[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any girl ever been attracted to you or liked you? If so then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

File: 1447190878261.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447190878261.png
440KB, 633x758px
Has any girl ever been attracted to you or liked you?
If so then get the fuck out normalfag.
>>
But that was 7 years ago, I'm a changed man!

I've grown bitter and spiteful towards everything and I feel at home here.
>>
One time a girl came up to me at a social event and told me that I have nice eyes.

I think that was flirting. I was too bewildered to think anything of it at the moment.

No matter, she got a boyfriend since them.
>>
One fat girl for sure wanted to worship my cock but Im not that desperate.
>>
>>26479551
Two times actually. One in uni - but she was not attractive enough for me to do something. Another in highschool - we sat next to each other for about 3 years, sometimes talked. She even said that she was dreaming about me but i didnt want to do anything,
>>
My sister told me one of her friends had a crush on me. This was about 5 years after they weren't friend anymore and she just decided to bring it up randomly.

That's it. I am nearly 30 btw. This "crush" she had was prob 10+ years ago now, shes prob fucked 50 other dudes by now because she was actually fairly attractive.
>>
>>26479551
I asked a girl out once and she said yes

She texted me later to make sure I understood that it was just a friend thing. I never ended up going out with her

That's the furthest I've ever gone with a girl

Does this count?
>>
>>26479551
No. I think I'll stay. My meme depression really hurts you know. But it only occurs in Winter :)
>>
I honestly have no idea, but in all likelihood, no.

Come and get me, original twatbot.
>>
>>26479551
Pretty often actually...
Cheated on my ex with my actual girlfriend, cheated on actual girlfriend with ex, cheated on actual grilfriend with a girl who was in a relationship 2 months ago, may try to do something with her again now that she has a new boyfriend.
>>
>>26480158
Oh and you "spill spaghetti" and watch anime right so that makes you a huge robot? :^)
Me and my gf are robots too.
>>
>>26479551
my nickname was "girls repellent". guess the answer.
>>
Nope. Can't say for sure, but nope. But in return, I've never been attracted to a girl. Like, actual attraction, not just lust.
>>
>>26480848
OMG A QT ROBOT COUPLE!
POST SELFIE PLZ :3
jk kill yourself normalfag , you don't have a gf , and even some landwhale chose to leech of you , you would still be nothing more than failed normies.
>>
Yes, but I'm quite sure they were all either joking or complementing me out of pity. I refuse to believe any human being could be genuinely attracted to me in any way.
>>
>>26479551
quite a lot actually, hot ones too.
no average looking girl has ever been interested in me but 8-10/10s throw themselves at me regularly.
It's a shame I'm repulsed by sex and uninterested in having a relationship
>>
Yes... once.

>Final year high-school
>Girl that I was classmates with a few years back comes up to me
>"One of my friends likes you!"
>Oh shit nigger
>This girl has some really cute friends
>Isn't my oneitis friends with this girl?
>There's no way.....
>She utters a name and my heart skips a beat.
>The girl she refers to is one of the largest most annoying landwhales I had ever beheld. Easily twice my weight, taller than me (6ft) and has the most shrill voice of any girl I'd ever met. I had only ever spoken to her once before, and it was not a pleasant experience.
>"Oh, uh.... okay."
>"She might seem scary but she's very nice! And she reeeaally likes you!"
>Actively avoid all contact with her until the end of the year.

High school was fun.
>>
I've had multiple girls into me at one point and I get a lot of quick looks from girls. I've been called handsome before. I think theirs a girl that's into me now. Do I have to leave?
>>
Of course not.
One pretended to so that she could make fun of me in front of her friends though.
>>
>be 2nd grade
>lunch time
>girl comes up to me and tells me she likes me
>for some reason think, "yea, sure," thinking she's was lying
>literally seconds later I was told it was only a dare
>hear normies laugh around me

jokes on them i guess
>>
>>26479551
Yeah I dated a girl for 2 years. I took her virginity when she was 16. It was the be all and end all.
>>
Not anymore, not since I lost my hair.
>>
>>26479597
That must suck fampai, if that happens to me I'm jumping on that opportunity but I'll probably just spaghetti myself in reality.
>>
Yeah but they were all fairly ugly/crazy/already in a relationship so I'm still a KV (kind of by choice)
>>
>>26479551
Rare wojak, saved
>>
>>26479551
yea i mean i couple or 3 ...
even i had a 2 1/2 years relationship b4
i mean when i was like 15 to 17 or something
when i was a badass teenager and not the fat depressive suicidal obese piece of shit that ive become in my 20s
now im 21 and im fucking done.
>>
yes, about 3 girls

i fucked up every single one because i'm a sperg and am uncomfortable with people getting close to me
>>
>>26479551
I have no idea man.

No one has ever really showed much affection towards me, No one really bothers to do anything with me. So probably not.
>>
File: johansui_9192.jpg (22KB, 361x251px) Image search: [Google]
johansui_9192.jpg
22KB, 361x251px
>>26482261
Oh yeah. I know that feel.
I still remember the feeling of being able to trust people.
>>
>>26479551
I've had two relationships. One with a cute schizophrenic that eventually pulled a knife on me, and a somewhat attractive one with severe bipolar disorder. Going the rest of this ride alone though. Because all I do is attract the crazies, and there's only so many time I can stomp the shit out of my clothes that are on fire.
>>
>>26482261
>be me
>be middle school
>hanging out outside during recess
>girl comes up to me
>"do you want to go on a date" or something along those lines
>No.
>walks back to her friends who are conveniently a small distance behind her.
>friends laugh at her.

I'm assuming it was a dare because why the hell would her friends laugh at her.
>>
>>26482483
Because she got rejected, you fuck. You messed up your one chance to not be a robot.
>>
You know damn well they have not.

I am basically a combo of Mr Bean and Moe from Simpsons.
>>
I've had 2 girls like me before

>The first was legitimately mentally retarded

>The second was a 250 lbs landwhale

I still feel like I'm not a robot because some people on here can't even get that lucky.
>>
>>26482505
>hur dur

I was a nobody, the chances of having a girl ask me out were practically 0. I wasn't even attractive either. I had nothing going for me. WHY would I go out with a STACEY? Just so I can be cucked in a week, dumped in a few amount of days.

It was middle school too so it wouldn't have been anything serious.
>>
>>26479551
2009. My oneitis liked me but I was literally to beta to do anything (plus constantly wondering if it was all a joke) so she stopped trying
>>
I actually have had a girlfriend with whom I dated 1,5 years, the breakup was a month ago and now I have a different gf.
God it feels good to be more alfa than you guys...
>>
I had some girl come up to me and said I had a nice ass back in college. No idea if I was being subtedly bullied or if she was being serious.
>>
get fucked, nerds
>>
Have a gf at the moment and have two exes and I don't believe any of then found/find me attractive. I just don't buy it.
>>
>>26482185
yep you got it, now fuck off
>>
I can list 7 girls whom I know were sexually attracted to me beyond a shadow of a doubt. There's probably been a lot more.

Only 2 of whom did ever get into bed. Only 1 was my actual girlfriend. The last time I slept with a woman was 3 years ago
>>
Nah. I'm too retarded.
>>
Finishing highschool.
That was the last time that I interacted "romantically" with a woman and the only time I remember being happy.
She was the girl I had a crush on, she broke up with her chad boyfriend and somehow she found out I liked her, surely someone told her.
I thought I couldn't have a chance with her but surprisingly she was the one who searched for me and started talking. We had a lot in common, I couldn't believe something was going ok for me.
Maybe the story could have had a happy ending if I'd know what to say, she eventually got bored and we took separate ways after highschool.

The sad thing is that I'll never learn, the little chances in life make a great difference in the future, but I guess I'm already out of opportunities.
>>
>>26479551
Yes, for some reason I actually had people interested in me, and once told from another girl - whom I've never had a relationship with; we're coworkers - she loved me.
>>
>>26479551

Yeah I have gf, I still come over here for laughs every few days.
>>
>>26483315
So why are they with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x318px
I think so, but she was more of a robot than me.
>>
File: 1434186115078.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1434186115078.png
75KB, 325x244px
Yes but no one likes me anymore
>>
Does getting married in 1 year counts?
>>
There was one, but there were too many red flags so I rejected her
>>
>>26484753
>girl
>robot

Also being more robot than you doesn't say much since you're a normalfag.
>>
>>26479551
plenty, they are pretty obvious about it.
then again, I'm pretty obvious about it too when I find a girl attractive.
>>
Yes, four girls but those were all over the internet. Meeting me must be terrible.
>>
Oh yea often, once thing about this bitches is they know when you know you're not ugly so they won't make eye contact when they walk past because they don't wanna give you anymore ego boosting, and they wanna feel like they are too hot for you so it's essentially a form of cucking
>>
File: 1449534858332.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449534858332.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Yeah, pretty regularly until I broke down and became a complete shut-in. Now I only leave my apartment for school or work. It's freeing, in a way; just really not giving a shit anymore.
>>
I have thought about several times in high school were I realized girls like me, I didn't even notice it at the time

I don't know why, I want even that attractive
>>
>>26479551
Why should I get out, girls occasionally finding you attractive means nothing
If you're too much of a pussy to ever ask them out or sperg out when they ask you it means nothing
looks will make it easier to spark an initial attraction but if you're an unconfident faggot they'll sense it and lose all attraction soon after talking to you
cunts like OP will eventually find a nice gf and be happy while I'll remain a kv my whole life and you think I should leave
kill yourself failed normie
>>
>>26479551
Yes and that is the time i am losing my interest everytime becouse i am scared of anything serious...
Do I even have right to say "tfw no gf"? I don't think so...
>>
I'm literally a male model (been so since 16) and still a virgin at 30.
>>
From the posts here either this board is quite normie field now or people are trolling. I cant understand why if you have a partner and have no huge relationship problems about self you would spend time on this board but ok.
>>
>>26487136
Girls can be attracted to you, girls can't be attracted to me.
People who are uglier than me have had gfs but I'm just not normal enough for girls to like me.
>>
>>26479551
Only really fat desperate girls. I have never done anything about it though, I'm still a 22 yo kv so I think i'll stay.
>>
>>26486961
not the "plenty" part but this, the 3 times or so a girl has been interested in me throughout my lifetime they've been obvious as fuck. their eyes light up when talking to me, constantly asking me questions, finding excuses to touch me, etc.
which is what makes it depressing when 99.99% of the time I can tell women have completely disregarded me at first glance from their body language
>>
>>26479597
Something similar happened to me. I was too dense since I would never have anticipated having any approaches in my life and didn't realize it until days later.
>>
I had a daydream I woke up strapped to a bedpost with a nicely petite woman sitting indian on my chest with her back to me, noisily eating something.

What's it mean?
>>
yes, more than a few. i just never acted on them.
>>
>>26487324
Not even fat desperate girls are attracted to me.
>>
>>26487664
They probably are, you just don't know it, have you tried online dating? for some reason when I try those only the fat desperate girls message me.
>>
Yeah. She's really fucking gorgeous but im pretty sure she dips because i saw a can of grizzly in her coat
>>
>>26487742
Yes I have tried it but it didn't work for me.
>>
>>26487857
Which ones have you tried? Because i'm sure if someone as ugly as me can get fat desperate girls to message him on online dating sites you can.
>>
File: 1419812982406.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1419812982406.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>26479551
Trhought my life, I had 4 girls interested in me, but I'm still a kissless virgin.
>First one was in middle school, real ugly girl who was bullied, she liked me because I was the only one who treated her like an human being.
>Second one was in middle school girl, womanlet with a few friends that found me cute, didn't do anything because I thought it was a joke, turns out it wasn't
>Third one was in my first year of high school, cute chubby girl with glasses, didn't pay attention to her because I was an edgy faggot who wanted to play the lone wolf, biggest mistake of my life
>Fourth one was another girl in high school, spic girl who liked anime and had a crush on me because she saw me in a few anime conventions, she was one of those obnoxious weeb girls
And that's it.
>>
Had one girl I was with for 2 years. I went through the relationship to myself thinking "I'm not that attractive"

Some girl told me I was gorgeous but I just assume she was drunk.
>>
>>26487966
happypancake
It's the biggest free dating site in my country, i also had tinder for a while.
I had an account for about 5 years and never recieved a message.
>>
>>26488225
Did you actually try to message any of the fat ugly girls? They never really message first unless they are really desperate. My problem was on stuff like tinder i'd get drunk and swipe right on everybody and then wake up to a match with some landwhale and she would start messaging me.

Also similar things happened with okcupid since you can like other peoples profiles and it shows whos viewing it.
>>
>>26479551
It's a Schrodinger kind of thing. Maybe she liked me, maybe not. Maybe both are true on the same timeline. Maybe multiple girls liked me but I was too into moral relativism, trying to bare fangs back into bullying chads to get a rep bad enough that not a single girl would care enough to go out of her way to display anything but her. Except I was too dumb to catch that since I'm only an expert when it comes to unraveling the truth when there's lies or bullying involved, not ulterior motives. Guess you could say nobody truly liked me since no girl ever displayed such a thing to me. They only masturbated to fantasies of me that I couldn't possibly meet at best. Right now I don't exist in any young girl's life. Doubt I ever will.
>>
>>26479551
Three times, total.

>13 years ago, junior high, the butchiest, tallest chick there was
>how about no
>spend next 12 years in instant karma w/ the batting average of 0%
>finally get a job and a career going
>make a name for myself
>suddenly got not one, but two grills interested in me
Shocking, isn't it?
>>
>>26487769

Can someone translate this into English?

> dips

Ice swimming?

> can of grizzly

A type of paint?
>>
>>26479551
Yes but they were both very ugly.
>>
>>26479551
Iam still not sure.. there was one but i am sure it was only my own brain andwishes that made me believe.
>>
>>26479551
Yeah twice, when I was 16, best year of my life, of course me, being socially retarded managed to remaina kissless virgin
:'^)
>>
>>26479551
Does it count if she legit had the assburgers?
>>
>>26489535
dipping tobacco/moist snuff. the tobacco you put between your lip and gum.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 709x765px
>>26489868
Kek. iktf. This autistic family friends little girl always calls me her gf and wants to show me her room.
>>
File: 1455413641324.jpg (61KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455413641324.jpg
61KB, 802x960px
>Been seeing my face my whole life so can't decide if I'm ugly
>Every once in a while a woman will approach me and compliment or something
>Every once in a while a woman will be completely disgusted by the sight of me
>Have no idea if I look decent or not so I just don't talk to anybody
>If a woman starts talking to me I leave mid-sentence
>Considering paying women to give me an honest opinion but I know they can't

Just strike me down famoly I can't stand the silence
>>
>girls were into me in high school
>brushed them off because honestly I couldn't care less about girls and sex, I had my vidya. Plus I had insanely had standards
>end of high school, my metabolism crashes and I suddenly gain 30kg.
>now I'm chubby and ugly and no girls are interested in me
I should work out but I'm too lazy
>>
>>26482171
>>Oh shit nigger
shut up clown
>>
File: 1449051917018.jpg (50KB, 821x615px) Image search: [Google]
1449051917018.jpg
50KB, 821x615px
No.

Girls don't like me.
>>
>>26487447
Try months or even years. I legitimately only ever heard of one other person thicker then I.

>>26479551
Yeah, but the type of women I attract is fucking horrible. On the plus side it made me love being single.

>>26482139
That is exactly why they want you.

>>26483076
Women do have a appreciation for good man ass. I have had that compliment too. Especially if they are an ass chick.

>>26487257
...okay I am gonna have to ask how the hell you managed that?
>>
>>26479551
I am not sure.
One girl called me handsome once, but I am not sure if she was joking or if she was serious.
And the only time I had a oneitis, after years of being her orbiter because I liked her, she asked me to say what I felt about her, I didn't. I chickened out. I am not sure if she wanted to be my girlfriend or if she just wanted to know if I liked her or not to use it for her benefit. She stopped talking to me after that. Three months later she got a boyfriend that has remained with her since then.
That's all.
So I don't have definitive proof that they liked me or if it was just a delusion.
>>
How should I know? They never say anything if they do
>>
>>26479551
Pretty sure no. At least they don't openly mock me and stuff, so that's a win, right?

But for real I'm ugly and fat and boring so why would a woman find me attractive
>>
>>26482261
> dares
Thanks faggot now I remember my childhood again
>>
Once that I know of, but that was back when I was still a decent human being and wasn't the pessimistic mess I am today. :^)
>>
If there was, it was many years ago and I probably didn't pay attention. It's an impossibility nowadays because of my personality being so shitty and jaded. There will always be someone else better for anyone, so there's no need for them to care
>>
I post here all the time pretending to be a robot, samefagging threads, etc. There's no ID so as long as I vary up my post structures I usually get away with it.

I'm actually a Chad though, I mostly come here to laugh at the hilarious shit you faggots admit when you think you're among "friends"
>>
>>26479551
I'm currently talking to this girl that I met on the internet. she lives in russia and her english is terrible, but I think she genuinely likes me. I don't expect to be her bf, but I'm not depressed when I talk to her and she cares about what I have to say. this is the closest thing I had to someone liking or being attracted to me.
>>
There was only a morbidly obese girl back in middle school and I turned her down.
>>
Not that I know of. If I had the power to read peoples minds I would probably be suicidal. Always wondered if a qt3.14 was ever attracted to me.
>>
I can think of a handful of girls I'm pretty sure were showing interest in me in high school but I was too much of a social retard to do anything about it. Honestly I think that's just as robot as never having girls be attracted to you, if not more. If you would be able to follow through with girls who were attracted to you then you're not a robot.
>>
Someone said my eyebrows were nice once. They asked me if I trimmed them or if they were natural. That made me feel nice.
>>
>>26479551
Twice, online and 300km away from me. They both turned out to be changing boyfriend every two months and generally sluts.
Well i don't know what i expected anyway
>>
If I was really awkward and quiet in high school but I can still think of around 5-8 decent looking girls (and a few ones that were less than decent looking) who telegraphed that they were interested in me, am I good looking or at least average?
>>
>tfw getting harassed by girls on nights out
>they won't leave me alone
>girl told me she likes me the other week
>another girl on a night out last week said lets go fuck
>I'm a 22 year old virgin on Tuesday

Oh boy
>>
File: Chihiro.jpg (176KB, 993x537px) Image search: [Google]
Chihiro.jpg
176KB, 993x537px
Constantly but I'm too much of a spaz to do anything about it
>Hugging hurts me
>Socially Awkward
>Can't carry on a conversation

It's odd too because girls if they like you, they tend to do most of the talking as long as you look interested and nod, and ask one or two questions. I voluntarily hugged a 8/10 who made me cookies and brought me candy on my birthday in high school, which it hurt, but also felt nice afterwards, and it turned into a big thing all day because they all knew I was not into hugging,touching,talking, yet they all made me feel at home as best they could.
>>
>>26479551
No! Never! No woman has ever, ever, ever, ever, ever wanted me. Ever! And they never will! Not even if I was rich and powerful!
>>
>>26496081
Sounds like they just didn't want you to shoot up the school on your birthday
>>
>>26487769
Dipping is disgusting but it gives a better headr ush than smoking.
>>
>>26496081
>people touch him
idk if it's a WASP thing but i grew up never touching anyone in a platonic way

i went from the age of 5 to 17 without ever hugging anyone and only touching other people when it was necessary (doctors/handshakes)
>>
>>26486373
get ready for the ultimate cuck faggot
>>
>>26479551
Yes, but I managed to fuck that whole situation up for myself.
>>
>>26496081
>It's odd too because girls if they like you, they tend to do most of the talking as long as you look interested and nod, and ask one or two questions.

I had something similar happen only once and if my experience is of any value I saw more girls interested and doing nothing. You lucky bastard.

>tfw some ultra cute girl liked me but I didn't try anything because I like vidya a lot and saw myself getting cucked fast if there was anything between us
One opportunity. I was given redemption for my sins of gaming too much but I didn't take it. Probably a bad idea.
>>
File: 1442970791190.jpg (155KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1442970791190.jpg
155KB, 676x673px
>>26479597
Literally the same thing happened to me, i was caught off guard so i just mumbled something incoherently and speed walked away

she was a qt too :(
>>
>>26479551
Yes, quite a few times
The reason I'm a robot is I'm too much of a pussy to actually do anything
No matter how obvious it is, I push them away
I always come up with an excuse in my head for why it wouldn't work
It makes me want to kill myself
>>
>tfw all the girls though you were gay and never even considered you as an option
feels bad familia
>>
>>26479551
Nope. At least, not that I'm aware of.

You guys are too caught up on getting a gf anyway. I want to get my life on track before I let a girl ruin it. Everybody I know aside from my grandparents has a fucked up relationship, why would I want to become a part of all that nonsense?
>>
File: rarepepe0651.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe0651.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>>26482185
Out, get out, just get out, JUST
>>
>>26479551
A girl was attracted to me in freshman year of high school.

She went through three nigger dicks before she could even drive. Also, she was a druggy and an atheist (both deal breakers).
>>
>>26498281
Sorry, mate. You'll just have to evict us.
>>
>>26496998
same, i have zero self-confidence man. its fucking horrible.
>>
>>26479551
Once in high school. I was too autistic to do anything. Zero since then.
>>
Being a robot is not about being attractive. It's about lacking empathy. Being unable to connect to people.
>>
I'm pretty sure I actually accidentally rejected a girl once, out of fear of being rejected myself since she was generally against the overly assertive types.

Women are fucking weird, man.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 640x1136px
My lovelife in a image
>>
File: jHOtOXR[1].jpg (112KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
jHOtOXR[1].jpg
112KB, 633x800px
>>26479551
yes but they're either hamplanets or ayy lmaos
>>
>>26479551
>>>
>Anonymous 02/14/16(Sun)06:31:5
I had a female stalker before, shit was not as good as you think.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.