[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys don't actually believe a girl's pussy is damaged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 60

File: damaged pussy.jpg (84KB, 736x749px) Image search: [Google]
damaged pussy.jpg
84KB, 736x749px
You guys don't actually believe a girl's pussy is damaged because she's had sex, right...?
>>
Of course not, I'm overjoyed when I find out that my woman has fucked countless other guys. I'm certain that I'm not just another one on the list.
>>
>>26482456

What do you think, loser?
>>
>>26482456

Yeah, sexual diseases are just a myth made up by insecure beta males, retard faggot.
>>
>>26482456
That article is retarded.
>if you don't cheat on your boyfriend you're lame
>>
>>26482456
Yes. But still a turn off.
>>
File: 1429497098538.png (147KB, 519x658px) Image search: [Google]
1429497098538.png
147KB, 519x658px
>If you're only having sex with your partner, your boring
>>
what's worse? being born with a hideous disgusting beef flapping roast, or destroying your pussy because you took too many dicks?
>>
>>26482456
There's a risk of disease, but the main damage is usually in the head.

You wouldn't trust a former crack addict to infiltrate a crack trafficking network, so why would you trust a "former" whore not to be a whore?

Past behavior is a highly accurate indicator of future behavior in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>26482456
>girl's pussy is damaged because she's had sex
No, only her morals and ability to love.
>>
>If you don't cheat on your BF you're boring
I'm surprised Chad can even maintain a GF nowadays.
>>
>>26482599
And that's why you will always be alone..
>>
It can be. Parts of every fucking guy she's fucked is also with her forever, genetically. Do you want your child to technically have ten other fathers, anon the master cuck?
>>
>>26482666
>Hurr durrrrhjgf
>>
>>26482666
Joke's on you, Satan. I share anon's views and I have everything worked out in the best possible way.
>>
>>26482730
What yeah no that's not how genetics works.
>>
>If you're only having sex with your partner, you're boring

Literally who says this?? Are girls just making shit up now so they can cock carousel?
>>
I don't think that her pussy is actually damaged. Her soul on the other hand is.
>>
File: fine_white_powder.png (333KB, 607x583px) Image search: [Google]
fine_white_powder.png
333KB, 607x583px
>if you only have sex with your partner you're boring

Who the fuck?
>>
>>26482456
>>26482787
From what I see it's always women making more of a fuss about this and making up statements like "If you don't have sex you're frigid; if you do have sex you're a slut" and taking out this manufactured injustice on men who couldn't care less and want to busy themselves with other things.

Why are artificial women's issues becoming issues for the whole of Western society?
>>
>>26482666
No, I will always be alone because I am short and ugly. But nice cliche roastie whore, haven't heard that before.
>>
File: 1425307028863.jpg (41KB, 799x528px) Image search: [Google]
1425307028863.jpg
41KB, 799x528px
>>26483115
>Why are artificial women's issues becoming issues for the whole of Western society?

because the jews are trying to divert our attention to insignificant bullshit while they plunder the earth and its people
>>
i'm not afraid her pussy is damaged, i'm afraid i'm gonna fucking catch 15 fucking STDs, you blitering faggot, stop acting ignorant.
how can you not have STDs if you've had 20 sexual partners? i'm sure they used protection with every single one.

lets face it, if you're a slut, you are a risk to a man. the vagina is like a carriage for disease.
>>
2-5 different sexual partners before marriage at 30 is fine.

6-8 is over active

8+ is slut
>>
>>26482456

KEK
PROPAGANDA
>>
>>26482456
Not her pussy, just her brain.
>>
>>26483228
>marriage at 30

kek
>>
Every time. You're boring according to whom? The partner?
>>
ok... having sex with people isnt bad. given the chance, im sure all of you guys would fuck mad girls. like its just fun and doesnt mean you cant properly love someone
>>
>take ideas made by different people
>pretend they're one person
>archive to show your political opponents as irrational
VICE news everyone!
>>
>>26483330
You're supposed to save that shit for the person you love in the first place, not dish it out to some faggot you've been dating for 2 days or someone you met in the pub the night prior.
>>
>>26482456
It's fine If she: gets checked for STDs, doesn't have children, isn't frustrated with my sexual inexperience, doesnt want me to beta provide for her.
>>
>>26483330
God fuck this typing style. It's instant "I'm a normie" style
>>
>>26482554

M O K A K U!

Why wouldn't you want a girl who slept with 2 men before you? :~3
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>26483330
I wouldn't. I have very specific standards. No girl has ever met them. Closest is pic related and I know nothing about her except she's one of this board's collective waifus.
>>
>>26483398
It's a sad state of affairs to know that this is asking for too much
>>
>>26483330
please stop putting these words in our mouth, society really wants to do this.
some of us are religious still and some people have values, believe it or not (i know, shocker right?).
>>
>>26482540
>>26482560
>>26482642
>>26482787
>>26482967
>>26483269
>>26483321

Are you niggas retarded?
The shit says it in conjunction to other things "if you sleep around, you're a whore. If you don't, you're frigid"
It's basically MOCKING people who say this.

God, article like this are stupid but learn to fucking read , retardedr9k
>>
>>26483330
>roastie: the post
ladies and gentleman
>>
>>26483404
what do you mean normie style?? like how would you already think im a normie?
>>
>>26483416

Men who have very specific standards are always intensely neurotic and affeminate.
There is no biological point for men to have insanely specific standards.
It's like women who fuck anything.

It just.. can't work.
>>
File: 363.png (129KB, 680x537px) Image search: [Google]
363.png
129KB, 680x537px
>>26482456
>You guys don't actually believe a person's body is damaged just because they've lived a long time and used it a lot, right...?
Nice one, champ.
>>
The world is made a better place by choosing to believe such a thing; therefore, we must.
>>
>>26483427

We yearn for something resembling fidelity,
Like an intertwining of sweet dependencies,
Something which surpasses and contains existence;
We can no longer live far from eternity.
>>
>>26483456

i also notice men with those specific desires or judgmental critical of women tend to act like women too.. snarky, mean, not very nice, flakey.

just like promiscuous women act like men

it just can't work bros
>>
>>26483434
You're retarded. No one says that, they are fabricating an issue and implying women cheat because everyone thinks she is boring. Roasties pls
>>
>>26482573
>the main damage is usually in the head
This.
>>
>>26483434
Yes, I understand they're mocking the people who say those things. What I was pointing out is that I've never heard anyone tell someone they're boring for having sex strictly with their partner. False victimization.
>>
>listening to VICE News propaganda
It's literally Tumblr: The Publication
Most of their articles involve cucking males and glorifying roasties.
>>
>>26482456
Everyone knows men just HATE women with few prior sexual partners. That's the WORST!
>>
>>26483565
>>26483456
Nice generalizations, but maybe thats why I like tomboys.
>>
>>26483387
>You're supposed to save that shit for the person you love in the first place
Lol, according to what? The Bible? Grow up.
>>
>>26483717

http://gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html
>>
>>26483434
They're just incorrect, though. It's mocking a problem that doesn't apply to everyone, and applying it to everyone. Really the only one that seems like it could be widespread is that guys don't want to date sluts. Girls want to be sluts and have their cake too, so they dig up arguments they heard from their friend's sister's aunt's fuckboi about how he said this girl was boring for never having cheated after he told her he's done it, or how he doesn't like inexperienced girls because they don't put out fast enough for his disease-ridden thundercock.

Only one of those complaints is based in reality and it's a valid reason not to date someone.
>>
>>26483717
The conclusions of these ancient beliefs and studies shows possible sources of male michrochimerism that are known from pregnancies, miscarriages, vanished male twin, or sexual intercourse. This science proves that through intercourse alone women can obtain the male genes and DNA within their organs and blood for their entire life.
The act of sex is a divine gift between a man and a women for the purpose of human reproduction. It is a sacred covenant, and holy sacrament between a husband and wife. This sacred spiritual act of the union of souls should always be regarded as such.
>>
>>26483717
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

Semen secrets: How a previous sexual partner can influence another male's offspring
Date:
October 1, 2014
Source:
University of New South Wales
Summary:
Scientists have discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance, showing for the first time that offspring can resemble a mother's previous sexual partner -- in flies at least. Researchers manipulated the size of male flies and studied their offspring. They found that the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.
>>
File: fluoride.jpg (485KB, 560x3568px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
485KB, 560x3568px
>>26483796
>gnosticwarrior
>>
>>26482456
I'm allowed to have preferences you fucking cunt
>>
File: 139715698532.jpg (58KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
139715698532.jpg
58KB, 500x466px
>Falling for le VICE cuckbait articles
>>
File: 65m125E.png (477KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
65m125E.png
477KB, 1280x687px
>>26483717
Human biology. We're capable of becoming addicted to, and develop tolerances to virtually anything we do when it's not in moderation. It becomes less of an expression of caring about someone/trust and more of "that next fix" when the frequency of sex and number of sexual partners increases. When that happens, the partner becomes replaceable and relationships are completely pointless. If you want to be a slut, go ahead, but don't expect someone to connect with you the way you want; you're incapable of connecting with them like that once you become addict and you can never fix that.
>>
the reality is that 99% of this board knows it's a meme and is promoting it as fact to confuse and enrage the remaining 1% that takes it seriously.
>>
File: DESIGNATED.jpg (283KB, 1441x930px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.jpg
283KB, 1441x930px
>vice

Move it to /trash/
>>
>>26483852

humans aren't flies
>>
>>26482456
Not literally damaged obviously, excluding std's obviously
>>
File: 1454685835356.jpg (181KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454685835356.jpg
181KB, 1440x900px
I wish I could forget that Vice does stuff other than sneaking into North Korea and doing weird fringe documentaries on youtube
>>
no of course not. but the microbial microflora of a cunt (or dick for that matter albeit to a lesser extent) is altered by sex. there's nothing necessarily wrong with this, in fact it could well be that hers was less healthy beforehand, but there's still something a little unsettling about knowing that you're sticking your dick in something which was growing on a dude's dick, and while as i say it could be conducive to good health, the opposite could also be true and the bodily microflora is so woefully under-researched and little understood atm, that who knows what little pathogens we might be picking up and what they might be doing to us long-term.

tl;dr no, and my concerns are little more than paranoia, but still, dick bacteria.
>>
no, but women lose the ability to bond with their sexual partners the more sex they have

which is why the sluts who always talk about their exes exist
they had a ton of sex with their ex, and are still mentally bonded to them
so they are obsessed with their exes
>>
>>26482456
Her pussy isn't. Her psyche is
>>
>>26485612
but if you get with a virgin, she's yet to go through the near-inevitable slut phase, and as such you either end up cucked or alone. former sluts make good partners, they've grown out of it. i won't date anyone aged under 28, 30-35 is my preference, and i'd prefer her to have been a total whore at some point, and now just wanna chill and settle.
>>
>>26485660
>If you're a virgin, you haven't gone through a slut phase.
>they'll break up with you to go through a slut phase
>now you've both gone through a slut phase.

WHAT'S SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WANTING TO BE EQUAL TO YOUR PARTNER AS OPPOSED TO LESSER THAN THEM.
>>
>>26482456

Girls are just born with roasties right? Like when their dads change their diapers they puff their pipe, put some smoke in the air and say "honey, our little princess is a scrumptious little Arby's menu item isn't she?"

No? Then how do vaginas get that way?
>>
>>26485726
uh
what?

yeah you'll both equally at some point desire a slut-phase, so it's my preference to avoid girls who are yet to go through and get over it.
>>
>>26482770
>He doesn't know about microchimerism
I mean technically it only happens if they get pregnant, but it's still possible
>>
>>26482456
not only does it damage the vagina, it also ruins what little character girls have to begin with. If you don't know this, you need to stop watching Disney movies and hang out with Chads they'll tell you the same
>>
>>26483852
i bet this is because of >>26485496

a dr natasha campbell mcbride has even written abou this. the babby's intestine, previously sterile, is first populated by the vagina at the time of birth. those micro-organisms's offspring (2 trillion by the time you're an adult) are still alive inside you today, and some of them will be from your mother's former partners
>>
>>26483944
Im going to take this opportunity to warn everyone that Vice is going to become a lot more annoying than they already are. There new TV channel launches soon and it is nothing but the most infuriating SJW bullshit you'll ever see. Elen Pages show is particularly bad. Its really bad and norrmies are going to call you sexist and homophobic for criticizing its bullshit.
>>
File: 1451334281491.jpg (42KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1451334281491.jpg
42KB, 600x557px
Would you take a girl that slept with 10 different guys or a girl that had a serious relationship and fucked the same guy but 100's of times over the course of a year or two?

Would you take a ugly beef curtain vagina virgin or a tight innie that has had 15 guys?
>>
>>26482666
>morals dont matter
>don't judge her for what she has done in the past
Fuck off retard
>>
>>26485875
Vice use to actually be decent for news and whatnot.

It's gone downhill fast. >>26485875
>>
>>26485806
Who wants to lose it to a slut? You don't get a slut phase if you settle for a slut immediately. Virgins deserve virgins.
>>
>>26485925
I can tell you that the entire environment around the company is dead set on appeasing the SJW crowd. everyone is fucking terrified to say anything that might be remotely offensive. at the same time all they approve is content that is ether saying white people are evil or men are evil. The only note bout anything is "this needs more women" "why cant a women be the host of this show about video games, that's offensive to women" is all about women's issues being shoehorned into every single piece of content
>>
>>26485969
i'm talking about having a relationship, not just getting laid.
and christ, i lost my virginity 20 years ago, losing your virginity is something entirely different. the only time i think sex is indeed worth pursuing outside of a relationship. a hurdle which will fuck with your head until you just get that dopey shit outta the way so you can concentrate on more important things. i'd have happily lost my v-card to just about any human female.
>>
>>26482456
Vice is the cancer of the internet
>>
File: take that r9k.png (170KB, 330x395px) Image search: [Google]
take that r9k.png
170KB, 330x395px
>>26485897
>all that slutshaming rhetoric

John Green would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>26486044

Not him

I could easily lose mine right now to a slut or a girl i'm not that interested in. But I keep waiting for the perfect girl, and it doesn't seem like that is going to happen. Should I just get this shit over with so I can focus on my life? I can't even sleep at night without worrying.
>>
>>26486084
What is this? A bluepill for ants?
>>
>>26482456
Just make a counter article about "why men should only sleep around and never marry."
at least for the guys case you can argue that committed relationships are unhealthy for men.
>>
>>26486099
If you are waiting you shouldn't worry
Seriously who cares?
>>
File: cheerios.jpg (90KB, 740x637px) Image search: [Google]
cheerios.jpg
90KB, 740x637px
>>26486108
>>26485897
Here's a bigger version for your tiny brain and even tinier penis
>>
>>26486179
Well John Greens a faggot, so I don't take his word for gospel truth no matter how many other faggots like his opinion.
>>
>>26486084
>>26486179
That retard got the whole thing wrong though
>>
>>26486179
>"Even though I've fucked 48 other guys, trust me, you're special. And if you don't feel special, well then fuck off, sexist!"

Oh, okay then.
>>
>>26486099
>Should I just get this shit over with so I can focus on my life?
yes. of course. jesus, why even ask?
adultwork.com
wear a condom
"incall" or hotel only
just get that shit over and done with.
>>
>>26486179
We need an anti John Green. Maybe a nice Jack Red instead
>>
it doesn't matter if it's physically damaged or not, the issue is that it's metaphorically damaged.
If a man or woman has given their body to tons and tons of people, it shows how little they care for their body, and their intimate relationships with others.
I wouldn't marry a man who bragged about how many girls/guys he fucked, and I'd hope no one would marry me if I fucked a ton of guys/girls
>>
>>26482456
metaphysically speaking yes
>>
>>26486302
Plus its a sign of commitment issues which means they're just damaged on something that isn't physical. they're dysfunctional degenerates and thats fine.
But people need to stop pushing slut acceptance on people with standards. If you want to be a slut, be a slut and leave the ones who are looking for someone to commit to alone.
>>
>>26486394
If you hate the push for slut acceptance shit as a straight dude, you'd just love to see the shit gay guys see.
Promiscuity in the gay community is so fucking rampant and no one ever seems to have an issue with it, it's so awful to try to find someone that'll be committed to you as much as you'll be committed to them that hasn't also fucked or been fucked by 20 other dudes.

I mean yeah, it'd probably be really easy to lose your virginity, but why would you want to just throw that away when you could build a relationship with someone, fall in love, and then lose your virginities to each other?

Maybe I'm just too much of a hopeless romantic, or whatever that term is
>>
File: loose lips sink ships.jpg (133KB, 582x590px) Image search: [Google]
loose lips sink ships.jpg
133KB, 582x590px
>all these betas saying vaginas can't be physically damaged
>>
>>26485804
Puberty changes the shape of the genitals, retard.

Why would a vagina, an organ made to take cock, be damaged after taking cock. That's retarded. Roasties are ugly, but it's not a good indicator of whether a girl is a whore.
>>
i've dated a hooker, her baby bazooka was pristine, no roastie. calling bullshit on the beefy slut slot meme.
>>
>>26486943
*former hooker. she wasn't working while we were together. but having fucked THOUSANDS of men, her cunt was not only not roastie, but holy shit tight. i shit you not, this is fact.
>>
>>26486966
>*former hooker. she wasn't working while we were together.
And you know that because she told you that right? kek m8
>>
>>26486179
Thing is, that's a bad analogy. People would be a little more careful about buying that box of Cheerios if they knew there was a chance it was actually a deliberately mislabelled box of Bran and Spiders (with raisins).
>>
>>26486690
>Maybe I'm just too much of a hopeless romantic, or whatever that term is
Don't change who you are or what you believe or the mindset that you find cancerous will win.
I don't know first hand how it feels, but I work with gay guys and they're the most whorish guys I've ever worked with. Every week they've got a "i fucked this guy" story and as a straight dude I find it uncomfortable on many levels. I'd stand with you for Sexual Decency, this slut shit is disgusting and no one wants to consider the long term affect.
>>
>>26487017
she worked in a massage parlour, not the streets. she quit and moved in with me
>>
>>26483940
haha, jokes on you, im a virgin and i cant connect with anyone :')
>>
>>26485804
You know how your penis is bigger now than it was when you were a baby? Yeah, same concept. I swear, robots have brain damage.
>>
>>26487090
oh so she was massaging guys wither her hands, breasts, mouth and then swallowing but you're ok with it. And of course you don't mind she is "massaging" your friends or neighbors from time to time. You're so progressive anon.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>26482456
Her chances of being a good wife are.

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.asanet.org/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>>26486879
>Why would a vagina, an organ made to take cock, be damaged after taking cock.

Let me answer your question with another question: why would a vagina, an organ made to let babies escape from the womb, fucking TEAR APART like pantyhose during child birth?

Your vagina does not have Wolverine like healing properties. If you abuse it you will damage it.
>>
File: betabux.png (14KB, 491x207px) Image search: [Google]
betabux.png
14KB, 491x207px
>>26486084
>>26486179
>>26486230
>>26486239
>>26486243
>>26486243
>>26486282
>>26487038

You mean none of you know why he came up with the cereal argument?

Oh boy...remember, /r9k/ is always right.
>>
>>26487237
she was a former prostitute, so yeah i'm ok with her being a former prostitute. i left my flux capacitor at home that day.
>>
File: their theory.png (241KB, 843x450px) Image search: [Google]
their theory.png
241KB, 843x450px
>>26487270
Dumping more from the set
>>
File: NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png (83KB, 780x480px) Image search: [Google]
NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf.png
83KB, 780x480px
>>26487353
and this one from the before I do pdf as well
>>
If a girl sleeps with a 100 men before you, do you really think she'll stop at 101?
>>
File: sex and divoce.jpg (37KB, 579x374px) Image search: [Google]
sex and divoce.jpg
37KB, 579x374px
>what do you want in a wife, sir?
>I want a dirty slut who fucks tons of guys.

Women actually believe this.
>>
>>26486760
BTFO

she will never be the same for other guys.
oh well, hopefully she is white, plenty of niggers will give her ago.
>>
>>26487371
people can change. only someone who himself feels utterly incapable of changing, would have a problem embracing this fact which is so obvious to others.
>>
File: sluts 101.png (56KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
sluts 101.png
56KB, 700x475px
>>26487162
my dick got bigger when I hit puberty, it didn't turn fucking inside out, you idiot.
>>
>>26487416

It's unlikely my friend.
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/
>>
>b-b-but... muh past doesn't matter!
>I love YOU now! Not all those other guys I was with! That makes YOU speshul!

I'm so special I got picked last for dodgeball.
>>
daily reminder that marriages are at an all time low in the USA.
>>
File: Im just one of the guys.png (33KB, 673x213px) Image search: [Google]
Im just one of the guys.png
33KB, 673x213px
>>26487540
Another gold nugget from there.
>>
File: 1436894632431.jpg (79KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
1436894632431.jpg
79KB, 650x325px
>facts and statistics are misogynist
>>
>>26487606
Let the sluts suffer, they chose their own path. No Self-respect No sympathy.
>>
>>26487540
well it happened to me. i used to fuck every remotely attractive chick who'd let me within half a mile of her. since falling in love i rarely bother at all. 'she' changed everything, casual sex is now so shit i almost never even cum. so unlikely or not, i know it's possible, and i believe her. she even told me that one day a dude (her step brother, random point of potential interest) tried to fuck her, so she slapped him.
so too would i have had he not been a royal marine who'd have fucking snapped me in half with one hand.

i believe the things she told me, and all these years later we still talk, we're totally honest with each other about everything, i've still no reason to believe that she ever ever lied.
>>
>>26487416
which is why sometime I think it's better to date a girl that has gotten it out of her system.

date a virgin, and she will prob cuck you, date one that sleeps around then you have to deal with mental baggage.

there has to be a goldilock pussy out there.
>>
File: slut now wife later.jpg (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
slut now wife later.jpg
151KB, 640x1136px
>muh experience
>>
>>26487685
See >>26487367 the effect is less pronounced for men.
>i believe the things she told me, and all these years later we still talk, we're totally honest with each other about everything, i've still no reason to believe that she ever ever lied.
She may not be cheating but she's still a high risk person, and people like her are at a high risk for cheating, how long have you been together?

Stats here aren't an absolute between 0 and 100.
>>
>>26487689
i think i said basically the same thing here >>26485660

if by "goldilocks pussy" you mean a vagina which is attached to a girl with whom you share your life, fall in love with and want to grow old with regardless of what her porking portions happen to look like, then i agree with you on that one too.
>>
>>26487809
we're not together, this was ages ago, i was only like 19 and we only spent about 9 months together. she'd had her mother die, was gang raped while on holiday trying to get over her mother's death then her dad began abusing her. she was VERY fucking unhappy, and given that i was the only person on earth who treated her nicely, i'm pretty sure she was so relieved, that she was honest with me no matter what.

i feel like such a moron for breaking up with her. i was young and scared. scared by her two fucking royal marine brothers, one of whom kept threatening to murder me because he wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let him. i was too much of a wuss and he could have snapped me in half with one hand.

i've been lied to by girls, but not by her.
>>
>>26487477
Jesus christ dude. Their inner labia grew/got bigger, just how your dick grew/got bigger. No one's genitals are being torn inside out.
>>
File: 1444468045562.jpg (30KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1444468045562.jpg
30KB, 480x476px
There's nothing wrong with casual sex to be honest. Anyone who's against it probably can't get any sex at all.
>>
>>26487918
>brothers
*step brothers
>>
File: 1454270493331.gif (750KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454270493331.gif
750KB, 500x500px
>>26487606
marriage is useless
>>
>>26485660
>they've grown out of it
No they haven't, they're at a much higher risk for both divorce and cheating.
>>26487918
>we only spent about 9 months together
That relationship is like the blink of an eye anon, it's not very useful.
>he'd had her mother die, was gang raped while on holiday trying to get over her mother's death then her dad began abusing her
>one of whom kept threatening to murder me because he wanted to fuck her
That's quite the horror story.
>>
File: arbys.jpg (83KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
arbys.jpg
83KB, 380x285px
>>26487919
>inner labia
>grew out
>>
I've lived with some pretty trashy people who are basically pro-cheating (white trash are the worst m8) and I've never heard that "women who don't cheat are boring." Who the fuck says that? Is it actually something women tell each other or is VICE just making shit up again? (I suspect the latter)
>>
>>26487835
that's it,
the amount of cock she has taken is not an issue for me, but her ability to keep that shit under wraps is what matters to me.
>>
File: a semon demon.png (1MB, 2000x2880px) Image search: [Google]
a semon demon.png
1MB, 2000x2880px
>>26485660
>but if you get with a virgin, she's yet to go through the near-inevitable slut phase,

if a girl gets to her mid-twenties and hasn't gone through "the slut phase" maybe she isn't going to go through it.

And you know what, even if your extremely hypothetical scenario were true, a girl who hasn't gone through her "slut phase" will always be of a higher value than a girl coming out of her "slut phase," by pure virtue that she isn't a slut yet.
>>
>>26487606
I enjoy how every year is an all time low especially when people keep saying "We've bottomed out, it wont go lower than this"
>>
>>26488023
>I've never heard that "women who don't cheat are boring." Who the fuck says that?

This is what I was actually wondering. I've known quite a few people, young, old, slutty and prudish but I've literally never heard anyone say that shit or even hint at it.
>>
>>26487987
>>they've grown out of it
>No they haven'
i've seen it happen a dozen times. my own personal experience, especially of shy girls, is that they find a guy, fall in love, it goes to hell for whatever reason, and they go batshit insane, become lesbians, become feminists, fuck everything that moves, then in their desperate, apparent attempt to find something which they're not quite sure what it is, stop fucking everything which moves, and settle down.
i can only talk from personal experience and i'm sure this isn't true for every girl, but i've seen it so many times that i err on the side of caution.
it's definitely true in my experience that girls over 30 have given up being the sluts they once were. they just... chill and settle. i'm lucky i suppose that unlike apparently every other man alive, i find girls aged around 30 more attractive than 18-23yo's everyone else seems to want.
>>
The entire 'who cheats?' article.
>>
>>26488078
yeah i'm only talking from personal experience, perhaps i put a little too much emphasis on the inevitability of this rather intimidating phenomenon.
>>
>>26488117
See here >>26487270
here >>26487540
article here
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2014/08/a-look-at-infidelity-why-do-partners-cheat/
And screencapped here >>26488125

> stop fucking everything which moves, and settle down
Have you followed them for 10 years past marriage? I'm telling you the stats are bad for this group on both divorce and cheating, just because they seem more calm doesn't mean they'll be faithful wives or have long marriages.
>>
File: 1436977809257.jpg (82KB, 913x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436977809257.jpg
82KB, 913x960px
>>26488117
>it's definitely true in my experience that girls over 30 have given up being the sluts they once were.
Good for them.

But I don't want ANYTHING to fucking do with those "ex-sluts." Based on their past, they've demonstrated that they are not good girlfriend material, they are not good wife material, they are not good mother material, and all I have to rely on is her past. I can't take it on faith that she's turned a new leaf, no more than I can believe in a horoscope.

>i find girls aged around 30 more attractive than 18-23yo's everyone else seems to want.
I literally laughed out loud at this. You really need to tone it down if you want people to believe you.
>>
Their vaginas and their souls are damaged. Hopefully the harlots of Satan die from STDs sooner rather than later.
>>
>>26488188
lol, oh wow anon, you're so angry. am i right in assuming that you'd like to get laid more often than you do?

>Have you followed them for 10 years past marriage?
yeah some of them, i'm still in contact with the majority of the girls i've dated, i still email/talk on the phone with female friends i've known for over 3 decades. i have way more female friends than males, and given that i don't do the whole angry/macho male thing, girls talk to me about all kinds of stuff which instinct tells me they wouldn't tell most guys.
do you present these articles and images to prospective partners? do you own a polygraph machine?
>>
>roastie damage control
>>
File: 1444594359758.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444594359758.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>26488287
not who you're talking to.

Regardless of what you believe is true, the facts and the statistics and the government studies say the exact opposite is true.
>>
File: goddess.png (2MB, 1000x1495px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.png
2MB, 1000x1495px
>>26488279
>I literally laughed out loud at this. You really need to tone it down if you want people to believe you.
well i'm 37. i used to like the 18yo physically perfect thing same as seemingly all other guys, but once i'd fallen in love just one time, i realised how utterly trivial physical appearance is when compared with a legitimately close, loving, emotional connection. if my ex, who i still love, lost her tits and vagina in a tragic train explosion, i love her so much that i'd still be with her for life, and happily never get laid again.
you think 90yo's who've been together for decades still fuck? i want a partner, not just a fuck.

pic is my celeb crush, she's 35, and imo hotter than every 18yo on earth
>>
>>26488287
>lol, oh wow anon, you're so angry
I'm not angry at all?
>yeah some of them, i'm still in contact with the majority of the girls i've dated, i still email/talk on the phone with female friends i've known
It's just too small of a group, the trends still hold, personal anecdotes don't trump general trends.
>do you own a polygraph machine?
No, but polygraphs are bullshit anyway.
>>
>>26488427
>you think 90yo's who've been together for decades still fuck? i want a partner, not just a fuck.
That's why it's important not to get with someone who's not likely to leave you, which is what an ex-slut is.
>>
>>26488336
>facts and the statistics and the government studies
you old romantic you.

when you too have fallen in love, you'll stop calling love a meme (i'm guessing you're one of those guys) i think you'll feel a bit silly.

this isn't meant to sound disrespectful. i was once an idiot too.
>>
>>26488479
welp, not in my experience. dunno what else to tell you, think we're gonna have to agree to disagree
>>
File: marcus aurelius.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
marcus aurelius.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>26483330
>being a filthy fucking hedonist
>>
>>26487322
>it took him four years to build enough attraction
I wonder what changed during those four years.
She considered
John Green = Not dateable
But
John Green + 4 years= dateable
>>
>If you're only having sex with your partner, your boring

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
File: 1455301263973.jpg (353KB, 1148x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1455301263973.jpg
353KB, 1148x1205px
>>26488492
>when you too have fallen in love
>you WILL fall in love
Unlikely, where do you think you are?
>>26488511
That's fine you're nice to talk to anyway, also I mistakenly used a double negative in that sentence.
Keep on keeping on.
>>
File: 1455145910903.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1455145910903.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>acquaintance of mine fucks a virgin
>"God, she was so boring, just lay there crying about how it hurt. She wasn't fun at all and couldn't even suck dick."
>goes on to fuck 3 more virgins, complains about every single one of them

That fucking cunt. Why do normies feel the need to spoil virgins when they hate it so much?
>>
Gotta love women.

>we only lie because we know we won't get what we want if we don't!
>>
File: 481522466.jpg (261KB, 475x594px) Image search: [Google]
481522466.jpg
261KB, 475x594px
>>26488521

Within those four years John Green became a successful published novelist.

Hmm...now why would she suddenly be attracted to him?
>>
>>26488573
Does he have kids?
>>
>>26488549
>Unlikely, where do you think you are?
lol, indeed. i think a lot of rowboats could probably score tonight if they'd stop believing the stuff which gets posted here.
good luck anon, hope you find her. love is great.
>>
>>26488427
>you think 90yo's who've been together for decades still fuck?
I think that 90 year old woman probably wasn't getting spit-roasted in her teenage years.

>pic is my celeb crush
usually I don't make fun of people for their sexual preferences, but it looks like your crush is a huge fucking slut. Like everything about her from the dyed hair to the "little sister" kanji wrist tattoo screams that she's had multiple abortions in her past.
>>
>>26483321
to her other slut friends its not the guys shaming them for their virtue its the jealous slut friends who see them as some sort of enemy since they didnt buy tickets for the cock carousel. if they see their friend is happy with one guy and they cant even keep a guy after a week they start to shame their friend.
>>
>>26488677
yet now she's in love with this lucky son of a bitch and has 2 kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnT7e6SqUrE
you can tell just by the way she looks at him that she loves him. i bet she'll never cheat regardless of how much of a slut shes been in the past.
lucky bastard, that gianni.
>>
>>26488668
>go to bars almost every day to get piss drunk and talk to old depressed blue collar workers about everything
>a lot of student girls because near university
>normalshit chads come up to them and after ten minutes they all get out
>tried to do the same
>got burned hard
>thought i was too drunk and tried while sober
>got burned even harder
>still khv
>>
>>26488492

>Get BTFO with facts and data
>"But MUH FEELINGS"

I am almost certain you are a woman. You're also almost certainly a liberal, given that you appear to be amygdala-deficient and prone to emotional reasoning.

Congratulations, you really destroyed him with your "but muh love" argument. You know what you really should take away from love (Something I have, previously, experienced)? That despite knowing the actual statistics and understanding biological and psychological tendencies towards infidelity etc. with women who have higher partner counts, your brain can betray you by flooding your systems with oxytocin. That's what you should take from it. Not "Well, you might feel different eventually, so numbers are pointless lol!" but rather "Remember that your brain is not your friend, do not fall for tricks designed to increase your mating chances with a variety of women, be strong."
>>
File: 1442267655685.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1442267655685.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
>>26483330
And what happens when you meet someone you love?

Does he just have to accept that you love taking cock after cock, or do you actually stop being a whore?
>>
File: 1426387570096.png (387KB, 839x689px) Image search: [Google]
1426387570096.png
387KB, 839x689px
>>26488492
I'm a realist. I have evidence on my side.

You are literally spewing Disney garbage about following your heart and calling me immature.
>>
>>26482456
Literally nobody in the world has ever called someone boring for only sleeping with one person she's in a relationship with. No one has ever actually called someone 'frigid' or a 'prude' for sleeping with nobody. It's literally only sluts who have the bad name and for good reason.
>>
>>26482456
What is wrong with being boring?
>>
>>26482787
>girls just making shit up
Literally every girl ever.
>>
>>26487416
People don't change unless they see consequences for their actions. Real, lasting consequences that make them fully understand just how badly they fucked up.

Fuck off, roastie.
>>
File: 1917916.jpg.png (40KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1917916.jpg.png
40KB, 184x184px
>>26488782
>Literally nobody in the world has ever called someone boring for only sleeping with one person she's in a relationship with
Yes they have, and they're called women.

Women who get mad when people pass them up for being sluts and decide to make everyone sluts to spite the men who have the option to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>26488761
>Implying what you're feeling now isn't just a bunch of chemical reactions
Lmao, you must've got burned hard breh.
>>
>>26488761
>BTFO
seriously?
love isn't a mathematical equation, angry anon. and yeah i'm "a liberal", but i'm not discussing politics on /r9k/, i get the impression it'd be worse than /pol/
i get laid if i want to, i've been in love and had an incredible, life-changing experience having done so, and i'm a very happy person. i feel distinctly un'BTFO'd brah, and i'm not posting dick pics, so stop trying to socially engineer me, i am in fact a dude.
>>26488775
imma take a gamble and guess that you're a single "realist", lol
>>26488853
>People don't change unless they see consequences for their actions. Real, lasting consequences that make them fully understand just how badly they fucked up.
i don't deny this

>roastie
do i really have to timestamp my goatee?
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>26488887
>responding to multiple posts at once
I'll never understand why women do this.
>>
>>26488854
>they're called women

My bad, I should have made my post more clear. No one who counts as a person has ever said those things.
>>
>>26487952
Only if you are not creating a family.
>>
>>26483444

Because you type like a fucking retard?
>>
>>26488887
>do i really have to timestamp my goatee?
Do it.
>i don't deny this
I'm not going to say it's impossible to be a reformed slut, it's just incredibly improbable. That's the whole point.
>>
>>26482730
What. You dont even have the same skin you did two years ago.
>>
depends on dick.
A hyper weapon +7 easily can turn a juicy pussy of innocence +3 into a cursed roasthole of stinking -2 without even using ejaculation limit break
>>
>>26488887
>do i really have to timestamp my goatee?

More like your neckbeard. I had a 50/50 shot at roastie or white knight.
>>
>>26482456
>if you're only having sex with your partner , you're boring

Literally no one ever says that.

In what remote , opposite universe is it the case that women are looked down on for being faithful and not fucking men other than their boyfriend?

Literally no society or cultureon planet earth does that happen.

This is patently something she made up so that then she can claim "there's no way to win so I might as well sleep around like a cheap slut".
>>
>>26488859

>Implying that wasn't the exact point of the post

Read harder, nigger

>>26488887

>i am in fact a dude

In name only, my effeminate liberal friend. You think like a woman and it's apparent in your posting. You appear to be unable to stop shitting out ad hominems based on relationship status (for the record, I have a gf, feel free to REEEEE at me frogposters). You don't care about facts but only feelings, which apparently mean that reality is completely irrelevant if you, just, like, feel like it, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn. You're deluded.

>i feel distinctly un'BTFO'd
>i feel

That's irrelevant though
>>
File: 1426243245944.jpg (940KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1426243245944.jpg
940KB, 1000x3000px
lots of roasties feeling the heat in this thread
>>
>>26488915
well i don't wanna ignore people who addressed me personally, and why multiple-post, thereby making this rather amusing thread 404 faster than is necessary?

ah man, i've only been on r9k a few days, but it's funny as fuck here. you poor bastards. no disrespect, not trying to sound condescending, i legit feel for you, but this thread is hilarious.
>>26488984
>Do it.
seriously? you're that convinced that it's impossible that i'm male? holy shit. i didn't think anyone would take me up on that. not sure i can be bothered. but... alright. i might. gimme a while though, i'm eating dinner.
>>26489052
>irrelevant
my relationships appear to be the polar opposite of what you assert they're near-inevitably going to be, anon. even if the stuff you've posted is accurate, it's simply not my experience. maybe it's not the girls who are causing this... self-fulfilling prophecy, hm?

>brb, king prawn curry is delicious
>>
>>26487606
Good, it shows that men are smarter than they were.

Marriage is a retarded institution for a State to have.

It can be a religious thing or whatever, but giving it such huge consequences is awful, especially when they're so one sided.

How many men have had their lives ruined because their marriages have, "lost the spark?"
>>
>>26489106
>seriously? you're that convinced that it's impossible that i'm male?
No I actually totally believe you, I just would like to see you.
>my relationships appear to be the polar opposite of what you assert
Unless you've been in multiple 10 year relationships without cheating, they're not the polar opposite. These are risks assessed over a long time not short term relationships.
>maybe it's not the girls who are causing this... self-fulfilling prophecy, hm?
That's a silly way to look at the stats, the simpler answer is that since most divorces are initiated by women that these women get bored with their single life and cut and run (or just cheat).
>>
>>26489106
>my relationships appear to be the polar opposite of what you assert they're near-inevitably going to be, anon. even if the stuff you've posted is accurate, it's simply not my experience. maybe it's not the girls who are causing this... self-fulfilling prophecy, hm?

I'm not saying it's near inevitable. Maybe someone else did, that wasn't me though. The point is simply that on average, in most cases, you would be wise to seek out a certain type of relationship. I'm not even going to say that there are no reformed sluts, but the majority of my personal experience contradicts yours. From what I have seen (I'm only in my late 20s though) most former whores remain whores, even into their forties, and often have failed marriages. The data at hand all suggests that my experience is valid, so I trust it.

From what I have seen, and from what the available data says (requesting the "90% of cheaters get away with it" article if anyone has it on hand), most cheaters aren't caught. It's entirely possible that your experience isn't what you think it's been. So maybe your relationships haven't gone to shit, but they may have involved infidelity regardless. There are many possibilities. And if you'd like to avoid those possibilities to the best of your ability, then the correct course of action is to not data whores.

tl;dr I'm not saying it's set in stone, but there are some very, very strong correlations displayed
>>
>>26488003
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Vulva-Development.aspx
>>
>>26486760
>Vaginal rejuvenation surgery
Wait a second, that's a thing ? Well, nice, now they can keep lying as much as they want. They can just get some betabux to pay it for them, an there you go, "new" vag for the price of a plastic surgery.
Just fuck this world, I wasn't born for it.
>>
File: 1448993964076.jpg (305KB, 754x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1448993964076.jpg
305KB, 754x1530px
>>26489434
I doubt it.

Surgery is expensive, and the recovery period is painful. I imagine surgery on your genitals is even worse than regular non-genital surgery.

Roasties simply don't have the money to keep their vagoos looking un-destroyed by having surgery once every year, so they're probably just going to continue this "past doesnt matter" song and dance.
>>
File: 1451344438215.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1451344438215.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>>26482456

>if you're only having sex with your partner, you're boring

SAYS

FUCKING

WHO

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT. THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE HEARD ALL WEEK.
>>
>>26489572
>that pic
>dated bad boys
>don't regret any of it
If she's going to expect a guy to pick up her worthless, worn out ass then she at least better regret the shit she did before.
>>
>>26486084
I feel like this guy just found his wife slept with 48 people before him and know he's trying to justify it to the world
>>
File: 4r9k.png (311KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4r9k.png
311KB, 640x480px
>>26489052
>when it comes to love you only care about feelings
this is true. i know i'm not quoting you but i think i can respond to what you were trying to convey by reminding you that it's near-enough impossible to even define love, let alone predict, dissect or understand it.

goatee timestamp for those insisting that i'm a girl

thread is getting a little exhausting, imma grab some popcorn and simply observe for a while i think. but i will say before i lurk, that as someone who has only recently re-discovered r9k and had forgotten how damaged many of you poor bastards are, i'd strongly urge anyone who wants to get into a lasting relationship, to please god, not pay too much attention to threads like this. if you wanna fall in love, treating it like a mathematical equation is a surefire way to end up alone.

just my two penneth. happy valentines day all, and don't give up lonely rowboats. i think if you can drop the rage, you'll find her.
>>
>>26489682

Alright m8, but consider that regardless of a concept being difficult to define, sometimes you should pay attention to the observable reality on the ground. And that reality is that not only will most robots fail to find love, but statistically many of those who do will end up being fucked over. So ignoring potential warning signs is taking pointless risks that will quite possibly result in heartbreak. Too often, people find someone they like and ignore everything bad about them because "oh fuck I'm finally getting laid." My entire point was that you shouldn't do that, not that you should never trust anyone ever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C96lQT_ImV4
:^)
>>
>>26489822

>This creature has sex
>with more than one person in a day

how
>>
>>26488887
>imma take a gamble and guess that you're a single "realist", lol
I'm a realist that's currently not being alimony raped. I genuinely hope you can say the same thing in a few years.
>>
File: 1436684750373.jpg (40KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436684750373.jpg
40KB, 704x400px
>>26482456
Normies won't believe me when I say this but I honestly would rather die a pathetic virgin than settle with a slut who rode the cock carousel in her high school and college years
>>
>>26489822
She's a hooker though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTTlj97xYc
>>
>>26490155
She still has a lot of great wisdom to offer though, doesn't she?
I want a woman who is great in bed and knows what she's doing.
>>
>>26489822
gotta be a troll. she's just trying to make it go viral.
>dat dislike bar
>>
>>26491024

She's a hooker, look 2 posts above yours

hookers are usually fucked up, not always but almost always.
>>
>>26482666
i would rather do that if my only options were mentally fucked children in a womans body.
>>
Should I wait for sexbots or what should I do? I want a gf but if they lie about something like how many people they slept with what kind of basis of a relationship is that?
>>
File: 1434402624968.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1434402624968.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
A woman can feel free to be honest about her number with me, but I would expect her to respect mine as well.

If a man is a Virgin past 17, that doesn't make him weird or creepy.

Why is it okay for women to whine about having stigmata associated with their sexual history when male virgins are considered a laughing stock by everyone of every sociopolitical stratum?
>>
>>26492689
Being a virgin is a sign of failure. It's only natural then that the opposite is a sign of success.
>>
>>26486179
Everyone can care about anything they want, there arent rules about tastes and preferences.
If I only dated 6"10 shemales of color and thought the rest of women are discusting, as long as I dont go down the street giving shit to random woman, who fucking cares?
>>
>>26492874
women just want to be thought police. ever saw a chick flick or a high school group of girls? they work in pacts and try to convince the group to think one way.
>>
File: 1378666164392.jpg (23KB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
1378666164392.jpg
23KB, 492x360px
does anyone have a link to that study that found that past sexual partners left some of their DNA into a girl's pregnancy?
>>
>>26492761
I just haven't met the right person yet.

There's somebody out there for everyone :^)
>>
>>26492995
microchimerism is what you're thinking of
>>
>>26482456
I bet you would have no problem sliding a used cum filled condom over your tiny prick you cuck faggot.
>>
Seriously, who cares?

During a period of several months, I was regularly fucking a woman that could be accurately characterized as a "club whore." She told me, that by age 23, she had slept with 150+ guys.

It didn't really matter to me. If anything, it was simply a red flag that she had insecurities and validation problems (guess what, she did).

It also felt good that she kept coming back to me for sex. I took that as a compliment.

What's funny, though, is that she was TERRIBLE at sex. That's how it goes with women who've slept with a lot of guys, but haven't had long-term relationships. Nobody's really taken the time to tell them what guys like... they just do vanilla, traditional "sex stuff."
>>
File: 1455467853369.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455467853369.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>26482456
>VICE
Instant braindamage.
>>
>>26485660
>former sluts make good partners

can confirm that this is horseshit
>>
File: 20kx1c0.jpg (33KB, 458x649px) Image search: [Google]
20kx1c0.jpg
33KB, 458x649px
Daily reminder that no man with self respect should settle for whores.
Also stop with the "sluts will grow out of it and be great traditional wives xddd while virgins will be whores lol" meme
>>
>>26492761
Being a virgin is only a sign of a failure if you're a guy and have nothing else going for you. Likewise, if a girl only has sex going for her, she's equally a failure.
>>
File: 1455126731611.jpg (150KB, 847x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1455126731611.jpg
150KB, 847x1700px
>>26487416
>people can change

Some people can change if they really put their souls into it. Jesus preached about this constantly.

But you know what? Most people don't change. Most people can't.
>>
>>26493430
>can confirm that this is horseshit
guess we must have, like, yaknow, not dated the same girls, had the same experiences or been the same people, crazy i know, but it's the only logical explanation
>>
>>26493650
it's just a case of wanting to. then it's easy.
>>
>>26493663
>him saying it isnt true based on personal experience is wrong because of your personal experience
Way to drop the ball dipshit
>>
>>26493663
It doesn't matter, on average it doesn't hold true.
>>26487270
>>26488125
The more partners the less likely to stay married and the more likely to cheat.
>>
>>26483434
The only kind of poeple who say that monogamy is boring is usually the roastie bitter friends of the stacy, cuckold fetishists and millennial bugchasers.

That's why roasties like to project their insecurities on other people After all they are the only ones who get buttmad because of weight loss ads.
>>
>>26483330
>would fuck mad girls
>implying I want used goods imbued with crazy

You and your and disgusting meatflaps must GET OUT of this thread forever.
>>
>>26493714
i'm saying that it isn't true of my experiences, what else can i do but trust what i've personally experienced time and time again?
>>26493756
>averages
i've no way of knowing whether i've just been lucky or not, but i can't deny what's happened to me just because of a graph or two. every living person is immeasurably different from every other living person. just gotta do what appears to work for me, i think it'd be pretty dumb to do anything else.
>>
>>26482666
Satan trips of normie utter stupidity
GET OUT
>>
>>26483138
I know that feel bro
not original
>>
>>26483228
>2.5

More than 1 is bad.
>>
>>26483228
maybe you meant to type marriage at 18, not 30?
not happening man. girls enjoy sex and are offered it a billion times a day. of course while single they're going to accept it from time to time. so too would you.
>>
>>26482456
>She refuses to give her boyfriend a number. "He's certain that my pussy is damaged by the amount of guys I've had sex with. He has this stupid belief he can't let go, that the bigger the number of guys a woman sleeps with, the larger her pussy," she says. "My boyfriend isn't an asshole, he hates thinking like this, but it's somehow stronger than him."

Roasties know very well that it's not genetics
>>
>>26483717
>Grow up.

Still wondering why don't you belong here?
>>
>>26494133
>implying
Not everyone is a dirty hedonist bastard.
>>
>>26483565
>those ad hominems

I'm not your fucking bro. If you are into gapping roasties with herpes and AIDS, that's you, only you.

Stop projecting your fetishes into people who know that is wrong.
>>
>>26494266
but 8 partners before the age of 30 = slut? fuck no, not even close.
>>
>>26485660
>former sluts make good partners, they've grown out of it.

GET OUT roastie. You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>26494379
>>26489682
>4r9k.png
>>
>>26483228
>more than 1
>good
filth
>>
>>26487416
>people can change
Leave. Never come back
>>
>>26487938
>le virgin loser meme XD

0/10 Bait. Apply yourself
>>
>>26494518
are you still the same emotionally as you were aged 5?
actually bad example.
>>
File: 1-422795141905.jpg (366KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1-422795141905.jpg
366KB, 1223x1541px
>>26482456
DAMAGED GOODS
A
M
A
G
E
D

G
O
O
D
S
>>
>>26488854
>only slut women shit on women virginal women

gee i wonder why would a stupid ass whench that sleeped around with more than 3 men and nobody likes for more than one night
would be mad at a good girl that saves herself for someone, and everyone loves her and see her like the perfect woman to live forver with
>>
>>26494412
>>>/out/

This is not where you belong
>>
>>26494593
Apparently you are. I can tell you that stupid response of yours. Also GET OUT
>>
>>26483330
I'm a virgin but honestly if I had to choose between being able to fuck a thousand 10/10s at my leisure or having a modest 5/10 gf that loves me I'd choose the latter.
>>
>>26489010
This is a pretty good post, my dude. I snickered
>>
>>26483434
>If you don't, you're frigid
literally no one says this
>>
File: tmp_27469-Roy-1397204142.jpg (10KB, 303x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27469-Roy-1397204142.jpg
10KB, 303x360px
>>26483330
Alright look. Semi normie here, wannabe normie whatever you want to call me.

It's precisely because I spent a chunk of my youth fucking femanons from here that I realise the immense psychological damage promiscuity does to a woman's mind, her self esteem, her ability to feel positive and happy.

I've seen things robots wouldn't believe. Femanons who claimed to be able to separate sex and love break down completely after sex and start crying, camwhores with self harm scars as long as their forearms. All of these things are a tragedy. But women keep on buying into this narrative that the men close to them want to stop them fucking around out of spite.

It's because we CARE about you.
>>
>>26488125
http://realnewspaper.me/2014/03/13/why-men-cheat-on-loyal-women/

:^)
>>
>>26494867
yeah it seems so. but aside from not getting laid, i used to be very much like you lot. terrible social anxiety and misplaced rage issues. i've only been here a few days because i'm sulking about the whole valentines day thing, given that 'she' fucked off 4 years ago and i'm still not close to over it. nor i suspect shall i ever be. reading this board is like therapy for me. i really am not the most pathetic person alive. and i say this as someone who's sat here alone, posting on an imageboard aged 37, smoking heroin and sulking about a girl who left almost half a decade ago. you lot really are pros.
and yeah i probably will fuck off now that valentines day is over. inbetween the soul-crushing, dragging, interminable oceans of self-pity and depression you all relentlessly spout however, i'm finding this board surprisingly amusing, wasn't expecting that, so you might have to put up with me for a day or two longer, sorry.
and on that note, 1.45am, going to sleep. thanks for helping me through that /r9k/, you beautiful, pathetic bastards you.
>>
>>26488336
>by contrast, a man's sexual history has no affect on the relationship at all
I wonder, then, if its just the men who get pissed and instigate the divorce?
Any statics that show why these relationships end the way they do?
>>
File: 0OgTP5q.jpg (175KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
0OgTP5q.jpg
175KB, 898x449px
>>26494314
It is, no amount of denial will change this you degenerate roastie whore.
>>
>m-men do i-it too
Shittiest argument since typically those against slut culture (i'd like to believe) don't want to be sluts themselves
>>
>>26495202
>Read the SEQUAL
Come on son, no references just one guys general insight. What was the point of this? My article doesn't restrict cheating to one gender, references other material, and was written by someone who can spell.
>>
File: 1444070387235.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444070387235.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>26494594
>imagepost with unbroken vertical text
Noice
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.