[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a gf, could you forgive and forget if she cheated on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

File: letter.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
If you had a gf, could you forgive and forget if she cheated on you?
>>
When I was a young, naive beta cuck? Yes.

Now? Fuck no, it's inexcusable.
>>
>>26489372
Forgive? Yes. If you don't have the ability to forgive people you are damaged goods.

Give her a second chance? FUCK NO.
>>
>handwritten note
>effort

I'd... give her another chance...
hand written messages have more meaning.
>>
>>26489393
Literally this. 2 years i would've forgiven but now it's not worth + i have a shred of dignity.
>>
I would make it clear to her that if she cheats or betrays my trust it's over, so if she does it anyway than she can fuck off
>>
>>26489617
Is that really all she needs to do to cuck you? You are pathetic
>>
>>26489393
>>26489633
>>26489565
>>26489630
come on guys she made a mistake
>>
>>26489644

I'm >>26489617
Dubs confirm!
>>
>>26489710
No she didnt made a mistake. She made a choice. Mistake is when you pick an apple and try to guess it's color but she knew exactly what she was going to get. I'd probably forgive her a person but i wouldnt have any relationship with this girl - she broke the trust and 2nd time comes even easier.
>>
>>26489372
Nope, if she can get away with it and still hold on to the betabux, she'll do it again. Maybe if society was different, but in this day and age? Nah F A M
>>
>>26489372
You should make her do something degrading like anal.
>>
>>26489765
This guy knows what's up.

For what it's worth, I wish you a wonderful day anon.
>>
>>26489372
lol no blox blox blox bloxblox
>>
>>26489372
really typical woman style of argument, reminds me of my mom

>faux admission of guilt
>but this is why i'm actually not guilty
>so we fine now right
>>
Happened to me, I don't want to forgive her, she can fuck off.
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>26489372
Almost forgot the back side
>>
>>26489617
>1 million/infinity.
Dump her. She doesn't know her limits in math or in real life.
>>
>>26489372
>writing past the red line
Nevers
>>
>>26490277
Frankly if it was me she wrote this to I'd think she's taking the piss. How can you write an apology letter where you say you will be sorry for absolutely no time?
Either way bitch is dumb. You don't want retarded children op. This shit is highschool.
>>
>1 billion divided by infinity years

so... 0 years? She doesn't want to apologize obv
>>
File: hellrises.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
hellrises.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>>26489372

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT NO
>>
>>26489765
Exactly. When a person cheats it's a rational decision that "this moment trumps my relationship obligations".

I don't see how that is forgivable. When a person tries to salvage the relationship thereafter, it's just the feelings of regret.
>>
>>26489372

>lol sorry I cucked you because I had bad grades at school, lost my firend and my granny died

Women have no shame, I can't forgive a person who come up with such lame excuses.
>>
>>26490236
Bruh.. That drawing kinda got me. Tbh I think I would. Its always easy to say "no fuck that slut leave her get a new girl etc" but if you spent a lot of time with someone, shared great things, beautiful moments, then it is often not as easy as that... Call me a cuck, but I probably would.
>>
File: AHHHHH.jpg (75KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.jpg
75KB, 403x401px
>>26489372

ALL WOMEN WHO CHEAT ARE WHORES THROUGH AND THROUGH LEAVE HER FOREVER PLEASE YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER
>>
NEVER TAKE BACK A CHEATER

Not only will it happen again, you have to have some self respect.
>>
I've had a relationship before and I found it harder to do than say.

feelings for her creep in a few f months after.
the best way to fight it is to go out and make new acquaintances

which I do not do often
>>
>>26490400
It always really easy for her to just throw away everything and fuck Chad. She clearly didn't care about throwing it all away at that moment. You are literally a cuck and giving her permission to cheat on you in the future because your reaction is to take to her back.
>>
>>26490277
>>26490333
In case you forgot, "/" can also be used as a replacement for "or".
>>
File: deathcup.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
deathcup.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>26489372

Please leave her forever, those excuses had the opposite effect on me. I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, that shit isn't even relevant. She just told you her grades coming in at THREE POINT FOUR SEVEN stressed her enough to cuck you. If she got a zero point zero zero, it wouldn't have been an excuse. She just explained to you that her life is very good, and she cucked you and scrambled for excuses, and she just said her life is better than anyone on this board's. HOLY FUCKING CHRIST, ANON, DUMP HER FOREVER.
>>
impossible to answer. relationships are too complex. all i'll say is that anything is possible.
oh and that in the past i've never been able to forgive or forget. it really is kind of a big deal.

an ex of mine once got propositioned by her sister's husband, and her sister forgave him. turns out he'd been stealing her underwear, going through her computer and stealing nude pics, and one day, having found a pic of her with a ribena bottle up her cunt, said via text: "hey, wanna have a ribena with me sometime?" she immediately knew what must have happened, sent back "wtf??" and his response was simply: "can i come over and fuck you?"

i don't know quite how the fuck she did it, but she apparently forgave the guy, they're still married.
i dread to think how many dudes this girl is now gonna fuck behind this moron's back. his life is so very fucked.
>>
File: what (9).gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
what (9).gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>26489372

>see a psychiatrist to know what's wrong with me

You don't need a psychiatrist to diagnose this worthless cunt with being a whore.
>>
would dump her in the blink of an eye
>>
>>26490448
Things are never that black and white. People go through hard times and make mistakes, do things they later regret. I wouldnt fault anyone for ending a relationship for such a breach of trust but I also wouldnt fault someone for trying to work it out. It really depends on the individuals involved. In the end she only took a dick. That is really not... That horrible if you think about it rationaly. But hey, as I said, to each their own. I broke up with my ex for something similar (wanted open relationshit) but I would have a harder time with my current gf because she ist just so much better.
>>
>>26490485
She wrote a number. Then a mathematical symbol for the concept of infinity. In a text filled with words she didn't put or.

Does he want her to love him longer than 1 billion years?
Obviously just kidding. But I don't like the tone of this letter.
>>
>>26489710
A pretty fucking huge mistake if you ask me
>>
File: what13.gif (305KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
what13.gif
305KB, 261x199px
>>26489372

I've been cheated on, and we kept talking for months because we were talking about getting back together. All she did was fuck other men and keep saying that she is sorry and a coward.

I noticed something that I urge you to really think about. She didn't use the word "cheat" in that whole letter. Even when she did the worst thing she could possibly do to you, she is lying to herself and to you about what she did. If you are going to keep talking to her, ask her to say "I cheated on you" once. If you're not going to talk to her, that's even better.
>>
File: 12319038.jpg (8KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
12319038.jpg
8KB, 240x180px
>>26490400
Yes, you are a cuck.

- She doesn't care about her "mistake", she just cares that her mistake makes Ethan feel bad
- If Ethan forgives, it's a pass to not feel bad about betraying Ethan, which will obviously lead to more cheating. She may even come to believe that Ethan is a stifling presence holding her back from her happiness of swallowing Chad's loads
- Dollars to doughnuts if he doesn't forgive her, she'll angrily admit she doesn't actually feel sorry (i.e. the truth)
>>
>>26490642
>she just cares that her mistake makes Ethan feel bad
In other words, if Ethan never found out, she wouldn't have any reason to feel bad
>>
I'm not the jealous type, so if she did I'd just give her a warning. If she cheated again I'd break up simply because there'd be no point in a relationship with her.

By the way you'd be amazed how pissed off your girlfriend would be by just not caring if she showed affection towards other guys.
>>
>>26490642
Why would she care about anything apart from it making ethan feel bad? Its pretty much the only bad point to bonking other ppl.
>>
>>26489617
>>26489630
what makes me laugh is that she barely actually apologizes. All she says is "if I could apologize for X amount of years, I would" then she proceeds to list a bunch of excuses that happened to her as why she fucked another guy. Even the "I'm really really sorry Ethan" is just thrown in there casually but the obvious main point of the letter is the guilt tripping excuses. She's trying to make you feel bad for rejecting her when she's the one who was in the wrong. So not only is she cheater but she's also a manipulative person who is using your feelings to her advantage. There is a reason she decided to seek comfort elsewhere instead of communicating her need for affection to you. Whether it's that she's no longer interested in you, whether it's that you guys have not enough communication going on for her to feel like talking about it would be logical thought, or whether it is simply that she has given up in the relationship, that is for you to decide. But honestly, I predict that if you continue with her she'll either cheat again either break up with you before going to someone else. Cheating with someone indicates not only disinterest in the relationship, but also that the person has moved on to something else and is open to starting a new relationship with another partner. Take is as you will. At this point I think the only reason she wrote this is probably because she feels you are the "safe" choice guaranteeing she at least won't be alone if it doesn't work out with Chad.
>>
>>26490611
Oh and p.s. If you robots ever write this 1000 years is a much more romantic number. Even clumsily expressing 'a lot of years' is better than 3450203010!. They lose meaning. You can maybe charm someone if you pick a meaningful numer like Grahams number. It's stupid big compared to what most people can express on paper. And if the person knows math there's even some sweet relevance. I'd be charmed.
>>
>>26490277
I kek'ed at this post
>>
File: 1438409059435.png (138KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
1438409059435.png
138KB, 522x590px
No, she cheated.

It's an instant break of trust, and now I could never not think she's cheating when she's out of my sight.

I can't live in a constant state of fear like that, and I don't want to have to turn into a clingy weirdo just to make sure my partner isn't taking another dude's cock every time I leave for work.

It's just not worth the strain
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

I can say with 100% certainty that if my significant other cheated on me i would leave her regardless how long we've been together or any other circumstances. I would leave that bitch 10/10 times.
>>
>>26490704
>By the way you'd be amazed how pissed off your girlfriend would be by just not caring if she showed affection towards other guys.
inb4 everyone calls this dude a cuck. i think there's something important to be learned here. i think the more a man is able to appear not to give a shit, the less likely the girl is to cheat, perhaps because she thinks that she's more likely to get jealous than he is, and as such she's somehow not good enough for him.
reminds me of eyes wide shut. she raged because he didn't give a shit. she ended up actively attempting to make him jealous.

hm.

i think girls are like cats, let them be free to do whatever the fuck they want and they'll love you. try to tie them down however and they'll go batshit insane and do anything they can to escape you.

dammit women are complicated. lovely, but complicated.
>>
>>26490860
>i've never been in love

i've never been able to forgive either, but holy shit did i try. this wasn't even with a girl i loved, but if the girl i love had cheated? i truly don't know what i would have done.
>>
>>26489710
How do you let another person put his penis inside of you by mistake?

A mistake would be accidentally texting your boss a text meant for me, not fucking someone.

And if she was too fucked up/drunk to notice who she was fucking, I still don't want to be with her, because I don't want to have to hear her apologize for being such a fuck up all the time
>>
File: na.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
na.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>26490732
>It's not wrong until you get caught
Nice.
>>
>>26490334
"came here to say this" is a mutable fucking phrase. welcome to the dark ages of thought repression imo
>>
>>26490807
This letter is complete guilt-tripper. If he doesnt take her in, she can blame him for not forgiving a person who slips up. If he takes her in, she knows he's easy prey. With this letter she wins either way.
>>
>>26490869
that is because being a controlling asshole is a shitty thing to do. A relationship should not be someone dominating another but two people working together for a successful, shared life. Anyone seeking total control of their partner will never be loved by them. Either she will fear you and stay out of submission, and fear of being alone, either she will leave you.
>>
>>26491040
>retard newfag doesn't understand how this board works
>>
>>26489565
This. I would not hold a grudge on my deathbed, I would probably smile and say hello to her on the street (sincerely). But I wouldn't take her back. Just wouldn't be happy with such an arrangement.
>>
>>26491045
this. I am telling you this as a normie op, you will be wasting your time if you stay with her.
>>
>>26489372
I could definitely forgive her. She was going through hard times, it was an emotional moment for her, she gave in to a physical passion and got with some other guy. It would hurt me, cause a lot of pain, but, in time, I could get over it, get past it, forgive her, and hopefully come to forget about the hurt.

I'd definitely end the relationship and stop talking to her though. Having demonstrated that she can't be trustworthy or faithful, I'd have no further interest for her. It's like when I watch my sister's kids, and they break a glass. I forgive them, but I also don't let them hold a glass again.
>>
>>26490919
oh but i have, i have been in love

i learned from it, and it's nothing more than a beautiful lie designed to keep men ignorant of the fact that women don't really love them like they think they do

not even trying to sound jaded or edgy, but "love" isn't what we are raised to believe it is
>>
>>26491122
I'm not even a normie and even i can understand that only misery awaits.
>>
>>26490603
>That is really not... That horrible if you think about it rationaly
She fucked another dude, anon.

That's a huge deal if you're in a monogamous relationship where the one rule is, "Don't fuck other guys."

That's literally the point. You don't fuck someone by mistake, that doesn't happen. If she lost herself in the moment or whatever, then she wasn't thinking about you or your relationship.

Fucking someone else, taking that dick, means that she is perfectly capable of forgetting all of those beautiful moments you think you shared.

She didn't give a shit about her boyfriend in that moment, and that's all that matters.

It's easy to say you're sorry and you love me when Chad's not around, but what happens when she gets the option again?

Being alone is shitty, but living with the knowledge that your partner is perfectly capable of forgetting that she's in a relationship, or just not caring, is far worse.

Cut her loose while you can, because you will never be able to trust her ever again, no matter how much time passes.

Never take back a cheater; never get into a relationship with someone who's cheated, it's that simple
>>
>>26491066

yeah watch who you're calling a "newfag" you piece of shit. i was on this board posting before they added the stupid rule that you can't repost so maybe you need to get good and realize there are people who've been around longer then you.

also only newfags say "newfag"
>>
>>26491059
>total control
i'm not talking about total control, i'm just wondering whether if, hypothetically, you were to say yes if your gf were to ask you if it's ok if she has a close friendship with another guy/multiple guys. i mean an ex of mine used to go out with a bunch of friends, some male some female, i was ok with that, but one time she asked me whether she could go out to a pub with one guy, just the two of them, then stay at his place, because it was so far away. it was an ex of hers. i said fuck no, and she didn't. it made me angry as hell, in fact. i mean it's pretty much the definition of a date... but... now i wonder whether if i had said yes, whether she'd have liked me even more.
>>
>>26489372
Don't read the paper, burn it.
>>
>>26491148
i thought i'd been in love too, until i fell in love.
it does exist, you've just never experienced it. i'm sorry to be so utterly assertive about this, but it's fact. to think that love is a lie, is absolute proof to me that you've never experienced it.
>>
>>26491228
>i was on this board posting before they added the stupid rule that you can't repost
The board was made with that rule, you moron. Thank you for proving how much of a new piece of shit you are.
>>
>>26489372
How many times are we going to have this stupid fucking thread?
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/image/I0E9KsfNgGaVtR-PVNvKRA/type/op/
>>
No because one if I fucked other girls behind my GF's back she would dump my ass as I would rightfully so. Did you agree to an open relationship/not serious relationship, if not then what she did was a break of trust and that's unacceptable. Even hardcore feminists would not agree with that. She had the opportunity to breakup if that was her choice and go out with other men.

Also some good and bad news here, girls don't mistakenly "cheat" on anyone. It's a totally conscious action, you can't blame it on alcohol or drugs either. I know /r9k/ believes all girls are all cheating happens behind you back without breaking up that's rarer then you think. If a girl actually does cheat and even makes a letter about it that the exception and you can bet there is more then just her being a whore going on, as in mental and psychological issues that go well beyond taking dick from other men.
So to answer you question OP, No don't take her back tell her upfront you accept her apology but you can't continue the relationship.

I've been with my GF for 2 years now and I would never take that bullshit from anyone. I don't have time or patience.
>>
>>26491321
Roastie getting toasty over here. Stay upset
>>
>>26491321
what's stupid about it? it's a valid and interesting question, pic could have been anything.
not op, before you say so.
>>
File: check em newfag.jpg (76KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
check em newfag.jpg
76KB, 500x380px
>>26491285
pic related
>mfw u read filename
>mfw when i get quads and u get btfo'd by me
>mfw u check the date on the image
>(hint it's 2012)
>mfw when i was on 4chan then and u werent
>mfw when ur still a newfag piece of shit
>mfw ur rekt son
>>
>>26489372
No.

Once the decision taken there's no return.
>>
File: yMshcI3.jpg (14KB, 372x496px) Image search: [Google]
yMshcI3.jpg
14KB, 372x496px
>>26491352
Forgiving cheaters is how you get cheated on again retard, cheaters rarely change.
Look it up.
>>26491349
It's not even toasty material it's cuckbait.
>>
>>26489372
forgive? sure, I'd forgive anyone asking for forgiveness. But forget? You're asking me to rewrite history here and that's practically impossible.
I won't go in a relationship with someone I don't trust, that's a rule. And forgiving doesn't mean my trust is repaired. I'd need to rewrite history to do that.
>>
>>26491433
>Look it up.
humans don't come with instruction manuals, consciousness can't be calculated.
not saying i'd forgive, i've never been able to in the past, but it's still an interesting subject.
>>
>>26489372
>Losing Jessica as my best friend
>damaged goods
Fucking really?Normies break like bitches for the smallest shit.
>>
>>26491488
>I'd forgive anyone asking for forgiveness
that's a pretty bold statement. she could do this shit every day and you'd forgive her every day?
>>
>>26491513
I never would it makes my blood boil, I even get upset at the idea of others forgiving cheating women.

I suppose it's harder if you had kids or long life with a person but I imagine it'd hurt more too making it easy to cut her out, how could you trust someone like that again?
>>
>>26491433
what a tasteless dress
>>
>>26489372
Aww naw, that bitch would go missing.
>>
>>26491591
She didn't buy it, she's from a big boob subreddit and the lady said it fits women of any bust size.
>>
>>26489372

No. It's a fucking rule. If you forgive you're a beta little shit.
>>
File: zen froge.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zen froge.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
>>26491578
>how could you trust someone like that again?
i'm not saying it'd be easy, but i'm not sure it'd be impossible.
i was told by a doc that i have two incurable diseases, one of which is likely to make me go blind, make me lose the use of my arms and legs, perhaps go deaf too, then die decades younger than would otherwise have been. i've come to terms with it and i'm no longer unhappy about it. love to me is a bigger deal than death, so as i say, i don't know that it's impossible.
fuck it's scary to think how i'd have felt if she had cheated though. it would have been... yeah. pretty motherfucking difficult to say the least, and i feel sorry as fuck for anyone who's had to go through with that with anyone they're in love with.
dammit man, people can be so fucking evil.
>>
>>26489372
>>26490236

>Cheat on your boyfriend
>Guilt trip him into taking her back
>Repeat

Women are garbage. If I were Ethan I'd find Jessica, fuck her, and tell her how much better she is
>>
>>26491276
No i don't think love itself is a lie, i just think it's being portrayed as something it is not, hence the lie. It may very well exist inside your head, but that doesn't change the fact that women don't love the way men do. Women are not capable of the same unconditional love men are capable of, men can love for the sake of love, womens love is dependent on what you can offer her.

Not that any of this matters though, you reek of so much self righteousness that i don't think there's anything that can change your mind.
>>
>>26491736
>i feel sorry as fuck for anyone who's had to go through with that with anyone they're in love with.
I'd imagine soon after they'd just feel jaded.
>>
Alright, first part of that letter isn't terrible, not enough to take her back, nothing could be, but the last part is just guilt tripping.

>You're my best friend, and I'm not going to let you walk out of my life so easily

Then why was your first reaction to go fuck some other dude you apparently knew?

If I'm your lover and your best friend, why am I not the guy you go to when things get hard? Why is your first response to go get fucked by some dude?
>>
>>26491990
>women don't love the way men do
i agree with that, men and women are undoubtedly different, but...
>womens love is dependent on what you can offer her
if you're talking in terms of material goods, then garbage. if you mean that she'll fall in love with a man whose lifestyle is conducive to her being loved, protected, and able crucially to provide a healthy, safe and loving environment not just for herself but for a kid too should one ever happen, then yeah i agree with that too, and doubt i'd date a woman who wanted anything but precisely that.

you appear to be saying that women love 'less'. i believe that while different, women and men can love to an equal extent.
just to complicate things a little, i also think that many if not most men will only truly fall in love once in their lifetimes. i can't quite get my head around why yet, but i believe too that women are capable of moving on and loving again. from an evolutionary perspective, having given it... very little thought quite frankly so don't expect a long debate here, but from that perspective, i think it makes sense that women would be capable of 'moving on', because women are near-invariably going to be the one in custody of the child, and as such in the event of a breakup, will need to find a new environment in which her kid can be equally safe and loved.

am i making sense? i'm quite rekt on multiple substances. tl;dr from my own experiences and loosely it appears to make sense from an evolutionary perspective, that women can love just as intensely as men, but are more capable of falling out of love and moving on.
>>
>>26489372
>I imagine you've been staying up asking yourself where you went wrong and what you did you did to deserve this.

Anyone else find this sentence absolutely disgusting?
>>
>>26490236
INSTEAD OF GIVING YOU SPACE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS, SHE SENDS YOU MARKETING COLLATERAL TO INFORM YOUR DECISION IN THE FORM OF THIS HEARTFELT LETTER. HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS THAT RESPECTFUL AT ALL? IF ANYTHING IT DEMONSTRATES HOW SUBJECT TO MANIPULATION SHE THINKS YOU ARE
>>
>>26489372
Of course not, i'd tell her to fuck off out of my life.
>>
I'd probably forgive, whatever that means, but move on without her. There's no way I'd let myself down so low that I'd stay with someone who cheated on me.
>>
File: 1352087624508.jpg (16KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
1352087624508.jpg
16KB, 476x357px
I'd probably hire some guys to rape and beat the shit out of her while walking home one night. Mail any nudes of her to her parents and other family members as well as have any of her pets put down if I didn't think I could get away with the first one. Cheating pisses me off hard.
>>
>>26492863
not sure i'd take it to quite that level of extreme, in fact i'm fairly confident that you wouldn't either.
thing is though, some people do. people are murdered because of this shit.
my question is... fucking why?
why the hell does it bother us SO much?
>>
File: 1405224531193.jpg (61KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
1405224531193.jpg
61KB, 480x521px
>>26489372
1,000,000,000/infinity

lim x -> infinity 1,000,000,000/x = 0

lol
>>
>>26493138
If I got a ";_; I'm soooo sorrry ;_; ;_; it's not my fault, I'm just insane or something..." bullshit letter like in the op I'd probably just email nude pictures of her to friends, family, coworkers, employers, anyone I thought I could get away with etc. and tell her she's getting beat to within an inch of her life the next time she talks to me. If I literally walked in on her and some frat boy in bed they'd probably be in an oil drum in the middle of the desert before the day was done. And because it's betrayal of the highest order I suppose, don't know what else to say.
>>
Forgive? Sure. Forget? Maybe. Take back? Nigga naw.
>>
>>26492863
Sure you would, you spineless little cuck
>>
File: 1367031080629.jpg (36KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1367031080629.jpg
36KB, 450x338px
>>26493485
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains oh the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o're seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath you jive was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.
>>
>>26490236
So what happened in this situation then?
>>
>>26489372
>Would you forgive someone who made the adult decision to completely throw your trust and commitment under a bus?
I wouldn't forgive a bank that steals from me.
I wouldn't forgive an exterminator that plants bugs.
I wouldn't forgive a chef who purposely doesn't cook meat properly.
Why would a forgive someone who cheats on me?
>>
File: photo (5).jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo (5).jpg
70KB, 640x480px
When I was younger, I forgave my girlfriend for cheating on me. Only because I was infected with the "love" plague, so I was blinded and high on blue pills.
I forgave her and she said she would never see him again.
Long story short, they're now engaged and living the EXACT life her and I had always talked about.
>Nice house
>two dogs
>working in careers we both loved
My dreams of a future were crushed, while she gets to live hers with a guy she acquired by cheating on someone with. Women make me sick.
Pic related, her in the shower, on the day she cheated on me. So here you go folks, because I don't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.