[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only friend was fucking Valedictorian and is currently attending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (347KB, 1242x2033px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347KB, 1242x2033px
>only friend was fucking Valedictorian and is currently attending Uni with her bf and has friends
>I'm a 5'3" KV with zero friends other than her and she always pulls the "just be yourself :^)" bullshit
This is so fucking annoying, why can't I just tell her my Knock Knock Jokes in peace?
>>
she's politely telling you that she doesn't care and wants you to stop whining to her
>>
>>26471765
why do you still talk to her then

oh right it's because you're a thirstmaster beta cuck who craves attention but can only get it through self degradation, just like a fuckin girl
>>
>>26471793
I didn't even bring it up, I'm just trying to enjoy myself while playing Majora's Mask and she's being a normalfag.
>>
Holy fuck you're depressing and needy. Stop being so pathetic
>>
>>26471765
Please tell me, realistically, what you expect her to tell you in this scenario.
>>
My only friend tells me to just approach random women and accept that 98% will be rejections but it's ok because I'll still be in the same spot I was before with no number.

That sounds fairly exhausting though.
>>
>>26471765
>Dude, just be yourself by being what other people want :0)
>>
>>26471765
don't worry, you won't be friends for long
>>
>>26471765
>that last line

JESUS CHRIST OP

just take her normie bait and stop complaining. I do it all the time to the normie "friends" i rarely talk to. They know my lifestyle and say I should do NORMIE things but I just say "sure I'll give it a try, or I'm working on it"

THEY LITERALLY do not give a fuck about you. stop complaining as if they will help you in anyway.

Its just courtesy to say those things, going that far is... meaningless.
>>
She's vaguely saying you need to grow your personality. Be a more interesting person before you give up on women all together.
>>
File: triggered.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>26471936
>people say you should be yourself and never change just to get pussy
>grow a personality, become more interesting
WHICH ONE IS IT
>>
>>26471990
the latter one is what they mean
it's the best you could do if you're looking for genuine relationships, being rich just means your "significant" other will always be an actor, saying the right things at the right times
>>
File: 1450051919812.jpg (51KB, 450x539px) Image search: [Google]
1450051919812.jpg
51KB, 450x539px
>>26471765
A FEMALE GIVING YOU THE TIME OF DAY TO ACTUALLY TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE UNGRATEFUL PEICE OF SHIT. MOST OF THE ROBOTS HERE DON'T EVEN GET THAT FUCK OFF
>>
I'm gonna hijack this thread because I have to ask: why does it seem to many women are incapable of holding a conversation? (Unlike the grill in the OP)

>be 5'4
>match up with some grill on tinder
>oh shit.jpg
>right off the bat she asks me my height
>heart sinks, but whatever
>tell her my actual height
>tells me she "doesn't mind short guys" and that she's 6'0
>I think she gives me a shit test
>tells me I should wear her heels because it'd make me taller
>laugh it off
>we're talking a bit, but I'm carrying most of the conversation
>most of her responses are "yeah", "ok", and "lol"
>getting kinda pissed because idk if she's fucking with me, isn't interested or whatever
>mentions that she thinks "I'm appealing"
>also mentions she's single
>other than this most of the responses are the same one word replies
>getting pissed and feel like I'm wasting my time
>tell her it was nice talking to her and unmatch her
Did I fuck up? I feel like I did big time, but at the same time I felt like I was wasting my time.
>>
There is no hope for any of us. It doesn't matter how many times you try. You will always fail. Girls are like dogs when it comes to sniffing out autism in men, and nothing makes a pussy drier than a KHV 20 something autistic male. They will drop you like a sack of shit the second they realize you are not normal.
>>
a good start in the right direction for you would be to stop fighting what she's telling you because she's right. admitting defeat for your entire life is unacceptable, you should at least be trying to your last breath.
>>
>>26472247
Their entire life they're treated like princesses and never have to be responsible for anything. They literally don't have to be good at anything to be loved, and it comes out in the shallowest interest in anything that doesn't get other people to do more shit for them.
>>
>>26471765
canada?
das
ggd
>>
>>26472247

You're a bit retarded desu.

She basically said "I'm interested, now ask me to do something". You used your insecurities to see it as her leading you on or teasing you or not being interested. Fuck's sake, man.

Just stop being a faggot. That's the advice that most of you lot need, stop being a goddamn faggot. Ask the girl out, and don't do it in a cringey way. Ask her to go somewhere or do something that you can actually do without fucking up. And if you can't do anything, take the goddamn chance. You don't lose shit.
>>
>>26472457

So basically your advice is "just do it."

Brilliant. You should get that trademarked.
>>
>>26472457
I thought girls usually wanted guys to ask them out though. I thought it was weird how she'd mention she's single right out of the blue too.
>>
>>26471765
Just say "you have a point" and move on. Stop making everything about how much you suck.

Also, 5'3 is cute tier. At least you aren't just short, you are specially short. I know a guy who is 5'0 and gets laid because he has great style. He's also pretty good looking in general though.
>>
>>26471765
dude, you're the only one who can do anything about your situation
grow up and accept your reality
either accept wizardry/robotry or start compensating for it right now
>>
>>26472457
dating in this century is a little stupid
paying for her shit? nah
call her for netflix and chill or just a get together
>>
>>26472457
Jesus Christ, at least admit that vaguery is confusing to those that aren't used it. You forget that people here don't know tells and people masking themselves in vaguery can lead to others being wary.
>>
>>26472247

>be 5'3 or 5'4 socially retarded autist
>match up with girl on tinder
>actually replies first
>a week later after of conversation I ask her if she wants to meet up in real life
>told her exactly this "And... I'm 5'3 or 4. I didn't want to say it in the beginning because people fail to see the real me. ;_;"
>She replies "Lol I'm 5'2"

I fucked up so many times on her and she still wants me, I'm genuinely surprised.
>>
>>26472784
desu senpai. i think a good amount of girls are okay with someone a long as they are taller. even an inch
>>
>>26472846

The thing is that I look extremely young. I get IDed everywhere and I have a youthful aura.
>>
>>26472874
>IDed everywhere
Define everywhere
>>
>>26471765
nigga this shits been posted on reddit and here like 20 times
make up some new shit
>>
>>26472874
iktf
>be 24
>walk into the gas station
>check out with beer and get carded
>paki cashier says "WHY YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE FIFTEEN?" and is obviously reluctant to let me buy it
>>
>>26471765
J K Rowling has always been a loser.

Who are the three people referenced in the first message?
>>
>>26472874
i think thats a plus. if you loook young exploit it and be a qt femboy.
>>
>>26472923

I don't mean literal IDing just people mistaking me as someone younger

>walking around in college
>someone taps me on the shoulder
>"your university orientation high school group is there"

>on a cruise
>in this 18+ comedy club
>get two different people ask me for ID

>applied to high school the first day
>got told that the middle school registration is in the next building

>on tinder
>girl matched me and demanded I told her my real age cause she doesn't want statutory rape and didn't believe my real age

I got plenty more happening to me every month or so. Memory is shit.
>>
File: 1297354648181.jpg (68KB, 668x704px) Image search: [Google]
1297354648181.jpg
68KB, 668x704px
>>26472247
YOU'RE LITERALLY RETARDED
It's ok, because I feel like I am too as I have fucked up my own share of potential relationships

But never "Had a chance with a 6'0 girl" fucked up
I'd painfully drag myself through self-doubt and suspicion just to maintain the illusion that I had a chance.

Find a way to get her back, and just ask her to meet up. She might just say yes. Or no and put your mind at rest.
>>
Whining dudes is the biggest turn off ever to roasties.
>>
>>26472874
>>26473005
When I was 21-22 a guy thought I was 15.

I got carded going to see Tarantino's latest interracial cuckold movie the other day and I'm 26 this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1242x1996px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1242x1996px
>>26473019
Pic related. I was trying to tell her that anyone who left a fucking legacy isn't quite the same as a robot.
>>
>>26471765
holy fuck you are like one of my old neighborhood friend. constantly crying and complaining about your genetics. stfu and deal with or just kill yourself. no one cares about your pathetic excuses.
>>
>>26473087
jesus she sounds like such a pretentious slut
>>
>>26473087
I wish I was better educated, and knew any of the people she named.
>>
>>26473087
why are you so desperate to not be better?
>>
>>26473118
henry throeau was a robot. look up his stuff. he literally went to the forest and stayed there for years alone.
>>
>>26473087
so what is the point to this OP?
>>
>>26471765
Well I was a valedictorian for my small school and I have no one at all now. They voted me there because they thought I was a good guy, yet no one really talks to me anymore. The false hope that I could have/make friends mang, it hurts. Why did they give me this title? To mock me? To make me fall harder? I don't get normies, why try to give me a normie title? Be yourself.... I've had the same convos as well anon, but she seems to be trying harder than the people I've complained my feels too. Try not to lose a good friend if she is one, I wish I had real friends
>>
>JK Rowling
>Mark Schulz
>Walt Disney
>Abraham Lincoln
>Thomas Edison

>losers

She seems to be confusing a loser with a person who is not successful or is unpopular.

If any of those people were actually losers, they'd have never accomplished what they did.
Losers have no talents, no redeeming features.
>>
>>26471765

Rowling wasn't a loser. She just wasn't a hugely successful author... until she became one. She worked at an office helping to find shelter for refugees. She was a normal person, working a normal job, while she wrote a series of children's books that she got published to become fabulously wealthy and famous.

Similarly, Lincoln and Edison weren't losers either. They just weren't famous, until they became famous for doing the things for which they were known.

Your friend is an idiot.

However, not nearly as big an idiot as you are for continuing to act like a dope. What do you want her to say? "Yeah, you're right. Kill yourself." That's the only advice you are leaving. You are a loser she is just too polite to say it. Unless you want her to say it, and damage your friendship, stop trying to force her to say it.

You act like a fucking girl.
>>
>>26473118
>Siddartha Gautama is THE Buddha, buddy
>>
>>26472874
Grow facial hair it makes you look older.
>>
>>26473318

Unfortunately I have been blessed with very thin facial hair and as of now, my jawline facial hair is very patchy.
>>
>>26473087

I like her, she actually carries a conversation and takes the effort to reply to you with more than one word.

Don't fuck this up OP. You have ONE true friend who is willing to put up with your edgy bullshit on a weekend night.

I don't know how you can go about making it work, but what you're doing now definitely isn't anyone would put up with for very long unless they sincerely cared about you. Tell her you appreciate her, do enough to at least pretend you're putting effort into bettering your self-esteem.
>>
>>26473818
This is excellent advice. Don't screw this up so that you can wallow in self-pity, OP. Be a good friend and accept that it's going to be that and nothing more. Having a solid friendship is a wonderful thing.
>>
File: 1434688702982.jpg (10KB, 268x222px) Image search: [Google]
1434688702982.jpg
10KB, 268x222px
>>26473087
This is pathetic, you sound annoying as shit to talk to. Her patience is gonna run out real soon. I bet you tell her every now and then how you have 'feelings' for her and she's just 'lol'.
>>
>>26471765
She's being supportive and encouraging and you're being decidedly a failure who won't even try. I feel sorry for her. Her good nature is wasted on a black hole of empathy and self-pity like you. Maybe go out and meet people? Volunteer? Donate blood? Do some good with your life? Find a way to help others? It sounds crazy, but it's a powerful way to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>26471765
She is telling you to be a solitary patrician, seems pretty og to me. That's what I want to be, and I'm 6 2 and good with people. People aren't all that man, they just want entertainment and support, their bums for the most part. Making art and being happy alone are the highest pursuits. It took me becoming successful with people to drop out of society on my own terms and realize that.
>>
>>26473947
She's been my only friend for over a year. She is very precious to me, but can't she just accept that I suck?
>>
>>26472247
this is the same problem oneitisfags have all the time. stop going over what could have been and instead burn it and walk away. and try again somewhere else. there are literally 4 billion women out there.
>>
>>26474909
Stop complaining to her. Honestly, I've interacted with girls and guys alike and you are very lucky she's still actually actively talking to you and trying to make you feel better, especially if you've known each other for a while.

Even my gf can't do better than hold one-word conversations over text.

Don't screw this up. You don't have to be in a relationship with her but at least try to maintain this positive relationship, and stop feeling fucking sorry for yourself.
>>
File: the cringe.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
the cringe.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>26471765
Man what a bitch being a supportive friend. You should cut her off and get into drugs you fucking faggot.
>>
>>26473087
>Thoreau
>Hermitage
I wish my mom still did my laundry.
>>
File: Capturetfw.jpg (56KB, 663x457px) Image search: [Google]
Capturetfw.jpg
56KB, 663x457px
What does it mean robots?

>he doesn't have a qt virgin russian internet gf
>>
>>26475278
Careful there, buddy. You might bring about another qtp2t Filipina gf poster in me.
>>
>>26471765
If it makes you feel better the valedictorian of my class went to college, got picked up by an older man who hooked on drugs and now comes to my pawn shop to sell stuff and live in a shack.
>>
What high school did you go to/where do you live? I may know you
>>
>>26471765
Jesus wtf.

> that last line

do you even wonder
>>
>>26475278
How long have you been speaking?
>>
WHO GIVES A FUCK, AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE CYCLE THAT YOU'RE ALREADY CAUGHT IN? JERK OFF AGAIN IF YOU NEED TO, BUT THIS IS POINT.LESS.
>>
>>26472247
I do this too.

I go on tinder, match with a girl and just try to have a conversation with them, 99% of them aren't used to this and are just there to have sleazy guys spit retarded pick up lines at them and eventually convince them to fuck.

I've only ever had 1 proper conversation with someone off tinder and then when i did ask them out they avoided the question, so i asked to talk on facebook, and they immediately declined and changed the subject. so i came to the conclusion it was another fucking robot pretending to be a girl so they could have conversations with people.

tinder isn't for talking, its for chads with retarded pickup lines and women for self validation with their matches.
>>
>>26476243
It's an app meant to masturbate your ego, male or female. Waste of time.
>>
>>26476134
Well who do you think I am?
>>
>>26473209
i think her point is success aint define by popularity
>>
>>26476321
i didnt know her name but i went to high school with this midget girl and also a girl who was valedictorian who went to uni with her bf
>>
>>26471793
>Pretty much this

Your problems are your own, not your friends and family.

Sort them yourself, if you can't sort them get professional help. Whining to people for attention won't solve anything
>>
I have a hard time believing the conversation in the OP is genuine. I've known only one girl in my entire life that talks like this, and she would have given up on someone so self-deprecating long before this point in the conversation.

If it is genuine, then you have to get yourself together, OP. You are a vacuum of energy and she is likely to abandon you soon. She is showing remarkable patience and sympathy towards you.
>>
>>26476381
Thanks for being specific.
>>
>>26471765
Why in the fuck do you degrade yourself? People will never, listen to me, ever respond in agreement and sympathy to that. You could be the hunchback of Note Fucking Dame and people won't hate you for being ugly, they will hate you for whining to them about being ugly. Essentially you make yourself a background character in your own damn life. No one will respect that not one fucking bit. Bud you have a girl here that had the gall to even still talk to you after that beta shit. Which a: Means she knows you're a cuck who never learned this on your own, or b: she actualy gives a rats ass about you and is putting in an investment in hope you could turn out to be a normal human bean. Bud stop this girl shit you are on right now, this is not how men act.
>>
>>26476214
3 years at least 4 at most
>>
This board has turned into such a fucking shithole, since when the hell were robots not allowed to vent without hearing all this tired "MUH MAN UP" garbage?
>>
>>26473087

She sounds like a massively pretentious twat. You mean "self-imposed", right, thick cunt? Because you can't "inflict" a religious retreat on someone.

It's always women who fucking harp on with all that "hurr durr truth is relative" shit as well, little wonder since it validates their world view and reinforces their ego
>>
Rants don't solve problems, if you can't take criticism constructively just kill yourself and make it look like an accident.
>>
>>26476776
>>26476881

That's for you old boy
>>
>>26476908

I'm not the OP idiot
>>
File: peepiscontent.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
peepiscontent.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>26476856
I like you anon

Keep talking about women, this is actually very intriguing
>>
She's right, you know.

You /r9k/ autists share the same character trait of the people you claim to hate most: collectivism.

You feel you are owed something by the collective society for your own failure, that people should be forced to associate with you even though you have done nothing to deserve such.

They shouldn't think of their own wants, you say, they should think of my own! They should sacrifice their own happiness to ensure mine! You are parasites.

No respects or happiness are the faults of other people- they are your own misgivings. They always have been, and they always will be.
>>
>>26476774
Why haven't you met?
>>
>>26477069
Fuck off, no we don't expect anything. We know we're society's failures. Just because we know we deserve nothing doesn't mean we aren't allowed to get angry about it. Fuck you, go stick a rotten severed donkey cock so far into your eye you lobotomize yourself
>>
>>26477142
She is very far away Anon and I was a NEET when we met online, I plan to visit this year tho
>>
>>26471821
I have encountered a similar issue .
>hey anon , stop being a sperg , just try and ask a girl out , lower your standards , try to get someone you can relate to
>find a 4.5/10 girl whit quite a few interests in common
>of course she shoots me down hard , only a lobotomite would go out with me
>few weeks later , friend fucks up his relationship hard by trying to be alfa and failing , tries to hook up whit a grill after breaking uo with a long term gf , now both of them hate his guts
>make a joke about it
>"Look who's talking , you couldn't even pick up the only ugly chick that talks to you"

Words can hurt . I may have chosen the wrong person to be my only friend .
>>
File: stoicsilence.png (80KB, 1233x336px) Image search: [Google]
stoicsilence.png
80KB, 1233x336px
>>26477069
Actually I live my life in the belief I reap what I sow, considering I don't do much sowing I rarely reap the benefits/detriments of said reaping

You don't have to generalize everyone you know, some of us are decent humans

>They shouldn't think of their own wants, you say, they should think of my own! They should sacrifice their own happiness to ensure mine! You are parasites.

I've grown quite fond of life in mediocrity and I feel like it suits me well, I don't think I really need anyone to give me "emotional support" because I just don't feel emotions the same way

After you are deprived of something for a period of time you stop remembering why you need and I feel this applies to many robots here

pic related, I hardly speak to anyone anymore

I makes me physically exhausted and I don't feel like mindless everyday banter is even remotely necessary
>>
>>26473144
No he didn't, he lived 5 minutes away from his moms house and she still did his laundry while he was 'roughing it' in the woods.

He's definitely a mommas boy robot though, never grew up or got married and talked up how great independence was.
>>
>>26476370
I'm pretty sure abraham lincoln was well liked.
>>
>>26471813
You're full of shit, she didn't bring it up out of nowhere.
btw get the fuck out of here normie
>>
>>26472247
>being polite on tinder

lol you are a worthless faggot
tinder is for sluts to get some badboi dick
>>
>>26475278
How did you do it anon
Share your wisdom with us please
>>
>>26472457
>She basically said "I'm interested, now ask me to do something".

did this sentence trigger anyone else?

its such a shitty mindest if youre a girl and you think like that
>>
>>26477668
Get them young and foolish, I was like 17 and she was 14-15 when we started talking
Be mean (tease her about stupid shit) to a degree
Balance mean with nice

Honestly I think I just lucked out hard, met her on omegle, she was one of those foreign people trying to learn English. Got really lucky because she was kinda bullied and stuff in school too and only had 1 friend.

She'd just talk and I'd listen and sometimes ask her lewd shit when I was horny, she'd never break and answer me until recently tho, took 4 years but she now lies about lewd stuff when I ask then when I'm sleeping she PMs how she really felt.

Gonna blogshit now
Honestly I want to marry her but I live with my parents, it'll cost $1200 to stay there for a month but $3200 to actually fly there and back, I have that money + I think enough to enjoy myself while there, mostly because Russian Ruble is in the bin atm

What I'm worried about is:
>Flying there
I've never flown alone
>Booking a room for a month
What if I fuck up while there and want to leave early?
>Weather
I live in Australia and don't really have winter clothing
>Meeting her parents
Her dads ex-army and watered Chechens + neither of them speak English

I'm also honestly really scared, I don't have a real job so my income is weak yet I still earn more than her mother. I can't share anything with my family because ">Internet gf"
>>
>>26471765
I was high school valedictorian. It means nothing if the rest of your life has always been shitty. I currently have two friends I text. I'm a hikkimori after dropping out. It wasn't your standard burn-out; I've just never enjoyed life.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.