[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the black boy deserve it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1455431867457.jpg (131KB, 603x604px) Image search: [Google]
1455431867457.jpg
131KB, 603x604px
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/2/13/10983686/air-jordans-robbery-craigslist-arm-severed-brooklyn

>A 17-year-old Brooklyn teenager is missing an arm, and a 39-year-old man is facing attempted murder charges. This is the result of a horrific scene in New York on Friday that unfolded from a seemingly routine Craigslist transaction.

>The 39-year-old man known only as "Phil" is a regular buyer and seller of sneakers on Craigslist. He agreed to a sale with the teenager and the pair met in the middle of the day on a busy street. It's here that things went wrong. Climbing into Phil's SUV, it's reported that the 17-year-old pulled a gun on the man, took the sneakers and walked off.

>Rather than calling the police, Phil took things into his own hands. He did a quick u-turn and ran over the teenager attempting to walk away with the sneakers. The thief's arm was severed in the collision, but adrenaline caused him to run off, with one arm, before collapsing outside his house.

>The boy is in stable condition and doctors plan to reattach his arm, while Phil is facing charges.
>>
Hell yeah.

You don't just rob someone at gunpoint for a pair of sneakers and expect to get away with it.

Hang the nugget
>>
LMAO only niggers would rob someone for fucking shoes
>>
he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>>
If anything they should throw the fucking nog in jail.

I'm glad that fucker got his arm ripped off and that he'll probably never be able to probably jump fences and play ape ball.
>>
>>26475735
Fuck that litter nigger boy. Shit like this makes sharia law look good, cause at the end of the day the kid would probably die and the man would go about his life
>>
>>26475764
It's ridiculous the driver is up for attempted murder, yet the teen only a gun charge.

Little dindu nuffin tried to fuckin shoot the guy point blank but the gun jammed. I hope no major jail time comes for the driver.
>>
>>26475735
hmm. i have a hard time understanding other epoples poitn of view or reaction but for me ultimately this is attempted murder. now i'll go into how i feel if was selling my shoes on cl (i've sold a keyboard on htere gaming one high end). so in my transaction the dude wanted to go into my home to test the keyboard actually works i was like umm i can assure you it does but i don't feel comfortable going there (we met outside my apartment in daylight) he said 'okay i trust you' and bought it.

anyways if this dude robbed me for some shoes at gunpoint and ran off i'd just be ahppy i'm still alive nad not hurt. i would not try to retaliate and run him over which is in fact 'attempted murder'. i read about a pro gamer that sold a ps4 on there and was shot and killed over it. he's lucky this guy just took the sneaks and didn't kill him.
>>
File: 1455433415212.webm (2MB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1455433415212.webm
2MB, 640x426px
Here is the kids arm.
>>
>robbing someone at gunpoint for a pair of shoes
>running someone over for a pair of shoes
Anyone who defends either of them is retarded
>>
File: cuck.jpg (805KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
805KB, 2400x2400px
Only a brainwashed cuck would say he DIDN'T deserve it. Are you brainwashed, robots?
>>
>>26475800
how is it ridiculous he attempted to murder the guy. that's how the legal system works if you do a crime you get charged just like the guy arm robbed him if caught he'd be charged with armed robbery.

or if you found with possession of a drug even if the drug isn't yours it's still in your possession so it's a valid charge.
>>
File: 1434437986454.jpg (39KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1434437986454.jpg
39KB, 500x497px
>be American
>rip a 17 year old's arm off over a fucking pair of shoes
>>
>>26475851
Yeah I'm sure it was about the shoes, not the fuckin survival rage against someone just trying to kill you.
>>
>>26475821
You've never been in a high stress situation anon. You enter a flight or fight response and aren't 100% in control of what you're doing unless you have decades of training. He entered fight mode there is no reason this guy should be charged. I won't even get started on black people right now
>>
File: 1429484850508.jpg (87KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1429484850508.jpg
87KB, 500x353px
>>26475789
>Shit like this makes sharia law look good

Oy vey, shouldn't you be shitposting on >>>/pol/ ?

Here, I'll even attach a picture of hitler to grab your attention.
>>
>>26475866
>literally chimping out over a pair a shoes
Pathetic
>>
File: 1435625474148.png (824KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1435625474148.png
824KB, 1688x518px
>>26475866
>survival rage
>>
>>26475868
Dude ran over someone who posed no immediate threat to him. This isn't like the guy who ran over the bikers who were attacking him. There's no way you can claim self defense.
>>
>>26475870
/pol/ doesn't approve of Islam. Islam is a strict robot religion.

>72 virgins
>>
>>26475892
Hey, asshat. He didn't chimp out over a pair of shoes, he chimped out over some cunt almost killing him over a pair of shoes. Angry that this little shit would kill a person over a fucking pair of shoes he drove into him. It's understandable, little shits like that cunt don't deserve to be alive.
>>
>>26475892
That's like saying if I was armed with a gun, and some homeless guy stabbed me to steal 3$ in change, I shot him for 3$.

Its not about the object, it's about fight or flight.
>>
File: back to your containment board.jpg (112KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
back to your containment board.jpg
112KB, 523x600px
>>26475856
hello tuml- oh, I mean /pol/.
sorry, it's getting harder to tell the difference.
>>
>>26475919
>stabbed me
See how your dumb analogy doesn't apply to this situation?
>>
>>26475919
>it's about fight or flight.
yeah, accept in this case, the kid stabbed no one and was already in flight
>>
>>26475947
Not him but are you incapable of following logic?

It isn't about the object at hand, it's a retaliation for the attack. The object one attempted to steal or did steal is almost irrelevant. He didn't run him over to get his fucking shoes back, he ran him over because he almost shot the guy over a pair of shoes. That the little fucking turd thought so little of human life that he would be willing to kill over a pair of shoes. I'm angry that he lost his arm and not his fucking head in that crash. He clearly doesn't value life so he shouldn't have his.
>>
I'm empathetic towards the guy because I'd be fucking pissed if someone just tried to kill me too but at the same time it's still not right except for the justice boner.

The kid should definitely be tried for attempted murder though. No doubt about that.
>>
>>26475988
Why would the kid be charged for attempted murder? Armed robbery, sure, but he didn't attempt to kill the driver
>>
>>26475735
hed be 6 feet under in a carry state,
he should consider himself lucky
most places its legal to defend property with lethal force, even places with duty to retreat
>>
>>26476009
>most places its legal to defend property with lethal force
what shithole do you live in?
>>
>>26475921
I don't post in /pol/ and I don't have a tumblr account.

Can you actually argue against the info graph? You have to admit... something is fishy about Hollywoods agenda.
>>
LMFAO. One of the things that put a smile on my face and a gave me a warm feeling inside today.
>>
File: 1436929086950.jpg (178KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1436929086950.jpg
178KB, 491x713px
>>26476023
"cuck staff" was a dead giveaway mate
>>
>>26476038

Not him, but heaps of robots spew the cuck shit as well. That's not a clear way to spot a /pol/ poster.
>>
>>26476015
Minnesota
(where niggers still get to nig with impunity due to everyones scandinavian or french canadian ancestry)
>>
>>26476038
"cuck ball" was my favorite part
>>
>>26476061
I don't understand why the Viking descended put up with so much of this sub human shit. There are ways to make them leave, ya kno. Look to your viking ancestors for examples for once at least.
>>
>>26475866
That's what I feel too. Why are these people all, "whew I would've acted so calm and cool if some kid just pulled a gun on me"
>>
>>26476136
I've been robbed at gunpoint before. I didn't try to kill the guy afterwards. I filed a police report and got my stuff back like a civilized human being. The average person's thought isn't "kill" after getting robbed.
>>
>>26475735
Obviously. Yes . What scum
>>
>>26475735
I'd never attempt a business transaction with an urban youth, not worth the risk.
>>
File: 1432586988268.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1432586988268.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
The robber deserves life/death penalty.

But, what sort of fucking retard does a Craigslist meet in the middle of a fucking street? Go to a place that has a decent amount of cameras and people.
>>
>>26476121
yeah, you can say that all you want, until you're in jail because you dared to not be beaten in the street by niggers offended with your presence for being white on a public sidewalk
while a mass of protesters who had firebombed a police precinct are allowed disturb the peace
>>
>>26475735
>did he deserve it?

Yes.

He was a robber, who pointed a gun at someone, and may have killed him if he didn't cooperate.
>>
He's going to get addition years because it was a white on black crime. Yes he deserved to be disarmed, he was armed. Fuck someone that goes around threatening peoples lives over shoes, but you can't use a vehicle as a weapon intentionally and you can defend yourself when its not legally defense.
>>
>>26475735
I have to wonder how different the responses to this thread would be if the races were reversed.
>>
>>26475735
>doing business with niggers
what did he expect to happen
>>
>>26477148
they wouldnt be in english because that scenario would only take place in an alternate universe where niggers are somehow superior to anything and everything was upside down and the lorax was president of the united states or some other equally ridiculous shit
>>
Top kek, the pair of them deserve to rot in jail if they are willing to kill over a pair of sneakers
>>
>>26476000
pointing a loaded gun at someone for any reason should be attempted murder
>>
>Be rich white male
>attempt to murder impoverished black kid over a pair of fucking shoes

Any of you thjnk the kid deserved it need to get your heads checked, regardless of what he did the White guy should have reserved his anger and spared the poor kid
>>
>>26475860
this.
he possibly had all email addresses or phone numbers. he could literally sue the ass out of him.
He decided to ruin its own life instead facing charges of murder etc
>>
Well, they both tried to kill each other over a pair of shoes, so I'd say both of them deserve it for being complete fucking morons.
>>
>>26477364
>be human being
>have other human being brandish a weapon and threaten my life for material wealth
>the socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds of both individuals should be taken into account in regards to what is an appropriate response
Nah, fuck you.
>>
File: 1453952711294.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1453952711294.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>>26476015
>thinking defending yourself with lethal force means you live in a shithole
Holy fucking shit. You are really some fucking beta cuck aren't you.
>>
>>26475857
but the thief actually tried to murder the other guy first, but his gun jammed.
>>26475860
>be american
>try to shoot someone in the face over a couple of shoes, get mad when he retaliates
>>
When did stealing become such an accepted crime anyways?
>>
File: 1359874966732.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1359874966732.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>26475857
>the guy arm robbed him
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.