[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are having a hard time getting a gf, Why don't you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

If you are having a hard time getting a gf, Why don't you just date a single mom?
>>
>If you're hungry, why don't you just eat some garbage?
>>
>>26477665

Women who are fat, deformed, midgets, pregnant with Tyrone's semen all want the same thing.

Chad, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>26477683

You can still find perfectly good food in the garbage, just have to be diligent.
>>
I would rather die alone than be a cuck who is raising Chads offspring. Just the thought of doing this makes me feel sick to my stomach. It must be something primal, because I can very clearly feel in my gut that taking care of some other males children is the last thing I would want to do.
>>
File: dogeanza.jpg (43KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
dogeanza.jpg
43KB, 469x469px
>>26477720

>Denying yourself from an active sex life and intimacy because of a meme
>>
>>26477760
A meme? Raising another mans children is no meme. It's the greatest humiliation a man can take. Only ones who do this are the ones who can't get a woman other way. Inferior men. I'd rather be inferior man with pride who doesn't let himself be humiliated by investing his time and resources into someone elses child. And if that means I'm not getting laid, then so be it, but I'm not throwing away my dignity.
>>
File: 1430400616494.png (173KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
1430400616494.png
173KB, 441x421px
>>26477760
>Thinking fucking some bimbo is worth raising her kid

Fucking a single mother is one thing, but dating one?

She's alone for a reason.
>>
>>26477798
But is is natural.

Some mare are meant to be cucked, it is all nature.
>>
>>26477843
Well I'm not gonna take that. I would rather leave society and die than accept that I got dealt a shit hand and will have shit life because of this.
>>
>>26477760

It's not a meme. Lions in the wild will kill another male's cubs rather than raise them like a cuck. I would rather be alone forever than raise another man's child.
>>
>>26477861
But maybe it was your destiny to be a cuck?

Why can't you get nice girl? Maybe raising another man child is a thing you will be good at.
>>
>>26477868
>Lions in the wild will kill another male's cubs rather than raise them like a cuck

And penguins are stealing other penguin kids so they can raise more kids as their own.

Some men are lions and some are penguins...you are a penguin.
>>
>>26477665
Why the fuck do I find pregnant girls, especially younger pregnant white girls, so fucking sexy? That image turns me on so much and I'm disgusted at myself for it...
>>
File: 1431828664629.jpg (115KB, 769x478px) Image search: [Google]
1431828664629.jpg
115KB, 769x478px
Many Robots are alone because they refuse to slurp up the leftovers most men are expected to.

They don't want to raise some slut's kid or provide for a skank who's ready to find a provider.

It's pride, pure and simple.
>>
>>26477887
It was my "destiny" or rather the thing that society has decided I will have to do. But I am not going to comply. As I said. Being alone is prefferable to being a cuck. Obviously normies will hate me for this and will try to push me into doing what they want, but they have no leverage over me.

>>26477868
You and me both nigga. I just hope more people will come to share this sentiment. Whenever I see these cucks IRL I get so disgusted by them. Hell I even called few of them out on their cuckoldry, they got pretty mad, but it was so worth it.
>>
I did for awhile, it wasn't a bad experience. We got together while she was newly pregnant, up till awhile after she had the baby.
>>
>>26477665
Here Anon, you're lesser than other human people who're entitled to have a good woman, have this used up whore nobody really wants
>>
>>26477915
This is true. I am shy, ugly male and yet I got hit on by a single mom with 3 kids and 2/10 short fat girl at the uni.

The only reason why I am still alone is because i refused to be a cuck.
>>
>>26477950

Gross. At least you didn't provide for Chad's love child afterwards.
>>
>>26477975

>implying 'used up whores' want us robots and cyborgs.
>>
File: 1436664601017.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1436664601017.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>26477887
Best case senario, the kid's a baby and you can maybe pretend that you don't hate everything he represents about you.

Worst case, it's a fucking kid who sees you as competition. No matter what you do, you'll never be his dad, even if his dad is the lowlife prick who left in the first place.

The worst part in any case is the probability that the dad is still involved.

A kid is a near guaranteed threat, since there is automatically another man in the equation, one who's already had her before. One who's the father of her kid.

Being the replacement daddy is like the ultimate cucking
>>
>>26477981
Yeah, and even got some freaky experiences with his kid.
>>
>>26477980
The normies get so mad about this though. They think that if you got dealt a shit hand(I mean inferior in things you can't control, not for example weight) then you should just accept their humiliation and poor treatment(see halo effect). And be happy about working hard for things that luckier people get easily and getting just scraps. The arrogance of normie-folk is out of limits.
>>
>>26478018
That's because they assume you're also aware of the fact that you're a lesser human being, and are okay with working hard for shittier rewards.

It's why some women are so blatant about talking about their relationships around orbiters they now like her.

They expect them to realize that they don't have a chance with her, while allowing them to throw their compliments at her.

If a guy is into you and he doesn't have a shot, let him know.
>>
>>26478098
Why should they ever expect me to be okay with this? It just blows my mind. How could you EVER expect that? Any normie here? I would really like to know, how can you expect me to accept being treated like shit and having to work extra hard because of things I couldn't change. But what's worse, how could you expect me not to hate you for forcing me into this?
>>
>>26477665
Its her punishment for dating Chad.
Its her punishment for being a whore.
Its her punishment for not having protected sex.

I have pretty low standards, to the point where this, drugs and actual retardation are the only instant turn always.

Its the fate they have chosen, who am I to intervene on their life choices? How badly they fucked up? After all, I dont even know my real dad.
>>
File: 1440424555954.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440424555954.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>26478117
>It just blows my mind. How could you EVER expect that
Because they expect you to follow what society dictates.

If you're born inferior, you either take the shit they allow you, or you get nothing. Those are our options.

The realest truth is that they don't give a fuck about what you do. Do or don't, they don't care.

If you do, they see you as someone who knows his place, and they pretend to respect you. If you don't, they mock you for being an outcast.

That's the game, anon; Chad always wins, no matter what you do. There is no winning move, because Chad wins whether you play the game or not.
>>
>>26478197
Well now I understand why mass shootings happen. Sure, it doesn't change anything in the long run, but what else can be done?
>>
>>26478197

But why do they enjoy out company as beta orbiters?
>>
>>26478197
Society is a joke anyways their opinion means nothing...they are nothing but shitty people for the most part and shitty people should be ignored.
>>
>>26477665
I find the prospect of fucking a pregnant woman kinda arousing, mostly because of the chance to cum all over some other mans child, but as soon and the demon offspring is born, I'd be out.
>>
>>26477665

I would't want to be another revolving door father figure in that poor child's life
>>
File: 1390936107232.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
1390936107232.png
40KB, 809x994px
Because they make for awful girlfriends
>>
File: 1437036290791.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437036290791.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>26478212
Because most women love attention, from anyone, and orbiters are easy attention.

All a woman has to do to earn the praise of an orbiter is to throw out a few half hearted compliments every few days, which is enough to inspire the hope in their naive brains. They can even be patronizing, because the orbiters are too fucking autistic to realize they're being played.

Again, it's a no win scenario because if you do nothing, nothing changes and if you call her out on her bullshit, she drops you for being a jealous asshole and has a dozen other hapless idiots to fawn over her.

It's an individual basis caste system: the Chads and Stacies get everything no matter what; the losers and betas get what's left for them in exchange for being successful, and the ugly or socially retarded idiots get nothing.

Do what you want, but know you're losing no matter what.

I wish I could delude myself into being a beta who can find nobility in being a cuck, because maybe I could be happy.

It's really shitty to be able to see past the curtain, knowing that you were fucked from day one.

I hate writing this shit out, because it sounds so typically robotic, but that's the only way I can see it.

Feel free to prove me wrong, society.
>>
File: download (88).jpg (29KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
download (88).jpg
29KB, 500x280px
Would you a Rita? You could be a lame version of Dexter.
>>
>>26477665
I'd only do it if she pretended that when I fucked her I was actually fucking her fetus and giving it a little fetus orgasm and when I came the fetus had to eat my semen to survive
>>
Not grooming the child. All you have to do is kill the mother and blame it on the scumbag dad and raise the little blighter as your perfect waifu
>>
>>26477760
>being a cuck is a meme
>>
I'm not good with kids
>>
>>26477980
Dating a 2/10 short fat girl doesn't make you a cuck though. It only makes you someone who doesn't have standards like me
>>
>>26477665

I mean, I'd fuck a single mom.

G/F? uhh fuck that
>>
I am dating a single mom. It's pretty great desu.
>>
Not because my standards are too high as you're implying, but because I know full well that such a woman would destroy my life with 99% certainty as single moms do. It's basically the same reason as why I don't fuck lepers or people with AIDS etc.
>>
>Globally, there are more women then men even considering China's one child policy that means Chinese couples prefer male children (and China has a huge population)
Let that sink in for a moment.
Wew.
>>
>>26477868
Funny you mention that, because I was going through the scenario of dating a single mom in my head, and as terrible as it sounds one of my first thoughts was

>well maybe if I like... killed the kid

Thanks evolution/child murdering ancestors
>>
>>26478316
Are you a muslim?

Original shit
>>
>>26477887
fuck that shit.also men without self respect would date single mothers.
>>
>>26480726
china will probably invent sex robots before anyone else
>>
>>26477911
Pregnant women are fucking hot. I've boned four of them.
>>
>>26477760
Sex and intimacy is a meme
>>
If you adopt children, does that make you a cuck?
>>
>>26477868

We aren't lions, Anon. We're primates.
>>
>>26477665

before she got pregnant she was just looking for good looks

now she's all money
>>
>>26485056

Nothing earth shattering there, captain obvious
>>
>>26479747
>what
Did you know the fetus lives in it's own urine while in the womb.

Try drinking yours sometime, it's great.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.