[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine Confession

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2yv5o5t[1].jpg (278KB, 1599x992px) Image search: [Google]
2yv5o5t[1].jpg
278KB, 1599x992px
Hey /r9k/,

I'm planning on confessing tomorrow to a girl I have a crush on down the hall. I've already bought a box of chocolates for her, but I'm nervous as fuck and I have no idea how to do it.

Any advice on how to confess to her?

Oh, and I also bought a single red rose, if you guys thought that would be better than a box of chocolates. Or I could give her both.
>>
Both.

Dont confess you're creepy interest in her like a pleb beta, just ask her on a date and see where it goes. Save the goodies for when you actually go out.
>>
>box of chocolates
>single red rose
>confess

top kek
this will go bad
>>
whatever you do, post outcome
>>
tell her she's a special person, blush and walk away.

she'll get the hint for sure
>>
Tell someone to film everything, then post it here for us to laugh at you.
>>
Don't fucking do it you autist
>>
>>26470127
REEEEEEEEEE THAT'S WHAT A NORMIE WOULD SAY
>>
>>26470127
This man. And plus when she sees the camera she'll know she's on record and won't be as willing to turn you down
>>
>>26470149
I am not a normie. I am a sad robot that wants to laugh at someone just a little, so my life is, just for a moment, happier and, if I die tomorrow, maybe, just maybe, I might think it was worth, because I laughed at the faggot on 4chan.
>>
>>26470220
...I will hug you friend. please do not be sad. I am sorry I called you a normie. :(
>>
>>26469896
just go for it man, you're not a huge coward like me who will probably never tell her anything about my feelings for her
>>
>>26470278
I feel like a huge coward. It's like, I don't know when to approach, what words to say, how to look, you know?
>>
File: 1452197316536.jpg (100KB, 415x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452197316536.jpg
100KB, 415x720px
>>26469896
I did that too. Except I also wrote her a poem and framed it.

I wrote my confession into a letter instead.

It didn't go so well. I later learned she burned everything and laughed while she did it.

Prepare for heart to get torn out if it doesn't go so well. Things like that only goes well in movies.
>>
Save your op post number and tell us what happens tomorrow
>>
File: 1455128605661.png (501KB, 589x655px) Image search: [Google]
1455128605661.png
501KB, 589x655px
>>26470925
>I later learned she burned everything and laughed while she did it.
wow that's fucking cruel

I'm sorry you had to suffer through that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.