[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here have tough parents? >Slavic >Father is an officer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 229x220px
Who here have tough parents?

>Slavic
>Father is an officer in the army
>Used to beat me with a belt when i was younger, make me stand in the corner, or use the wooden spoon / his leg, fuck even my mother did too
>21 now
>He makes me call my mother when I'm at lunch break at work to ask how she is and what shes doing
>Makes me clean my dishes straight after dinner, breakfast etc..
>Inspects my room every few days to make sure it's up to his standards
>Literally
>Have to mop, clean the dust, make the bed, fix my clothes.
>Iron them
>Have to wash my own clothes
>Have to fix the couches, clean the toilets and showers
>Pay my share of the bills
>Only allowed to have 3 minute shower once a day
>Not allowed to skip one shower day, or even brushing my teeth
>Makes me work out with him and do cardio
>Not allowed to wear cologne in the house, only homosexual stuff are allowed when i have my own place.
>Wanted me to be an army guy when i was younger, that was until i decided to drop out of school when he was deployed.

Think hes doing it out of spite.
>>
>>26472679
He want to stick his stinky dinky in your ah ah ah
>>
one day you'll thank him for preventing you from being a dirty little faggot
>>
i wish my parents made me clean up after myself
>>
>>26473069
this
I was spoiled, and it's much worse
>>
>>26472679
Lmao he sounds like a tool witj that 3 minute shower and no cologne i could prolly beat his silly ass
>>
>>26473089
Honestly mine were pretty anal about cleaning up everywhere but my room.

My apartment is now always fucking spotless, my bedroom is always filthy. Funny how that happens I guess.
>>
If you have to do all the chores but still pay your part of the bills then why don't you simply move out?
>>
>>26472679
Take a hint.

He wants you to move out.
>>
Wow you literally have an Alpha-male father figure in your life teaching you how not to be a pathetic fucking loser and you're complaining about it?

You should thank him, then move out and get your life together to show him that his handwork and dedication paid off instead of raising a failure NEET such as yourself.
>>
>>26472679
Hey, anon. /armyfag/ here. My pops was also in the army, and was also an Officer. The only reason why they do this kind of shit is because they feel like they've somehow dropped their huevos after being deployed. When I came back, I never felt an urge to do that kind of shit, but I remember I had to stay with my parents for a little and my dad tried to talk down to me, so I snapped and told him to learn his place, that just because someone goes through a traumatic experience, doesn't mean they have the right to shit on others, no matter what.

Your dad isn't tough, or strict, he's a pussy. Trust me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.