[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever stop being lazy? If yes,how are you guys doing it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Ijustwanttodreamon.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Ijustwanttodreamon.png
80KB, 500x421px
Do you guys ever stop being lazy?
If yes,how are you guys doing it?
>>
meth all day
>>
There is no cure, only successively greater concessions can be made against the true nature of intelligence - laziness
>>
>>26472415
did you read that off a picture of a guy in a duster and a fedora?
>>
>>26472262
adderall, get a prescription if you have the money
>>
>>26472307
I'm actually seriously considering this.
>>
>>26472791
adderall is legal tho
>>
>>26472844
I told my psychiatrist that I smoked weed and now no one will prescribe it because they think I'm a dangerous druggie.
>>
>>26472262
I create a schedule on my calender and then follow it to the letter. If I don't follow it, I punch myself in the face at the end of the day. It's surprisingly effective.
>>
>>26473016
my psychiatrist doesnt care that I smoke. and I live in the southern US.
>>
I want to try cocaine
any tips?
>>
>>26473139
if you do like just a line you probable wont notice it at first. its nice tho
>>
>>26472262
I reward myself with something enjoyable afterwards if I have to force myself to do something healthy or productive. It's surprisingly effective.
>>
>>26473139
Killing yourself usually helps.
>>
>>26472262
I don't wanna say it cause it's so cliche but at some point of my day I just get the thought that forces me to move, it just tells me to do whatever needs to be done. I dunno anon my subconscious is pretty nice when it comes to that.
>>
>>26472262
I yell at myself in my head to do something.
>>
Eventually the stress of being on the verge of failure gets me to start working
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.