[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever get bullied by Staceys in high school? Why do Staceys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 1434043038311.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1434043038311.webm
2MB, 640x352px
Did you ever get bullied by Staceys in high school?

Why do Staceys delight in tormenting beta males so much?
>>
>that white knight kicking him at the end

fucking despicable creature
>>
>>26480826
>>26480868

m-mm-m-maybe he did something wrong guys.?.. j-just a thought....
>>
>>26480826
I get bullied by pre staceys in 6th and 7th grade, but not in high school where actually they were friendly to me even if I wasn't to them
I mean friendly like touching and rubbing me
>>
>>26480826
i'm glad i don't live in any slav shit country
>>
I FUCKING HATE MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS. THE MOST VILE CREATURES ON EARTH
>>
>>26480940
>m-mm-m-maybe he did something wrong guys.?.. j-just a thought....
>he something wrong therefore they can bully him
logical reasoning more like illogical reasoning
>>
>>26480826
>electrical engineering high school
>no girls in class
>2 girls in grade
the very first day I set my foot into that haunted place my journey has begun.
before high school I was somewhat bullied by girls at primary school, but only verbally.
>>
File: laughing_face_clip_art_20565_1_.jpg (29KB, 348x425px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_face_clip_art_20565_1_.jpg
29KB, 348x425px
>am constantly hassled by two girls in middle school
>they both became single mothers before they graduated high school
>mfw
>>
>>26480826
once but not a stacy , a whale was pushing me and screaming shit at my face.
i fucking hit her in the whole head and she fall to the ground, nobody did anything because even when i was a kid i had the face of a crazy man, dont regret it
sorry if bad english, im shitskin
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (50KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
50KB, 475x360px
>at university
>go to bar
>meet grill from high school
>she was nasty to me
>mfw she works here as bartender
>>
>>26480826
Not really since I was in a boys only schools my whole life, it's even worse, thanks to them I'm socially crippled for the rest of my miserable life.
>>
File: 1382278744375.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382278744375.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>26481552

>even when i was a kid i had the face of a crazy man
>>
When I was 12 a girl farted in my face on the bus.
>>
No because I'm physically stronger than them and I've beaten up one girl just to display my dominance over the female race.
>>
File: 1455059265481KY.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455059265481KY.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>26480998
Yeah well what if the feeling's mutual?
They've got more faculties to bring you down than you do them.
>>
>>26480826
At 55 seconds, a Chad can be seen behind them. The beta can't hit the girls back or the Chad will fuck them up. A lose, lose situation. Children are fucking cancer.
>>
>>26481679
>in my face on the bus.
>in my face
>on the bus.
>>
File: 1455301090460.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1455301090460.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
I was briefly bullied by a girl whos name was literally Stacey
>>
That video is hot.
>you'll never get beat up by a pack of savage loli Stacies
>>
It did happen to me in elementary school. Then I learned to carry a knife and it never happened again.
>>
>>26481705
That Chad is an adult male as well. This has to be slavs.
>>
>>26480826
yeah, but it was an ugly ginger whore that no one else liked anyways. i didnt even do anything to here.

so i started bullying back and drove her to almost killing herself, good times.
>>
I don't know why but when girls "bullied" me, they always regret it/feel guilty afterwards.
>>
>>26481748
It is slavs. Terrifying 2bh.
>>
>tfw bullying by stacies gave me my femdom fetish

Not even the weird pseudo incest stuff, or the whips & chains stuff. Just excessive teasing mixed with verbal abuse.

>in 11th grade some stacy sat on my lap, squirmed, and asked if I could handle her before going back to her friends who were howling with laughter
>most robots got sad or mad at such pranks
>tfw I'd go home and rub my dick raw to the memory
>>
>>26480826

A girl who caught the same bus as me bullied my friend relentlessly then one day she slapped me in the head and I kicked her. Apparently she had to go to the doctors and I had to sit at the front of the bus where the driver could see me for like a year.

After the next time I lashed out at someone everyone left me well alone for the rest of school because they thought I was a psychopath. I'm really quite a nice guy though.

The girl moved to a different school and got bullied mercilessly. I didn't feel bad because she deserved it.
>>
I was fucked over pretty bad by Stacies in high school and it's only now (at 26 lel) that I'm starting to realise what it did to me mentally.

People say it's pathetic to obsess over your school years as a grown man but I don't think that's what I'm doing, it's just that the wounds never healed.
>>
>>26480826
not really, the girls would always dare each other to hug and kiss me as some awful trial though.
through that i actually got pretty good at kissing and when i made it through the ugly stage of puberty they were all over my dick.
>>
>>26481853
that's the spirit. when I was 7 my friend god beaten by 2 older girls. he told me about that and I found it really hot. I was having fantasies about such stuff ever since.
>>
>the girl I'm going to marry used to chase, beat me up, and insult me in middle school
>by high school I got bigger and began tormenting her
>we made a truce
>>
>>26480826
Not~ really.
My Britbong high school had a rivalry with the school next to us, and for a brief period some girls from there threw stones at me.
I ended up throwing an apple at one of the girl's heads, next day in assembly the head teacher told us (all) to stop the petty war with the other school, as a girl was injured involving an apple.

fun.
>>
File: 1454957281461.jpg (25KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1454957281461.jpg
25KB, 600x402px
>About 12 years old
>Walking to class on my own
>Group of older girls walking toward me
>One of them had a whip/flogger, dont ask me why she had it
>she said "Hey boy do you want to get spanked?" and they all laughed
>a female (but not hot) teacher of mine was walking behind them and laughed
totally fucking hot
>>
I was only bullied by guys. Girls just pretended I didn't exist.
>>
File: 90239033923.jpg (33KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
90239033923.jpg
33KB, 658x370px
>>26481679
I've waited long enough.
Greentext this story or else.
>>
I was once but then I threatened to kill her while waving a knife around after I found out where she lived.

No one ever fucked with me again
>>
>>26480826
genders reversed here
I was bullied relentlessly by a 'Chad' in high school, but by the time we reached 18 we ended up being boyfriend and girlfriend.
weird how that happens lol
>>
>>26482217
this is why I can't respect women. they are fucked up in head.
>>
>>26480826
>Why do Staceys delight in tormenting beta males so much?
Because they hate the existence of unworthy men.

If it were up to women the bottom 80% of men would be placed in work camps completely separated from society. They would work for all resources the worthy people need. This already happens to some degree with welfare and social securities for single women. They can do whatever they want without consequence since birth control was invented. They do not care about family, work or people they deem unworthy.
>>
>>26481458
And you are paying taxes to support them while they can be lazy NEET.
>>
>>26482091

>Be me

>6th grade

>On the bus early, before the driver and other students came

>Me and 2 girls.

>The girl and I are talking.

>Somehow it turned into an argument.

>She made an angry face, stood up, bent over with her butt in my face, and pushed one out

It wasn't particularly loud or smelly, if you were wondering
>>
>>26480971
that was in sweden
>>
>>26482368
it's not sweden it's russia. you can tell they are slavs by their mongoloid faces
>>
>>26482368

Too white to be sweden
>>
>>26482437
so finland
>>
>>26480826
I got a boner to this
>>
>>26482276
umm no. he just grew up...
>>
>>26482524
Nice stockholm syndrome whore
>>
Middle school girls are meanest thing on earth. The only good thing is that most of the time they are busy being dicks towards each other.
>>
>>26482524
Kill yourself you fucking stupid cunt

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.
>>
>>26482363
Joke's on her for putting her ass in your face which most boys would've enjoyed.
>>
File: chie.png (2MB, 924x1304px) Image search: [Google]
chie.png
2MB, 924x1304px
>>26480826
when I was very young I used to play cat and mouse on the playground with some girls (I was the mouse)

I wish I could return to those days...
>>
>>26482524
exactly. women just forget about all the shit they had to went through because of some asshole.
yet they will never forget about that creepy kiddo from the back. you might be who ever you want you will still be freak to them. freak just because you minded your own business and payed little to no attention to them.
>>
>>26482524
HEY YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS WHORE YOU DESERVES TO BE BRUTALLY RAPED BY A GANG OF HOMELESS NIGGERS
FUCKING WHORE .
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE
IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?
fucking bitch i wanna kill you and your whole fucking friends and family
fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1424549774188.jpg (43KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1424549774188.jpg
43KB, 500x449px
Once a group tried to have a go at me

But I'm tall and I stood my ground so they fucked off

Only guys could ever bully me, ended up dropping out because of that
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.