[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your consciousness is just an evolutionary tool to keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>tfw your consciousness is just an evolutionary tool to keep your body and DNA alive and doesn't even necessarily mean anything, and everything the brain says about itself is created by the brain and is the result of the brain trying to trick itself into not using the body to commit suicide and end the transmission
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
iktf

Best thing to do is to delude ourselves into thinking we're tricking the brain by not giving a shit and enjoying life since we have the ability to experience so much.
>>
>>26472783
Does anyone have that Joe Rogan at the party you know feels guy in the corner picture.

That shit was funny
>>
>>26472807
I like the aesthetic beauty of your statement senpai
>>
that's why all of my dreams consist of the missing parts of my life, the dreams are just prepping me, conditioning me for what i don't have or for what might happen.
>>
>got a vasectomy at age 23
>my brain told me to get a vasectomy
>I entertain thoughts of suicide often
>my own brain wants me dead and my genes not passed on
>>
So consciousness is essentially a selfish ploy by a being that has no consciousness besides the one it creates for itself?
>>
>>26472858
no. the body is a vessel for consciousness. it's like Venom and Brock.
Brock (the body) is a random piece of shit who doesn't matter. the symbiote (consciousness) is what's rare and unique. but the symbiote still requires that body and they will require bodies until the end of time, that's what makes Brock important.
the affiliation, the duality means something, the two parts on their own are meaningless.
>>
>>26472783
>ending the transmission
Which implies that there's a teleological aspect of consciousness: to communicate.
>>
>>26472783
>your consciousness is just an evolutionary tool to keep your body and DNA alive
You should know that's bullshit already since >99% of living organisms have no consciousness.
>>
>>26472783
DUDE KETTLEBELLS
>>
>>26472783
this man looks so broken
>>
>>26473095
becuase fear is not a factor for him
>>
>>26473065
A bunch of organisms don't have wings either, but I'm pretty sure wings are just an evolutionary tool to aide in survival all the same
>>
Search for mark maron interview with the guy in OPs pick, he destroys the dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1440623022757.jpg (49KB, 960x574px) Image search: [Google]
1440623022757.jpg
49KB, 960x574px
>>26472783
Used to listen to his podcast before it became a meme. At the beginning he wasn't that crazy.

He was a robot, still is, but today he's far too Looney. If we go by chrischans downward spiral into madness his next step is going trap.
>>
>This thread is brought to you by MeUndies
>>
>>26473346
Grab your fuckin balls and salute the flag, cocksucka! Hit it, Lee
>>
File: 1455336106293.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1455336106293.png
262KB, 446x456px
But OP, you can't like not know that this isn't not false.

Because the universe is infinite and it like goes on forever man.

I do weed by the way

The universe goes on and on and you don't know what is out there and there could be like aliens and shit.

Weed should be legal.

Aliens are probably laughing at us and the government is bad because weed. And weed is weed psycdelics expand the mind bro.

Comedy is hard. Comedians have to get out there and work it.

Weed.

I am Joe Rogan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.