[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
DUDE IT'S JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 47
File: 01[1].jpg (52 KB, 525x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01[1].jpg
52 KB, 525x400
DUDE IT'S JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zozzle.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
MY BODY MY CHOICE LMAO
>>
File: 1419565714870.png (261 KB, 318x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419565714870.png
261 KB, 318x447
i really could not give less of a fuck

i dont care about some babby-that-could-be. im not a moralfag

we already have a population problem as it is. bring on them abortions
>>
Why do you care that some roastie ends her free child support 18 years meal ticket parasite?
>>
>>26509038
I used to be completely against abortion, thought it was the most evil thing in the world to deprive something so close to life a chance. Now I believe the most amount of good I could have done for the world was to become an abortion doc. I dunno. I suppose being a kid is worth this hell of a life?
>>
23 weeks is literally the latest you're allowed to get an abortion under normal circumstances.

The average and mahority of abortions take place much, much earlier.
>>
File: 1332237900164.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332237900164.gif
2 MB, 316x213
It's a tricky situation, I don't really support abortions after a couple weeks, but at the same time, you can't really force someone to have a baby.

I wish that male birth control could just be a thing, already, women that have promiscuous sex shouldn't really be in charge of important decisions, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>26509119
you shouldn't have a baby in the first place if you plan to kill it.
>>
>>26509038
doesn't it hurt to even touch the cervix? how could they just shove a fucking clamp in there to tear apart the baby?
>>
>>26509119
>you can't really force someone to have a baby
Why the fuck not? Things were all well and good when the woman was being a cum-guzzling whore every night. Now that it's time to grow up, take responsibility for her actions, and spend time taking care of her kid instead of spending it with her legs spread, suddenly it's time to throw a whiny fit about being forced to have kids? Suddenly it's time to play the victim as though she wasn't begging for a cock up her cunt just a few weeks ago? Nah, they don't get off that easy. At least own up to it and admit that abortion is wrong and that you made a mistake. Don't fucking absolve yourself of blame and responsibility and keep doing the same retarded shit that led to this situation. Stupid whores.
>>
>>26509341
who the fuck do you think ever wanted to have an abortion? they happen because of poor planning or accidents. and no child deserves to be born into such a situation. abortion is a mercy to everyone involved
>>
>>26509119
>a couple weeks

The baby has to be large enough to pull out to be aborted. It's more like 8-12 weeks.
>>
>>26509498
adoption is a better option
>>
>>26509479
>Now that it's time to grow up, take responsibility for her actions, and spend time taking care of her kid

It may be the right thing to do, but there is guarantee that they will do it and the kid can end up in an awful situation. Abortion is not birth control unless you're incredibly rich with no soul.
>>
>>26509498
who the fuck do you think ever wanted to be imprisoned? they were because of poor planning or accidents
>>
>>26509549
there is no* guarantee
>>
>>26509557
>being this bad at false equivalency
>>
>>26509498
>Baby gets born
>Infertile couple gets to have a child of their own
>Baby grows up to live a fulfilling life, even sending her biological mother postcards from time to time
>not a better outcome for everyone involved
>>
>>26509038
your just a clump of cells
>>
>>26509576
>why must actions have consequences!
No one just wakes up one day and find themselves pregnant.
>>
So what? It literally is a clump of cells. A tumor has human cells, is dependet on it's host and not conscious and a potential drawback for its host. A tumor has essentially the same value as a fetus if the mother doesn't want to give birth.
It's like killing flies or tomatoes. Sure, you're killing something innocent and living. But if you act upon logic instead of some dumb morals to comfort yourself, your opinion is not to be taken serious.
>>
>>26509612
this. the foetus has no thoughts or feelings. it isn't aware of anything. it's just a clump of cells. it's no more cruel than removing an appendix
>>
>>26509612
>But if you act upon some dumb morals to comfort yourself instead of logic, your opinion is not to be taken serious.
That's why you should read your comment after reformating.
>>
>>26509585
That's not how it happens and you know it
>>
If you wanted to abort the baby as you're in the middle of giving birth to it I couldn't care less.
>>
>>26509585
>imblyign there aren't many other extra children already waiting for adoption
>he'd rather add to the backlog of sad children
>>
>>26509038
They dont allow abortions this late under normal circumstances.
Only if there are life threatening conditions and such...

So yes, 99% of abortions are just lumps of cells and not at all like the pic in OP.
>>
should men be able to 'abort' their paternal rights/obligations before a certain point in a pregnancy?
like basically just say i want nothing to do with this baby it's all on you if you want to keep it or not.
women can do it. why not men?
>>
File: viper 1 million.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viper 1 million.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>26509095
I was born at 26 weeks and I survived. But you're right, three weeks before that it's totally not a person and you're totally not a terrible human being for killing it. You're totally not a selfish asshole for taking a life just because it's less work than raising it. Nope, you're a just, moral purveyor of all that is right in the world! You go, girl! Gurrrrrrrrrl power!
>>
>>26509783
You also consisted of a single cell one. Are you putting bacteria on the same level as humans who can ACTUALLY feel and think?
>>
>>26509783
see
>>26509746

ne pas content originale bleh
>>
DUDE
SANCTITY OF LIFE
LMAO
>>
>>26509038

>abortion at 23 weeks
>done for medical reasons only

This entire thread is bait and you should feel sorry.
>>
>>26509038
>child goes through hell in foster care

brilliant idea
>>
>>26509783
It probably would have been better if they took care of you 3 weeks previous so you couldn't pollute this thread with your stupidity.
>>
>>26509783
We just don't want worthless genes like yours in the pool senpai
>>
The real question is, even if it isn't, why should you care? Why should I care? From an objective standpoint? I once asked this question to a woman who was passing out fliers about abortion at my university as she and her group stood around several 30 foot tall billboards featuring bloody aborted fetuses, and she just gave me this look like I had drowned a sack of kittens. Literally what is the downside of abortion?
>>
File: viper kill yourself.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viper kill yourself.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
>>26509881
Keep defending feminist practices for women to duck all responsibility and semblance of guilt. See how much pussy it gets you, oh savior of fair maidens.

Fact of the matter is this: a million kids are killed every year because their parents are lazy, degenerate retards who don't want the responsibility of taking care of the kid that resulted as a direct result of their actions. Through a series of complicated mental gymnastics they are able to convince themselves that they did nothing wrong and that, no, the bad people are actually the ones opposing their actions! Yeah!
>>
>>26510006
And?
Are you going to cry about starving Africans or dead Syrians as well, or are you going to be an internet slacktivist and complain about abortion. Death is everywhere kiddo, get used to it.
>>
>Abortion

Live life free and easy, no issues with some fucking annoying kid crying and screaming and being annoying

>abortion

Chained to the little fucker for 20+ years until he gets his shit together. Spending thousands of dollars on all the garbage that comes with that


GEE I WONDER WHAT'S BETTER LMAO
>>
Yeah, you're right OP. We should definitely force people who can't take even take care of themselves (even too dumb to use anti-conception) to have babies. I'm sure those kids will develop into great individuals. And even if they didn't, what's the problem? After all God has provided as with earth filled with unlimited space and resources.

>>26509783
> 26 weeks.
Is that why you're literally retarded?
>>
>>26509607
but I should be able to fuck as many chads and tyrones as I want you cis pig bigot. My Body! My Choice! A pregnancy would totally hinder on my potential to be the next president or cure cancer.
>>
>>26510053
Maybe you should have thought of that before hopping on Tyrone's dick, you fucking roastie.
>>
>>26509038
Woman are such fucking disgusting creatures.
Why do i have natural urges that attract me to them and then completely override my ability to reason when aroused.

Fucking nature trying to trick me into reproducing.

FUCK YOU NATURE!
>>
File: 1454307925701.jpg (27 KB, 313x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454307925701.jpg
27 KB, 313x470
>>26510006

>He wants to live in an overpopulated shithole world

You realize one of the reasons crime is so low nowadays is because of abortion?
>>
File: 1451472119400.jpg (81 KB, 856x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451472119400.jpg
81 KB, 856x537
>>26509075
Couldn't agree more desu senpai
>>
File: tidlRLG.jpg (224 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tidlRLG.jpg
224 KB, 720x960
>>26510104

>nobody should have sex because I can't get any!

Literally fox and the grapes
>>
>>26510006
>being assmad because there's less human garbage in the world
>wanting the number of degenerate retards to increase exponentially
>>
>>26510006
And do you think it's a good Idea to let these children go on to become a major segment of the population? It's best to not let these people breed.
>>
File: nothin personnel.jpg (48 KB, 615x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nothin personnel.jpg
48 KB, 615x630
>>26510031
>Death is everywhere kiddo, get used to it.
I bet this sounded all cool and tough in your head as you were writing it, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>26509498
>mercy to everyone involved
>literally tear apart baby from inside with unconventional painful tools
ye okee
>>
>>26509038
Nobody calls a 23-week fetus "a clump of cells"
>>
>>26510006
Yeah, feminism is shit. But that doesn't make having a baby, overpopulation, or blacks not-shit either. Even if the only reason people get them is muuuuuh stronk wymenz, I doubt you can find anything actually wrong with it.
>>
>>26510154
Or you could just use birth control, fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>26510169
Oh fuck off moralfag
Go cry on the internet about some clump of cells. Maybe you'll get some upvotes in your hugbox.
>>
>>26509676
Except it is, because this exact scenario happened between my mother and sister. Now I'm and uncle, she's a grandmother, and the world is a slightly better place because my mother decided to carry her pregnancy to the end despite 16. It was worth it
>>26509714
People always want to adopt babies, orphans are another story. Besides, you can have a good life as a ward of the state
>>
>>26510154
>being a disgusting, shallow degenerate whose sole drive in life is not creative or meaningful but merely the desire to drain your ballsack in some whore
Wow, living the dream!
>>
>>26509038
I don't see what's wrong with it
Tell me how it's a reasonable thing to expect a poor kid in an unhealthy environment to grow up to be successful. Especially if they live in a shitty country and are a shitskin
>M-muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>26510172
Provide evidence embryo's experience pain.

Pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>26509751
Because women carry the aby in their bodies.
>>
File: THE DON.jpg (19 KB, 262x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THE DON.jpg
19 KB, 262x312
>>26510206

Man you're so fucking edgy, you must think you sound cool as shit
>>
There's prolife people on 4chan, now i've seen everything.How did you guys figure out how the internet works.
>>
File: your life.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
your life.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
>>26510206
>le moralfag XDDD am i rite my /b/rothers we are leegun
>>
>>26510215
your argument seems to apply to teenagers as well.
>>
>>26510214
>creative or meaningful
>on fucking /r9k/ of all places

oh lord this sounds like /pol/ talking about saving the white race
>>
>>26509038
I don't care about the moral implications of abortions. I just don't want a bunch of children born into broken homes, or the product of rape, or being born when the parents aren't ready. It's better for everyone.
>>
>>26510268
I wish pro-abortion people would just be honest and say that too. They don't care about women's rights or just a clump of cells. That's just what they say to not sound as harsh.
>>
>>26510134
I, too, have skimmed Chapter 1 of Freakonomics.
>>
>>26509038
Feminazi confirmed. Gr89 b80 m80 I r81 8.8/888 no h8 I appfeci8 you ingr8.
>>
>>26510238
>>26510247
>LOOK MOM I CARE ABOUT CELLS
>I AM A MORAL BEACON PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE EDGY xDDDDD
>>
File: g1.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g1.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
You can cry slippery slope all you want, but it's only a matter of time until post-natal abortion becomes a thing. Killing the baby in the delivery room is okay because "it can't survive on its own anyway lmao." Then, thirty years down the line, it'll be okay to beat your ten-year old to death behind the woodshed because "well, gee, you know, he was getting bad grades and wasn't going to grow up to be a good person lmao it's better this way."
>>
>>26510315

yeah, and gay marriage will lead to acceptance of pedophilia
>>
File: g7.jpg (29 KB, 680x486) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g7.jpg
29 KB, 680x486
>>26510260
Struck a nerve, eh normie? You are boring. You are a boring person and you're worth nothing. No passion, no creativity, just chasing after women like a fucking dog.
>>
>>26510315
When post-natal abortion becomes (it can't by definition, you literal retard), then I hope they start with you.
>>
>>26510305
You do realize that feminists and liberals are staunchly pro-abortion, right? Are you stupid? Don't answer that.
>>
File: 1454761588257.png (140 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454761588257.png
140 KB, 750x750
>>26510313

(you)

here, edgeman
>>
>>26510313
Not people, just you. Little edgy faggot.
>Death is everywhere kiddo, get used to it.
I'm still fucking cracking up over this. You legitimately thought this was cool and tough-sounding. Holy fucking shit, loving every laugh.
>>
>>26510371
>>26510393
I remember when I was 18 and cared about shit like this. Call me edgy all you want. I bet you call conservatives edgy for telling NEETs to go fuck themselves and stop being leeches.
>>
>>26510342
Look at the trans movement, you fucking retard. Its rise is a direct result of gay marriage, nobody fucking cared before then. It was fringe and taboo and rightly-labeled as degenerate, a mental-illness.

It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>26509751
yeah? Niggers do it all the time you uncultured fucking inbred.
>>
>>26510405
How many swords do you have hanging on the walls, anon?
>>
File: 1453983153607.png (1016 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453983153607.png
1016 KB, 1294x1230
>>26510405

>Better point out that i am indeed an adult
>muh conservatives
>muh neets are leeches

Any more cliches?
>>
>>26510459
>>26510469
>EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE
Is this all you've come to? Spamming memes?
>>
>>26510441


Being trans is objectively a mental illness, you literally need a clarification that says you do before you can get treatments.

besides, the LGBTQ-etc movement was pretty infamous long before muh gay marriage
>>
>>26509607
Still is nothing like committing a robbery or murder.
>>
>>26509038
that's why the law DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO ABORT AFTER 22 WEEKS
until 10 weeks it looks like a fucking squid creature mutation
>>
>>26510208
Does everyone want to adopt non-white babies?
>>
>>26509751
because you're not carrying the baby. it's that simple. women have more say because they are carrying.
>>
>>26510315
You're such a feminist you're starting to lose touch with reality.
It's only a matter of time before you start shit posting on- OH GOD KILL IT BEFORE IT SPREADS ITS FEMINISM!!
>>
>>26510300
>Womens right to her body
Is by far the dumbest argument for abortion but by far recieves the most upboats.

Im all for abortion because the worl is really only 3 billion people away from its max capacity, and most abortions are niggers. But women like to act like children are literally just extensions of themselves even after they are born and always forget its a seperate human being.
>>
I'm pro choice but it seems like some people glorify the act. It's not something to be proud of.
>>
I'm for abortion only because it kills so many niggers
>>
>tfw you got a girl pregnant when you lost your virginity and she got an abortion

To be fair, would you really want your dad to be somebody who browses this board?
>>
>>26509038
Couldn't care less if some roastie decides to murder some Chad's offspring.
>>
>>26509038

YEA AN UNBORN CHILD WHO'S BODY IS SEPARATE FROM MINE DUDE LETS KILL IT LMAO

MY BODY MY CHOICE LMAO
>>
>>26510169
But it's true you whiny little redditor
>>
>>26510666

Well Satan, he was never there for us in either the beginning nor end, so I don't see what changes.
>>
>>26510724
I guess I'm going to hell for saying that. You heard it here. Abortion is evil.
>>
>>26510818
But lawfully so. The best kind of evil.
>>
You all know deep down this only upsets you because you'll never reproduce :^)
>>
I had an abortion July 2014 and it was a great life choice. I would be a terrible, awful, no good mother. And the father was/is a similarly awful person. And a nigger to boot.

I mean, who wants another mixed nigger kid running around out of wedlock?
>>
>>26510958
Why are you so irresponsible?
>>
>>26510958
lol so you got knocked up by a nigger? top kek m8
>>
>>26510315
For reference here, Roe v Wade was in the early 70's. We have yet to see any sort of escalation on abortion. In fact, uts still as devisive now as it was then. That will never change. Only retards like you believe in this literal slippery slope argument.

I for one am fine with abortion. However, it should not be govt subsidized in cases of "Hur dur, muh body muh rights". Only in cases of rape or necessity should it be paid for. Otherwise, take out a fucking loan, or maybe grow the fuck up. Also fathers should also have the right to opt out of all parental responsiblities, no child support.

Btw I could never kill my own child. Only reason I'm fine with it is because I could care less about others kids.
>>
I'm okay with abortion simply because I hate life

But women should take responsibility before fucking Chad or Tyrone, it's not the kids fault that you're such a whore
>>
>>26511010
>Also fathers should also have the right to opt out of all parental responsiblities, no child support.


No they shouldn't. That's just entirely too easy.
>>
>>26509585
>baby gets born
>is tossed around in the chlid care system and shitty familes until their 18
>end up more messed up then robots do
>dumped to the street and become homeless
>kill themselves or become drug addicts shortly after

ftfy
>>
File: 1455299662299.gif (327 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455299662299.gif
327 KB, 480x360
>>26509075
>being this retarded

I bet you'd be happy if your mommy aborted you
>>
Nothing justifies the murder of an infant
>>
>>26510987
If I was irresponsible, I'd be a single mother to a one year old niglet. But instead I'm 29, single, pay my own $1730 rent in Washington DC, pay every single bill alone, and have a normie $94000 salary.
>>
>>26511138
Not him but how would you be happy if you're dead?

That stupid argument doesn't make any sense, if I was aborted I wouldn't care because I wouldn't be alive
>>
>>26511206
If you were irresponsible you'd have unprotected sex and try to fix that fuck up with an abortion.
>>
>>26510958
>being this egocentrical

Didn't you even glimpse the choice to give him in adoption?

Now the murder of your own son accounts to you. A mark that never leaves

Yet there's hope for you if you really the abomination you did
>>
>>26509038
>DUDE IT'S JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
I never really got how that argument took off. When you get right down to it every living thing is just a clump of cells
>>
File: 1454445820894.jpg (148 KB, 987x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454445820894.jpg
148 KB, 987x700
>>26509038
Oh my god it's a fucking fetus get over yourself. You don't even have a uterus.
>>
when is a mad scientist going to introduce a virus that leaves a significant chunk of the population infertile?

until then abort away cause god knows we dont need any more nigger babies nobody wants to take care of

reminder abortions literally ended the American crime wave of the late 80s and 90s
>>
>>26511237
>I wouldn't be alive

It doesn't matter if you don't believe or not. Eternal life is our final destiny
>>
>>26510342
>yeah, and gay marriage will lead to acceptance of pedophilia
It is
>>
If you don't make abortions legal, women will have illegal abortions under unsanitary conditions with unsafe equipment instead.
>>
>>26511368
Good. Let them get tetanus.
>>
>>26511319
>nobody wants to take care of

Here is your problem. You naively think every single human being in the world thinks as you do

There are literally hundred of infertile couples waiting for adoption
>>
>>26510958
>>26511206
I genuinely hope you die a painful death.
>>
>>26511368
And? I don't care that people kill babies in safety
>>
>>26511312
I know right? Besides, nobody is going to be able to do your precious stem cell research if abortion is illegal.
>>
>>26511206
Gee that's a lot of money you know.
>>
File: m'gentlesir.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m'gentlesir.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>these unwanted babies, or clumps of cells as i like to call them, are useless and a hinderance for the human race
>it should be my right to squash them like mere bugs at my convenience
>getting an abortion is no different to me than getting a haircut, i feel as much for the clump of cells as i feel for the discarded hair lying on the floor
edgy
>>
File: Shiggy Farage.jpg (23 KB, 420x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shiggy Farage.jpg
23 KB, 420x519
>>26510958
>And the father was/is a similarly awful person. And a nigger to boot.

Yet you still fucked him, slag.
>>
File: nazi dcf.png (20 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazi dcf.png
20 KB, 700x700
>>26511312

DISCRIMINATION... Crudmonging roastie!
>>
>>26511406
>literally hundred of infertile couples waiting for adoption

and dozens of millions of children born to shit parent who dont carry their weight or teach their children how to behave in society

>>26511368
this arguments pretty dumb because its pretty easy to show that the rate of abortion was significantly lower when it was illegal
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager.png (455 KB, 595x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neckbeard-teenager.png
455 KB, 595x622
>>26511475
>These fetuses are life and should be preserved
>#killallnormies
>>
>>26509954
dude kittens are cute
>>
we're all clumps of cells
>>
>>26511406
Pregnant with twins here. My situation is farrrrrr under optimal. What if you have a family that found the idea of adoption insane and wouldn't allow you to do it even if it would be better for the kid(s) and would shame you to death for doing so?
>>
>>26509038
OP's pic is of a 23 week emergency abortion. Aren't they only performed when the mother and baby are both going to die, or if the baby has some kind of severe genetic disorder (born without a brain, crazy stuff like that) or if the baby died but isn't big enough to do a still-birth?
>>
>>26511517
>What if you have a family that found the idea of adoption insane and wouldn't allow you to do it even if it would be better for the kid(s) and would shame you to death for doing so?
Good on them
>>
>>26509038
>he thinks killing babies is wrong
>he thinks the little smelly pieces of shit don't fully deserve to die in unspeakable agony and suffering
>>
>>26511531
I said ADOPTION
>>
>>26511517
Well, it wouldn't matter if it was legal.

They can shame you all they want. Fuck them.
>>
>>26511531
>>26511517
Disregard my post
I'm sleepy and misread adoption for abortion
>>
Why don't women simply try not to be promiscuous and hypersexual so they don't get pregnant?
>>
>tfw consider them human but wouldn't want to give up the option

at least i'm honest
>>
>>26511550
But dude that would come in the way of their hedonistic lifestyle.
DUDE WE ONLY LIVE ONCE AND LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON TO DO ANYTHING IS TO HAVE FUN XD
>>
Abortions would be fine if they were more balanced for males.
Women should have the same rights they have now, but if a woman will have the baby that the father doesn't want he should be allowed to kill it once it is out of her body.
>>
File: plebs.png (160 KB, 516x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plebs.png
160 KB, 516x540
>>26511550

Because the plebforce runs through their veins... Literally the women I have seen lust just as much as men, just as publicly... it just isn't treated as a societal issue or an issue with women because most men are also just as much of normie plebs.
>>
>>26509475
they only do this when the baby is dead. and also, a clamp is a lot smaller than a baby senpai and the baby is designed to come out of the cervix.

>>26509530
>>26509585
>implying that even a third of the children up for adoption would ever get adopted
>implying that they wouldn't just be thrust into foster care like all of the other children no one wants
>implying that they won't grow up feeling unloved and resentful of their mother
>80 years of misery for a child that you were too much of a pussy to abort so you dropped it off instead because you """"have morals""""

what woman is gonna go through becoming a fatass baby warmer that vomits every morning and has raging hormones and split open their vagina for a kid they're not even gonna keep? a kid you're basically dooming to poverty in an already overpopulated world where the future is terribly bleak and the economy is in shambles

--sincerely, someone who was almost aborted
>>
Why are woman constantly being portrayed as empathetic and more pure than males when their number one issue is whether they're allowed to kill babies or not?
>>
>>26510231
depends on the stage of its development.
also i'm not going to spoonfeed you faggot
>just a clump of cells bro
kill yourself.
>>
>>26509751
uh... they already can?

they do that? all the time??? she can choose to make you pay child support but that still doesn't stop you from leaving if you want
>>
>>26511640

>fetus
>baby

two different things, buddy
>>
>>26511664
>two different things, buddy
nope
>>
>>26511664
Explain how it is morally different please.
Reminder that you can kill a baby without it feeling any pain.
>>
>>26511550
You don't have to promiscuous and hypersexual to get to the decision of having an abortion. Many women, even couples, will evaluate their life situation as much as possible and if they deem they just cannot take care of it, decide on abortion. Because remember, a woman will have to take time off from a job to have and nurse a baby then enroll them in incredibly expensive daycare centers to go back to work which can be a hassle since she wasn't able to save up any money while on leave. And then, many women still have babies even if their situation wasn't ideal for it (and are sometimes ridiculed for doing so).
>>
>>26510635
how is it the dumbest? its fucking true. if one of you jackasses sticks your horrible disgusting dick in me against my consent and i get pregnant because of it, then i should not have to hold your gross offspring in my body for any amount of time. and i certainly shouldn't have to have my vagina torn open by your demonspawn because boo hoo the tumor you've implanted within me might come up with the cure for AIDs one day
>>
>>26511813
>how is it the dumbest?
Because women are subhumans who shouldn't have any form of autonomy tbqh
>>
Friendly reminder that not allowing a pregnant woman the right to choose what is done with the fetus implies you are giving a higher priority to the fetus within her than you are to the actual woman.

You are essentially reducing the pregnant woman to that of a biological canister for the fetus, which sets in motion a slippery slope of reduction in women's rights to placate the fetus
>>
its funny to note that because of humans evolution we actually give berth to infants at a relatively early stage so essentially a young human baby is equivalent to another species late term fetus

honestly babies are gross and I say kill them all

>>26511813
>has a vagina
>calls anything else a demonspawn
>>
>>26511723

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant

Educate yourself, please.
>>
>>26511837
>Friendly reminder that not allowing a pregnant woman the right to choose what is done with the fetus implies you are giving a higher priority to the fetus within her than you are to the actual woman.
We don't give parents the right to kill their offspring at any point. We place children on a higher level of priority than them and reduce them to caretakers.
>>
>>26511837
Don't you mean their right to kill?
This isn't an inequality thing at all, just women refusing to play by the rules everyone else plays by.
>>
>>26511852
>kikepedia
Nice try chaim
>>
>>26511837
if you value a fetus at a level even half as comparable then

fetuses right to life > womens right to convenience or some other stupid concept of domain
>>
>>26509845
Bacteria will grow into a human being after 9 months?
>>
>>26511860

We do give them the right to terminate a pregnancy so long as the fetus is within a certain age.

We place children on a higher level because they have already been born and have formed bonds with the world around them. Fetuses have done none of this

>>26511868

Abortion isn't murder

>>26511891

The fetus' rights end where they begin to inconvenience the free will of the host mother. Any allowance beyond that is simply out of her good will and can be revoked at any time prior to third trimester
>>
>>26509529
>the baby has to be large enough to be aborted

Pregnancies can be terminated via pills during the first few weeks when the babby is still just fluid.
>>
>>26511884

This doesn't count as a valid retort, /pol/
>>
>>26511957
>We place children on a higher level because they have already been born and have formed bonds with the world around them
Completely arbitrary
Unborn children have just as much of a right to live
>>
>>26511957
>The fetus' rights end where they begin to inconvenience the free will of the host mother. Any allowance beyond that is simply out of her good will and can be revoked at any time prior to third trimester
Couldn't this same logic be applied to any children still dependent on their parents?
>>
Why should I care whether or not abortions are legal? The majority of people who get them are pretty irresponsible. Even if I did have sex I wouldn't be dumb enough to get someone pregnant by mistake
>>
>>26511973
I don't need a valid retort to your invalid statements reddit
>>
>>26511974

>Unborn children have just as much of a right to live

Why? Because you feel that way? The current law and general consensus all disagree with you

>>26511980

No, because the child has since been born into the world and formed bonds and human relationships with those around it. The child has become a far more integral part of society than the fetus and cannot simply be undone.

As well, the child is no longer a part of the host mother and therefore she cannot argue against it from a position of her own body like she can with a fetus that resides within her
>>
>>26511957
The fetus' rights end where they begin to inconvenience the free will of the host mother. Any allowance beyond that is simply out of her good will and can be revoked at any time prior to third trimester

lel have fun with your weird arbitrary ethics system

at least christfags can say they were dictated by god
>>
>>26511623

Why don't you let them make that decision for themselves? Not everyone is a whiny faggot like you who'd rather be dead.
>>
>>26511993

There is nothing invalid about the statement that a fetus and a baby are two different things, other than the fact that they go against your (incorrect) worldview.

I apologize for your ignorance but you'll need to educate yourself further
>>
>>26512039
>Why?
All humans have a right to life
>The current law and general consensus all disagree with you
That's a fallacious argument so I won't bother with it
>>
>>26509585
>assuming all children put up for adoption get adopted
>AND by good loving families
nice b8 there
>>
File: 1443643405323.jpg (29 KB, 283x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443643405323.jpg
29 KB, 283x357
>implying human life is valuable
>implying you would rather not exist
>>
>>26512058
>There is nothing invalid about the statement that a fetus and a baby are two different things
Other than all of it
>>
>>26512074
>assuming you can decide for a person if their life was worth living before they even lived it
>>
>>26512070

Your argument is the one seemingly from a point of religion or your own personal feelings, which are wholly irrelevant to this issue.

If this is your only point, you might as well stop posting
>>
>>26512087

Name specifics, then.
>>
>>26512123
>no argument
Okay :^)
>>
>>26511206
>>26511267
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

holy FUCK
>>
>>26512147

You are the one with no argument, claiming that all humans have a right to life but not providing any evidence as to why.

There's no need to resort to meme faces when faced with the fact that you're wrong. Just accept it and move on, it's an anonymous imageboard and no one will think any less of you.
>>
>>26509038
>DONT WANT IT? JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
>IF I WANT IT ITS MY DARLING ANGEL LMAO
>>
Abortions are just another form of birth control. Do you guys feel bad for jerking off and killing a million little living cells at once? Do you feel bad for killing a bug? Fetuses aren't even sentient enough to acknowledge their own existence go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>26512075
Both good points people don't like talking about lol
>>
File: 1444702944309.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444702944309.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>26509038
>liberals would rather kill an unborn child than a convicted serial rapist
>>
>>26512408
I'd rather die if I was in prison too. Solitary confinement is hell on earth.
>>
>>26512408
This is the part that really confuses me.
>>
>>26512164
>claiming that all humans have a right to life but not providing any evidence as to why
http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
Article 3 :^)
>>
>>26512502

Doesn't apply to fetuses

Nice try, though
>>
>>26512568
All humans tbqh
>>
>>26512408
>>26512498
It's because killing a child serves their self interest. Either way I don't care if somebody gets an abortion or not
>>
>>26509119
What needs to happen is that men can be allowed to disown a baby like a woman can (via adoption). This absolutely will not happen, since even people who don't call themselves feminist would be opposed to it.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>all these moralfags
You all sound like 11 year olds who just found out that abortion is a thing and comment "oh my god poor thing I'm praying for them :(" on youtube videos of babies with severe birth defects.
>>
>>26509038
The question is whether fetuses should be regarded with the same value as citizens. Your sarcasm only takes the discussion some steps back, but since you insist...

DUDE OP IS SO SMART LMAO
>>
>>26510214

>he fell for the "there's a meaning to life" meme

Literal children are fed this shit by Disney. You think you're 'enlightened'? You've transcended, somehow? You can't create anything that nature doesn't allow you to create. The drive to create is just as biological as the drive to procreate, and gives you the same feedback loop of pleasure neurochemicals. You'll never not be a fucking animal, the sooner you accept this, the better. Until you stop feeling hunger, tiredness, and the need to eliminate, then sex drive and what you do with it has no bearing on how much of an animal you are.
>>
>>26513190
You're comparing humans to animals without subjective thought. If you live like that, you'll die an empty shell of what a person could be.
>>
>>26513266

>animals without subjective thought

You do realize that articulated thought (which yes, is an exclusively human thing as far as I know) is something different entirely from subjective experience? Saying animals don't have subjective experiences is like saying that babies don't have subjective experiences, until they can speak.

Imagine trying to write an autobiography using 100 words. That's the equivalent of trying to translate the whole of subjectivity into language. Into fucking words. It's not your world that's limited, it's your vocabulary.
>>
>>26513673
You're right, and that's an interesting topic, but it's still just semantics.

An animal doesn't have the capacity to create/appreciate art, philosophy, etc. So why deprive yourself of that just because human are technically animals?
>>
If they don't have abortions I'll end up having to pay for them while they commit crimes and refuse to get jobs.
>>
>>26512656
right? embrace nihilism
>>
>>26513919
>Money is more valuable than life
>We should prevent against POSSIBLE future crime by killing children
You need to find God, friendo.
>>
>>26513970
That sounds less like nihilism and more like apathy. Either is fine by me, though
>>
The clump of cells argument is related to very early abortions. It's used to push the argument from "no abortions ever" to "some are okay"
>>
>>26509645
Not true. Fetuses have been proven to learn in the womb.
>>
File: SUICIDE JEMS.jpg (189 KB, 1104x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SUICIDE JEMS.jpg
189 KB, 1104x701
>>26509075
My feelings exactly. Sometimes I get worried that I attach no intrinsic value to life.
>>
File: Banana.jpg (10 KB, 278x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Banana.jpg
10 KB, 278x302
why do so many idiots assume it's the woman's fault for getting pregnant? We all know about assholes who don't know how to wear a proper sized condom, or they don't pull out properly. or they insist they want a baby and then they leave their girlfriends. or even worse they fucking rape someone.
>>
File: avater3.jpg (4 KB, 79x94) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avater3.jpg
4 KB, 79x94
The fetus doesn't really doesn't look like a human till a certain point, long after the 23 week cut off point or whatever it is for legal abortion. And it will always be a clump of cells
>>
I don't understand why people even fuck if they don't want a child, I mean isn't that the whole point of fucking?
>>
>>26509119
>you can't really force someone to have a dependent relationship
So what do you do with your wives? Murder them? Have some mercy and just frame them.
>>
>>26514389
>there's solutions for all of those issues
The pill (who has no scientific documented instances of not working in women that can use them).
The marriage (which has a massive penalty for running away)
I don't understand how people get raped but I guess..
>>
>>26514389
If you can't handle the consequences of sex then don't fucking have sex.
>>
>>26509075
>population problem
not in the US. The problem is population density instead.
>>
>>26514447
>implying you're more than a clump of cells
>>
>>26511138
>I bet you'd be happy if your mommy aborted you

i bet i wouldnt give a shit because i would be dead
>>
>>26511062
>No they shouldn't. That's just entirely too easy.
i had a child so im gonna force you to pay me even if you dont want to do anything with it
>>
>>26514447
Cavemen probably beat pregnant women that they managed to catch before raping yhem. Now we're just trying to prevent a person from finacial ruin due to their clear inability to make well thoughtout decisions like using fucking protection
>>
>>26511659
>she can choose to make you pay child support
not seeing any problem with that?
>>
>>26511340
How the fuck do you know? Utter nonsense.
>>
>>26514758
No, see it also feels really good.
>>
>>26511601
or maybe the guy shouldn't cum in a vagina if he doesn't want a baby. or break up with the girl. or not date someone with different views on children than him
>>
>>26514926
yea you are right, in fact i'm surprised by how many of my friends refuse to take the pill. I used to be anti pill too, but now that i have a bf i realize how stupid it is to go without it.
but also, i imagine for some people it's hard to acquire it.
but most importantly, THE PILL CAN ALSO FAIL YO

>>26514953
you're clearly a virgin therefore your argument is invalid


Why do you all act like you'd prefer that a 15 year old be a mother rather than give birth?
>>
>>26509038
i know ops picture is just a republican meme but can someone tell me how big 20 week fetuses are? do they have legs, arms heads or are they just a 5 cm spine?
>>
>>26512045
because they aren't a themself you moron. the point you all seem to be missing here is that a fetus has literally no thought or world view or anything. nothing that even makes it any more distinguishable as a human being than a period clot does or the cum in your socks.

after it has a brain, you can make that argument. but it's not even a potential life until that point. it is nothing.
>>
>>26509038
Abortion is easily the most degenerate thing that goes on today.
>>
>>26515554
Or really I'll amend that to convenience, "birth control" abortions.

I don't support forcing someone to have a deformed child or result of rape but aborting your kid for no real reason is fucking sick.
>>
Most abortions are done on blacks, I'm all for it.
>>
>>26514260

not until the 3rd trimester, which is illegal to have an abortion during
>>
>>26515096
are you seriously implying that rape doesn't happen anymore

>>26515119
well she didn't make the baby by herself now did she? i think it should be a choice on both parts though.
>>
>>26509479
Of course. All you need to fix your relationship is a baby!
>>
>>26509038
Look up blastula and gastrula fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1452407660015.jpg (23 KB, 302x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452407660015.jpg
23 KB, 302x187
>>26509479
>cum slurping sluts magically turn into model parents when the baby is born. In no way should we be helping make sure inbred trash have fewer children. This child of a poor single party girl could grow up to become someone important, like shift manager at the Piggly Wiggly
Shut the fuck up.
>>
at least there's the absolute certainty it won't shitpost on /r9k/ while feeling like shit every single day.
>>
>>26512639
>men should be allowed to disown a baby
You made the decision to have a child when you had sex, anon. Just because the government can't strap a woman down and force her to give birth doesn't mean you can walk away from your choice.
>>
>>26509038
>DUDE IT'S JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
>posts pic of 23 week fetus

I see what you did there.
Time matters bro. Why don't you post a pic of when it literally is just a clump of cells? Oh yeah, that's right because you probably believe a soul appears at the exact instant of creation.
>>
>>26516606
Indeed. The fact remains that there is a double standard.
>>
Honestly abortion is the ultimate form of mercy-killing.

Life is suffering for non-Chad males. It would be better for non-Chads like robots to never have existed at all than to be born into a life of constant suffering.

Life will never be fulfilling to non-Chads. There's no point in even living when you realize that non-Chads are basically third-class citizens, akin to slaves, constantly serving their Chad overlords.
>>
>>26516783
How is that a double standard? The government doesn't have the right to force you to have a baby either.
>>
File: I miss you.jpg (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I miss you.jpg
163 KB, 640x640
>Tfw we all are from different parts of the world and our perspective of abortion is all different from one another.
That's a pretty big mind fuck in SoCal it's pretty mixed but most of the younger generation will all guarantee get abortions if they feel like it everyone is also snobby and very fake. I don't like this place it's awful I wish I was in San Francisco.
>>
>>26510154
>I have the right to be stupid and not get a uterine device installed or be on birth control because then it doesn't count as sex
Literally mental retardation
>>
>>26512195

Fucking this. Baby when I want it fetus when I don't.
>>
>>26509038
>implying abortions are all done at 23 weeks
Abortions are done anywhere from 3 to 12 weeks. This is an image of an emergency abortion you fucks.

>. In the United States abortions performed after 24 weeks are only performed due to health complications or else the procedure is considered intent to murder. Laws in this case vary from state to state.

Source: http://www.newhealthguide.org/Latest-Time-You-Can-Get-An-Abortion.html
>>
>>26509075
we dont have population problems... watch more tv idiot
>>
File: 1454019040058.jpg (26 KB, 268x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454019040058.jpg
26 KB, 268x265
>>26509038
If a guy with a knife was running towards you screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" but you had a gun or something in your pocket, you'd shoot him, right?

So why the fuck wouldn't I kill an unplanned fetus? It's going to kill me, and even slowlier.
>>
>>26517157
based lmao
people who think that babies actually look like that during normal abortions and not more like pic related are fucking retarded
>>
>>26518058
How is pic related not a person to you?

Just subjectively speaking now, Maybe its because I have a kid and went through the process of witnessing pregnancy from the point of conception, but for me personally this looks and feels like a person to me and it repulses me to think of it being murdered.
>>
>>26510246
>le conservatives are le dumb XDDDDD am I right my Reddit bros?
>>
>>26518058
That looks like a shrimp. Wonder if it tasted like shrimp.
>>
>>26518344
when does it become a person though

the second the first sperm cell to reach the egg begins burrowing its way in there? after the first cell division?

where is the line drawn
>>
>>26518344
Holy fucking zozzle it hasn't even started to develop a brain you faggot normie
>>
>>26518608
Long after all that. There is a test for self awareness called the mirror test. It's not foolproof, but basically the researcher will put a smudge or something on the animal and put it in front of a mirror. If it touches the smudge or tries to groom itself, then it realizes that the image in the mirror is itself. Few animals pass, elephants, dolphins, and a couple birds are among them. Humans don't pass until after the age of 2.

I'm not saying it's ok to kill 2 year olds, I'm just saying it isn't so black and white. It's a complicated ethical issue.

I don't care about abortion, though. But, the way ethics are preserved in science are too restrictive and are a hamper on all sorts of research.
>>
>>26518344
I consider something a person when it develops a PERSON-ALITY. I barely consider newborn babies people.
>>
>>26511837
LOL, yeah that whore is done.
Either it's a new vagina or a human bean coming out of that hole.
That sounds like progress to me.

>>26509341
The only reason to get with a roastie is so you can fuck their worn out cervix. Kinky.
>>
File: 1420426578226.png (199 KB, 450x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420426578226.png
199 KB, 450x461
I'm not sure how to feel about abortion.

On one hand, I dislike how it enables roasties to be enormous, promiscuous sluts who can just turn around and kill a child to make up for their incredible lack of self responsibility.

Form a practical perspective, however, abortion is great. Said roasties shouldn't be having children to begin with, especially since they're likely to be raised by a shitty single mother that has already demonstrated she's a fucking idiot not capable of being a responsible adult. A byproduct of this is that a man won't end up getting cucked for life by having to pay for his shitty little bastard child (although, in most instances, the Chad that made the kid is probably as much of a piece of trash as his stupid gf, so he probably deserves it). Abortion also does a fantastic job of keeping the nigger population in check. Lastly, it's arguably immoral to bring a child into this world anyway.
>>
File: 1453676884111.jpg (813 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453676884111.jpg
813 KB, 1500x1500
I fucking hate how women hide this issue under the guise of "DUDE WOMENS HEALTH LMAO". Like as fucking if someone out there is opposed to mammograms. It's literally a shitty meme wedge issue made up by liberals to bait conservatives into biting so they can say "DUDE WAR ON WOMEN LMAO".

Abortion is just another way women avoid responsibility. I don't lose any sleep over this issue but the pro choice crowd are disgusting creatures and we should honestly shoot them in the streets tbqhfam.
>>
>>26509075
>we already have a population problem as it is

WE don't. The third world does.
>>
File: 1455433918891.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455433918891.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>26512408
>DUDE LIFE IN PRISON LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF SOMEONE WAS INNOCENT LMAO
>>
>>26509075
i agree about the over population and not caring about the life of a future normie scum

but i don't like the idea that some slut can fuck 5 chads at a party, act all surprised and worried about how she got pregnant and then just get an easy fix with an abortion

women need to have consequences for their actions and for that we need to outlaw abortion
>>
>>26509075
>we already have a population problem as it is.

Do you live in Africa or China? You fucking retard, check European and US demographics.
>>
>less blacks
>less welfare babies
>less single moms
>less ghetto youth
WHATS THE ISSUE
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 233x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 233x300
I fudged a girl like a month ago and didnt pull out. Was worth it until she said her period was late. It finally came though. The relief was palpable. Now she doesn't want to see me anymore.
>mfw
>>
>>26519672
>>26512408
Having the death penalty doesn't reduce crime rates, it costs millions in court fees, usually takes over 10 years and provides an easy way out for criminals.
>>
>>26509479
While I do agree I hate stupid cumsluts not ever learning to take responsibility, the kid in that case is going to suffer and have a shit life.
>>
>>26519759
How much do you think it costs to keep someone in prison? It's a lot
>>
>>26513879

I didn't say exclusively human things aren't exclusively human. Just like dinosaurs were unique, humans are unique. But we also have a vantage point of seeing life at a time where mammals are a lot more specialized than they were right after the great collision and extinction event.

Self-awareness evolved our modern human 'advancements' like the ability to be creative, or use language. In the end, though, they're evolved capabilities, like trichromatic color vision (which most other primates don't have) or echolocation.

Our intelligence is unique to us, but in the end, it's an evolved, not a divinely constructed trait. We have a lot of 'noise' because of how our brains operate, we're the only species who's life can be destroyed by mental illness that isn't neurodegenerative, and we're very sensitive to our surroundings at a very young age. Additionally, our 'creativity' allows us to self-delude ourselves, deny our other perceptions and instincts.
>>
File: ryh65uhnmujk.jpg (56 KB, 554x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ryh65uhnmujk.jpg
56 KB, 554x1024
>>26516892
so why not just kill yourself right now?

There's no meaning to life aside from worldly pleasures, so why not just end it and be done with it?
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortion if it there is no brain activity
>>
>>26519792
Our death penalty system is so fucked up these people usually die of old age or cancer before they get executed.
>>
>>26519996
You're right. Putting aside ethics, death row prisoners inadvertently become financial parasites.
>>
>>26509075
>we already have so many people, therefore there is nothing wrong with slaughtering babies

>>26510053
>I don't want the expenses and responsibilities of a kid, therefore it's okay to slaughter babies

Liberal logic everyone

>but but its just a clump of cells!
Ya so are you retards, should I kill you?
>>
>>26519792
Not millions, dumb dumb.
>>
>>26520108
>muh baby slaughtering
/pol/ logic everyone
literally no abortions are carried out after the foetus starts to develop neural pathways and sentience, so at that point it's literally a vegetable
>>
>>26519848
It's true that all those advancements are evolved, just as the drive to survive or procreate. But those advancements are what set us apart from beasts.

Besides, humanity isn't separate from nature. We're a part of it. At this moment, we are the apex of nature. It's just happened that we've developed the ability to see the aesthetics of the world, study science and history, create music and visual arts, and argue about abortion on the internet. We're the only part of the biosphere that can do those things.

I'm just saying that should act on more than just the instincts that all animals share.
>>
don't want a kid = don't have sex

make abortion illegal
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
Who gives a fuck what other people do with their clump of cells. It's not your body, you aren't going to look after it, you aren't going to have it living in your stomach for months.

People find anything to complain over.
>>
>>26520444
or just use a contraceptive. Nice trips

>>26520449
Seriously, I really don't care if someone has an abortion. Why should I? People are murdered every day, am I supposed to care about all of them too?
>>
>>26509075
>We have a population problem! Stop having babies, get abortions!
>But the real problem is that all these brown people are having way more babies then anyone else. They should be having abortions and using protection.
>Racist!
>>
>>26520129
For a lengthy life imprisonment, yes millions. Death row is more expensive, though. If they'd be snappier with the executions it wouldn't, though
>>
>>26509038
>abortion at 6 months.

Rofl.
>>
File: 1455086309373.png (168 KB, 500x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455086309373.png
168 KB, 500x427
>>26509038

If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.
>>
>>26518344
You want to strap a woman down and force her to give birth because the idea of medically ethical abortion repulses you? Good grief, your priorities are totally fucked.
>>
I don't consider a fetus a human. I don't even consider a newborn to be human.

Until a baby has any self-awareness at all, it's not a human and I don't care if it's aborted. You can always make more of them.
>>
>>26520594
>Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population.
Except you're wrong
>>
>>26509119
>you can't really force someone to have a baby.

Having readily available abortion is best for society, but this argument is shit. Why can't you? "Bodily autonomy?"

Feminists claim that we recognize bodily autonomy as more important than the life of another person because you aren't forced to be an organ donor. Except we have the draft and male circumcision. And those are things that happen automatically, not even as a consequence of voluntary choice. If you choose to drive, you also consent to DUI testing, including by drawing blood if necessary.
>>
>>26520770

how do you define self-awareness though? what age would that happen at?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>26509038
I worked in an abortion clinic we never did anything above 12 weeks.

Fuck you, you have no idea what the story is from abortion to abortion. Sometimes its because the Mothers life is at stake, others is because there is a deformity. I've seen cases of incest against a minor. Rape, job loss, divorce. There are several stories its not all ghetto cunts using it as birth control.
>>
>>26509119
> a couple of weeks
By the time the female finds out she is already 4 weeks. Did you go to school?
>>
>>26520831
Yeah, in Kansas specifically. I'm not arguing that life imprisonment is more expensive, so relax
>>
>>26510006
Keep flooding the streets with children people didnt want. Keep tax dollars flowing to keep them fed, medical bills and income. Go ahead, let's see where this gets you, faggot.

Something tells me you grew in a model home, no real sense of what it's like out there from your bedroom window.
>>
>>26511813
oh we're going to talk about rape now. how does that apply if you consent to sex and get pregnant as a result?

meanwhile, men can't only not relinguish parental responsibility, they can be ordered to pay child support if they were raped or their sperm was stolen.

>all abortion rights should be the same as if the woman is raped
>all paternal rights should be the same as if the man willfully got someone pregnant
>because feminism
>>
>>26521109
>they can be ordered to pay child support if they were raped or their sperm was stolen.
Links?
>>
>>26521363
It's well established in the courts that, because child support is "for the benefit of the child" and not the mother, crimes committed by the mother can't be used in determining child support.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
>>
File: 1412987897973.jpg (54 KB, 386x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412987897973.jpg
54 KB, 386x426
>OP doesn't realise that late term abortions are a miniscule minority of abortions
>OP doesn't realise that the vast majority of abortions occur in the first trimester
>OP doesn't realise that late term abortions are overwhelmingly of children who were deformed to the point of being unable to live or children who have already died or pregnancies that would kill the mother
>OP doesn't realise that formerly these late term abortions delivered the child in tact so that grieving families could bury or mourn the corspe
>OP doesn't realise that this gross mangling of the fetus was only enacted due to increased attempts to legislate against abortion by /pol/tards like himself
>OP actually thinks abortion is a bad thing
>OP actually wants more people on this planet
>OP actually wants to pay child support for 18 years
>OP actually wants crime rates to rise when single mothers attempt to raise full-retard children or they end up in the government's shitty child care system
>OP actually
>>
Abortion lowers minority birthrates.
>>
>>26521605
Although this poses the question, why are rapists being allowed to raise children? Shouldn't the sex offenders registry prohibit this sort of thing?

I agree that children need their support, but (especially in cases of rape) making the victim pay is grotesque. Why is this not covered by (inb4 /pol/) taxes?
>>
i believe abortions should be mandatory until we glass africa
>>
>>26521715
Good questions, and I have no idea.

People who want a paternity opt-out would generally agree that there should be welfare for single parents that need it, they just don't think the other parent should be forced to pay.

Also, it's convenient for feminists to claim lots of men are dead beat dads. I don't know if that's true, but most of the other things they say are lies. Under a system of presumed innocence, if we don't make men who were coerced (which is extremely hard to prove) pay support, also making it hard to collect from people who are just deadbeats is the price to pay.
>>
>>26521858
>paternity opt-out
I don't know what you mean.

> it's convenient for feminists to claim lots of men are dead beat dads.
You might not like feminists, but they make excellent points about how difficult it is to find meaningful legislation for rape victims.

For example, you can't say "a man isn't a rape victim because he was married to/dating the accused" because marital rape exists. You can't say, "he wasn't raped because the child is three years old now" because rape victims may need time to process their trauma. So it's very hard to determine whether someone was assaulted.

> Under a system of presumed innocence

I don't like that term. You mean "presumed innocence" in that "this man didn't mean to have sex with this woman/meant to get her pregnant", but we both agreed the exception should be based on the man's victim status. That automatically implies that the woman was a rapist. That isn't "presumed innocence", that's presumed guilt of the woman.

It's pros and cons at this point. I think the current system of "fathers pay child support" should be maintained, because more people benefit than people lose.

If women were "presumed guilty" and child support was not automatic, then plenty of deadbeats would get out of taking care of their children. Significant numbers of children would be financially deprived and suffer the consequences of that (especially in countries without dental, health care, etc.). On the plus side, male rape victims would receive some nepenthe by no longer being indebted to their rapist.

However, I believe it's more likely that there are more dead beats than rape victims. What's more likely? People being dicks? Or people being violent criminals? Theft is more likely than murder. In the current system, more parents and children stand to win. In the other system, there is only one possible group that would deservedly benefit, and I don't think they are that numerous.
>>
>>26520436

On all of that, I agree with you.
>>
>>26519655
>third world
kek
>>
>>26523464
Well, I agree with you on everything else. Maybe this is the first time an argument has ever been resolved on /r9k/
>>
>>26522426
>I don't know what you mean.

The ability of a father to renounce any responsibility for a child as easily as a mother can.

>Significant numbers of children would be financially deprived and suffer the consequences of that (especially in countries without dental, health care, etc.).

I'm talking about the US and other Western first world countries, and I already said that the state should step in when the parent(s) don't.

I don't think it's fair to give one gender almost exclusive control and the ability to rope the other in. In most cases, a couple will agree how to raise a child on their own and not go to court over it. There are also deadbeats. But if there's an accidental pregnancy or anything, the woman has all the power. A lot of that is just biology, but I see no need to extend that to financial support.

When anti-choice people say women should be responsible for the known risks of voluntary choices they make, feminists laugh and ask if these people really think people should just abstain from sex until they want a child. Then they turn around and say men should be responsible for the known risks of their voluntary choices.

>that's presumed guilt of the woman.

You're describing a situation where one or the other party must be guilty. In a system of presumed innocence, they are both presumed innocent. Failure to prove guilt of one does not prove guilt of the other.

The woman is innocent, so she does not serve time or lose custody for rape. The man is innocent, so he is not made to pay an enormous sum of money. The woman and child lose out on nothing if the state is able to provide support.

>they make excellent points about how difficult it is to find meaningful legislation for rape victims.

You have a point, and I keep using feminist to mean currently popular "women's rights" beliefs. So substitute that if you want.
>>
>conservatives constantly complaining about SJWs being irrational and making emotional arguments
>yet when it comes to abortion their entire argument is "L-LOOK, IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN!!! D-DON'T YOU FEEL B-BAD???"

Just fucking kill yourselves already you mouthbreathing retards.
>>
>>26510134

> he uses freakonomics as a source

Wew lad
>>
I'm conflicted. I'm all for killing normie children, but against giving stacy whores any more rights
>>
>>26520901
>how do you define self-awareness though? what age would that happen at?

self awareness is being aware of your own existence. There are tests for it, for example the mirror test.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test

A newborn does not pass.

I dont care if anything is aborted so long as it doesn't have self-awareness.
>>
>>26509038
why does a virgin even give a shit about abortion?
>>
>>26509038
Have you ever heard of post-term abortion, OP? You should try it out.
>>
I'm not pro-choice at all.
I'm pro-abortion.
That is: abortion should be the default expectation for every pregnancy and only after enough good reasons to continue with it have been reached will the proto-human be allowed to continue growing.
>>
>>26509038
Religious views aside

Abortion should be illegal to help create a mature and responsible society

Abortion encourages young people to live life without consequences for their actions

Also why does planned parenthood target the poor or minorities

That's kind of funny
>>
>nigger population control
>a bad thing

weeew lad
>>
File: ldHbZkK.jpg (68 KB, 500x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ldHbZkK.jpg
68 KB, 500x483
>>26509075
I will concede that I don't care if we put a planned parenthood on every block in the ghetto.
>>
i sure hope that's not drawn to scale

>roasties literally do this to escape responsibility
>>
>>26525519
>>26525531
these

completely original, this is a very original post.
>>
>>26512408
it's gonna blow your mind when you realize that prisons are a business in america and that the people that benefit from it dont draw a line between two political parties
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 518566



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.