[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holding up, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24

File: th139V8G64.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th139V8G64.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
How you holding up, /r9k/?
>>
>>26482463
I literally spend every day on an arm chair, picking at my acne scarred face, playing video games and gaining weight for the past 6 months with absolutely no welfare or pogey and a credit card bill that is roughly at a $900 minimum pay and have 2.7k to pay off.

After losing my job I sunk into a depression and secluded myself from my "peers", barely communicate with my mother (who I live with, not paying rent because I'm a piece of shit who is waiting to be told to pay rent) and not looking for employment.

But I think today I'm going to apply somewhere online and hopefully if there's time to go back to school, to reapply online somewhere so I can get back on my feet.

I slipped and I have an escapist personality where I legitimately think that if I don't do anything, nothing bad can happen. After typing this out, and I know that in a hour or so my opinion will change and I will continue doing what I've been doing for half a year.
>>
File: revy avatar.png (19KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
revy avatar.png
19KB, 100x100px
>>26482463
Good I'm a normie who comes here for amusement and gym motivation.
I'm only annoyed when people think I'm noun.
I am superior, noun isn't even fit, he doesn't even lift. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>26483627
You're a failed normalfag, breh.
>>
>>26483627
lifting doesn't make you a normie
>>
File: revy smile 001.jpg (46KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
revy smile 001.jpg
46KB, 1600x900px
>>26483648
>failed
Not really I tick pretty much every normie box. I only came here this month.
How is your life going?
>>
>>26483627
A lot of people on /fit/ are failed normies who work out because they think it'd actually attract girls (which it can, but a lot of them fuck up).

The ones who succeed are BB cross posters and people who only lurk and post for a month before moving on.
>>
>>26483685
If you're a normie, you will post your face with a timestamp.
Oh wait, you're not normie enough for that, huh?
>>
File: 1454768862436.jpg (490KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1454768862436.jpg
490KB, 1024x733px
I went to my work's happy hour on Friday for a manager that was leaving. He's at least the 10th person to leave in the year and a half I've been working there (around the time our company was bought out).

Just feels weird. I'm used to leaving people, not used to being left behind.
>>
File: seriously familia.jpg (55KB, 1274x702px) Image search: [Google]
seriously familia.jpg
55KB, 1274x702px
>>26483665
I have friends, lift, get good grades, socialize easily despite being an intovert. Actually like myself etc. I only come here for amusement/motivation to lift harder etc.
>>
>>26482463
I don't understand how you can ever feel bad and pretend you're a robot.
>>
File: revy 01.gif (436KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
revy 01.gif
436KB, 500x720px
>>26483704
Would you like my home address and credit card number while we're at it? I'm new to r9k but not to chan culture. Nice try senpai.
>>
>>26482463
Actually great. Today is the best Sunday I had all year
I feel completely refreshed, I almost want to do something today instead of being a lazy slob
>>
File: tumblr_n3kavsA2nf1qcbfvro1_5001.gif (527KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3kavsA2nf1qcbfvro1_5001.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>26483743
Not a normie.
Normies are /soc/ tier, my friend.
Nice try, though.
Keep up the avatarfagging, you "cultured" boy
>>
File: image%3A7558.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7558.png
23KB, 500x500px
>>26483727
Wow anon your life sounds...
Really boring
No wonder you come here for amusement
>>
File: revy 03.png (577KB, 660x638px) Image search: [Google]
revy 03.png
577KB, 660x638px
>>26483780
How is your life going champ?
>>
>>26483727
sounds like you have some self esteem issues anon
>>
Terrible. All I have in this world are my parents. I've lost all my friends. I'm too autistic to get a girlfriend. Every girl I've ever talked to or approached has flat out rejected me. I chose a shitty major and I haven't been working hard at all in school. Depression and substance abuse are dragging me down, down, down...my parents are extremely worried about me and so is my therapist, but I can't change. It's impossible. So I keep drinking robitussin and smoking weed and I keep numbing myself to hellish reality of my situation. I'm gonna be 22 in a couple of months, and that terrifies me. There are 22 year old guys out there who are fucking CEO's of companies for christ's sake, and I've never had a real job before, I still live in my parent's basement, and I'm still drinking cough syrup like a fucking high school kid.
>>
>>26482463
I'm okay. Got oneitis with a girl at school and it sucks seeing her all the time in the hallways, so that is really killing me. Can't wait to move on and quit girls.
>>
>>26483806
Pretty great anon, I think 2016 will be something else, we are long due to some change
And I'm not going to be passive this time, I'm going to take part on it
>>
>>26483797
>using undertale images
FUCKING PLEB
>>
File: revy 04.jpg (31KB, 777x441px) Image search: [Google]
revy 04.jpg
31KB, 777x441px
>>26483797
I'd take a 'boring' happy and productive life over being a self hating NEET anyday of the week. Tell me what are you up to in your life?
>>26483829
>self esteem
Compared to the average r9k'er not at all. I have friends to go to when I need help and advice anyway.
>>
>>26483859
I wouldn't, I know for a fact I don't want my life to be boring
Not much, its summer vacations here so I have been lazy this far but I already got my professor calling and asking when to set my new class so I guess I start the grind again this week.
I started counting calories and I already lost a decent amount of weight I guess
>>
File: revy 02.png (197KB, 487x769px) Image search: [Google]
revy 02.png
197KB, 487x769px
>>26483899
>counting calories
Just lift and do some cardio, you can get /fit/ instead of just thinner. Your life sounds no different then mine except possibly the having friends part, and the lifting part.
>>
>>26483958
No, that's just my Sunday I guess. I'm always trying new things even if most times its from the comfort of my home.
I have a bad knee so I can't really lift or do cardio, I was looking into swimming since I live close to some pools but I have to check with a doctor first
I make friends easy too but I cut contact all the time, I don't want friends I want to be good enough at what I do to get colleagues
>>
>>26483595
I lost my job a while back and turning into you is my biggest fear. Tomorrow starts week four of being NEET and I still haven't pushed myself towards seriously applying for jobs. I have a ton of money saved up so I'm not worried about my finances, but the longer I wait the less desirable I'll be to employers.
>>
File: RevySad.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
RevySad.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>26484031
>colleagues
Not the same as friends. Maybe you just don't want emotional connections.
>bad knee
sucks bro, I screwed up my feet with extensor tendonitis before, I can still walk at least 3 miles a day though but I don't do 6 like I used too, instead I lift 4 times a week and do flutter kicks. I'd go insane if I couldn't lift, that and get drunk once or twice a week.
>>
I feel as though embarrassed myself so many times yesterday. I really hate cities/public transit.
>>
>>26484330
My knee is probably only going to get worse tho, I will definitely need surgery one day for it.
I should have gone to the doctor when it started making these craking sounds and hurting, I know now its arthritis but nonidea how developed it is so I'm afraid of doing much.
I mostly want what my uncle has an office and a couple of guys that shoe up to work with me from time to time and have lunch with me and come to my birthday.
I already have a best friend that I can be really faggy with and speak with him all night and shit I don't need two
>>
File: pepepepepepepe.jpg (15KB, 488x301px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepepepepe.jpg
15KB, 488x301px
>>26482463
My mom died on Valentines day like 15 years ago. Never had girlfriend but had some girl taht sheated her boyfriend with me and i fucked her like 5 times 4 years ago (she gave me like 5 blowjobs to). Didn't get laid again.

But, ok, really, I feel fine.
>>
>>26484364
I don't understand how people can hate crowded public places. Sure if you fuck something up people will notice and either snicker or glance, but why should you fucking care? You don't know them and will most likely never see them again.

Living in a small town when everyone knows each other is fucking suffering.
>>
File: revy 05.jpg (32KB, 223x350px) Image search: [Google]
revy 05.jpg
32KB, 223x350px
>>26484408
>don't need two.
Fair enough. I had a friend for about 10 years or so who I dropped after he went redpilled and would get agressive when he was drunk. His life went down the toilet and he was mad 24/7 basically. Lesson learnt make at least a few friends. Don't have to keep them all forever. I just drop friends when they become shitty nowadays. Have a couple but want to make some more. Also want a gf but I need to go to more social clubs etc to find one. Long term goal I guess.
>>26484410
Sorry to hear it breh. I'm gonna get drunk and watch welcome to the nhk. One of my friends went home for the weekend the other is busy doing normie things possibly with one of his 3 gf's. Don't get me started on that. You'd think one would be enough.
>>26484422
I went to the cafteria alone for brunch (technically lunch time but whatever they call it brunch) and I didn't like it much. I usually meet a friend group there. I'm an introvert so I can deal in situations like that I'd rather just not have too. I do fine in class etc though. Just crowds and parties with people I don't know I'm not a fan of.
>>
>>26484543
I am going to play poker with two friends...
>>
>>26484422
Even if I know most people don't care about me in any way, I can't help but feel that everyone around is judging me.
>>
>>26484647
I forgot what this feel was like. Felt it in the cafteria somewhat. It's just social anxiety manifesting itself. It's a part of me can't change that but it doesn't stop me from making friends.
>>
in my experience life onl starts being good after you learn to let go.
so what if this far it hasnt been perfect, i have no regrets
>>
im not im falling apart at the fucking seams
i cant sleep because i cry for most of the night instead
>>
>>26485217
do you at least have a good reason to cry?
>>
>>26485217
chemical imbalance
no social contact at all
see shadow people regularly around my apartment
>>
File: 1454347878037.jpg (32KB, 729x820px) Image search: [Google]
1454347878037.jpg
32KB, 729x820px
>>26482463

No better than any other day
>>
>>26485427
it seems pretty dull, how come you cry all the time if you are such an emotionally dull person?
>>
>>26482463

I miss him so fucking much but I know he'll never change
>>
>>26485515
put your trip on attention seeker, we dont welcome your kind here
>>
>>26483834

>my parents are extremely worried about me and so is my therapist, but I can't change. It's impossible.
>I can't change. It's impossible.
>I can't change.

No. Fuck you! You're choosing not to change! You're lucky enough to have parents who support you and access to a therapist! You have every resource available to change! You're choosing not to. Your parents love you enough to take care of you but you're just using it as an excuse not to do anything for yourself. Your biggest flaw isn't your inability to change - it's that you're too much of a coward to do it.
>>
>>26483834
it sound like you dont know what you want to be honest.
If you live your life for others you will end up destroyng yoursel
>>
>>26485217

Why do you cry?

>>26485427

>shadow people

Are you on drugs or something?
>>
fuck I'm so bored and tired I wish I was dead
>>
I'm not doing too bad. Just nervous and stressing about having to find a new place to live in a couple months. I hate moving
>>
File: 1455311025266.jpg (167KB, 765x994px) Image search: [Google]
1455311025266.jpg
167KB, 765x994px
>>26484174
>>26483595
I lost my job this Thursday and the depression and self loathing is slowly seeping in. Haven't even told my parents yet whom our relationship is already pretty strained. I'm really scared of losing all my motivation and becoming a fat fuccboi again.
>>
>actually got a gf
>it was pretty good
>she literally broke up with me like 7 mins ago

please kill me
>>
File: grinch.png (233KB, 392x410px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.png
233KB, 392x410px
>watching old game trailers
>looked up the halo3 theme on YouTube and feel sick
>back then I had one friend to play the game with after school
>that game is almost 10 years old now
>10 years before halo3 came out Mario 64 was released
>I've wasted so many years
>I'm now 25 and nothing to show for it
>gonna be 26 in a few months
>than 30 is right around the corner
>>
Had a meltdown yesterday. Mom took me to the doctor and I got prescribed some fast-acting Xanax. I'm finally breaking down and I'm gonna use what little PTO I have from work to see a psychiatrist. Also I was supposed to play Parhfinder with some friends today for some much-needed social contact, but one member's gf got too high on dabs and got sick, so we're on our way out without having played at all. I don't know if I'm going to sleep, fap or watch Netflix when I get home.
>>
>>26482463
Pretty damn fine.

Too alpha to interact with society.

Need to get back on my workouts to become a fucking beast that would tear the heart out of any white knight if he tried shit after I raped his bitch.
>>
I'm the one who keeps reporting the valentine's day skype group. I'm not even kingblackchad. It just feels satisfying to take something away from the normies.
>>
>>26483627
I've been lifting for 3 years, but I'm not an abnoxious faggot about it. You sound like you've been at it for 3 months or less, just got your noob gains and you think you're the shit.
Word of advice: lifting doesn't make you less autistic, as evidenced by you posting anime pictures on an imageboard.
>>
I was woken up today by my parents shouting at eachother, and now they've just got home and started yelling again. Not great.
>>
File: kuroki4.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki4.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
I'm an agoraphobe who goes outside about three or four times per year, and thats only to visit the doctor to renew my prescriptions for psych meds, which my mom picks up.

Besides that, I spend my days playing vidya and watching animu when I'm not shitposting.

The only thing in life that makes me happy is the escapism of the internet, and if I ever were to lose that I would blow my brains out with my dad's revolver. Not saying I haven't attempted suicide before, I have and ended up in the psych ward for two weeks because of it. That was just cutting though, useless shit that rarely works. I don't know why I bothered. I was in the middle of a panic attack and it happened all of a sudden.

My parents are thinking about moving across the country to New Mexico (from Virginia) and I don't know how I'll handle that. I can't even go outside without having a panic attack, moving across the country sounds impossible.
>>
>>26485592

There is no such thing as free will, in my case. Willpower is something only Chad's have. I was born a loser and that's what I will always be. My brain is fucked. I am fucked.
>>
>>26485403
>>26485503
Not him but
>feel like I need to cry all the time
>can never bring myself to do it
>hate myself even more because of it
>feel like my 'issues' are just a character fault and I'm blowing shit up too much

I'm just trying to hold onto anything I can use as a scapegoat for how fucked my future is.
>>
>>26482463
The girl I like was on a date with Chad today and is getting fucked right now.

None of my friends is talking to me today, because they're all normies and have girlfriends or dates today.

I have to move into a smaller and shittier, but more expensive appartment in 2 weeks, because of some huge fight with my roommate.

And as if that day wasn't bad enough, my mom told me today that my grandpa had a stroke yesterday and is currently in the hospital.
>>
>>26482463
Not well. I spend all my time in bed with my laptop. My room is disgusting. My mind is shutting down and I feel retarded.
>>
suicide feels less like an option and more like an inevitability at this point

feels like a good idea rn
>>
>>26482463
>How you holding up, /r9k/?
nothing major bad has happen to so far but it will someday happen
>>
>>26488242
Talk about your problems anon.
You look really nice on that pic.
>>
>>26482463

Ok, texting with a girl who sent me some semi-lewds
>>
i think ill never be able to overcome my anxiety
every social encounter and i have shit on my feces
why god made me like this.
also i had pretty horrible life to put it lightly. im 25 years old and never had a gf, been in few jobs here and there but nothing special
all i want is this world to burn into ashes so i can re-live my life again assuming reincarnation is a thing

im such a people hater i don't think ill be able to have any more friends again, i really really hate people and rightfully so, every person can just walk up to you and say whatever the fuck he wants without any consequences so i really really want the world to bomb in some nuclear holocaust because we really deserve it. we really truly honestly deserve it
>>
>>26488344
it's not worth it thanks for trying to be nice i'm not worth your time

sorry
>>
I'm not. My distractions dwindled to the point where I just randomly keep falling asleep today. It's 9 PM and I just woke up from my fourth nap today. Right now, someone is with the person I would have liked to at least have spoken to today, at least one time. At least they're probably enjoying themselves.
I'm really tired, I think I need another nap
>>
>>26482463
Well I am still alive. That should count for something.

I think.
>>
>>26487971
They are not going to move with you anon, they are moving away from you
>>
>>26487971
im literally in the same situation
god help us
>>
File: 1441563879979.jpg (26KB, 328x466px) Image search: [Google]
1441563879979.jpg
26KB, 328x466px
>spending Valentines at home watching Game Grumps and playing video games
>Date Grumps is one of them with his wife
>Single Train is two of them talking about previous relationships
I can't relate with either of these things.
>>
File: IMG_20160214_155633.jpg (40KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_155633.jpg
40KB, 600x591px
>get in my friend's snapchad
>some girl replies talking about how handsome I am
>this would make most people's day
>for me, it just makes me wonder how mentally and emotionally fucked up i am to be this handsome but still be a kv who never had a gf
Looks literally aren't anything brobots
>>
>>26488396
>unironically narsisitic
>blaming everyone for personal flaws
>self pity
>too old at 25
Nice memes
>>
File: 20Mx1ca.jpg (103KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
20Mx1ca.jpg
103KB, 1280x848px
>>26482463
Sure, I'll shoot.

I'm failing some of my college classes, and I'm extremely anti-social.

I wake up every day wanting to kill myself.

I no longer have any real life relationships.
A few days ago my best friend from elementary school messaged me on facebook. I was pretty close to finger banging, but she wasn't really interested. She won't respond to my texts, and so I'm basically just the pls respond guy, and I decided to just stop talking to her to spare me from the rejection.

I'm poor, and living with my mother. I have been looking at getting a job, but I'm not really sure how to work a job into my school schedule.

I'm super fucking lazy, and I need to study more. I feel like I want a girl in my life, but at the same time I can't really take care of myself.

I have just been drowning myself in drugs, and I'm just hopeful things will work out.

not really a story just a cluster of thoughts, and I'm sure some of you can relate.
>>
>>26488546
just because of pre-assumption faggots like you i want to world to burn, the faster the better
you can have more terrible opinions and racist thoughts when you reach hell
>>
>>26488410
Sorry, bro.
I tried to be nice and I really mean it.
Judging from the looks,you are an instant bro if someone introduced me to you.
>>
>>26488545
shut the fuck retard

you're too retarded to ever understand the pain of never being able to not be alone no matter what you do. one day pussy will throw itself at you and you'll be too retarded to know how to say no and boom all your "problems" fixed themselves

you disgust me
>>
>>26488594
>I will just mentally ruin you
>you just wait and see my hate makes your life shorter
>don't leave me alone
>please reply
>>
>>26488545
Sounds like me.
I get called handsome by girls quite frequently, yet don't have the self esteem to go talk to girls or even believe them.
>>
>>26482463
I did pretty well last year by studying a lot and trying not to think at anything else, but now it's all shit again, fuck
>>
>>26482463
really bad, anon. I recently switched AD medication multiple times within the space of 2 weeks and simultaneously did loads of drinking and taking drugs, just generally getting fucked up to deal with it, and now my brain feels like it has actually melted and im going mad on a sunday night.

went to a killer party on friday though, maddest thing ive ever been to.met a real cute girl who i will never see again which sucked
>>
>>26488667
i assume you are the guy that randomly browse /r9k/ just to pick at people with your master-of-life improvement tips
if you are so anally devastated right now, it surely meant something
>>
Drinking some beers, watching Workaholics, browsing a dating site. Dating sites are bullshit man, I've been on this shit for a few days now and only got 3 likes, one ugly chicks and 2 dudes. One of the dudes does look okay though not that I'm gay, but makes me feel better about myself you know.
>>
>>26488730
>please reply
>please reply
>please reply
>please reply
>>
>>26488791
>i just insult people for the heck of it, but never follow whatever people tell me because i always know better, that's easy mode
>>
>>26482463
Gonna interview at a warehouse tmrw morning. Its gonna be hard work compared to the security jobs I've been doing for years but it'll be 13.50/hr vs 10.00/hr. It'll get me out of my rut and the 3.50 extra would work out to be 6k more a year. It would be the difference of my current rent being roughly 40% of my Income to like 20%.

Just hope I can do it. My back is kinda fucked up from a life of sitting
>>
>>26488808
Boy I must be the first person to show you any sorth of attention today
Either that or you are the most pathetic person in this board
>>
>>26488871
no im just absolutely baffled why you act as a mobile insult patrol on r9k, you can either answer that question or keep playing the indifferent clown role
>>
>>26488578

I can relate to so much of this, it's crazy. I'm sorry you're going through this now. It's a terrible thing.

I think I need to go to rehab. I'm so fucked up. Seriously. If I don't get impatient treatment I will probably die or get arrested eventually. It's inevitable.
>>
Every day is the same shit over and over. The days are passing by, what's happened to my life is all I can wonder about these days.
>>
>>26488908
You are worse than those bar sluts you are so desperate for attention you cling to the first person to call you a faggot.
I bet if some guy tried to pick you up, any guy really you would let him fuck you just so he remembers your name for one night even if you are not gay at all
>>
>>26488975
i guess its back to indifferent clown role
you are good at saving face ill give you that
>>
>>26489007
ok, i will do it.
i wil fuck you since you asked me so kindly
just drop a location
>>
>>26489060
see that's the problem with trolls, they think they have special permission to banter whenever they feel like when other people tell them to turn around and simply walk away they go apeshit
im having with fun with this, just like i would have fun putting constraints on a child that can't help but screaming all day
>>
>>26489142
you want me to fuck you tho
>>
>>26489179
didn't i said you are absolutely amazing at saving face? im assuming you are older than 16 why you don't tell me the real reason why you are here and why are we having this conversation. if i had a dime for every faggot that started debating me without focusing on the subject of argument id be a millionaire by now
>>
>>26486764
In the process of that right now, fight or flight kicks in and I want to die, cry, or do something about it all at the same time, I am probably going to kill myself actually, not even because of her I was planning it the whole time, jokes on her, or me.
>>
>>26489231
you realize im not even reading your posts at all dont you?
its literally this easy to pick up a whore
>>
>>26489259
of course you don't, i didn't assume you are healthy a person for a single second
>>
>>26489295
haha, no i dont need to because i know you want me.
thats why you keep replying to me
still not reading them at all
>>
>>26489325
so you got random replies off someone at the internet. here is your bad boy certificate
>>
>>26489345
lol im totally driving you insane.
I hope you learned your lesson, you are chads bitch too
>>
>>26483627
why is every Revy poster such a gigantic fucking faggot I swear to god
>>
>>26489420
well we are both replying to eachother and im insane? according to you at least
what other rules have you invented in your imaginary world?
>>
>>26489456
haha im done with you, you can stop replying now
>>
>>26489490
>done with you
ok i guess that's how it is in the bullying world, i need to work on my bully game
>>
>>26489515
you cant have enough of me can you?
here is a special treat for you, my horoscope

Careful planning on your part is starting to pay off, Libra, but be careful that you don't alienate others in your quest to be the best. You may not realize how your harsh words affect the people around you. Be more sensitive to the feelings of others. Focus and be brave in your actions. Hesitation may cause you to lose control of the situation. Know your boundaries, but push beyond them.
>>
File: 1337847160391.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1337847160391.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>26482463
>get drunk as usual on the 14th
>going back to school tomorrow
>20 years old
>been seriously considering an hero for about two month
>no job
>no future
>getting kicked out soon
>going to buy another box of wine soon with the money i have left
>running out of tobacco but i'd rather get drunk
>have dreams about being with some females i know for the past couple of months
>really want to end it
>too scared and don't want mom who works her ass off so we can eat and have a roof over our heads to kill herself if i do so
>arcanine has become way too active and filled with normalshits
>massive amounts of newfriends on every board for some reason
>been here since 2009, want off this ride and can't get off
Pretty bad i'd say.
>>
>>26488631
i know you tried to be nice but i can't help being fucking retarded

you're a great person i can tell
>>
File: kuroki5.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki5.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>didn't realize it was valentines day until I saw threads about it
>doesn't make a difference, not going outside anyways
>spend my day shitposting and watching anime
>tfw loneliness is your default state of existence
>no experience with being happy, so no expectation of it
>tfw my dog is the only thing that makes me happy in life

Just kill me.
>>
>>26482463
I'm not as it turns out.
>>
>dad calls
>"hey anon i was thinking of taking you out for dinner today but lets do it tomorrow instead"
>"okay"
>"heh yeah, i figure youre busy today anyway since its valentines"
>"haha yeah dad"
>>
>>26487149
dat sucks feel ya, don't give to yourself the sweet release anon, and if you gonna give it please do something that you want to do it but have afraid because it doesn't matter anymore right? be a mad robot for once
>>
I failed out of college after last semester, work an easy low-pay job and have no friends and no girlfriend. I can't talk to people because I freeze up with anxiety on approaching someone and my social autism alienates anyone who would approach me. My brother cut contact with me. I just eat cereal, fast food, and peanut butter sandwiches because I have no energy or will to cook food when I get home or in the morning. I can't afford to go to the range any more, and I don't enjoy my old hobbies. The girl I like has no interest in me and lives 5 hours away, so obviously I'm doing nothing for Valentines but drowning in sorrows. My car got totaled, so I got a motorbike to ride the feels away on and finished the courses to ride it today, but my dad "helpfully" decided to "take it in for an oil change" but told the mechanics to do whatever else they want so he tells me today it's going to be a ~$700 bill for whatever they're doing (probably nothing). The place he took it to is unreliable as fuck based on reviews, and it won't be back until Tuesday. He gets mad at me for this because I don't trust a "certified mechanic" and his effective theft of my bike and now all this money.

I'm pretty tired of the endless new ways life comes up with to be complete bullshit. Just want to die, because anything I do to change always just makes things worse. Any tiny amount of self-confidence just leads to me shooting myself in the foot anyway.
>>
>>26490071
dont give to yourself the sweet release.
>>
>>26490805
don't do it, if you gonna do it do something you really want but are too afraid to do it please do it for me. then just give to yourself the sweet release if worth it.
>>
>>26490918
cont
OROIGINOAL
>>
>alone again on Valentine's Day because I'm so ugly that it's rare for people to even be nice to me
>turn on jewtube to watch videos from one of the only accounts I like
>he did a new video with his girlfriend
Everything I enjoy is just a reminder that I'll never be loved.
>>
>>26490918
Please continue, memerino.
>>
>>26490151
Fuck I'm jealous. I wish I had a dog.
>>
>>26491103
dude i dont think he can hes b& already
>>
>>26490918

Damn son, you're a good writer
>>
>>26482463
Waiting to get a haircut right now and have no clue what I'm going to say
>>
>>26491104
Really? You want shit and piss everywhere and your dog to howl at the top of its lungs every time it hears a crack or knock at the door?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.