. You're clown shoes.
>>
>>26521263
Ooga booga accept all blacks regardless of intelligence. We takin ova
>>
>>26523690

You have an awfully low bar for "hate.' most people in the western world are too apathetic to truly hate anyone.
>>
>>26523994
Not that guy, but I sort of agree too. Without making any value judgment, just by observation, it seems humans are inherently tribal and are willing to make greater sacrifices for the in group than a perceived out group.

I think a lot of why Europeans are able to have social programs that they meet so much resistance in the US is that European states are relatively homogenous.

The primary definition of nation is not state, but a cohesive group of people who want to be self governing. The diaspora would be a stateless nation, while America is a nationless state. That's what nationalism is about, and it seems fine to me. It's one thing if you decide to go fuck other nations' shit up. But if you simply declare, these are our borders, and our responsibility is to the people inside, not outside, that seems reasonable.

Relatedly, Germany has completely lost their fucking mind.
>>
>>26524103
>48 years through tear gas and pepper spray

And you haven't changed a damn thing. Keep on trying, failhard.
>>
>>26523772
>degenerates like you belong on a cross
True to Caesar?
>>
Most people the left calls "racists" now days aren't truly hateful towards blacks. It seems that many "racists" subconsciously want to see blacks live productive lives and follow the ways of white people.
>>
>>26524149
Oh, I know what hate is. I feel it every day, burning in my guts like acid. I'm glad there are pacifists out there who struggle to maintain the sort of world which is worth saving from you fuckers, but there has to be people like me, too, who aren't afraid to fight hate with hate and get their hands dirty.

I remember a few years ago my comrades and I were participating in an anti-war rally. There were authoritarian fucknozzles like you standing on the sidewalks jeering and mocking the hippies and peaceniks as they passed. But when we marched by with our black flags and drums and balaclavas, they all fell silent. It's funny how quiet and respectful you little turds get when you're facing people who aren't afraid to kick your teeth down your throat.

I hope one day the world will be a place which won't need people like me but until we've eradicated you knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers I'll keep right on using my hate to keep me going.

Go ahead and push your agenda from behind your keyboard, Fritz, where you're reasonably safe for now. Just remember when you step outside your door to keep your words soft and sweet, because my comrades and I are out there waiting for you to show your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXGF-MV1k7g
>>
>>26524103

Is this a rewrite of the navy seals copypasta?

it's good
>>
>>26524282

>militant cuck for his pet niggers

How absolutely disgusting
>>
I'm half niggy and I had a lot of stuff handed to me for it
>>
If Black people are so smart and special then why were they the slaves in the first place

stupid niggers
>>
>>26524239

That's what's racist about it. Legitimate success (i.e. not selling drugs) is being "whitewashed" for them.

Black culture is what is hindering them. If the US had only mandated sociocultural conformity they'd be doing far better.

As it is, the propagation of black culture has brought about a new slavery. the thug life gets you thrown in jail, where you resume the slave life of your ancestors to the prison industrial complex.
>>
>>26524282

>calls someone authoritarian, tells story of acting authoritarian

Are you just acting out Hypocrisy: The Thread?
>>
>>26524370

The smart and special ones were the ones who sold their peers to the whites and other blacks in the first place. We got all the strong but stupid ones. It explains a lot.
>>
>>26524540
Black people complain about appropriation of black culture by whites. White people don't care if black people act white. Black people get mad at other black people if they act white. whats going on here?
>>
>Blacks chimp out and complain about whitey having all the power a fuck tonne until white people realise it isn't worth it and leave
>Blacks take power and absolutely run it into the ground
>Complain about Whitey being racist and shit for leaving
See: South Africa, Rhodesia, Detroit, Liberia to a lesser extent
This is why no one ever takes "black revolution" seriously
>>
>>26524613
Oppressive power structures, anon.
>>
>>26524613
Niggers get off on being mad at something, and blaming all of their problems on whites.
>>
File: IMG_20150829_232421.jpg (442KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150829_232421.jpg
442KB, 720x1280px
>>26521034
Bring it

I can't wait to kill you social justice faggots
>>
File: Black Pitaya.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Black Pitaya.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
I believe very strongly that you are a nigger
>>
>>26521733
And ironic enough, the thug culture comes from the irish and the Ulster scots. Sauce: Thomas Sowell in Black Rednecks & White Liberals.
>>
>>26521980
>national socialist tries to blame it on other things than socialism: The Post
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.