[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots need to band together. Let's buy a cheap plot of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 123456543151.png (264KB, 539x350px) Image search: [Google]
123456543151.png
264KB, 539x350px
Robots need to band together. Let's buy a cheap plot of land in the desert and start our own private community. We'll use trailers and build tiny modular homes. We'll split utilities like Hughes Net.
>>
i'm not living in the fucking desert

north west or forget about it
>>
My suggestions.

-Decomissioned aircraft carrier we could rename "Lilypad"
-Pledge allegiance to bunker bro, in hopes of building an undergground civilization.
>>
>>26469307
it would literally turn into the worst survival horror experience of all time. Piss bottles and shit buckets every where. Wailing banshees in the background. Autistic zombies that would lunge at you the moment the see you... no thanks
>>
>>26469498
>>26469318
>airplane hanger
>aircraft carrier
>trailer park
The location isn't the point. The point is that like-minded people will thrive when we live among each other in our own private communities.
>>
>>26469318
this, op you're pretty bad

this is more what I had in mind
https://youtu.be/91pBFyLWIx4
>living in a Franco era village in probably medieval buildings
of course since I don't speak Spanish id rather build it up from scratch

has anyone else been amassing knowledge about doing this sort of thing
>>
>>26469307
Are you asking me to socialize, motherfucker?
>>
>>26469546
People here only share few ideas and they're really specific. Only the normies that would infiltrate the place while pretending to be robots would benefit.
>>
>>26469584
you can tell this is true by how op picked a fucking desert, a place that really needs social and tech skills seeing as how the desert has 1 no economy and 2 no natural resources
>>
>tfw live in the uk
land is nowhere near as cheap as it is in the US, just because there's so much less
even if you get land, it's almost certain you won't be allowed to build structures or dwellings on it
also britbots are mostly shitheads who I wouldn't want near me if britfeel is an accurate representation of them
it's a real shame because you can buy shipping containers so cheaply here because we import much more than we export, and there's a surplus
You could literally build a town/ commune for robots or whoever the fuck you wanted if the conservative landed faggots didn't have everyone by the fucking balls
>>
>>26469843
apparently you don't need any planning permission or council approval to make certain things like gypo sites

haven't looked into it but could be a way forward there

it's a terrible idea tho, the autism of the place would have unknown and potentially dangerous effects on the habitants and the land
>>
>>26469843
everything west of the Rockies is a wasteland, except for small pockets that are very much exploited
>>
>>26469843
>shipping containers
There are a thousand articles online about why that's a dangerous idea. You can build a much better and more stable building with a few hundred bucks' plywood and 2x4's, much easier to modify when you want to build another tendie closet too.
>>
>>26470016
>There are a thousand articles online about why that's a dangerous idea
Spoon feed me
>>
somebody find us the first robot settlement
>landwatch.com
>>
>>26470065
probably to do with the chemicals in the paint, or that they deteriorate after a while
Just google it
>>
>>26470173
>http://www.landwatch.com/Costilla-County-Colorado-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/289030774
done
>water, grass, road
some wagie would have to pay $500 upfront and $100/m though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.