[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's compare the life of Chad...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 60

Let's compare the life of Chad...
>>
File: lvzVvXd-.png (94KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
lvzVvXd-.png
94KB, 240x240px
>>26488514
...with the life of the average robot.
>>
File: happy_family_outside_new_home2.jpg (39KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
happy_family_outside_new_home2.jpg
39KB, 400x267px
>>26488536
Chad is the first born of a wealthy, happy and functional family. His father is an engineer and his mother a lawyer. He has a good relationship with them and is an improvement to their lives. Chad grows up in a big and nice house in a good neighbourhood, where he also makes his first friends.
>>
>>26488558
Meanwhile anon is born into a poor or middle class at best family. He's the second or third child and wasn't planned.
There is more and more screaming and arguments at home since his birth. This mirrors in the relationship between anon and his parents, which has been weird since he can remember.
His parents eventually have a divorce, which results with anon growing up with his single mother. This not only a financial step back, but he also loses the few friends he had in his little town.
>>
>>26488558
I'm litterally all that and I'm an ultra robot.
>>
>>26488558
>tfw born to a wealthy family
>siblings are both doing well, one just got engaged
>father is probably going to be rich in a few years because of his new company
>meanwhile you failed college and sit in a basement and play vidya games
>spending time with family is painful because everyone is doing something with their lives but you're just useless
>depressed and don't care about anything

not everybody born to wealthy families is a chad, anon
>>
File: kid_playing_football.jpg (226KB, 1152x819px) Image search: [Google]
kid_playing_football.jpg
226KB, 1152x819px
>>26488598
Chad continues making friends in elementary school. He is known as the leader in his class, not only because he has the best toys, but also because he says the funnies jokes in class. Those make especially the girls giggle.
Chad develops interest into sports very early. Because he likes football the most he quickly joins a club, which his parents can easily pay.
>>
>>26488770
Because anon had to move to another town he ends up in a new elementary school where he knows no one. He quickly realizes that the other kids don't let them in their circle and he's just following the other boys most of the time.
Especially the girls don't seem to like anon; although he wrote a cute valentines card to the prettiest girl in class he really likes, she doesn't like him. This early rejection makes anon not talk with the girls anymore, and if he tries, he's too excited to say anything proper.
>>
>>26488514
how to get hair like that
>>
File: 511532431.jpg (83KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
511532431.jpg
83KB, 338x507px
>>26488793
In junior high Chads social live continues to work without problems. He forms a clique of with all cool boys in his class. Chad begins to bully the losers and starts to see girls in another view since they always seem to giggle and smile at him...
His family is proud of their son doing well and are happy to see him bringing home friends and sometimes even a girl to watch a disney movie.
>>
>>26488976
Junior high is the beginning of a dark phase for anon. He fails to connect with the cool boys in his class and gets bullied for wearing the old worn clothes by his brothers. Therefore spends most of the time alone or talking with the other weird kids. But even them seem to do things without him in the afternoon.
Anon has a few crushes in his first junior high years, but most of the time is not brave enough to talk to them. The few times he tried making a girl laugh they just seem to be disgusted by him.
After the depressing 6 hours of school anon returns home to his single mother. She's most of the time at home watching TV or smoking cigarettes. Because of the low financial income anon can't afford the cool gameboys or cool lego toys. He most of the time plays alone with his old dinosaur figures or watches TV all day.
>>
>>26488999
STOP
I can't take it anymore OP
>>
Please stop. This is actually affecting me.
>>
>>26489071
>>26489047
Then stop reading it.
>>
stop. this hurts
>>
this thread makes me feel really sad for all of us
>>
File: couples-pictures.png (425KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
couples-pictures.png
425KB, 800x499px
>>26488999
Entering the teenage years is a great experience for Chad. He begins going out in the evening with the clique he formed, and altough they're underage Chad manages to buy a few beers for them.
It also gets more serious with girls at his points. Of course Chad already held hands and kissed a girl but it never went any further. At age of 15 Chad gets his first real girlfriend, which makes most boys envious. Also the long years of playing football pay out; He is not only a pretty good player at this point, but also has a fit and pretty ripped body for his age.
At this point school becomes a bit more serious too, which is not a problem for Chad though. He understands problems pretty quick and gets good results without much input - which of course makes his partents happy.
>>
why don't you shave, shitbeard
>>
>>26489131
> He understands problems pretty quick and gets good results without much input - which of course makes his partents happy.

Most of the Chads I knew were dumbasses though.
>>
>>26489093
It's a mixture of wanting to see a reflection and fear of that reflection matching your life which causes them to read on
>>
>>26488999
>projecting
Why do you people waste your time believing this garbage? Is it because you identify with it? People can change from middle school, it's not like the way you are as a kid is permanent or something.
>>
File: Basement-small.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Basement-small.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>>26489131
Anons experience with the teenage years are very different. Without friends he spends most weekends alone. His mother begins to ask why he never goes out - she even offers him to drive him anywhere he wants and buy alcohol for him and his friends.
Being at home and talking with his mother makes Anon even more sad than school life at this point. He begins to find enjoyment in video games, and soon has his first used console or pc.
At school Anon is not really good - he developes anxiety for going to school or certain classes - which is seen in his grades. Most of his exames are somewhere hidden in his untidy backpack - next to the moldy lunch his mother made him two weeks ago.
Girls are an enigma for him at this point. He just tries to avoid them because he has never received any positve attention by them. He still has crushes though, but he just keeps that to himself.
>>
>>26489167
Yeah, my natural ability to school was pretty much the only thing going for me back in the day.
>>
File: 1283472384.jpg (23KB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
1283472384.jpg
23KB, 245x270px
>>26489196
High school begins - great years for Chad. He's doing pretty good in school and has fun on the weekends with his friends. With the money he gets from his parents he is able to pay for fun activities and fashionable clothes.
Chad had several girlfriends at this age and had sex as one of the first guys of his year. This gets talked about alot which improves his social status as the high school football team captain even more.
His family is proud of their charming little boy; he not only shows good results in school and sports, he also has a healthy group of friends and a lovely girlfriend.
>>
File: butthurt wojak.jpg (157KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt wojak.jpg
157KB, 632x758px
>>26489196
>He just tries to avoid them because he has never received any positve attention by them. He still has crushes though, but he just keeps that to himself.

I did not ask for this man
>>
Everything you have described in the robot colunm so far has described me
I hate my life
>>
File: 1451682566833.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1451682566833.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
In high school Anons life reaches a new low. School is getting harder and with a lot of effort he manages to get average grades but it really exhausts him.
Meanwhile his mother has accepted the role of her son as a social outcast, which results in her treating him like a non human being. She talkes about her 'basement dweller' a lot when her friends come over and sometimes, when no one is there to see, a tear rolls down anons slighty chubby cheeks when he thinks about a happy family live while hearing his mother through the thin walls of his dark room.
Anon begins to fall behind his peer groups a lot at this time. Almost everyone has some circle of friends to hang with at the weekends and most guys have had a girlfriend yet. Because of his sexual isolation and unrequited love he begins to develop an unhealthy but addicting habit of masturbating.
>>
Literally crying right now. WHY I CAN'T BE BORN AS A CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Keep going op im on the edge of my seat
>>
>>26489335
>High school
>Picture has candle of 20 years old

Still, that picture hit me in the fucking feels. Holy shit. That's just too fucking real.
>>
>>26489411
>>26489335
that guy is like a 7-8/10
>>
>>26489335
>Because of his sexual isolation and unrequited love he begins to develop an unhealthy but addicting habit of masturbating.

s-stop
>>
>>26488999
Middle school was so horrible for me.

high school comparatively was a fantastic time, but if my experience had continued from middle school into high school I would have hung myself in 9th grade
>>
File: 125360_1384962031_a.jpg (74KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
125360_1384962031_a.jpg
74KB, 582x582px
>>26489335
High school continues and eventually senior year ends; Chad can look back at awesome times. He had great partys with his friends and went to south america to celebrate their graduation with his closest group of bros.
His sex life got really exciting in the last few years of high school too. As an athletic football player he developed a ripped body, which simply looks astonishing together with his 6'1 height, and we all know girls love that. With his blessed genetics and his charismatic and charming character Chad has seen many pussys in high school. He had several hot girlfriends and half of the cheerleader team had the luck to feel his 8 incher inside them.
Prom has been a great evening for him. He went with the cheerleader captain and the whole room cheered when he got his awards. His mother even cried because she couldn't believe how blessed she was. The evening was a great farewell for Chad, but he's even more motivated to continue life now.
>>
>>26489421
Not really, he looks boring asf to be around. What kind of person has that expression on their face on his brithday?
>>
>>26489421
And? Do you really think that means a god damned thing? Just look at that posture. That ill fitting shirt. That dilapidated house. That dead look in his eyes.
>>
>>26489503
>What kind of person has that expression on their face on his brithday?

A broken person.
>>
>>26488598
>>26488793
>>26488999
>>26489131
>>26489196
>>26489335
Literally me, only difference is I didn't transfer schools I just got bullied at mine from the outset, also my parents didn't get divorce they preferred to scream and beat each other, not that that means I had a father figure, that man is the biggest beta I've known in my entire life.
>>
>>26488514
You're bringing up too many painful memories, please stop.
>>
>>26488598
Wow very fucking accurate
>>
>>26489503
A person who feels that another year of life is a burden
>>
>>26488598
Already fucked up. I'm a single child and my parents are still together.
>>
File: Alone-Boy-In-Room.jpg (100KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
Alone-Boy-In-Room.jpg
100KB, 900x597px
>>26489491
Anons senior year wasn't as pleasing. After hundreds of hours of exhausting studying he passes the finals. It's just a meh GPA but at least it's over.
Anon, still a virgin, is scared of the upcoming prom. He mastered being a complete social outcast in high school and has no idea of how to ask a girl for prom. He waits and waits, like he always did when it comes to girls, and eventually everyone has a partner. Except for anon. The big evening is getting closer each day but he somehow accepts his lonelyness. The night of the prom anon spends like every other free evening - playing video games, drinking his favourite soda and browsing some obscure asian image board. He tries not to think about the prom, but knowing that no one will miss him helps.
His plan works out until he hears soft sobbing through the wall. Anon opens his door quitly a little bit and through the small gap he sees his mother crying; sitting in the dark, only lighted by the yellow flickering TV light the tears gently roll down while she tries to sniffle as quit as possible.
>>
File: 1455291409102.jpg (235KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455291409102.jpg
235KB, 900x1200px
Keep going, I'm enjoying this. Very educational.
>>
>>26489583
>tfw grew up only child in middle class household
Every other only child i knew was rich, what the fuck
>>
>>26489599
P-please stop, I beg of you
>>
>>26489503
John Ellis Bush
>>
the feels are creeping in
>>
File: 1450432078746.jpg (29KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
1450432078746.jpg
29KB, 487x410px
>>26489640
NO

Keep going op i need to feel
>>
>>26489503
He may be boring, but he's objectively attractive.
>>
Why are you doing this... I've had Chad's life, except the success...
>>
File: Screenshot_42.png (856KB, 713x804px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.png
856KB, 713x804px
>>26488829
good genes sorry buddy
>>
File: 1415559812986.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415559812986.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>26488514
I don't identify with either of the two characters
>>
>>26489554
Same, my father is being litterally cucked by mother for 14 years.
>>
>>26489599
Welp, guess my plan to spend this prom masturbating in my 1x1 toilet cubicle is officially cancelled.
>>
i was born in the hood and moved out social outcast in both worlds ghetto people beat your ass normies never talk to you don't know whats worse
>>
File: 1446680886137.jpg (654KB, 1150x3664px) Image search: [Google]
1446680886137.jpg
654KB, 1150x3664px
It's sad how life can be unfair, keep going anon
>>
Does this continue to college and career? Do you have this pre-written or are you doing it on the fly?

I'm associating more with the robot, but I did play sports and had an okay elementary school.
>>
File: successful-man-copy.jpg (427KB, 1562x1069px) Image search: [Google]
successful-man-copy.jpg
427KB, 1562x1069px
>>26489599
Through his good high school diploma and his parents wealth Chad manages to get a place at one of americas oldest and most renowned universities where he studies business and economics. He's still very successful in social life and manages to pick up a different chick each week at the local bar. They are very impressed by his big appartment and the nice furniture he can not only afford because of his parents but also his side job in one of americas biggest banks, thanks to his good results in university.
Because of these early contacts inside the business Chad gets offered a well payed and secure contract after he graduates. He continues to live a party lifestyle until his mid thirdys when he decides to settle down, with a beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring and virgin woman his age. They buy an estate in a high class neighbourhood where there kids grow up and lead a happy youth with a father who can give them advice about how to live the right way.
Some sunday in his late 40s he sits on his veranda, enjoying financial independence, and looks back on a succesfull live in which he made more than enough money and stopped couting the vaginas he entered with his dick.
>>
OP what the fuck are you doing.
>>
You guys seriously haven't experienced your mother crying of dissapointment because of you, right? Please tell me that's just a meme
>>
>>26488558
nigga i grew up with all those things and yet i still can't pull pussy or be cool to save my life
>>
>tfw I can relate to everything but my mother was always supportive of me in everything

It feels even worse, knowing I fucked it all up despite having that.

This is the realest thread I've seen on here in a while.
>>
What if I had Chad parents, academic and career success but had the love life of a robot, although had 3~4 girls crush on me at some point and have a fiancee? Does it make me a late bloom
Chad or a failed Chad?
>>
>>26489875
That makes you me, and makes me failure. Failed normie, failed Chad, doesn't matter.
>>
itt triggered losers. sm.h at you faggots.
>>
>>26489875
I'd say stop trying to pigeonhole you into the obvious robot's attempt to over simplify things to compensate for their inability to comprehend a complex world. You're on this board, so you're probably still young. Go do things.
>>
I was basically Chad until High School.

I was a friendly, relatively normal kid. I had friends, I was sociable, I had decent grades in middle school, etc.

And then when high school came around, my parents decided that a normal public school wasn't good enough, and forced me into an all-AP prep high school. They were on an accelerated curriculum, and freshman year of high school had classes that would have been senior classes in a normal one. I was missing a solid two or three years of foundation, and immediately started bombing all of my classes. The other kids were a bunch of workaholic drones obsessed with getting into prestigious universities, and it didn't take long to be completely ostracized for being the "dumb" kid.

To make it worse, my parents decided that my poor performance must be some sort of disorder, took me to a bunch of pshrinks, and they put me on Adderall. It totally destabilized me, because I don't have ADD at all, and I ended up having a bunch of public freakouts while on it, which didn't help my social standing at all.

I ended up getting thrown out of the school near the end of sophomore year as a result of grades and "disruptive behavior," and instead of going to a normal school I just took the test and got my diploma when I turned 16. I've pretty much been a robot ever since.
>>
>>26489844
lol we're just joking around bro we're all just making this all up for laughs no one has a life this pathetic haha
>>
File: 1452287529576.jpg (7KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452287529576.jpg
7KB, 208x249px
>>26489821
What happens to anon?
>>
>>26489821
>and virgin woman his age

It was of course exaggerated to the max up to this point but now it lost any appearence of credibility.
>>
File: 1451684990755.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1451684990755.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>26489821
After high school anon continues to live his miserable existence at home. What started as 'relaxing from high school for a few weeks' has become 4 years of being a neet. He still lives at home with his mother who, now living on welfare, has lost every piece of hope for her son.
Most of the time he tries to escape from reality because he has no social contacts anyway. Anime, video games and online image boards are basically his life now. He may find some minimum wage job as a cashier or something but after many years of social isolation he's to deep into it to escape. His fate is chosen, and he's slowly approaching his 30s, still a virgin. He sometimes looks up what the other people from his high school year are doing but neither feels envious nor sad - he feels nothing anymore. He just perceives, he has become an organism on his own who lives and dies at the same time in his room. He's been too long into all of it to escape and there is no hope for Anon. He's a no one to people, so he accepts the nightmare he lives in as his fate and weirldy enjoys his slow but secure downfall...
>>
File: sadness.png (85KB, 897x570px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
85KB, 897x570px
>>26489844

if only it was, my friend
>>
>>26489967
>>26489844
Fucking normies get out.

I have experienced my mom crying, yes, but that was a while ago. She has since given up on me.
>>
>>26489967

Believe me, i really want to believe that. I mean seriously, that's like being 20+ and a virgin. Only happens to like 0.02% of people. And if you're already on that wagon, you might as well give up, because the teen years were the best of your life
>>
File: 1443560281743.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443560281743.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
>>26489821
>until his mid thirdys when he decides to settle down, with a beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring and virgin woman his age
ya dun goofed, OP
>>
>>26490053
>because the teen years were the best of your life

this really hurt
>>
>>26488769

Yeah, I grew up going to the country club and a private high school--none of it really helped my robot-ness.
>>
>>26490053
Shut the fuck up, seriously.
>>
>>26488793

This is a super-beta if even niggers make fun of him, wow
>>
>>26490053
Not really, the best years are 18 to 25.
>>
File: 1454301704274.png (773KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454301704274.png
773KB, 720x960px
I am almost 27, have a bachelor's and getting an mba. I have no gf but am not a virgin. Also no job and can't get my oneitis to commit or even sleep with me.

Am 5 10 and dyel but I do have a6 pack and pecs

What am I because I feel like a failure.
>>
>>26488999

Dubs and Trips, Checked!

But I wish the writer had a better command of English.
>>
>>26489964
exactly. these retards are such losers they have to reduce life to some theoretical coin toss where they have the wrong side.
>>
File: 1454698436926.png (42KB, 158x202px) Image search: [Google]
1454698436926.png
42KB, 158x202px
>>26490163
You mean the worst years, right?
>>
File: index.jpg (15KB, 314x404px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 314x404px
>>26489990

this happens to anon
>>
>>26490053
>>26490163
There are no best years in this fucking shitty ass life you fucking normies, the best years were before I was born and it'll only get better once I'm dead.
>>
>>26488598

how the fuck do you know all that about me?
>>
>>26489503

If the only person you could find to celebrate your birthday with at that age was your mom, would you be happy?
>>
>>26490163
No, 18 might be fun but 19 is when the magical life as you know it slowly ends and the harsh adult reality begins to sink in.
>>
I think a big part of this is looks, not money. Poor handsome guys will get the girls. Rich handsome guys will get the girls.

Ugly rich guys can get some pussy too, but theyre probably paying for it.
>>
>>26489967
99999999999999999999 layers of irony
>>
>>26489599

Point of fact, if Anon was this much of an outcast, his mom probably wouldn't even know when the prom was, because she would have long ago quit asking him about social things.
>>
>>26489691

Pardon us for not writing a personalized biography for your Special Snowflake self. This is just an archetypal description
>>
>>26490281
Maybe for you, my life started at 19 actually and I'm having the time of my life.

Maybe it's because I'm not a Murican/Anglo who's gotta live in a dormitory and sell his mother's soul to pay Uni.
>>
>>26490053
Worst part is, i even have a cousin like this. He's a bit overweight, shy and generally awkward. He never seems to relate when me and our other cousin talks about what we do in school, the girls we have been with and the parties we went to. I remember in August, when we were at a family gathering, and talked about what we did in the summer. We never asked him, because we knew what he had been up to. No festivals. No parties. No summer romance. Only video games and browsing the internet. I swear he was about to cry when we talked about the party me and our cousin went to. Without inviting him.
>>
>>26490053
>Only happens to like 0.02% of people
Idk where you live but that bumps up to about 15% where i am. Not cause of awkwardness cause of religeousfags. Back in high school, people who lost their virginity where looked down upon.
>>
>>26490341
is it over? can i kill myself now?
>>
>>26488514
Honestly I'm a male model and I still can't get laid. In literally on the side of busses in major metropolitan areas wearing underwear and still a virgin
>>
>>26490341
Apology not accepted.

Apply yourself young man.
>>
>>26490393
Why don't you invite him out to something for once, or try helping him improve instead of talking about how pathetic he is so the people on r/4chan can screencap those posts and laugh at him
>>
File: shoot-suicide630-300x200.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
shoot-suicide630-300x200.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>26490012
Anon continues to live his live circling around anime to escape the pressure from his past. He's beyond any hope and lost in his own four walls. Social contacts are close to zero by now and he's long forgotten in the minds of all the people he has met on his journey. The people he knows back from school have no awareness of this young man, slowly rotting in an almost non existant state. Anon is aware of his unimportentness though - he's a sandcorn on this tiny planet called earth but still knows that everything he did in his life, from the early beginnings of elementary school until today has lead to this very moment. A moment in which he realizes that it's time to get off this road.
And that's how it ends. On a day as lonely as any other day, a young man suddenly fades away without anyone to notice.
>>
>>26490484
It'd be extremely embarrassing associating him with ourselves and he'd just be a complete drag the whole party anyway.
>>
File: 1436255111662.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1436255111662.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>26489599
> He tries not to think about the prom, but knowing that no one will miss him helps.
>>
>>26490484
Because it's a bait, you retarded fuck.
>>
>>26488598
>Meanwhile anon is born into a poor or middle class at best family. He's the second or third child and wasn't planned.
>There is more and more screaming and arguments at home since his birth. This mirrors in the relationship between anon and his parents, which has been weird since he can remember.
>His parents eventually have a divorce, which results with anon growing up with his single mother. This not only a financial step back, but he also loses the few friends he had in his little town.
How... How did you get this so right?
>>
File: mAxhKEHIc01x.jpg (73KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
mAxhKEHIc01x.jpg
73KB, 1000x500px
Have you guys watched The Gift?

it's pretty much the life of Chad and Robot after highschool

go watch it
>>
>>26490514
You still haven't answered why you won't help him improve
>>
>>26490556
Cuz it's bait. And because most normies lack empathy; this is how they get so far in life.
>>
>>26490556
Huh? Why should I?
>>
>>26490012

nah, lost me on this one

>finished school
>2 years doing engineering
>failed/ kicked off course
>one year neet
>work at mcdonalds

also, my mother isnt a complete shit.
>>
>>26490556
Not him, but no one has time for that. Its just too much effort to fundamentally change someone when it's near impossible to do anyway
>>
that was a nice story desu.
How about another one?
>>
Fuck you op for making me feel. I bury those memories deep in my brain which I tried to kill with drugs and alcohol (didn't work) and now exercise and stimulants.
>>
>>26488829
Get a good hair cut and use expensive hair product.

Looks like he's using some sort of matte wax, paste, or gum.
>>
>>26490484
We have tried, but he always ends up making it really awkward. And we would never introduce him to our friends, he would just make them uncomfortable. It's not like were the only ones that have given up on him, his parents are trying their luck with his younger brother, who actually seems to gonna end up pretty succesfull. I mean hes 15 and hes already been with more girls than his brother
>>
Nice work op have an internet
>>
>>26490495
And that's where my end diverges since suicide is not an option for me. I'll go out not with a bang but with a slow hollow echo.
>>
>>26490097

>every friday and weekend alone
>teen years stressful as fuck
>average exam grades
>worrying about future
>no parties
>no contact with girls
>alone on birthdays
>didnt go to prom
>>
>>26490644
Why isn't it an option?
>>
File: chadvrobot.jpg (1MB, 1894x2742px) Image search: [Google]
chadvrobot.jpg
1MB, 1894x2742px
Capped

get it while it's hot
>>
File: 1440540165552.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1440540165552.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
Honestly, when you arrive at this point, why not go do something crazy like join the army or something.

I mean you've got nothing to lose right?
>>
>>26488558
In agreement with other replies, you can have all of that yet still be a robot, under ON condition, however : you havee siblings.
When you have a bro/sis, you can end up being the failure and your parents still won't bother, as long as the other one is being successful.
>>
File: 1388107857332.jpg (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1388107857332.jpg
79KB, 645x773px
>>26490495
T-thanks fortune teller. How much money do I own you?
>>
>>26490644

Why not enjoy the years of sitting on the pc, eating takeaway, drinking, bantering with the r9k boys and taking pleasure in the things you enjoy? Just dont focus on how pathetic your are to an outsider looking in.
>>
File: 1433207583760.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1433207583760.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>26490166
a filthy, filthy normie
>>
>>26490683
Why the fuck you want to be enslaved and live the rest of your shitty life stessfuly?
>>
>>26490725
Because you're actually doing something? I dunno.

If not the army, go build yourself a cabin in the woods and live like a hermit.
>>
File: 1433732455240.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1433732455240.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>26488514

Bravo, OP. The feels are overflowing.
>>
>>26490420
I'm gonna have to assume that you have absolutely no personality whatsoever. I know chubby, scraggly looking dudes that get laid all the time
>>
>>26489505
Most robots seem to think average looks disqualify you as being one of them, when, in reality, if you're *just* average looking with a shit personality, you're easily cast aside as a creeper.
>>
This Anon character sounds like a real faggot if tbqh.
>>
File: 1455462377489.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1455462377489.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
ok

but why does Chad get good grades? most Chads i know are retarded and only do modeling 'cause they can't do math
>>
>>26490749
I'm not a neet you fucking retard, but still I'd rather be a neet than joining the army with a bunch of low IQ jocks only to lose my life to a bunch of durka durka for no reason at all (well I wouldn't actually riskmy life since I live in Italy and our dying ratio there is low as fuck, but stillI'm trying to get myself into the shoes of an American, since most of you are)
>>
>>26490591
Anon is a lonely highschool student with a crush on a girl he met during class.
Unable to confess, he's gifted with a deus ex machina in the form of a noose.
Anon hangs the noose from the appropriate height, climbs on the stool and though an atheist, not knowing why, he starts recounting a prayer in his heart.

Anon puts his head in the noose and almost involuntarily reminisces his earliest memories, playing with friends under the clear blue sky of summer, long gone, playing video games with his brother when they were still close, the calming lullaby of his loving mother.

Fading now and feeling weary, he thinks to himself the embrace of death is rather warm.
>>
>>26489844
>>26490053
>>26490393
>>26490609

Honestly guys, even if this is bait, just answer me one thing.

Read these things through, and tell me you can't relate.
>>
>>26490804
But anon don't you wanna die for Israel?
>>
>>26490683
I've thought about this but there are two reasons I don't think I could.

>giga manlet
>need some small bit of social skill to work with others

Unless there is some other jobs in the military that I could apply for I don't think I would make a good soldier.
>>
>>26490749
>If not the army, go build yourself a cabin in the woods and live like a hermit.
Thats the plan buddy
>>
>>26489599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7LQ91cS5U
>>
>>26489183
Fuckers like you need to leave this board and never come back. Or lurk and don't post; give them their space.

-Chad
>>
>>26490793
maybe low grade chads are like that, but the chaddest who are born into upper middle class or higher families and go to elite private schools are all trained and motivated to perform well by both their families and social circles
>>
OP, can you tell me a bit about yourself?
>>
>>26489688
She was a really hot character, shame she didn't get enough screen time.
>>
>>26490815

I did not need that shit today. Maybe tomorrow, maybe yesterday. But not today.
>>
Just wanted to stop by and say this was a great thread. Thank you OP and any other contributors, though if you do this again lose the line about the 'virgin wife', as that really pushed suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>26490784
Actually you don't have to have much of a personality in modeling, most the girls are literally devoid in the head.

But yeah I'm boring as fuck plus anxiety and being a sperg.
>>
OP here. Happy that I could entertain some of you this evening. Thanks for feedback and I'm sorry for everyone who saw himself in those texts.

>>26489814
Pre wrote some texts earlier this evening but most of it was on the fly.

>>26490181
English is not my first language but I hope it wasn't a big problem. Concentration slipped away towards the end too.

>>26490591
I don't know, maybe some other day. Can't think of a topic right now too. But thanks.

>>26490699
It's okay anon. It's nice to see some anons share their feels.

>>26490772
Thanks. Started to feel really bad at the high school part myself

>>26490793
This >>26490899 was exactly my intention. Most people are obviously between those two extremes.

>>26490935
It depends, what do you want to know?
>>
>>26488793
>Especially the girls don't seem to like anon; although he wrote a cute valentines card to the prettiest girl in class he really likes, she doesn't like him. This early rejection makes anon not talk with the girls anymore, and if he tries, he's too excited to say anything proper.

So true.

Even at 28 years of age the women in my environment seem to hate me.
>>
>>26490804
Where are you fra'?
>>
>>26490793
Google "halo effect"
>>
>>26490877
>that shit
You know of nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhnkD7YxJ1s
>>
Anon's life isn't usually THIS shit,that's stereotyped as fuck but still feels-inducing
>>
>>26490994
Yeah, the chad adult part was the weakest part. I exaggerated a bit since I don't have a first person view of a chads life.
>>
>>26490981
This, fuck it, I'm doing it, no use in dragging out this abomination that can barely be called 'life' as it is, I always want to sleep anyway.

See you space robots.
>>
File: 1444852073737.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444852073737.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
This was a good thread... Maybe when anons die, God looks at them with love and pity and grants them a life of adventures with the other anons in a jrpg enviroinment where they will be forever 13 years old living all kinds of amazing adventures...
An eternal Mother series...
>>
File: GuiltyCrownTsugumiButt.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
GuiltyCrownTsugumiButt.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>26490967
she doesnt? aw to bad im only on like episode 7 but she is a qt
>>
>>26490670
saved it
>>
>>26490692

me and my siblings

Me at 20

>failed uni
>starting college again
>live at home
>work at mcdicks
>2 friends (hardly ever see them, but steam and skype)
>now studying ecology
>volunteers at nature reserve in spare time
>lifts
>kv

Brother at 29

>lives at home at 29
>had one long distance gf at 18 who he visited once or twice
>ungainfully employed but enjoys his min wage care job
>no friends
>only hobby is pc
>insufferable at times, especially when drunk, went for a date with a 4/10, and after the third drink started making fun of her for being Christian and began spouting leddit atheism

Sister at 23

>stacy
>lazy, selfish, insufferable bitch
>moved to London with a few of her friends
>dont know, dont care. Probably being culturally enriched by ahmed by now

Mother at 53

>lives with her boyfriend a lot of the time
>used to fight with my dad daily
>dad left 11 years ago
>too soft on stacy
>raised sons to be beta floppy cocks
>depressed episodes
>works same shit min wage desk job shes had since she was 19

I was set up to fail tbqh
>>
>>26491012
>It depends, what do you want to know?
Nothing specific. Anything you feel comfortable with sharing. I'm wondering what sort of person you are.
>>
Suicide Motivation: The Thread
>>
more proof that one of the key factors in being a manchild is a single mother. A good present father would never put up with anon's faggotry.
>>
>>26490664
I have animals I take care of. Who will look after them when I'm gone?

>>26490710
Trust me, I've fully accepted my place and have been enjoying it in that way. It feels liberating once you accept that you're just the at the bottom of society.
>>
>>26491369
I accepted it but it still hurts
>>
>>26491369

I have tried, but my brother is me in 10 years and hes such a fucking loser, he obviously enjoys being a loser but its embarrassing, he just sits in his room, works a few hours a day and comes back to play more games. I dont want to be in my 30s, have no life, no gf, no real income, no hobbies or interests etc.
>>
File: 1406809186503.jpg (65KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1406809186503.jpg
65KB, 480x330px
>tfw op described my life perfectly in every post apart from the last one

>started fixing my life when I was 25
>went to the gym and lost weight
>physical activity helped to relieve the depression
>learned social skills from books
>lost virginity at 26 thanks to pua
>now have a few circles of friends, was best man at one of their weddings
>now 31 and earning comfortably more than median income as a web developer with no degree

We all had a shitty past, but you can change and save yourself from having a shitty future. You have more resources for learning and help available to you than at any other point in the history of mankind, but you come here to post frogs instead of using it. Its so sad that so many of you think that everything about yourlife is now set in stone because you had a shitty childhood.
>>
>>26490495
>literally everything up to this point has described me perfectly
>ends in suicide
Well that settles it. Just have to work up the courage I guess.
>>
File: 1434367858371.png (390KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1434367858371.png
390KB, 716x717px
>>26491332
>made up story
>more proof that

oh boio
>>
>>26491332
my mother was over protective and retarded as fuck,if i didn't even have a father i can't even think how much of a retarded manchild i would have become,that's a lot of saying because it's not like I'm normal
>>
>>26491436
How did you get friends?
>>
>>26491275
I don't really know what to say but well.
Of course the texts does not represents 100% me, but I can relate with alot of what I wrote. I combined my experience with the stuff I've read on r9k in the last few years.
All you could know about me is boring. I'm just the average robot, virgin, depressed and lonely, around 20 yo
>>
>>26490883
Thanks Chad. You're an ok guy sometimes.
>>
>>26490341
No it's a bullshit strawman where every bad thing possible happens to 'anon' and every good thing possible happens to 'chad' and neither deserve it cause life is all about luck and you can never ever change anything ever
>>
>>26491514
I cultivated social hobbies and attended reddit meetups in my city.
>>
>>26490012
>the subtle pedobear shirt

why why why
>>
>>26490012
(random anon not the op or the other guy) anon hits the bottom of the well when his mother died. She died in a crash when she goes to her third job of the day. His mom left him 3grands and the debt of the house. He doesn't feel nothing but a lift getting ut of him when she passed away.
With the little money he has he pickup up a plan to end it all in the most good way.
He starts searching for a way to make explosives. Then he goes buy the ingredients on some store and buy also a gun from the dealer(he is shit skin of corse).
In the day of the reunion of his high school year he gets there a day earlier to start his plan. He starts crying but the sweet release keeps him going.
In the next day when they all are there he is known by the bullies and they once again try to pick with him. he picks up his gun and end their life and blow up the place. ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
File: 1454699721400.jpg (22KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1454699721400.jpg
22KB, 523x523px
>>26489618
My last name is Bonjovi...
>>
>>26491556
You fukken mad man

What hobbies did you do?
>>
>>26491436
>started fixing my life when I was 25
this is reassuring,i'm 21,thank you
>>
>>26490097
When I was 17, my then-12-year-old sister was in the hospital with a deadly illness (well, 1/6 chance she would die, which hung over us for the six months she lived in an isolation room ... in the end she did live, thanks to a bone marrow donor and my dad). My parents were AWOL, I started having anxiety attacks, I was drunk all day most days, I got a reputation at school for being a burnout, the world constantly seemed small and immediately ending. There is no question those were the worst days of my life. I tried to kill myself, twice. This was not a plea for help -- when I found I survived I told nobody, save for therapists many years later.

I was a virgin until 19. I didn't sleep with anyone except that first girlfriend until 23. I know a bunch of you guys are past that, but this is past a lot of the "no hope for you" numbers people love to post here.

Today I'm happy, healthy, wealthy and reasonably well-adjusted. If I talked about my life I'd be told "shut up chad", and I'm sorry to post here and intrude on your safe space. But I want to dispel this "high school was the best years of your life" and "there is no hope for you if you missed XYZ" meme. This is nonsense. The world is enormous and there are always new things to experience, and the people around you who seem miles ahead of you really aren't, compared to all there is to do and discover.

Nobody cares about a few years, or even many years, or about how many people you're slept with, or what a shitty place you grew up in, or what kind of shape you used to be in. You're welcome to join the world whenever you get the chance, and there is no "train leaving the station" moment after which you can't.
>>
File: vIjBL.jpg (591KB, 1781x795px) Image search: [Google]
vIjBL.jpg
591KB, 1781x795px
>>26491556
s-m-h
>>
>>26491647
too rational. the manboys want a pity party.
>>
>>26491556
>>26491668
wow... Yeah I'd rather be a miserable loner who eventually offs himself.
>>
>>26488558
>>26488598

That's completely wrong, I was born on a nice loving family with a lot of money, I fucked up on my own.
>>
>>26489167
Lucky for you anon, it's even worse when Chad is smarter and more perceptive than you. At least when he's dumb you have that over him.
>>
>>26491786
men too. reddit is apparently full of uggos.
>>
File: 1441145426271.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441145426271.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>26491556
>reddit meetups
I'd rather never make a new friend in my life than be a part of that fucking cancer
>>
>>26491668
Martial arts, various team sports, played cardgames with nerds at one point. Just pick something you're vaguely interested in.... after learning social skills, the social skills are the important part. But there's plenty of resources available for learning those.

Here's a couple to get you started.
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=how+to+win+friends+and+influence+people
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=definitive+book+of+body+language+alan+and+barbera+pease

>>26491668
>reverse image search
>Baltimore reddit meetup
Hands are clean, I don't live in a degenerate amerifat city.

But yeah there are some dickheads that will turn up, but you find some alright people too.
>>
>>26491436
>>26491556
this is obvious bait
>>
>>26489196

Really beginning to feel at this point. This is me in the early 2000's. Fuck single mothers.
>>
>>26491113
oh man... this hurt
>>
You would all be so much better off if you quit this shit. You come on here every day and read/post the same sad shit. You hammer this sense of worthlessness into your minds to where it is all you can see.

Say something enough times it becomes true.

Absord something enough times and it becomes real to you no matter how BS it is.
>>
>>26491894
Ah the infamous baltimore reddit meet-up. this pic alone set internet/irl socializing back 10 years.
>>
>>26491888
Only the default subreddits are cancer, you can subscribe or unsubscribe to whichever ones you like and create a content feed only for things that you're interested in. Its an excuse to meet people, that's all you need to make friends.
>>
>>26491668

The only hot girl in that pick is the third girl from the left in the blue shirt. and daisy dukes.
>>
>>26489679

No he isnt attractive god just shut the fuck up. We are here to read Ops story. Shut up.

Op please do College years. Life is fucking bullshit. Reminder that Ops nightmare began with single motherhood.
>>
>>26491668
I spotted two interesting looking girls
>>
File: 1428158563595.png (1MB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428158563595.png
1MB, 707x1000px
>tfw from a stable family
>not poor
>did sports
>had friends before high school and the first years of high school
>above average intelligence
>now in college

>now at 22
>never held hands with a girl
>never been on a date
>never kissed
>virgin
>no friends
>never been at a party that was not with my close family
>starting to fail at college in the last year

I don't even know where it went wrong.
I just MISSED THE FUCKING BOAT.
>>
>>26492077
Can you recomend any?
>>
>>26492124
Who? The slant in the daisy dukes and the one on the far right who looks like she is about to start running away from all the fat disgusting nerds?
>>
File: 1397853036859.gif (696KB, 242x191px) Image search: [Google]
1397853036859.gif
696KB, 242x191px
>>26492124
>interesting
>females
>>
>>26492151
/fatdigustingnerds/
>>
>>26492145
You are what we call a cyborg. Unfortunately, cyborgs, like yourself, don't truly belong on /r9k/ nor do they truly belong amongst the normies.
>>
>>26489167
>>26491825
I went to a top school in my country, where I met chads who were intelligent, had good social intuition- and all in all were well rounded.

I never felt jealousy, but I felt like I could be one of them. I worked hard, I studied. I always had trouble with social skills. Lonely, had shit friends. I just had one hope that I could get into Cambridge or Oxford and be proud of myself. Make my family proud, make my divorced mother feel like she raised a great son, phone up my divorced dad and tell him I'm a Cambridge student. I wanted to be happy. Some of the chads worked hard, some of them barely. And yet the vast majority of them got into those unis - I was rejected.

I know I have very little to complain about here and I am in a very priviliged position but do I not deserve sympathy at all? Do you know what it feels like to be the bottom relative to your social circle? To hope that you finally deserve something and can be happy? And then see everyone else who always had it easy from birth- both because they were not socially autistic and had a comfortable life growing up (unlike me) - be gifted with something you always wanted?

If you've watched Amadeus, I felt exactly like Salieri. Spending your whole life rising to the top, then getting trumped by someone with natural talent and a life of pleasure.
>>
>>26490420

You are not a fucking male model. Male models aren't posting on imageboards, damn sure not r9k and have never fucking heard of 4chan. Cut it out.
>>
>>26492151
Personally I'm a web developer, so I subscribe to various programming subs, also a few vidya and tv specific subs, local city subreddit, my country's subreddit, worldnews because its /pol/ lite.

Go to the search bar and search for things that you're interested in.
>>
>>26492154
Yes, exactlly, and I'm a greek god compared to those guys, I'm pretty sure I could get her number if that's the kind of men she is used to be arround. Maybe I should consider going to reddit meetups and try my luck.

>>26492165
Interesting looking, not jus interesting, there is a big diference
>>
File: 1453055331606.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453055331606.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
The chaddiest guy I used to know at high school is now a bottom rung policeman that probably needs to deal with ICE addicted teenagers every day.

I was the bullied social outcast and I now own and run my own software company dealing in metaprogramming tools.
>>
>>26492266
male models don't make much money, and like 90+% of them are gay.
>>
> tfw had chad mixed with a robot
> always had guys wanting to be my friends, I just prefered to be alone
> had tons of gifts from girls, but I didnt understand whats wrong with them and would dodge dates because I wanted to play dota
> parents would want to buy shit for me, but I prefered my old computer and didnt see a point in spending money
> classmates did a few surprise birthday parties for me, but I half ignored them
> now i`m all alone, no friends, no gf, living off the money my grandparents left me
> fucking love it and wouldnt change a thing

The thing that always makes me wonder is the fact that I know im a Chad. I had many chioices to be one, but every single time being alone just felt very relaxing.
> I wasted my choices away when other people could of used them to become popular.
>>
>>26490514

And this is why we we don't do the following:

"Just say hi"
"Just talk to people"
"Smile"
"Be yourself".
>>
>>26492165

That gif was pretty fucking tumblr

Faggotry aside, its odd how uninteresting girls are. They just disappear on weekends and outside of work/school hours. What the fuck do you even talk to them about? Theyre so boring and dont do anything
>>
>>26492281
>to various programming subs, also a few vidya and tv specific subs,
I could see that looking a whole lot like the picture if tbqh.
>>
>>26489821
>virgin woman
Ah anon, you fell for the meme. You had me going, but chads dont feen for virgins like robots do.
>>
>>26492290
I guess that's true. Fat chicks might have normal friends who they drag along to these things.
>>
>>26492281
>r/worldnews is /pol/ lite
How? They complain about refugees sometimes but thats about it.
>>
>>26492292
Nice

reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCf8zvVXVAk
>>
>>26492292
The chadest guy from my high school married his high school gf. They have 2 kids and he an ED at Bank of America.
>>
>>26492348
This.
Only /r/europe and /r/The_Donald are /pol/ lite.
Although the former is changing a lot.
>>
>>26492308

>disliked at work
>start being myself
>people actually find my autism fucking hilarious
>invited out to first party

works man
>>
>>26492453
Honestly the worst thing you could be possibly is be shy.

People will like an autist over a shy guy. Nobody likes shy guys.
>>
>>26492453
They're laughing at you, not with you.

Even my friends have invited the most beta guy we know to a party just to get him smashed and laugh at him later.

Stop being people's clown.
>>
>>26492314
You don't meet up with people who subscribe to the same subs as you. You meet up with people in your city. Dumbass.
>>
File: 1453161658046.png (76KB, 947x279px) Image search: [Google]
1453161658046.png
76KB, 947x279px
>robots complaining that they can't just b themselves.
>>
>>26492527
You could just go to the local Renaissance festival if you wanted to meet those kinds of people.
>>
File: 1430999675467.jpg (93KB, 790x719px) Image search: [Google]
1430999675467.jpg
93KB, 790x719px
>>26492310
Defeatist frog falling, etc. Seems pretty r9k to me.

Anyway.
>go on dating site against knowing better
>tells you your popularity
>absolute zero
>girl says hi
>holy shit
>ask what her interests are to get a convo going
>"what interests"
>mfw
>>
File: 083704807324.jpg (216KB, 726x892px) Image search: [Google]
083704807324.jpg
216KB, 726x892px
>>26488514
I made a few posts with a story similar like this a while back. The thing you failed to mention was looks and genetics. The attractive kids receive more attention. The physically superior guys are obviously going to be more successful in just about everything.

It's just funny how many people who are legitimate shut-ins/failures can relate to this story but the funny thingis that chad is obviously the extreme but the majority of people experience a normal upbringing with a normal progression of normal development to turn them into a functional, normal, human being.

This is why it's so stupid to look at a guy who's 18 years behind the rest and just telling him it's his fault if he doesn't accomplish anything and pretending like life isn't unfair. People, especially parents, have this idea that when someone hits 18 it's just up to them as to why they haven't done anything in life. The modern era is only working to help this stuff along with more single parents, kids being raised by the internet, kids having fun alternatives to socializing like internet and video games. These people have always existence in their own eras but now instead of just dying they're sharing their experiences online.

This progression system is also why there are no female robots because no female experiences this same neglect and just being a complete outcast. Just about no matter how ugly and mentally unstable a girl is she will always receive attention and be nurtured and have options growing up. No matter what she'll get a boyfriend just from existing because guys do all the work and they'll go for anything.

>>26492561
Did you literally just take this off reddit?
>>
>>26492453
>works man
My God this must be a troll post, nobody is this fucking stupid, you are THEIR ENTERTAINMENT MORON, they didn't invite you to "hype up the party", they invited you to be the "closing performance", the final joke at the end of the evening so everyone can go home smiling and fuck their significant others thinking - "anon sure is weird lol".
>>
>>26490144
Blacks are the kings of banter.
>>
>>26492611
What are your interests anon?

>Oh complaining about women and other things that I have no experience of, watching anime, playing vidya games, masturbating, and posting frogs on a Cambodian rock garden BBS.
>>
>>26492507
Not the guy you're responding to but,
>Even my friends have invited the most beta guy we know to a party just to get him smashed and laugh at him later.
Holy shit, I kept getting invited to parties by the popular kids at high school and I always turned them down, I thought I was just being autistic but it seems I actually dodged a bullet. While being autistic.
>>
>>26492612
>Did you literally just take this off reddit?
If I did then I must have given it a fake 4chan filename.
>>
>>26492661
battery isn't banter, it's a crime
>>
I once had a neighbor who was a chad
>lived right next door
>we were good friends when we were younger
>eventually in middle school we begin to take separate paths
>still kinda friends, our parents were friends
>years pass, I become a recluse
>he parties all the time
>5 years after he moved out he moved back in
>he became a drug addict and ruined his life
>in and out of rehab
>I'm still a recluse

There's more to the story but I don't really want to share.
>>
File: 20110105033532472-000.jpg (52KB, 459x258px) Image search: [Google]
20110105033532472-000.jpg
52KB, 459x258px
>>26492648
T-T-B-Q-H
>>
>>26492701
oh I'm sorry, you are right. Sorry for being a faggot, I just like it in the poopie, you know, haha
>>
>>26492225
some people get the easy ride you got the hard one but doesn't matter because the ride never ends.
>>
>>26489196
im tired of being this way

i want to be something more
>>
>>26491012
>>26491012
good job OP, great thread!
>>
Strummin my feels with his fingers

Killing me softly with his memes
>>
>>26492501
>>26492507

do i be the shy faggot no one likes or respects, or the jester?
>>
>>26492648

fuck you. I'd rather serve in heaven than be a slave in this hell
>>
>>26493166

I meant king of this hell**

>>26492881

fuck off reddit
>>
>>26493120
jester....and then bide your time to make a move upwards.
>>
Why do you think your life is defined by your high school status?
>>
>>26489491
>6'1
manlet
[original Comment]
>>
File: 1401022160908.gif (52KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1401022160908.gif
52KB, 120x120px
>>26493279
Are you aware of how stupid you are?
>>
>>26493279

It's like when you cut a tree back when it is growing, or when you dont give a child enough milk in infancy, it will never be as big.

I am still on the social level my school me was on,as is everyone in my year at school. Its the foundations for your life.
>>
>>26490548
>The Gift
Wow, this is bizarre. It's like the /r9k/ narrative but plausible.
>>
soon

i will have my day

remember this
>>
>>26490495
Shit nigga, there must be laws that obligate doctors to kill the fetus as soon as it can verified it is autistic. This people are a loss to all society (specially themselves).
>>
>>26490166
Don't let a woman's opinion of you make you feel like a faliure. That's just beta
>>
File: chad-radwell-scream-queens.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chad-radwell-scream-queens.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
Hello, Anons! What do you think of the series Scream Queens? It's a gas!
>>
>>26490670
Thanks man, now i can cry in a daily basis
>>
File: 1432255501244.gif (307KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1432255501244.gif
307KB, 500x275px
>>26489844
Not my mother, I'm 20 and her first son. She thinks I can do anything and is always anxiously asking how uni is going, and "when are you going to bring that secret girl home for us?!"

My father though, it's far different. He's an accomplished lawyer and has been an outdoorsman his entire life. He used to try to get me to do everything with him as a kid, and I always did. But now I'm older, and he's not the same. He's never excited to talk to me, it's more like he just pretends to listen while he's clearly thinking about something else. I really try to talk about the stuff I do, the clubs I'm in, or my grades I'm proud of.

The thing is, I know he's not dissapointed, he just wants me to be happy. It's such a weird feel, to have great parents that love you, but yet are completely aware what a pitiful fuck their kid turned out to be. I'm not excited about life anymore, like I was as a kid. Literally all I have to do is just enjoy life again and my parents will be proud of me, and I somehow can't even get that right.

Being in the closet doesn't help really though, I know they wouldn't hate me, but I'd always be 'dad's faggot son' and that would really be too much for any of us.

It's an abstract feel guys
>>
File: 1442847163388.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442847163388.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>26488999
>watches TV all day
Aw hell, you got me with that.
>>
>>26491055
See also Oregairu's "The Zone" (zaa zon), except it mainly effects the average types around the Chad/Stacy; most of them get a boost of self-esteem and happiness by being around attractive and charismatic people.
>>
I'm literally crying right now, I haven't cried in years.
>>
>>26491647
>Nobody cares about a few years, or even many years, or about how many people you're slept with, or what a shitty place you grew up in, or what kind of shape you used to be in. You're welcome to join the world whenever you get the chance, and there is no "train leaving the station" moment after which you can't.
You lie, you only want to milk me for money
>>
I think i'm going to make it guys. I really do think I am. 22 now, been a neet since highschool. I've posted in some /soc/ rate threads, suddenly I'm getting 7 and 8's. No idea why, really no clue.

I'm starting university next year, finally. Also my dad recently made it big and is about to be a millionaire, not even kidding. We're poor as fuck now but in a year he'll get a huge payout.

Is this all false hope? Am I kidding myself? I've never had a girlfriend been too afraid after middle school where a group of girls made fun of me. Forever making me afraid of interacting with girls. I posted on /soc/ and they think I'm an 8? Are they delusion like me or what? I really need to know. I think I'm going to make it. I'm like you now but I may be different in a year. Someone talk to me...
>>
>>26491647
>sob story in order to appeal to emotion
>making hijself look like loser
>succesful future
A finely crafted b8
>>
Keep climbing guys, I don't want to believe being a robot is a permanent ailment, so I'll keep trying.
>>
>>26496128
post pics. Maybe you aged really well
>>
>>26496565
I don't want to be that faggot that posts his pic, if others want me to then I will.
>>
File: begentle.png (335KB, 484x372px) Image search: [Google]
begentle.png
335KB, 484x372px
>>26496565
Alright fine I'll do it.

I had pretty bad acne throughout highschool and until recently. I was convinced to start accutane and my acne starting clearing up, it's almost all gone now. It gave me a bit of confidence which prompted my investigation on how attractive I am. Again, I could not be as good looking as /soc/ told me, though.

I'm even considering starting to work out since it was suggested.
>>
I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY I"M FUCKING SHIT OF FEELING LIKE SHIT FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCKUFKCCUCDKCkbjsdfuawefjhwkjb
>>
>>26491220
Genetics part a role too. Chads who get a stable attractive girlfriend raise other chads and Stacies and continue the cycle.
>>
Tfw 188cm lazy autist that was at top of class while spending most of time on video games

Quite the part of Anon texts resonate within me. Fuck. Not that bad since girls liked my height and brain but I was too socially retarded at that point
>>
File: 1423366707994.gif (921KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423366707994.gif
921KB, 480x270px
>>26497370
I thought you were a q.t. girl for a sec.
>>
>>26496128
Some guys are just late bloomers so you have the opportunity to Chad yourself. Lie about your age to the college girls.

Srs, I went through puberty like a year before my friends. I'm a total mental robot, but girls develop faster than boys and a lot of it just comes down to who starts growing-up first.
>>
>>26488770
>>26488793
lmao this is wrong m8

people who move usually end up being chads just because they're forced to be able to make friends easily

if you moved and you didn't, you were never going to be popular in the first place. One of my good friends during high school was a girl who moved like 4 times before settling and she was insanely popular.
>>
All the problems for anon ITT can literally be solved by getting a dog and taking responsibility for it.
Walking him, feeding him, playing with him. Pretty sure you'll lose some weight and the sun will stop your skin from being so pasty - and the most important bit of all is that you'll get some of the affection you've been so deprived from.
>>
>>26498443
>>26497370
well im in this pic and i've been told i look young
>>
>>26489844
Haven't seen Mum lose it. However, I could feel Dad's disappointment whenever he asks if I have plans for the weekend, or when he has to do damage control when someone asks about gfs.
>>
>>26488999
>old dinosaur figures
Christ, im tearing right now fuck this hit way too close home.
>>
>>26498861
>when he has to do damage control when someone asks about gfs.
kek

my father literally
i wonder why can't he just say i'm a weirdo
>>
File: 1453780446710.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453780446710.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
Right in the fucking feels anon. Most of my story relates to anon except the late years of high school. Things were alright with decent friends, a couple of hook ups, and some partying. Now im just a wage cuck after graduation browsing 4chan most of my day, workout, and before I sleep: wishing it was all over already. The only contact I have with anybody is my fellow anons and try to talk to my dead friend through spirtual rituals.
>>
>>26488558
I'm exactly all this shit and still a fucking beta loser. Getting new video games every month helped me become more socially retarded.
>>
>>26489491
>oHe had several hot girlfriends and half of the cheerleader team had the luck to feel his 8 incher inside them.

I LITERALLY SMASHED THE GLASS I WAS DRINKING OUT OF AS I WAS READING THAT
>>
File: 1452233650572.png (1MB, 1007x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1452233650572.png
1MB, 1007x1132px
shit op you almost described me, at least i had a slightly different story

>middle class family
>third child
>arguments every day
>divorce then moved to another city
>had to make new friends
but thank to some unknown force I always was good at making male friends and I have pretty good grades because >smart
thats where the story diverges
>friends in school
>no female friends
>managed to kiss a random girl in a party for 5 seconds in highschool
>went to college
>got really depressed
>ralized i had two options, either change or suicide
>decided to change
>slowly, but surely becoming more normie
>made out with various girls in college
>lost my virginity last year
>still trying to become good with girls

things are looking bright.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.