[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Had an interesting SJW webcomic thread the...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 54
Had an interesting SJW webcomic thread the other day, hoping lightning strikes twice
>>
File: 1336515002488.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336515002488.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>dont listen
>>
File: d99.jpg (113 KB, 680x812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d99.jpg
113 KB, 680x812
jrjdjbdkObeb
>>
File: 9bb.jpg (120 KB, 680x812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9bb.jpg
120 KB, 680x812
sjwowonfhfhdhsb
>>
File: 1455346843711.png (222 KB, 498x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455346843711.png
222 KB, 498x691
>mother rushes to her child and shut off her ears and screams DONT LISTEN DONT LISTEN to make sure those 10 years of brainwashing her son doesn't take that giant redpill.
>artist doesn't see this
>>
>>26508305
"I dont want peoples support"

sure, every tranny is totally independent and capable of defending and taking care of themselves. Dumb cunts pretend like they're the top of the new world food chain when they're still gutter trash to be swept away
>>
File: sjdubuya.png (896 KB, 1000x1195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sjdubuya.png
896 KB, 1000x1195
>>26508335
>DONT LISTEN!

snjdsnjnfsf
>>
>>26508431
AHHH MY WORLD VIEW
>>
hitler...we need you
>>
>>26508305
Ugh trans people
>>
>>26508255
>the baby was born with a faggy haircut
>>
>>26508174
Wow she spilled fucking lasange everywhere what a fucking cretin. Also that kid looks like 12 he never had a chance of growing up as anything but a tumnblriin freakk
>>
>>26508305
Is there no fucking consistency to these things? Sometimes the mouthpiece wants support and bitches when it doesn't get it, sometimes it gets mad when other people try to give it. Also whenever good counterpoints are brought up the mouthpiece shuts them down with "muh feelings" even though most of the people it shuts down are supportive and either don't now how to show it or are children asking questions like this one.
>>
>>26508623
that's because the author on top of being a tranny and a SJW is also a Dobson tier hack
>>
>>26508416
I se her point. Like, nigger I don't need your fucking permision to exist. I'm not interested in support because there isn't even something to support. I exist. Period. It's not like your opinion has something to do with it.
>>
>>26508623
assigned male is very, very strange that way. many of them end with the victim character reaching a stalemate or getting owned and then being sad about it, and that's supposed to count as humor.
>>
>>26508305
Holy fuck. He asked the person a fucking question. That was it. Just answer the fucking question you insane SJW freaks.

>the suffering of people like me is greater than yours when I act like a cunt so please be quiet in my presence while I continue to act like a cunt because it's justified when I do it

just......triggered af desu senpai
>>
>>26508515
> a faggy haircut AND a jersey tan
>>
>want to change body image to suit your emotional image
>BUT THAT MEANS THEY WIN RETARDED DUM DUM, BUTCHERED TRANNYS FOR ALL
>>
Why are trans men a lot less disgusting than trans women?
>>
>>26508848
Seriously. This comic could have went

>so are you getting surgery?
>I dunno yet, maybe

But with SJWs there's simply nothing that can be said that they won't somehow find offensive.
>>
How can this be real? There are 2 sexes an a few genetical abominations that dedicate a few aspects of sexuality. Literally everything else is made up. Gender is not real. People act like the want to. If you claim to be a women despite having a schlong means nothing. What is this going to change? Gender is like names in MMOs. Everyone wants to have the coolest one, but in the end no one cares. And if they're too long or contain too many special character to type out, people will shorten it anyways or don't talk to you at all.
>>
File: Racist.png (969 KB, 1280x1345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Racist.png
969 KB, 1280x1345
>>26508984
Because it's a victim complex, dummy.
>>
>>26508894
>A blond black guy breeded by 2 cultist homosexuals who will hate him from birth for being born with a penis. Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>26508990
Because feminism, dipshit.
>>
>>26508965
Ah, the whole "black people can't be racist" trope.

Hey guys, did you know that if you're black or trans, you have the right to act like a complete hypocritical piece of shit? Bonus points if you were raped.
>>
File: images (95).jpg (40 KB, 420x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (95).jpg
40 KB, 420x350
>>26508990
Pic will melt your brain then
>>
Hitler did everything right
>>
It's funny how these people preach "sex=/=gender" but then make faggy comics like these.
I was assigned a SEX at birth, not gender, fuckwit.
>>
Someone post a pic of the artist. I saw it in the thread yesterday. It was horrifying and really explains a lot.
>>
>>26509056
what do they mean by this?
>>
>>26508467
Uncle Adolf is gone. Do not rely on him. But do not forget, he lives on. He lives on through us.
>>
HAHAH BECAUSE MANSPREADING AMIRITE?
MEN ALWAYS TAKE UP TWO SEATS AND WILL NEVER BE WILLING TO TAKE UP ONE AMIRITE?
>>
>>26509056
god I can't take it anymore
The guy who makes it is a master troll
>>
>>26508174
Does anyone have that comic that pans out like the character is being an annoying piece of shit, but then the author loses all self awareness in the last panel?
>>
>>26509056

>Doctor picked it for me

Correct answer: "Around the same time we had basic biology classes in school. Or when I looked down and noticed my penis."

>>26509077

Though we were not born in the Reich, the Reich is born in us.
>>
>>26509064
>horrifying
are you saying you wouldn't lay THIS beauty of a woman?
Also 90% sure she has FAS
>>
>>26509027
Jesus christ, thanks for the cancer.
>>
>>26509124
That really narrows it down

in a very original way
>>
>>26508174
This comic demonstrates that these people pretty much shelter themselves from the truth. Not only does this comic demonstrate that however, it also shows how these people try to convince us that they are right while not being fully informed themselves.
>>
>>26509056
I think that's their point. That you have sex-gender concordance but they don't.

Also, it's probably the least infuriating comic so far.
>>
>>26509177
I think they were at a table or something and one of them asks if they ever talk about anything but being trans.
>>
>>26509020
I like this one, I was thinking the same thing myself this other day
>>
>>26509188
>least
It's one of the most infuriating for me, honestly. "I picked my gender, I'm better because I defy biology, what'd you do?" "I actually align with my sex" "I rest my case"
It's reeworthy
>>
File: for you3.png (1 MB, 1238x1071) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
for you3.png
1 MB, 1238x1071
Best version of this comic
>>
>>26509227
Why isn't she wearing any pants in the 4th panel?
>>
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0083947

This shit is real you know...
>>
File: Fuck♂you.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuck♂you.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>26508174
Why does her mother look like trunks if he were a transvestite
>>
>>26509206
I like it because it actually makes a reasonable point (that it's hard for someone without dysphoria to understand one who has it) without preaching as much as in the rest.
>>
>>26509056
I don't have a gender because it doesn't exist. I'm a male human who acts from his own motivations and pre-programmed institncs and whose actions are not confined to some made-up word. A word that only exists because humanity happens to have 2 sexes with minimal physical differences.
>>
>>26509283
Me two. I don't have a gender idenitity. (But the tumblr special snowflakes would call me agender or some shit.)
>>
>>26509283
>how to be a special snowflake when you're not a special snowflake
>>
>>26509302
What exactly is a gender anyways? What society expects of? You rebell against societies gender rolls (which are retarded anyways outside of any physical activity)?. But instead of abolishing the concept you make up new ones and force them on society just like religionfags and dumbducks do it with the regular 2 roles?
>>
File: 95585.jpg (517 KB, 1280x1519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
95585.jpg
517 KB, 1280x1519
>>26509102
She's supposed to imply that white guys get everything handed to them and that they deserves to steal from them.
>>
>>26509227
I have literally never seen the original
>>
>>26509102
Manspreading on empty train
Suddenly this means you will refuse to stop manspreading on a full train
>>
>>26509365
Not the same dude, but I thought gender just meant whether or not you have a penis or a vagina. And yes, I know loopholes like Hermaphrodites, Futas, and cuntbois existing, but those are a minority, really.
>>
>>26509302
>Agender
If that's the case then go with your fucking sex senpai. Why the fuck not you empty shell?
>>
>>26509102
Literally never seen this happen outside dipshit teenagers and hobo's.
>>
File: 95585.jpg (514 KB, 1280x1519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
95585.jpg
514 KB, 1280x1519
>>26509375
Correcting small grammar mistake just for lulz.
>>
>>26509414
That's sex. The point of the comic is that gender and sex are different concepts (apperently).
I'm austrian we didn't even use the concept of gender until a few years ago when it became popular through SJWs and feminists. Some faggot from the greens party changed his official title from city chairman to city chairwoman.
>>
trans is the new autism
>>
>>26508833
This comic actually made me kek.
>>
>>26508599
Jesus fuck that was amazing hahaha
>>
Why do guys like anal sex? I mean i'm a guy too, but the thought of putting my dick into a girl's poop hole grosses me out. I also tried it once and it wasn't comfortable at all because it was TOO tight. Like, I don't mind fucking a girl on her period, because it's just blood and otherwise it's just the normal vagina. But why would you want to get into a stinky brown poop hole
>>
>>26509550
Because I love butts
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (82 KB, 419x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
82 KB, 419x351
>>26509380
It's somehow even more retarded
>>
>>26509334
when everyone is a special snowflake, nobody is
>>
>>26509550
Pretty much taboo, plus slapping/touching asses is good, so literally fucking it must be good too.
>>
>>26509573
What did he do wrong?
Am I missing something?
>>
>>26509573
He litterly did nothing wrong
>>
it really makes me anxious that someone unironically made these
>>
>>26509602

I'm guessing that the child took the phrase as the grandpa meaning a big and strong male like the father. You know, taking anything anyone says and finding a personal attack in it.
>>
Any comic from around #110 is the best of keks
http://assignedmale.tumblr.com/page/119
>>
>>26509573
He just wanted the little shit to grow up healthy and well fed, like the old man himself probably didn't get to and many kids today still don't get to. Ungrateful shit
>>
>>26509573
He used the "you" word, which is actually a pronoun. More appropriately, he should have said "Hey, eat and grow up big and strong".
It is important that you avoid pronouns all together, or else it will think it's a person.
>>
>>26509659
But wait, anon!

Doesn't it keep fighting to think it's a person?
>>
>>26509573
Are trannies actually this thin skinned or is it just projection a retarded SJW?
>>
>>26509796
Both obviously.

Origionolli canolli raviolli
>>
File: SAFESPACE.jpg (522 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SAFESPACE.jpg
522 KB, 1280x1071
Material goods, physical pleasures, and times wastes keep you from your saddness.

Ideas like this is why sjws are obese vapers ironic alcoholics with neglected pets.
>>
>>26509837
Gender dysphoria IS a mental disorder. you dont see people encouraging a schizophrenic to treat their delusions as reality. Nor do you see people "accept" the depressive episodes of someone with MDD. Its all part of a culture to normalize psychological abnormalities and its disgusting
>>
>>26509837
>little brother
How dare he gender that person, fucking shitlord
>>
>>26508248
That's fucking awesome, tee bee aych
>>
>>26508305
I wonder if you receive all that violence, not because you are trans, but because you're such an insufferable asshole.
>>
>>26508833
>mayo
*raises hand*

Is Mayonnaise a gender?
>>
>>26510386

If even a light play-punch is used, you're automatically the most racist ,sexist , speciesist, fascist asshole known to grace this planet.

The sad thing is that I'm not playing, these words will be used against you by them.
>>
>>26508833
>gee Bill, how come your shedad lets you have two genders?
>>
If some hitler-esque person started gassing SJW's, I would be cheering at the entrance to the camp.
>>
>>26509056
this is either some master bait or full retardation
>>
>>26509102
This manspreading thing is ridiculous.
Not only is it extremely uncommon, but the guy will also close his legs if you try to sit next to him.
>>
>>26510542
This came from Tumblr-world, take a wild guess.
>>
>>26509056
>he's going to force the Mexican to become a tranny
>Mexicans cannibalize their trannies, gays, retards, weirdos, etc.
Oh no
>>
>>26509602
Indirectly misgenderd.
>>
>>26510615
I think that it only occurs as a problem to two types of people; ultra shy girls who are intimidated by the mere prospect of asking a guy to do anything, and feminists who are hunting for a reason.
>>
>>26510499
We'll never have a Hitler who will crusade against social justice ;_;
>>
File: 1453095223389.jpg (576 KB, 960x889) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453095223389.jpg
576 KB, 960x889
Where are the other Assigned White edits?
>>
>>26510719
You don't even have to ask him to move, he'll see that you're about to sit down.
It's literally just feminists going on a witchhunt.
>>
File: Template.jpg (235 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Template.jpg
235 KB, 1000x1600
I made a template and an original comment.
>>
>>26508305
I'm legitimately mad
>>
>>26510700
What? Like he said he didn't use any pronouns
Is it the "like your father" that triggered it?
>>
>>26508174
>trannies are so mentally unstable that a broadcast will cause them to DROP their LASAGNA

wew lad
>>
Is this satire? Or do they just lack all self awareness?
>>
>>26509837
MUH
U
H

SAFE SPACE
>>
>>26510432
I identify as mayonnaise
>>
>>26508833
so let's encourage kids to hate themselves or make fun of being "mayo" but when they're mentally ill trannies they have to be sarcastic twats about it
>>
>>26510814
Yup. That's all it took.
>>
>>26510764
I'm just amazed at the support it got. Tumblrites saw men behaving differently from women and decided it had to be about oppression. It couldn't possibly be about anatomical differences (and not just the balls, but differences in hip structure). Nope, men were being evil on purpose even when they were sitting alone at home in almost the exact same way, it was just to harm women. It's not even the tumblrinas that are pissing me off here, it's the normal people that see this shit and just think "Oh yeah, totally, makes perfect sense."
>>
>>26508680
at the same time though it is looking for support, trans ppl are literally less than 1% of the population, to expect grammar to genuflect towards them in the most banal of everyday situations is completely unhinged.

past civilizations would literally leave malformed babies out for the wolves. they only exist today because we like to think of ourselves as nice.

which is more condescending than outright murder, honestly. trans people themselves never came into consideration, it's all about how the people who allow you to live seem in the reflection of said granting of life - nice, just like we want.

you should really be more sensitive to what your position as a minority means. you exist literally at the whim of the majority.

be grateful
>>
>>26508305
>systemic violence against trans people
What?
>>
>>26509102
The first panel is weird because he's sitting facing away from the window, but he turns his head all the way to look out of the window.

The second panel is weird, he is in an airplane and actually has several seats for himself? Just lay down dude, that's what i do.

The third panel doesn't look comfortable at all

In the fourth panel he's doing that thing from the first panel again and he's getting the mud from his shoes all over the seats, and nobody is stopping him, the absolute madman.
>>
File: 1455406092192.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455406092192.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>26509126
>Though we were not born in the Reich, the Reich is born in us.

Saving this quote for when the fire rises into the sky and burns this world.
>>
>>26509036
Please stop that meme. He was a failure, he lost WW2 because he made lots of stupid decisions and didn't listen to his generals. In the end he didn't even reach one of his goals. No expansion of Germany no 1000 year Reich no extinction of Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
IGNORE ALL OPPOSING VIEWS THEN YOU WIN

this is basically the adult equivalent of a child putting their fingers in their ears "I can't hear you!!! Lalalalala"
>>
>>26508833
the purpose of this comic is to reinforce the mc's identity as a victim

how is this not obvious

classic sjwism

even took a fucking futbol dive
>>
>>26510868
That's neat. This guy identifies as something else.

(How do you get three genders?)
>>
File: image.png (868 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
868 KB, 1334x750
>>26508305
You want human decency? Act like a human.

There is a social prid pro quo, act normal and you get treated Norma. Act like a freak society treats you like a freak.

Being trans is weird, expect to be treated oddly. Basic social skills tell us that we shouldn't act certain ways, you ignore those and there will always be consequences in society ranging from dirty looks all the way up to state sponsored execution.
>>
>>26511029
how do you change the yt color scheme?
>>
>>26511070

Magic Actions for Youtube, a Chrome Extension
>>
This edit is pretty ebin
>>
>>26511176
Anyone have the edit that says "I don't see why these female tibetian monks would want their own bathrooms"?
>>
>>26511116
thanks

msmsmsmsms
>>
>>26511176
I like how there's little solid difference between this and the original: both are basically a white man appropriating other cultures and genders
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 625x417
Bump with a classic
>>
>>26508833
this one is great

from the inexplicable 'mayo' on xir shirt, to the GoAnimate-tier plot, to the uninentional loss.jpg, this comic is truly a masterpiece, a diamond in the rough
saved it unironically
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 625x417
>>26511685
Adding Part 2
>>
>>26508305
Ive seen sone shitty web comics but this...kek/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 625x417
>>26511763
And now part 3
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 625x417
>>26511803
Part 4: the privileging
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 625x417
>>26511818
Part 5: cold hard stats
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 625x417
>>26511828
6, more stats
>>
>>26511839
Someone should edit the "go to prison" in the top paragraph to "commit a crime."
>>
>>26511828
This is completely untrue. According to stats a white person is much less likely to be admitted to a college when compared to a black person with the exact same grades and extracurriculars.
>>
>>26511828
and if she were black she'd be 10x more likely to commit a crime. love how these strawman comics never mention stuff like that
>>
>>26511828
Black person here. Statistics in these kind of things don't really look at the reasons as to why. Have the author even considered that there's dindus who just choose not to go to college to do nigger things? There's a bunch of Tyrones in my classes who don't even give a shit about their college stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 625x417
>>26511839
Part seven: finally, we get to the googely eyes.
>>
>>26511828
honestly we should be forcibly stripping minorities of their degrees because they're overrepresented in schools
>>
>>26511839
4-11% of whites pend time in prison?

even for just white males that seems an incredibly high claim.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 625x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 625x312
>>26511886
Eight: fight the word ballons
>>
>>26508833
All I see is loss.
>>
>>26511893
Nearly all of them are from areas with high black population, because that means it's more likely to have blacks in law enforcement and government.
>>
At this point black privilege exists because people feel inclined to do so to not seem racist.

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 625x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 625x417
>>26511904
Nine: it's over!!!

And fucking EDUCATE YOURSELF!
>>
>>26511828
>>26511839
>>26511886

Wow, all of these are true about women when compared to men. That means that women need to check their privilege too, right?
>>
>>26508833
GET OUT OF MY HEAD /v/ JESUS FUCK I SEE IT
>>
>>26511975
I wish 88% of women were in prison
>>
>>26512026
Then the cunts would be act more entitled than they already are
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>26510490
under8d post senpai
>>
>>26509168
robots would still fuck if it posted on here
>>
>>26511828
>>26511839
>statistics, muh numbers
I can't believe there are people so retarded they don't look into why those numbers are the way they are. Because there are no other reasons than racism, right?
>>
>>26509245
because he/she is a faggot
pay more attention, thats the point all these comics are trying to make
>>
>>26511937
White, American "privilege" is about being forced to live in a country with tons of blacks and Mexicans who are useless to society, and cause 88% of all crimes (according to the statistics she named) and strain the welfare system.

Now European, white privilege is where we can get talking. I love being white and living in a white country.
>>
>>26512026
Seriously though, they are statistically less likely to get prison time. Male on male violence is much more likely than male on female, but the media spends an inordinate amount of time focusing on male on female violence. Women are more likely to go to college than men. Weirdly enough women don't have to check their privilege for this, in fact they are more than happy to call men oppressors. It's almost as if these ad hoc rationalizations about why you should atone for the original sin of being born wrong are all bullshit.
>>
Behold, SJW's, BLM, and Feminist activists showing the world their amazing argumentative techniques.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86uGGkkycg

>tfw they just shot themselves in the foot
>>
>>26509573
dad stills looks like an effeminate faggot... for me
>>
>>26512226
could you explain this "for you" joke, is it a reference?
>>
File: c5o9z0r32.png (253 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c5o9z0r32.png
253 KB, 600x450
>>26512116
>>26512116
I know I definitely would, doubt xhe would feel the same way about me, though.
>>
>>26512251
>>26512251
my nigga, is you serious? Theres nothing wrong with being new but Baneposting is so ubiquitous on le 4chainz..... just look it up
>>
>>26508963
>Being comfortable in our bodies is important
>DIE FUCKING CIS SCUM
>>
>>26512295
thanks, I'm not that new I just never got this
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (110 KB, 478x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
110 KB, 478x640
>>26512251
>>26512295
c'mon familiaiaglia
>>
>>26512338
>i'm not that new
yes you are.
>>
>>26508174
Where are all the ebin :DDDDDDDD edits? Those are just godly! If anyone in the thread has them, please post them.
>>
>>26508833
> tr***y

did they have to censor it out so they don't trigger their readers?
>>
>>26508305
> he simply asks about surgery
> she implies he's insensitive about violence

This is like the dictionary definition of the word "non-sequitur".
>>
>>26508305
>UGH BLACK PEOPLE
Get called racist for some reason.
>>
>>26512373
whatever helps you get to sleep at night
>>
>>26512251
how fucking new are you, one six four five
>>
>>26512416

>kid asks question to her about her, trying to get to know her, but unsure about how to bring it up.

>it gets offended by him showing interest and trying to understand it

I could see a point, maybe, if he asked when the surgery was taking place, assuming it was automatically going to happen, but still
>>
oh look some tumblr shit trying to be calvin and hobbes how adorable
>>
>>26508963
Unless you want to look like the hideous 40 year lids who suddenly decide to transition, you really should start as soon as possible.
>>
>>26508305
ugh cis "people"
>>
>>26508174
>Dont listen dont listen dont listen

Is this what SJWs say whenever common sense enters the room?
>>
>>26511803
>Institutionalized discrimination
When will SJW realise that the only privilege worth mentioning is money
If black people can't make it to upper ""white"" middle class then it can either mean thay they are on average retarded or disciminated.
Guess who's the fucking president of the United States of America.
>>
>>26508833
actually made me laugh
>>
>>26512587
don't bring calvin and hobbes into this
>>
>>26509020
>why have gender roles when you can have cinnamon roles
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26509932
Someone needs to adknowlege this comment for being spot on.
>>
>>26512775
typical tumblr joke, basically means "lets not have gender roles"
>>
>>26509932
Yeah I guess you know more than 99.9% of psychologists and medical professionals, random NEET
>>
>>26509102
this actually happened to me on a bus once

but it was a woman laying across two seats asleep with headphones in

had to sit next to a 500 lb dude who was doing his best not to spill over into my seat, but there wasnt much he could do about it.
>>
>>26508965
Since we're strawmanning here, it's widely accepted that humor is socially accpetable for things that are deemed "ok" by the society. That's why we make fun of white people, or black people, because they're accepted as decent by society. You don't see many comedians talking about the Holocaust as the butt of the joke because that shit is not considered "ok"

So she basically reinforces the notion that trannies "are not ok". Well done
>>
>>26509036
Is Bronson good? I liked Drive, hated Only God Forgives.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1280x1345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1280x1345
Incoming OC, textless posts are not allowed.
>>
>>26512957
Ok, never mind since I fucked up layers before saving. That's 10 minutes down the drain.
>>
>>26512819
And where or who are the 99.9% that say being a sick tranny is acceptable and perfectly healthy, you sick tranny? Show me studies that actually demonstrate a fucking mutilated dick and a broken, wretched body don't result in suicide or a life as a whore (followed by suicide, you sick tranny.)
>>
File: NICE.jpg (207 KB, 694x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NICE.jpg
207 KB, 694x580
>>26509168
Shes obviously not transexual because she doesnt have the mandatory septum piercing that identifies you as a REAL transexual.
>>
>>26512264

>xhe

Probably typo but kek. Let's make it catch on as a new pronoun.
>>
>>26513055
>She gets nice
>I'm literally all the way at 0/Hmm...

Fucking bullshit test.
>>
>>26513589
Not even a typo, xim and xer are common placements.
>>
>>26508305
>I just want basic human decency
>"Got that you fucking shitlord? Yeah, you deserve that you shitskin"
>>
>>26511839
>my chances of going to prison
>my chances
Damnit this rustles jimmies every time, she acts like prison is just some lottery, and every now and then you get an unlucky number and the police take you out of your home and send you to prison.

Generally speaking and with very few exceptions, the only reason someone goes to prison is breaking the law. We're all aware of "muh I was tipsy so it was rape" landing lots of men in prison, but the fact remains that it's illegal to have sex with an intoxicated woman, so you are still a criminal. The same applies to black men smoking marijuana, driving unregistered cars, and other crimes that aren't necessarily morally-abhorrent as murder and theft might be.

If you follow laws, the only real issue you have with going to jail is a false rape accusation -- it's almost unheard of for any innocent person to be jailed for anything but false rape claims. So if you follow laws and keep your penis out of vaginas (or don't even have a penis, lucky you!) your chances of going to jail are essentially zero. No matter your skin color.

Cute how she lumps "white" (not a race) and "POC" as the only two racial possibilities. Ask your average Asian-American how they feel about being lumped into the same category as the melanin-enriched communities of Las Vegas and Detroit. Or ask your average law-abiding professional who emigrated legally from Mexico 20 years ago how he feels about being placed in the same category as someone who hopped the fence last week and immediately began selling coke and killing people for spare change.
>>
>>26511828
>78% more likely
>POC only has 22% chance
>if 78% of white applicants are accepted it means I am 78% likely be to accepted
She doesn't even understand basic math. Christ, it's like she's just looking at numbers in a spreadsheet and deciding what she wants them to mean. I'm so triggered right now.
>>
>>26511828
>13% of the population earns 29% of the degrees
This is a bad thing for this group of people because...?
>>
>>26513880
It's a bit more, since it also lumps together everything that is not white

Still, nothign wrong
>>
File: medschool2.jpg (165 KB, 1116x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
medschool2.jpg
165 KB, 1116x344
>>26511828
>a poc with my exact same grades has less of a chance of being admitted
kek

Liberals in a nutshell: When in doubt, make shit up!
>>
>>26514014
To be fair, your image there is just of med schools, not colleges in general. It might be that, in general, their statistic is accurate (although probably misinterpreted somehow)
>>
SJWs are just people who like to complain because they're attention whores and don't actually really care about the plight of "oppressed" people. They don't want to bring everyone else up to "the straight white cis male" level, they want to drag "the straight white cis male" down to them.
>>
>>26508255
>Fags are not Real Men: The Comic

>>26508305
>How to get no support: The Comic
>>
>>26510979
Also no viable weapons programs.
>>
>>26513614
Im like super low too even though Id consider myself like a 6. At least it genders me female.
>>
These comics are so retarded I can't even seperate the edited ones from the originals
>>
File: 1375824020784.jpg (419 KB, 1366x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375824020784.jpg
419 KB, 1366x610
>>26514048
nigger, pls

inb4: "that's true for ivy league, b-but maybe it's not for non-ivy league!!!!1"
>>
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 1241x1025) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 1241x1025
>>26509227
Honorable mention
>>
>>26510432
wouldnt be surprised my man
>>
>>26511828
Hmmm, maybe just black people, get this, aren't as smart as white. How racist.
>>
>>26508965
> am comedian
> regularly have to put SJW faggots in their place for getting buttmad about jokes.
> they attend comedy shows and get mad at comedy
> W H Y
>>
File: 1435616039372.jpg (85 KB, 490x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435616039372.jpg
85 KB, 490x386
A lot of these Assigned Male comics are dumb but I don't feel anything when I read them, It's not dumb enough for me to get a kick out of it and it's not dumb enough for me to get mad. Not even interesting to see how delude these people are, I just feel absolutely nothing.
>>
>>26509168
looks like Ronda Rousey's sibling desu
>>
>>26512951
Yeah. Tom Hardy carries it.
>>
>>26508305
>all I want is for people to have basic human decency
>straight up dissing a guy for being interested in his/her and current situations concerning him/her
This shit is so aggressive. There's no tolerance at all for being a little off in what to ask.

What you're missing in this is the conversation prior. If that was included I don't think SJW's would even consider it an OK message.
>>
>>26508965
>oppressors, all of cis
>doesn't actually concern themselves with who their political opinions are.
>>
File: Venus Envy.jpg (411 KB, 701x1998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Venus Envy.jpg
411 KB, 701x1998
muffing
>>
>>26509056
Gender is a stupid term made in the 60's in some shitty disproven psychoogical theory. It isn't anything more than just sex.
>>
>>26509227
Oh thank god that wasn't the original, I'd have to kill myself if it was.
>>
File: kumin 2.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kumin 2.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>26517373
>Not owning a gun
>>
>>26509932
This.
Seems kind of like phantom limb or some shit like that.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 54
Thread DB ID: 516923



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.