[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no ultra slutty gf >she will never give you road head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (106KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
106KB, 650x650px
>tfw no ultra slutty gf
>she will never give you road head while you make your third wheel friend sit in the back and watch
>you will never pour olive oil in her anus then go to town
>she will never straddle another mans face as your cream pie leaks out of her
>you will never gag and tie one of her sorority sisters to a bed and take turns fingering her
>she will never blow you in a dirty nightclub bathroom then make out with a tryhard manlet who is flirting with her and spit your cum down his throat
>you will never reach the mile high club with her in your seat instead of the bathroom as she screams out a fake orgasm

Why live?
>>
STOP ANON, IM ON NOFAP
>>
>tfw girlfriend just forced me to help her buttchug a half a bottle of merlot

It was a strange feel
>>
>>26471548
STAY STRONG BROTHER

Just imagine the loads you will put into real pussy you will get when nofap turn you into a confident man.
>>
>>26471794
Hope you get killed painfully normie
>>
>>26471794

she's gonna die of alcohol poisoning
>>
>>26471812
I'm a month of two away from suicide, no worries lad

>>26471873
"Just" meaning a couple days ago. She's fine. I overexaggerated the amount a bit.
>>
>>26471922

is she into much enema play? have you eaten whipped cream out of her ass yet?
>>
>>26471937
Get out white knight enabler
>>
>>26471528
a lot of these fantasies involve your cum entering another mans body
>>
>>26471812
>>you will never pour olive oil in her anus then go to town

damn, never knew i wanted to do this
>>
>>26471993

thas cause faggot...

i thought this was pretty obvious by now?
>>
>>26471528
>fake orgasm

Youve never had sex with me then anon
>>
>>26471528
There's a weird cuck fetishism in this post. Go back to /b/ you gigantic faggot. I"m sure you want another man's semen in your mouth.
>>
>>26472038
Why did you forget to put an apostrophe slut?
>>
>>26472038
Go on (originally)...
>>
>>26471993
>>26472015
>>26472076
There is nothing gay about these. It's only homosexual for the other guy because he is ingesting your cum. You aren't in direct contact with the other guy.
>>
>>26471806
yeah, r-right :'(
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.