[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a mixed bf with blue or green eyes ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: qg-jeremy-meeks-featured.png (453KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
qg-jeremy-meeks-featured.png
453KB, 750x490px
how do i get a mixed bf with blue or green eyes ?
>>
That's at least 6 feet in height?
>>
dress like a slut
put out
cook for him

That's all there really is.
>>
>>26493235
im conservative but I can cook , how does being able to cook attract people who have no idea if I can cook or not though ?
>>
>>26493402
Don't be ugly, dress in tight clothes
>>
Holly shit, I met him before around 2010. I was fishing for bass and we had had a conversation about bass then I went to fish at another spot down more. Seemed cool, let him have a lure because he wasn't scathing anything and I had extras.
>>
>>26493402
>im conservative
>I want a mixed boyfriend
Neocon faggot detected
>>
>>26493665
im mixed race myself and Christian
>>
>>26493083

Right here pham. Post pics.
>>
>>26493966
do you have kik mixed boy ?
>>
>>26494065

I do not. I can get one I guess. Do you have a Line?
>>
>>26493905
I remember you from yesterday, please stop this bullshit, being picky about such a stupid matter won't bring a better offspring to you, nor will make you happier than you would be with anyone else.

Where are you from anyways? I know a person that fit the description you gave the last thread.
>>
>>26494118
no just kik or Skype
>>
eugenics, probably
>>
>>26494206

Alright, it's RomulusAugustulus.
>>
>>26494206
sharon?
>>
>>26494310
is that Skype or kik ? How tall are you btw ?
>>
>>26494333

kik, 6'2".

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>26494333
too dumb to be sharon, nevermind op
>>
>>26494361
>>26494383
what ? Robot
>>
>>26494443

Are you going to message this kik?
>>
>>26494474
>RomulusAugustulus
you don't have a pic so no >>26494474
>>
>>26494333

>how tall are you

vetting process already beginning.
>>
>meet all of OP's criteria
>5'5
>>
>CALLING YOURSELF TRADITIONAL AND CHRISTIAN
>THIRSTILY HITTING UP GUYS ON KIK BASED ON RETARDED, SUPERFICIAL SHIT

why are all black girls on /r9k/ up to fuckery and coonery?
>>
>>26494621
Imagine how many legitimately attractive guys have had miserable lives because they're too short to be taken seriously.
>>
>>26494621
Why do you even care about picky little cunts on the internet? If i were you, i'd ignore all of this.
>>
>>26494632
how is wanting someone who looks like me retarded ? im far from a coon
>>
>>26494632
Because women tend to lie to themselves, men, how desperate and destroyed they might be, cling to truth, except for the faggots and the SJW kin.
>>
>>26494681
>>26494681
>im far from a coon

u don't even understand genetics. you can date the darkest motherfucker alive and your kids can still look like you. fuck, they can be dark as fuck and still look like u.

but do u, coon.
>>
>>26494661
It's not just the internet, I'd be perfectly happy if it was just a handful of women online shopping for their perfect Chad but next to no women have shown interest in me outside of the internet and it's all because of my height.

If I post my face alone on a dating site I'll get matches, girls in my inbox, page views or whatever. But when I walk outside I'm not even a human.
>>
>she didn't hit this nigga up because he didn't have pic

goddamn, u know he just made the account to talk u rite tho?
>>
>>26494729
i want my kids to have pretty eyes , i dont care about skin color that much its just mixed people usually tend to have lighter skin like me and i want to date someone whos also mixed
>coon
whatever
>>
>>26494733
Well, why even care? In the end they will suffer the most, try to aim for young girls (if you aren't american) they don't hold as much prejudice, and are easier to impress.
>>
>>26494772

brown eyes aint pretty tho?

get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>26494788
>They will suffer the most
I mean if you call getting pumped and dumped suffering, I would love to have an empty life of having sex with attractive people.
>if you aren't american
I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>26494558

I just downloaded it, and I'm not putting up a picture until one is posted/sent by you.
I'm not interested in being the boyfriend of some faceless internet person half-way across the continent either way. I'm just looking to talk to someone new. I'm mixed, green eyed, 6'2", so it's up to if you message me or not, but please stop using /r9k/ as a dating profile, wtf.
>>
>>26494820
you're not that weird mixed boy who's always posting his pic on here , are you ?
>>
>this black fembot who wants light skinned, mixed guys
>that black fembot who wants muslim guys
>bebe

am i missing anyone, brehs?
>>
>>26494846
i dont care about skin color desu , i just want someone mixed like me with pretty eyes
>>
>>26494815
Well they will get pumped and dumped until their beauty fades (usually very early, depending on when the degenerate lifestyle started) and marry with a man they don't love to live an unfulfilling life, or just staying alone for the rest of their life once they notice too late that no one wants them and are unmarriageable.
>>
>>26494842

I absolutely would never post my fucking face on /r9k/ or 4chan in general. Who are you talking about anyways?
>>
>>26494869
But how is any of that suffering more so than myself? At the end of the day those women will know what it's like to be desired, have sexual relationships, have relationships, and generally have a fulfilling life if only for a short period of time.

Meanwhile because I'm not 6 foot my entire life will be masturbation, video games, wage slavery and working out. We'll both die miserable, but I'll die without having lived.
>>
File: TlMY3ao.jpg (909KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
TlMY3ao.jpg
909KB, 2048x1366px
>>26493083
do you also have green or blue eyes?

if no then im not interested.

tfw no brown skin black hair colored eyes other half
>>
>>26494621
>light skinned enough to where people assume I'm mixed
>5'8
>shit colored eyes
we were born to suffer
>>
I've got blue eyes and I'm black mixed with white OP, I'm 5'9 though. Is that good enough?
>>
>>26495056
im 5'8 so no sorry , i like taller boys
>>
>>26494733
lol you got it backwards

online is where people are the most shallow, in real life is where theyre the least shallow especially with things like height, teeth, job etc

that and you at least have an opportunity to show off your other positive sides (lol who are we kidding) and attract them in a half doen other ways than just physical stats and a simplified description of your life on a competetive online dating website/ app market where they can literally search for what they want and ignore others based on judgments ad expectations (often absurdly high ones)
>>
>>26494902
The difference between you and them, is that you can face life beyond the use sexuality in your favor, while women's only tool is that, and that only, and it fades.

Shallow, without deep interests and passion at anything, a woman becomes whatever a man infuses her with, a woman is nothing but a vessel that's filled with the instructions given by man, given with logic, or with the use of subconscious tricks.

Your mind is stronger and more free than theirs, your body is stronger, your potential is higher.

That's already enough reason to be happier of your situation than theirs. They are in a self made cage made of lying at themselves about anything (seriously, i don't understand how women end up being able to fabricate such lies at their own minds), and compulsory ego masturbation, they need men's validation at everything they do, be it an actual man, or any element in charge taking his role, using sex just as another mean for validation.
>>26494996
2spooky
>>
File: FsDoBj9.jpg (96KB, 936x1241px) Image search: [Google]
FsDoBj9.jpg
96KB, 936x1241px
>>26495198
yeah a bit too spooky

id actually prefer green or hazel eyes hers are still 10/10 though
>>
Please post weird mixed boy.
>>
>>26495297
he post himself here like all the time and always says stuff like "no girl ever wants me" then gets told he's ok looking
>>
>>26493083
What is that picture supposed to be?
For the record, the head they used is taken from a dude's mugshot, so what the fuck are they trying to say by cut/pasting a mugshot onto a suit?
>>
>>26495327

Bro are you going to message me or not? Are you seriously trying to phish or something?
>>
>>26495496
>phish
what do you mean ?
>>
>>26495554

Pretending to be a girl online to trick lonely guys for whatever reason.
>>
>>26495592
oh like catfish ? i just dont know why you dont have a pic of yourself
>>
>>26495662

So random people from /r9k/ are posting my picture here?
>>
>>26495095
I hope you get raped so hard that your cervix prolapses. You deserve to be alone, picky roasty.
>>
>>26496103
i dont think its picky wanting someone taller than you
>>
>>26496148
Wanting someone with a specific eye color is picky.
>>
>>26496148
That guy that you replied to is 5'9'. He is taller than you.

Let me guess. You're a feminist that bitches about "gender norms" too.
>>
>>26496224
i'm literally six feet in heels
>>
>>26496253

Guy you won't reply in kik here. You seem like a pretty disgusting person to be honest.
>>
>>26496311
i literally messaged you on kik but ok , dont reply to me
>>
>>26493083
>how do I get a white bf with nigger lips and a tan
>>
>>26496253
Do you have any idea how dehumanizing it is to be valued less than a pair of fucking shoes? You think that's okay? Answer my question. You're a feminist too, aren't you?

Bitches like you are what breeds Eliot Rodgers. I hope a man finds you in an alleyway and chases you down in your pretty little heels. I hope that your ankle snaps, so that he catches you and rips the lining of that dickhole you call a vagina.
>>
>>26496348
He's got a black guy nose as well tbf
>>
>>26496382
im not a feminist but wanting to date someone who doesnt make you feel like a giant by comparison doesnt mean anyone has the right to murder you
>>
>>26496329

You seem incredibly judgmental and unfriendly. I know I'm being judgmental, but you're coming to /r9k/ and putting people who are already suicidally insecure about their height and looks on the spot. Why do that here of all places? You don't even have colored eyes yourself?
>>
>>26496416
No one said murder. You just deserve to have all of your holes forcefully violated and left a bloody mashup. I sincerely hope this happens to you and I'm upset that I can't be the one to do it to. I may be a manlet, but I'm still male, so holding you down while I fuck you into the concrete won't be difficult.
>>
>>26493083
I still am so confused at why so many women post on /r9k/
>>
>>26496416
You hear me, roasty bitch? Your cunt belongs to me.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.