[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how's that Valentine's Day depression going /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: happy valentines day.gif (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy valentines day.gif
21KB, 400x300px
So how's that Valentine's Day depression going /r9k/?
>>
have a qtp2t gf that hate valentines so watched wes anderson movies after getting drunk at her valentines day formal and having loud sex. damn i really like my life right now. Thanks /fit/ :)
>>
>first year out of mom's house
>first valentine's day with a gf
>mom decides to make lasagna and insists that I invite gf to come eat lasagna (after all, GRANDMA will be there!!)
>>
who gives a shit? fuck

you robots bitch that everyone makes a big deal out of it whilst you do exactly the same.
>>
>>26472180
bought some dounts, spent the evening browsing /a/, will play some vidya later
couldn't drown my sorrows in alcohol cause i'm currently stuck at my parents
>>
I don't even know when Valentine's Day is. Is it today? I know it's mid February
>>
Fembot here, my qt bf is taking me to a Brazilian steakhouse. :)
>>
>>26472180
My depression has turned to hate. Hoping to turn it into apathy soon.
>>
File: 1453684926293.png (60KB, 444x324px) Image search: [Google]
1453684926293.png
60KB, 444x324px
>be 20 khv
>parents more and more asking me about girls, are obviously concerned by the fact that I have never had any interaction with a woman outside of talking to them
>mom is trying desperately to hook me up with this girl who is her friend's daughter
>keeps telling me that she tells her about me and wants me to ask her out
>do absolutely nothing because social anxiety
>>
I don't care about Valentine's day because I'm not a retarded faggot. You faggots don't have a gf period so I don't see why a corporate made holiday is different from the rest of the year.
>>
>>26472180
Passed the state of depression.
I'm just bored.
>>
File: 1438566488418.jpg (12KB, 246x285px) Image search: [Google]
1438566488418.jpg
12KB, 246x285px
Why do you guys care so much, seriously. Have some fucking self control.
>>
>>26473256
if this is not bait i'm gonna find your IP, fly to your house, and kill you.
>>
>>26472180
>exgf posts a pic of her and her horse saying " my only valentine"
i would be laughing if i wasnt consuming all this alcohol and wallowing in depression
>>
Well I finally accepted the fact that I am bi so now I have a super hot bf :D
>>
File: 1455425751952.gif (2MB, 271x303px) Image search: [Google]
1455425751952.gif
2MB, 271x303px
Valentine's anxiety for me.

I just sent my aspie oneitis an acoustic cover of I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles. She's a superfan

I'm expecting she'll reply in exactly an hour from now, as that's when she's going to wake up. So until then, HMMMMM
/blog
>>
>>26472180
To distract myself from all this Valentine's Day shite I tried three new things:
>a faggy pinneapple coctel at a bar
>a blueberry jam donut
>anal sex
none of them were any good
I dread the thought of shitting
>>
>>26473712
That was some good music to burn to.
>>
>>26473712
Well fuck me no reply. Goodbye lads
>>
>>26474729
Never mind that, it arrived. Feeling 97% better now. Excuse me for sharing boring updates, I have no one else to tell. I'll just go fuck off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.