[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOARD FOR WIZARDS/ROBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 14

File: The_Great_Wizard.gif (98KB, 399x404px) Image search: [Google]
The_Great_Wizard.gif
98KB, 399x404px
IT IS HAPPENING, FELLOW ROBOTS/WIZARDS.
We are taking this board over until Hiroshimoot gives us our own board!

Our demands are simple.
We want a new board for wizards/robots where failed normalfags/normies and any mention of sex and succubi (females for you normalshits) are a bannable offense.

We will need good mods who will enforce our rules and defend our wizardly community from failed normies, normalfags and succubi.

Discuss how we're going to do this ITT.
>>
As someone who was a moderator in old wizardchan, this plan will fail, the normalcancer always infiltrates and laughs at you even while hiding how normal they are, you'd be surprised how many fucking women used to post on wizardchan, why the fuck would they do that
>>
>>26504862

true wizards are attractive to women. when i was in uni i didnt talk a single word with any of my classmates for 4 years. they all started chasing me and trying to get my number. i got love letters too. women want something they cant have. if you really believe you dont give a fuck you become mysterious and "attractive" to whores.
>>
>>26504862
We will enforce the rules and we will be extremely strict.

There will definitely be normalscum who will pretend they're wizards, but they will slip sooner or later. Plus, they'll get bored eventually as they'll find out that even the slightest, most subtle mention of succubi and sex is strictly punishable.

We can do it.
>>
The more "muh safe place" we get, the worse /b/ & /pol/ will troll, so nope, this be a bad idea famalamiliamamamia.
>>
It's very early in the morning in North America where I assume most of the wizard population lives, so this thread probably won't get much attention, but don't fret, wizards,. I'll make a new thread every day until Hiroshimoot heeds our call.
>>
>>26504888
>when i was in uni i didnt talk a single word with any of my classmates for 4 years. they all started chasing me and trying to get my number. i got love letters too
HA HA

I was the same except none of that happened to me. Guess you were attractive or something.
>>
>>26504919
>"muh safe place"
>famalamiliamamamia.
Here we have a perfect example of what will be bannable on our new board.
>>
File: 844c0c0d10b1d39abe591df69fae7dc5.jpg (271KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
844c0c0d10b1d39abe591df69fae7dc5.jpg
271KB, 900x1272px
>>26504936
Que raids on the hour every hour and extreme ban evasion.
>>
>>26504862
Oh yeah, didn't the admin turn out to be Chad?
>>
>>26504953
We're going to get what we want and that's it. I have all the time in the world and I'm not giving up until we get /wiz/.

This is just the beginning.
>>
>>26504970

Which ones? Almost all turned out chads and nobody knows what happened to the last one.
>>
>>26504990
>I have to filter like 20 threads a day, because half of them are either female feels threads, or what do fembots think of this, that, do fembots this etc..

I literally predicted this would happen when the first large scale "female oriented threads" popped up, I think it was those girls ask guys etc shit.
Look at this board now, complete garbage
>>
File: 9b27e3e3a702aafd7467f36284edfd9d.jpg (272KB, 1736x2455px) Image search: [Google]
9b27e3e3a702aafd7467f36284edfd9d.jpg
272KB, 1736x2455px
>>26504972
Why should you get what you want?
If you get your own board i want you to pay for my lunch, faggot.
>>
I don't think we'll ever get a board but I don't opppse the idea otherwise. There's wizchan but that site has a bunch of additional rules like you're not allowed to talk about your HS crush since wizard ubermensch were born without the basic desire for human companionship, and they're trying to make talking about 2D bannable too because true wizards hate all women. I want to see a place with normal rules that doesn't get fagged up with fake robot "tfw gf doesnt text you for 15 mins" feels.
>>
Not gonna happen dumbfucks
>>
>>26504975
>>26504970
I admit, this will be one of the biggest problems on /wiz/, but I think we can do it. We could try asking people from wizchan to moderate our board. I know they hate 4chad, but I'm sure some of them would accept the invitation.

We will also have very strict and thorough interviews for potential janitors.
>>
>>26504862
A few infiltrators aren't a big problem.
Now we have a huge amount of normalfags who operate out in the open, getting rid of that would create a nice robot board.
>>
>>26504953
Still not as bad as current /r9k/.
Also the initial raiding will decrease with time.
>>
>>26505039

Back when Wizardchan wasn't too big, I was still doing 1-4 bans a day.
Now consider how much bigger this will be, you'll be banning tens if not hundreds of people a day, the wizards can't be safe here
>>
>>26505039
Why do you get mad so easily?
>>
>>26505057
Was that on all boards?
What kind of rule violations were most common?
>>
>>26505085

It was on all boards total, most regularly were probably kissing normies who somehow think that they are still virgins and wizards, or maybe mentioning social activities.
>>
>>26505012
OP here. Here are some rules I want to see on /wiz/.
>no pictures/images depicting succubi in any way or form.
>no >tfw no gf type threads
>any mention of desire to have a succubi and friends is not allowed
>no race bait, cuck, tinder, omegle, /soc/ etc. threads
We obviously can't know for sure who's a succubi or not, but anyone who announces they're a succubi or gives signs they're a succubi is banned immediately.
>anyone who posts a picture of themselves or claims that the picture they posted is their face is banned immediately

Feel free to add potential rules.
>>
>>26504936
>I'll make a new thread every day until Hiroshimoot heeds our call.
I doubt that.
>>
>>26505057
I'm a wizard and thus in my room almost all day. I'll gladly fight normalscum.

We can at least try.
>>
>>26505107
>anyone who admits to not being a neet is banned immediately

Oh wait, with that rule, you yourself would be banned. Go away, you're no true robot.
>>
>>26505107
I understand that of course everyone has to be a kv but what about people who do simple socializing?
I'm just trying to imagine people less robotic than me but who could still be welcome.
Should it only be friendless kvs on the board?
What about friendless people who have acquaintances and do some social stuff?
>>
>>26505114
Thank you for your input, wizard.

Let's get this going people. We'll have new threads every morning (3-6am American time when most normalscum is asleep). I know spamming is bannable, but we need to let ourselves be heard. We need to get in contact with Hiroshimoot.
>>
>>26505128
>hiroshimoot
>nip

Yes, I'm sure calling him by insulting names is going to help your cause.
>>
>>26505107
I don't see how that is any different from wizchan
>>
>>26505112
Doubt what? Making a thread is not hard and as you can see, we already have a bunch of people posting ITT even though it's 6 am in the US. We need multiple threads from several different people, though.
>>
>>26504781
>robots and wizards further exiling themselves
>removing themselves from the gene pool
Holy shit. Natural selection. You faggots are next level delusional.
>>
>>26505160
He has better things to do than cater to a whining manchild who wants his own board so he can ban people he doesn't like. Why not go to wizchan, that's what you are asking for? Or create a board on infinitychan or a subreddit.
>>
>>26505147
Wageslave threads will be allowed. Not all wizards receive welfare and bux.
>>
>>26505171
OP is not a mod there. That's the only difference. He wants mod powers, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>26505107
Tfw no gf should be allowed
>>
>>26505175
I'm just saying I doubt you will be making a new thread everyday months from now.
Many say they will few follow through.
>inb4 you won't have to because hiro will have made your board
lol no
>>
>>26505156
>but what about people who do simple socializing?
Only if you have to do it to survive. Some wizards have jobs where talking with normalscum is inevitable.
>>
>>26505189
No they won't. You don't get to decide the rules.
>>
Fuck this shitty board. I hardly come here anymore. White knight and CUMDUMPSTER cunt cancer ruined it all. Fuck this place. Just delete it Hiroshima.
>>
It's true, a safe space for wizards, outcasts and robots will never truly exist, normies are literally everywhere. What can a wizzy like me do? Not much.
>>
File: 1394351296820.jpg (322KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
1394351296820.jpg
322KB, 900x668px
>>26504781
Instead of running away, fight for your board!
What will you do if the normalfags and women follow you on your new board? You will try to ban them yes. But with time, they will infiltrate, not only ranks of your average posters, but ranks of your moderators. The same thing that happened on r9k, will happen on your new wiz board.

r9k was the stronghold of wizardry and it will be a stronghold of virtues and righteousness free of female corruption. Fight for it!
https://youtu.be/64eE3Ess6h0
>>
>>26504781
I used to have sex, had many friends in my times, currently have a job and live in my own pace: and still I am a normie.
You can't take /r9k/ away from me because of your wrong opinions on what a robot really is.
#AllRobotsMatter, virgins and not.
>>
>>26505200
>a nigger female.

4chan is full SJW now, don't you know?
>>
>>26505206
The rules aren't on our side here.
>>
Are you still fucking posting about this shit? OP, this board WILL NEVER (read: NEVER) be approved, and you know it.

Do you want attention or something? Why do you act like this is actually going to happen?
>>
>>26505197
Kvs who do some socializing that isn't to survive should be allow we'd too.
>>
>>26505185
I don't want to be a mod, but I will if I have to since it will be a new board and there will be plenty of impostors, normies and memers like yourself. I'd much rather have others monitor the board. I never even said I want to be a mod, I just want people to contact hiroshimoot. I can't do it by myself.

This is not about me, it's about the wizard community on 4chad, /r9k/ and the internet in general.
>>
>>26505231
No, I think I'll stay.
>>
>>26505198
All I'm saying is that not all wizards receive bux. Some are forced to wageslave to survive. We will vote.
>>
>>26505250
Lmfao, again with the fucking witch-hunting. If I don't like the foundation of this new board, why would I visit?

Also, I am a full-fledged robot. I score around 25 on all those robot tests. Fuck off.
>>
>>26505200
Do show us where in the rules it says that girls or nonvirgins are not allowed to post on /r9k/.
>>
>>26505238
Because I care about wizzies. I want to at least try.
>>
>>26505273
And girls and nonvirgins can be robots and social outcasts. Checkmate.
>>
>>26505011
>>26505052
>>26505136
>>26505185
>>26505231
>>26505287
What is the significance of this image?
>>
>>26505295
No you don't. You only care about yourself.
>>
>>26505300
It's a guy who's trying to make himself a new meme
>>
>>26505300
Avatarfagging. It's a bannable offense. You know what to do.
>>
>>26505276
>If I don't like the foundation of this new board, why would I visit?
What don't you like?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 419x610px
>>26504781
Hot pockets are required
>>
The marginal benefit of each rule decreases when more rules are added.
Rules should be as objective as possible so that mods need to use as little job judgement as possible when making decisions.

A rule banning everyone who admits to being a non-virgin would ban almost all normalfaggotry while not hindering any robot activity or harming the board in any way.
Almost everyone who would get banned with a rule against socializing would get banned with a rule against not being kv so it wouldn't do much good.
In my opinion just being a (male) kv is a good threshold.
>>
>>26505295
Yeah, I do too, and of this board got created with some non-draconian rules, I would be all over it.

But as it stands, this appeal will be dismissed without so much as a second of thought. So why bother?

Maybe try starting something on another website with less pc rules, and direct traffic there.
>>
>>26505286
Nowhere, that's why we'll have a /wiz/ board.
>>
annuit coeptis my fellow anons
>>
>>26505350
What are you waiting for, then? Go ahead and create it. Infinity or reddit?
>>
Don't be like wizchan and ban loneliness.
>>
>>26505370

Wizards aren't lonely, they are alone.
There is a very big difference.
>>
>>26505183
>a whining manchild

Remember where you are normie scum
>>
Someone make this shit happen. Also nice picture.
>>
>>26505342
Why would mods go through the trouble to create a new board with such ridiculous rules? A board whose only purpose is to ban people OP doesn't like?
>>
>>26505299
>girls
no
>nonvirgins
Sometimes
>>
>>26505342
This is what we need, discussion. Thank you for posting. We won't have one person deciding the rules, that's for sure. What we need now is suggestions that we can later vote on.
>>
>>26505382
Op is not the only one who wants a board for robots. There's a lot of us.
Maybe some of us has grown tired of /r9k/ and left but some might come back.
>>
>>26505342

Old wizardchan I believe rule 4, was added just to be a catch-all, it was left so mods could ban someone they knew was a normie, who slightly hinted at being a normie but never admitted to it.
It was a required rule because a lot of normies would have slipped through the cracks and couldn't be banned because they never broke any rules even though they were normalcancer.
>>
>>26505382
>ban people OP doesn't like?
Don't make this about me. I'm a nobody.

There are a lot of us and our voices will be heard.
>>
>>26505401
Ive made hundreds (maybe more than a thousand) posts in this struggle over the years.
Not having any good place on the Internet to go to is painful for me.
>>
>>26505401
But you're acting as if you're the only person deciding the rules...
>>
>>26505407
Do you remember what the rule was?
>>
>>26505420
This is exactly about you. You want a board that bans people who are not like you. Many robots want stricter rules, but you won't listen because then you would get banned from your own board.

Case in point: most robots want non-neets banned. You won't implement this rule, even though it would make a lot of sense and improve the board, because you are not a neet.
>>
If we try to get rid of all normalfags well ban 10 robots for every normalfag when trying to get the last ones.
It's enough to get rid of almost all of them.
>>
>>26505426
>But you're acting as if you're the only person deciding the rules...
Why do you say that? Go on, give suggestions or leave the thread.

Everyone can give their opinions, but obvious normalfaggotry like this >>26505299 is not welcome.
>>
>>26505390
Fuck off. Nonvirgins don't know the pain.
>>
File: 1454582570417.jpg (19KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1454582570417.jpg
19KB, 500x351px
>>26505426
did you even read the post you replied to?
>>
>>26505462
>most robots want non-neets banned
If most want it, then I'm all for it.
I never once implied I'm not a NEET. Pay attention.
>>
>>26505462
In my case I'd have to be more normal to be able to be neet.
Neetdom should not be a requirement for robots.
>>
>>26505474
what if they paid for sex?

what about a robot that went nearly 30 years without sex and then managed it. did all his suffering just become null?
>>
File: 1452853256997.jpg (51KB, 882x924px) Image search: [Google]
1452853256997.jpg
51KB, 882x924px
why men are failure
-females are not males
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-so, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor-ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are far smarter than worms, and worms despises this. worms will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife/gf/oneitis is a whore (as if it is an insult HAHAHA)
>>
>>26505499

I'm not him but I'm on autismbux and some other welfare, I couldn't be a NEET because the money I get is far too little to be able to survive, I'm talking <50$ left over after rent and utilities.
If you're going ot start banning non neets you will be banning a lot of wizards and apprentices who don't have the luxury of living in a welfare state
>>
>>26505437

Nope, but if you really wanted to do some mental gymnastics you could most likely ban 99% of the users using it, it didn't happen though, from my experience it was used as a last resort to ban normalcancers.
>>
>>26505487
>what if they paid for sex?
Since there are people like >>26505462 who think this is about me and how I want to be the one who sets the rules, I'll start off by saying this my opinion and only a suggestion.

If you had sex with a hooker that means you wanted intimacy with a succubus which automatically disqualifies you from being a wizard which in turn should, in my opinion, get you banned.
>what about a robot that went nearly 30 years without sex and then managed it
They were never robots to begin with. In my opinion, those people would have to be banned.
>>
>>26505487
Paying for prostitutes doesn't require normalfaggotry.
Getting sex without paying (even if you're a 30 year old virgin) requires normalfaggotry. Maybe he suffered but he's still a normalfag.
I'm not the guy you replied to btw.
>>
>>26505568
Why do you keep acting like you have to be the one who makes every rule?
You just want your little kingdom?
>>
>>26504781
Look at all of this effort when you could just go to wizchan itself.

Join us and make us something greater.
>>
>>26505568
As long as you're completely unable to get sex (without paying) or love you are a robot even if you're sad about it or would have wanted a gf.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots. Here, let me tell you a very simple solution for all of our problems:

>>>/re/ - Relationships and Sex

I've been saying this for the past three years and I will keep saying it. It's the exact same solution that was applied to horse fuckers, camwhores, generals on /v/, WWE fags, etc, and even to some degree we feelfags. If you want to drive a certain group out, you have to give them a place to go to first. In other words, you make a containment board. /re/ will be normie central and they will have no excuse to post any of their garbage threads outside of it.

Yes, I would sacrifice >tfw no gf if it means taking the normies down with it.
>>
>>26505581
>Why do you keep acting like you have to be the one who makes every rule?
This is not a power struggle. Read my previous post again and tell me where I said I want to set the rules. I'm giving suggestions, not setting rules. All you have to do is read and stop accusing me over and over again of something I never said or implied.

Give your own suggestions, no one is stopping you. What would you think is a good response to>>26505487 ?
>>
>>26505616

That is literally what /soc/ is and why it was made, it doesn't stop the cancer from going everywhere just like having /a/ doesn't make eveyr other board anime free.
>>
>>26505581
Do you even read posts before replying?
>>
>>26505629
That's quite literally not what soc is, and it's certainly not what moot originally intended it to be, you cunt. Jesus, can you reveal your newfaggotory any more?
>>
>>26505629
/soc/ is literally just rates and nudity. Nothing relationship related
>>
>>26505616
I guess I would support a /REEE/.
>>
File: 1408403815548.png (2MB, 10000x9441px) Image search: [Google]
1408403815548.png
2MB, 10000x9441px
>>26504781
>he keeps trying
Good luck, friend.
>>
People dont seem to understand the difference between failed normalfags and actual robots

A failed normalfag wants to have a successful life, and will often put in alot of effort into self improvement. Yet he fails. He doesnt get what he wants and comes here to complain about it and seek sympathy.

A robot is beyond that. They arnt trying and embrace who they are. They tend to avoid human contact and just do whatever they can to be happy.
>>
>>26505795
Expect a new thread later this evening. I'm not giving up.
>>
>>26504781
how are you going to take over this board when you can't even take control of your own life? Winning is not exactly a wizards strong point, familam.
>>
>>26504781
>We will need good mods
>board specific mods
you mean janitors, right
you aren't ACTUALLY this retarded. you start this stupid movement, and don't even do research.
wait a minute, you post on 4chan, you are obviously this stupid, and more.
what was i thinking
>>
>>>wizchan
Fuck off virgins.
>>
File: 1411849467446.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1411849467446.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
I don't really want a "safe space" as long as there is a space to talk.
Surely the people who aren't like us won't be able to hang around for too long.
>>
>>26504781

>genuinely thinking that in 2016 it's a good business plan to have a misogyny board on your website

Hiromoot would never
>>
>>26504781
just spam our mantra or whatever everywhere
would be against rules thotbh
>>
>>26505402
There is literally an entire website for this, it's called wizchan.
>>
This is embarrassing. Anons who insist on calling themselves wizards are just try-hard failed normies. You'd kill to have a Misaki-type girl show up at your door.
>>
>>26504781
>IT IS HAPPENING
thought I'd wandered onto /pol/ for a second
>>
>>26505616
this guy understands
OP you're a moron who wants to turn this place into your safe space, the beauty of this place is that you could be talking to all kinds of people
if you start actively banning certain groups of people (something Hiro would never fucking do) you ruin that
create a containment board for the cancer and this place will improve significantly
>>
>>26506849
The containment board exists, it's called wizchan. Strange that no matter how many times it's mentioned, OP ignores it.
>>
What would the rules be?
>>
File: 1455449355803s.jpg (2KB, 93x124px) Image search: [Google]
1455449355803s.jpg
2KB, 93x124px
>>26504781
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE US OUR OWN BOARD MOOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It will just turn into an oppression Olympics, robots will inevitably argue that others who have specific privileges (such as wealthy parents, height, experience playing on a sports team, good bodies, etc) are not robots and don't belong
>>
>>26507325
Anyone whose presence triggers OP is v
banned. He is the ruler of the board and makes the decisions.
>>
>>26507409
Exactly. It would be a race to the bottom. Robots trying to out-loser each other and calling anyone who is not as pitiful normies reee gtfo.
>>
>>26504781
>>26504781
Just go over to Wizard Chan you fucking idiot.
>>
>>26504781
So basically you want a board where anyone who disagrees with your opinion can be reported as a normie and banned? Fucking hell. Good luck with that. It'll just be an autistic hell where everyone types "reeee" over and over again.
>>
>>26507644
There is currently no place for robots on the internet.
This is the only way we could have a decent place, there's a lot of us.
>>
>>26507707
We weren't born to be social successfully that's why any thing of this sort is doomed to fail.
We must eke out existences in the normie desert.
>>
>>26504904
No you can't. Only alpha's can be dictators. Majority of people here are beyond miserable and can't control their own lives, so why would they be able to control an image board?
>>
>>26507418
Just give up, normalfag. You're obviously butthurt about a rule OP or someone else suggested because it would exclude you.
>>
>>26507707
What's wrong with wizchan? Or why can't you create your own subreddit or 2*4ch board?
>>
>>26507707
I say we design and create an image board that can only be entered by a test/questions asked by a committee of robots.
>>
>>26507823
That sounds like an idea. Who will start creating it?
>>
>>26504781
12:00
>smoke weed
>start writing lyrics
>play some Halo 5
>cuddle my cat
>finish the song and send it to some faggot
>accept $5k interact transfer
>sleep at 6
>wake up at 8
>go for a run
>shower
>breakfast
>get high
>read The Last Kingdom til 4
>smoke up
>go to work high af
>slow day, chat with boss all day
>go home at 10
>shower
>masturbate
>sleep
>>
File: 1441019309935s.jpg (9KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441019309935s.jpg
9KB, 187x250px
AnHiro laughs at your pathetic request.
Also he made AMWF Spammer a mod for /r9k/ reasons.
Pic related was your only ally in cuckerEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but you have forsaken him.
>>
>>26507794
My suggestions for rules (i'm not OP) are much more relaxed.
I don't know if you're familiar with wizchan but it's for fully voluntary wizards who have chosen to never socialize or do anything with girls who are not at all attracted to anything 3d, also weeaboos.
Wizchan also have the goal of 0 normalfags, if they can add a rule that will ban 10 wizards and 1 normalfag they'll do it.
I just want a place without a significant amount of permanent normalfag residents.
Everyone who admits to not being kv should be banned which would remove almost everything but having jobs, feeling tfw no gf, maybe going to prostitutes, being lonely, and to some degree socializing should be allowed.
On wizchan every single wizard think that anything not exactly like them is normalfaggotry and should be banned, they post this on /meta/ and then the admin makes it bannable.
On this board you wouldn't have to be exactly as robot as me or worse to be a robot, you'd just have to reach the threshold where you're so abnormal that no girl will ever be attracted to you or like you.
>>
>>26508711
Do, why not go ahead and create it? You won't get it on 4chan.
>>
>>26508936
If Hiro says it will never happen i'll believe it.
>>
>>26508968
Why would he or any mods waste their time on a reply? They have better things to do. This is just one of the thousands of requests each day for someone to get his own board.
>>
>>26509122
There's a whole population of people here that would very much like a board, they've made tons of boards for different hobbies and such. A board for this population is fully plausible but only if we make it known that we exist and that a board is needed.
>>
>>26509263
There has never been a board created whose only purpose is to ban most people and only a few select can post.
>>
>>26509336
banning non-virgins from a robot board would be just like banning someone why tried to make the mount and blade general on /o/.
>>
>>26508711
>>26508968
Get it into your head, you're asking for the impossible. Mods here are global. Thousand of people apply for janitor positions. You couldn't have a regulated board the way you want it. It won't happen so shut the fuck up.

>hurr it didn't deny it so it might still happen
Hiro literally doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>26509358
Name one board that bans users solely based on who/what they are? You do know that straight people can post on /lgbt/, right?

inb4 18, that's a global rule.
>>
>>26509437
banning people because of what they are is just the thing taht would work here, on /o/ the thing that works is banning people who make video game threads. Different ways of creating a certain board works for different subjects.
We could phrase it differently and ban everyone who wants to discuss any real romantic or sexual experiences they've had instead, then it's just a case of banning people who try to do off topic stuff which can be done on any board.
>>
>>26509491
4chan has never banned posters based on who/what they are. Why should they start now?
>>
>>26509600
My reply to this post would be the same as in my previous >>26509491
>>
>>26504781
I agree that.
If you are against this, listen to me: FINALLY those fucking wizards will leave this board leading us original and content
Let them go away and circlejerk in their bullshit while we take this board
Absolutely agree OP gg
>>
>>26504781
Before we ban failed normals, can we first settle on a definition for Failed Normie?
>>
>>26505005
We should get our own board because the one we used to have has been taken over. /wiz/ wouldn't even affect you faggots, so you opposing this harmless idea is selfish.
>>
>>26509634
You're dodging the question. Why should 4chan do something never done before, just to favor a bunch of butthurt virgins?
>>
>>26509689
There is a site called wizchan which is everything you are asking for.
>>
>>26504781
Holy shit this is pathetic. You actually need a "safe space" just like the feminists.
>>
>>26509728
It would be to create a robot board. In other boards they can ban people who want to discuss irrelevant stuff because that's the best way to create a board for a certain subject. To create this board the best way would be something else, banning non-virgins.
They would just use a different method because the other one wouldn't work.

Maybe we could phrase it differently and ban everyone who wants to discuss any real romantic or sexual experiences they've had instead, then it's just a case of banning people who try to do off topic stuff which can be done on any board.
>>
File: 1443958054662.jpg (27KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1443958054662.jpg
27KB, 400x386px
>>26508711
>voluntary wizards who have chosen to never socialize or do anything with girls who are not at all attracted to anything 3d
>voluntary
>>
>>26509770
Are the people who wanted a board for any hobby or something like that such as /k/ just like feminists to0?
>>
>>26509841
Why don't you also create a board called /white/ that bans all minorities while you're at it.
>>
>>26509852
Yes, that's what wizchan is for. They'll ban you if you admit to not being that.
>>
>>26509897
So why won't all these whiners just post there instead of wanting their own board?
>>
>>26509923
My suggestions for ruIes (i'm not OP) are much more relaxed.
I don't know if you're familiar with wizchan but it's for fully voluntary wizards who have chosen to never socialize or do anything with girls who are not at all attracted to anything 3d, also weeaboos.
Wizchan also have the goal of 0 normalfags, if they can add a rule that will ban 10 wizards and 1 normalfag they'll do it.
I just want a place without a significant amount of permanent normalfag residents.
Everyone who admits to not being kv should be banned which would remove almost everything but having jobs, feeling tfw no gf, maybe going to prostitutes, being lonely, and to some degree socializing should be allowed.
On wizchan every single wizard think that anything not exactly like them is normalfaggotry and should be banned, they post this on /meta/ and then the admin makes it bannable.
On this board you wouldn't have to be exactly as robot as me or worse to be a robot, you'd just have to reach the threshold where you're so abnormal that no girl will ever be attracted to you or like you.
>>
>>26509977
It sounds like you need to petition wizchan to loosen up their rules. That has a much higher chance of success than 4chan creating a special snowflake board (which is zero).
>>
>>26509841
Anyone can post on 4chan. Why would they go against everything this site is for, and create a board that bans everyone who is not a special snowflake? If you have such a problem with girls and nonvirgins posting, kill yourself or go to wizchan.
>>
File: upset.jpg (43KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
43KB, 500x479px
Good you pathetic faggots need to sectioned away.

You are the cancer that is killing society
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.