[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These chad fuckers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: T2hAg44.jpg (95KB, 554x623px) Image search: [Google]
T2hAg44.jpg
95KB, 554x623px
What the fuck is up with those handsome fit chad fucks who date bloated, wheezey balls of flesh who probably couldn't ascend a single flight of stairs without a granola bar break? Is this a fetish? Why are there so many of them?

Now I don't care for fatfucks, but when you pair them with a jock normie, what the fuck does it mean for the dating pool for the rest of us?

I'll tell you. These shewhales and the other planetoids caught in their orbit set their standards far above what they should naturally be, and they even have the fucking audacity to curl their lip at anything below pure perfection.

I would laugh at their futile objectives, if they were actually futile.

Even if the relationship ends there is another chiseled jawed model just waiting to step in. WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM??

Worst of all: if these woman, the absolute bottom of the barrel, have such astronomical standards in men, what chance do we have with anything above actual retards?

At least even alpha lions leave the scraps for the weaker ones. How about you play at or above your level, you fucking cowards?

Btw Happy Valentines Day.
>>
One man's trash is another man's treasure, anon.

You may think thicker women aren't attractive, but that doesn't mean that there aren't people who genuinely find thick women attractive. People have different preferences. It's not shooting the bottom of the barrel if a 280 lb girl is your idea of perfection.
>>
I guess it is a fetish. I'm pretty good looking, but my gf is a little bit of a fatty and I like it.

Your mistake is in thinking the bigger girls are inferior. I for one like them a lot more. They have tummies you can reach around and grab. They have big tits. They have a little fat under their chin you can nibble on. Overall a superior experience. I love fat pussy and I am not ashamed.
>>
>>26473506
The ones I am talking about aren't a little round around the edges, they are basically spherical.
>>
>tfw normies assume I have a fat girl fetish
>One guy even suggested I date a girl that looked like a fat version of me
>>
I knew some guys in college who were stereotypically chads. They played a game on weekends where they'd see who can fuck the most girls, measured by weight. They called it whaling.
>>
>>26473498

You mean men find different types of women attractive. Women are all attracted to the same type of man. If you aren't a Chad, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>26473591
Some lesbians find thick women attractive too, anon.
>>
File: 136344906397.jpg (97KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
136344906397.jpg
97KB, 631x800px
fet-ish
fediSH/
noun
noun: fetish; plural noun: fetishes

an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.
synonyms: juju, talisman, charm, amulet; More
totem, idol, image, effigy
"an African fetish"
a course of action to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment.
"he had a fetish for writing more opinions each year than any other justice"
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"
synonyms: fixation, obsession, compulsion, mania; weakness, fancy, fascination, fad;
informalthing, hang-up
"he developed a bodybuilding fetish"

>tfw I'm one of those chads
>>
>>26473435
I've never seen this happen. Most fatties I know always complain that they get fucked and chucked but no guy will stay with them.

I've never seen a chad with a landwhale chick as his gf
>>
File: 1453973571465.png (308KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1453973571465.png
308KB, 400x359px
>>26473531
spherical you say?
>>
>>26473435
This is rarer than AMWF. Pretty much both group involve fetishes or play and dump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.