[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people always turn me into the butt of the joke when around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 496x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 496x375px
Why do people always turn me into the butt of the joke when around multiple people and groups?

Why do normies do this just to make themselves look better/me look shittier?

This is probably the biggest reason as to why I issolate myself socially, how normies will make me look shit in a humorous way, just to place me on a lower pedestal for their own gain.
>>
>>26471730
Iktf robro

It's honestly because they don't have anything else to talk about and you're an easy way for them to have something in common and have demselves a giggle m8

It's a pretty shitty thing to do to a person to be honest
>>
>>26471730
It's a shitty thing to do but people feel the need to elevate themselves in social situations and they will go for the weakest and easiest target. I'm guessing you never come back with any insults or anything?
>>
>>26471730

Some people wind up in that spot. It's usually people who let themselves get walked on.

The sensible thing to do is fire shots back at them. Laugh, play along, say something about fucking their mom.
>>
File: 1437084901052.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1437084901052.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>26471730

>"Anon, why are you so quiet? Why don't you go out with us more?"
>>
>>26471935
I never do. I never feel the need.
>>
>>26471973
Whether you don't feel the need or can't think of comebacks is inconsequential. If you make yourself an easy target, people will take advantage. I know the feeling and it's happened to me in the past. Doesn't happen any more but I don't know what accounts for that honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x269px
>>26471910
I used to be unable to pronounce my R's well and literally everday I'd get bombarded by classmates to say words that began with R sounds, just so they could laugh at me. Felt like shit everytime they did this.
>>
File: unnamed.png (70KB, 297x495px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
70KB, 297x495px
>>26472047
Cebolinha
>>
you'd do it too if you were them.
>>
File: lel.png (1MB, 635x340px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
1MB, 635x340px
>tfw fat but nothing else wrong with me
literally cant be bullied
thanks sjw
>>
>>26471730
I do pretty much the same thing to others when I'm in a social situation. Except in this case I'm the loser and they're the normies. I do it because it's the only way I know to carry a conversation.
>>
It's banter man the best defense is to deflect onto someone else. Talking shit is also how men bond so...
>>
I know this feel. It's only now stopped that I act pissed off everywhere I go instead of being my happy cherry self. In reality my real self is care free not giving a shit which people noticed and I let them use me as punching bag. But ever since I put on the pissed off 24/7 act people never give me shit anymore.

What I've realised is that most people are miserable on the inside and if you are always happy they will get annoyed at you and try to bring you down to their level by shitting on you. Acting pissed off all the time makes people feel like I'm more real or something maybe.
>>
>>26472306
Also lifting helped a lot I think.
>>
It's social cannibalism, happens all the time. >>26471948
This anon says truth but if you're like me, you really don't give a fuck. So what I started doing is seeing my friendships as scorched-earth tactics. Many times I put myself on that position even harder, just to see them crawl around trying to eat the food I'm throwing at them.
>>
>>26472285
But what I'm saying is normalfags do it on the purpose of making themselves look better. I can take jokes and banter.
>>
>>26472285
True but when you don't have the bantz to respond back you just kinda shrug and the abuse just continues.

I never had it too bad to be honest, it was only from time to time and nothing too malicious for the most part. It coulda been a lot worse
>>
>>26472208
vai pla puta que te paliu
>>
I do that to a coworker but its because hes a fucking asshole. Hes autist as fuck, he trusts me because i get him but hes also just a shitty person and he deserves it. He tries to put himself above everyone, he thinks hes smart and alpha about it but HeS just pathetic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.