[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VAGINAL BIRTH IS PEDOPHILIA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CSECTIONNOPEESECTION.png (5KB, 658x406px) Image search: [Google]
CSECTIONNOPEESECTION.png
5KB, 658x406px
Lets start a twitter hashtag where we say vaginal birth is pedophilia.

#CSECTIONNOPEESECTION
>>
cmon you goddamn faggots this is gonna be absolute MADNESSS
>>
>>26468590
topkekarooni
>>
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18
sage
>>
>>26469012

Hmmm i wonder what youre trying to say with this post. Im 18 though you absolute fucking soulless idiot
>>
>>26469060
you literally have autism
>>
>>26468590
>No pee section

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>26469092

I know what you meant. If you didnt pick up on that from my second sentence then you not only have severe autism, youre severely stupid.
>>
>>26469012
Or we could do something fun that's not wading thru cuck shit, boring, shitty threads, and pepes
>>
File: 1450917477724.png (487KB, 634x603px) Image search: [Google]
1450917477724.png
487KB, 634x603px
>>26468590
Fuck off you autistic mongoloid fuck
>>
>>26469135
You're reading it wrong, idiot. You have to read it as "Nopie section", not "No pee section". BAKA at this. Some people, man.
>>
Hey guys just wanted to drop in to let you know its actually healthier for the woman to give birth via c section.

Dont have to worry about prolapses. Incontinence. And if you lazy you dont have to do kegels to tighten you vagoogoo back up.
>>
>>26469249
Then why the did you write it as "nopee" then you fucking idiot?
>>
File: Transgenderism is sexist.png (314KB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
Transgenderism is sexist.png
314KB, 1280x684px
>>26468590
I think
>#transsexism
is better
>>
>>26469316
Thats not OP. Im OP.

I think that dudes just trolling, idk. The other fucks dumb for not being able to read though
>>
>>26469337

Thats pretty funny and logical but I feel like that definitely wont rustle bitches up nearly as much as #csectionnopeesection
>>
If vaginal birth is pedophilia, then why is it c-section, nopee section? That's implying that you don't want a women that has had a c-section you stupid fuck.
>>
>>26469475
Is your brain on backwards
>>
Jesus you guys are boring and retarded as fuck. Shits feminine.
>>
>>26469475
Actually I think the hashtag is really vague, the intent is not clear by itself.
>>
>>26470530
It doesn't make sense.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.