[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

admit it robots, you've thought of it at least once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20

File: the worlds greatest game.jpg (12KB, 299x230px) Image search: [Google]
the worlds greatest game.jpg
12KB, 299x230px
admit it robots, you've thought of it at least once when in school
>>
nah, I realized early on that it wasn't the rest of the school's fault I was so introverted and shy. Anywhere I would have gone would have been the same story and it certainly wasn't anyone's fault at my school
>>
Why the fuck would you post a mirrored version of that pic when there's plenty of normal ones on Google.
>>
How likely is it that you work for the government
>>
Nah. I've only fantasized about being killed by a school shooter, never doing the shooting myself.
>>
>>26468559
I thought about saving everyone from a school shooter, not being one
>>
>never wanting to shoot up school
are you guys not telling the truth bc the fbi or what?
>>
Haha! Of Course, me Being an Robot9K "Robot", have thought about "shooting up" my school.! Haha it would be an Beta Reveolution!
>Die Normals RAAAAA >:(
>>
>>26468559
>name
even op relishes in his faggotry...
but for the question, as he said im sure we have all thought about it at one point or another.
>>
>>26468634
kek same. Do you die saving everyone or are you a badass who beats up the shooter?
>>
>>26468706
I rally in people to overtake a shooter, I never really though about whether or not I get shot
>>
>>26468706
Not him, but I had the same fantasies of saving everyone. It'd end with me getting hospitalised and getting to wake up after surgery to a bunch of flowers, cards, balloons, etc., and many smiling faces.
>>
>>26468634
I did/do this.

Stacy would like me if I saved everyone
>>
>>26468634
>>26468677
>>26468743

>Wanting to save the people who made you so miserable.

You're literally betraying yourself.
Really think you'd be a hero?
Nah, Chad would mouth off about how he was "just about to do something" before you jumped in, girls would talk about how brave he is and you'd be forgotten. You'd take a bullet to save lives and Chad, who'd push your wound to stop it bleeding, keeping you alive and prolonging your suffering would emerge the "hero" of the story.

We never get to be the good guys, we're never appreciated. That's why they treated us badly, and it's why they'd never see the good in us, and it's why we are here.

We're either invisible, blank background characters, or we're the villains doing the bad shit. We don't get to be good guys.
>>
>>26468826
well im not miserable first off

and secondly i went to a school full of asian people, there are no ultra chads
>>
File: NORMIES.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>26468826
>this is probably exactly what would happen
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82KB, 625x626px
>>26468559
Hello FBI, how you guys doing tonight?
>>
File: 1451752504614.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1451752504614.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>26468825
Same, but way more autistic.
Frieza breaks through a wall into our class room and I go supersaiyan and save everybody. Then I would get fuck from Stacey
>>
File: 1451019236458.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451019236458.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>dreams of saving people from a school shooter

KEK. I hope it really happens and your fanstasy is shut down when the shooter plugs you first. Basically ruining a robot's or a hurt persons day of revenge for your fucking wannabe normie fantasy. Disgusting.
>>
>>26468559
I wanted to back when I was in middle school. To be honest, I wasn't even particularly miserable or bullied.

I was just bored. In the end, I decided not to because you only get to live once; you should try to experience as much of life as you can.
>>
>>26468928
lmao how old were you when you thought about this
>>
>>26468740

i thought about jumping infront of a qt to save her. i dont die though, just heavily wounded and manage to play dead and when he passe me i trip him and take him out.
>>
File: All is fair.jpg (17KB, 162x255px) Image search: [Google]
All is fair.jpg
17KB, 162x255px
>>26468999 (checked)
its never too late
>>
File: BhKVINK.png (92KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
BhKVINK.png
92KB, 955x957px
>>26468559
I promise officer, I was a happy child. No, being treated like shit just made me happier
>>
File: tumblr_n9a6duJVTm1rkfu8po1_400.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9a6duJVTm1rkfu8po1_400.gif
1MB, 400x225px
I daydream about this all the time
>>
>>26469009

Around 10 to 14. I'm 25 now and still as autistic if not more.
>>
Lol. You're not a robot if you haven't thought of this at least once a day.
>>
>>26468634
>>26468706
>>26468740
>>26468825
You also fantasized about playing your favorite song in front of your school didnt you>>26468826
>>
>>26469193
How common is this? Is that a normal autist fantasy or something? I did the same thing.
>>
>>26469029
Damn. Self sacrifice moment and a badass moment. I usually just thought of jumping in, wrestling with him over his gun, getting shot in the stomach or something, but causing him to drop his gun for long enough to allow the class to take him down.
>>
>>26469193
Of course. Still do that desu
>>
I've thought about murdering one person or another, but not the entire school
>>
>>26469218
I think everyone thinks about that
>>
>>26469122
>>26469032
Hey, not FBI here. Can you post your exact locations please?
>>
>>26468559

Nah, too edgy. Never hold a grudge against more than one person at a time. I usually had the best of them. Too much of a loner to find many enemies though.
>>
>>26469220

this scenario could actually be a test to determine whos a robot that actually is a good guy, and whos a robot that actually is an asshole. this scenario is literally what devides robots into 2 factions.
>>
>>26469554
factions within in a already small community...strange
>>
>>26468677
>are you guys not telling the truth bc the fbi or what?
It's well known that they monitor these threads and this site as a whole. Why do you think there is so much shitposting/memeing/proxying going on? Sometimes I wonder what a truly anonymous version of 4chan would look like.
>>
>>26469581

good guy robots, and scumbag robots. the first are allowed to wallow in self pitty, the latter should kill themselfs in solitude before harming anyone.
>>
>>26469554
You're a "good guy" for wanting to be a white knight and literally take a bullet to protect the stacies who mock and reject you and the chads who shit all over you and consider you less than human? You've really bought in and want to be a normie so bad, don't you anon? Kinda sad.
>>
>Feeling satisfied with shooting up a school
>Not wanting to force your way into a nuclear power plant and cause a meltdown by typing 666
>>
>>26469634
Don't flatter yourself anon. The Feds have better and more important things to do than keep a close watch on this cesspool.
>>
>>26468559
people would always say i looked and acted like a school shooter
>>
>>26469701

look i was not an ugly edgelord who played world of warcraft, listened to pagan metal and watched gore vids. you deserved to be bullied for being an idiot. you just had bad luck not turning out chad or normie, then you could get away with being a scumbag.

its my fault im a shut in loser (and society's fault), not normies fault. i'm good looking, inteligent, make an impression on people, have the potential to be extraversive, posess empathy, etc.

unlike you, who stalked poor qts and got rejected 100 times, i dindt even really try. you wanted to be normie and you failed, because you just lack what it takes and youre an asshole. people like me are the true robots. they could make it, but dont want for some reason and they are just overall good guys.

basically normies are divided in scumbags and good guys too. i always stand with the good guys, if robot or not.
>>
I'd want to do something similar but against gangsters or something a la hotline miami. Probably die like that too.
>>
>>26469951
that's were it comes from friend:
>rejection from the successful
>and resentment for the successful
>>
>>26470035
ur an faggot
>>
>>26469951
>>26469701 again

tl, dr: its the other way around. you wanted to be the normie and are miserable because you cant achieve it. i never wanted to be normie, im just miserable.
>>
>>26470035
autism to the max
>>
>>26470035

mumy, i want to fit in ;(
>>
File: Barry White Kills Himself.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
Barry White Kills Himself.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>26468826

More than likely. Or the lead Chad doesn't even try to help you, he just leads the class away leaving you to bleed out while the girls tip-toe past going "eww eww eww"

There. Is. No. Escape
>>
>>26469747
It's not like they can't do more than one thing at a time, they're an entire agency. True they probably just leave monitoring this place to the interns and newbs, the 40 something senior agents wouldn't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
Nah I never wanted to but people sure did think I was the one who would, had people straight up tell me after they get to know me and realize I'm just a quiet person.
>>
>>26468559
No, I only thought of killing a bully. Like I honestly contemplated the idea. Looking back I'm a little astonished of what I was probably capable of, I"m so glad i grew out of that stage, teenage years can be so rough. I"m so fucking glad i was able to withstand that roller coaster ride.
>>
>>26468600
because op is a "gigantic faggot?"
>>
File: 8939832892187.jpg (68KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
8939832892187.jpg
68KB, 494x358px
>>26468826
Whether what you say is genuine and true or not.
You'd make a terrific sith lord. The way you rally up malice in people is fucking flawless, i've never seen such a thing done so artfully.
>>
>>26470751
>UNLIMETED HATRED
>>
Tbh thought it almost daily still do at uni
>>
>>26469951
I think separating people in scumbags and good guys is a false dichotomy. In everybody anyone could find traits they think are good or bad.
>>
>>26470997
what stopped you?
>>
>>26468596
It's not that it's their fault. It's about killing them for hanving a better life that you. You must be a grade A normie.
>>
>>26471822
>bucket of crabs mentality
>>
No but I did think about being a cool serial killer like my chinese cartoons
>>
>>26471949
What does this even imply?
>>
>>26468559
t. FBI
>>
>>26472372
if you cant get out, no one can
>>
>>26468559
Actually never, not even once. Then again I was out of school by the time school shootings became a thing.
>>
>>26468634
Same, except I save everyone after the majority of Chads have been killed
>>
>>26473023
But then the whole school is gonna cry over their deaths and remember their memories for ever, and all the stacies will say"Oh why did he have to die, I wanted his cock so bad."
>>
File: 1453963101155.jpg (74KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1453963101155.jpg
74KB, 499x499px
Nice bait. BRB FBI.
>>
>>26473094
Yeah, but i'd still be deemed a hero and shit
>>
>>26468559
I had plans to save myself.
one of them involved killing the shooter then stealing his gun and killing more normalfags myself, because no one would believe that I did that.
>>
>>26468559
>ywn enter a hs after snorting cocaine with an AK-47 and breaking Cho's record
>>
no i was alresdy out of school before Columbine happened
>>
Never, but i remember fantasizing about crucifying my bully in the yard and having everyone in school pee in his mouth.
>>
Yeah I thought about it but never really meant it, I was angry at the time and just a complete retard
I didn't thought about mass murdering a school, more like a fantasy

I don't actually support any mass shooting, much less school shootings
What's funny is that none of these school shooters kill chads or stacys, they kill normal kids who never did wrong to anyone
>>
Never liked the way those two pussies executed their revenge. Dick move to kill unarmed kids who had no problems with you. The fucks that picked on them, sure, fuck them, they deserve to be shot (they had it coming honestly), but not some random kids just attending shitty high school because they have to. They could have just gone after the ones they hated, but no, they had to be attention whores about it and get everyone involved because they were entitled white kids.
>>
>>26469193
That fucking scares me that other people do that
>>
>>26469193
That's a nice fantasy I had but in reality I'd like to play a normal live show with a band on a club someday which is entirely possible
>>
>>26473245
They weren't even bullied, really. They actually were bullies, especially Eric. Eric was basically a Chad
>>
Anyone older with a semi-functional work life has any problems keeping a facade when these shootings happen?

Everyone at the office is sad or angry, I just want to get home and find if a fellow incel did it or it was just a nigger shooting.

I'm only able to pull a Sodini at this point
>>
>>26468559
No, but people would say behind my back that they were being nice to me, only so that they would be spared if I decided to shoot up the school.

Has kind of left me fucked up. I think about killing myself often. I don't really feel like I'm worth anything as a person. Typical shit that gets you on /r9k/ in the first place.

brb getting black out drunk to forget that nobody likes me.
>>
>>26468559

>tfw you only thought about it when you overheard people say "he has no friends, let's be nice to him so he doesn't kill himself or shoot up the school"

I had earbuds in, was in-between tracks (this was before gapless playback)
>>
>>26473404
From what I understand, that version of the story comes from a book that has been accepted as the ultimate truth because it keeps weirdos from idealising the shooters.

There's old forums about Columbine that hate the book and how it just denies these dudes were weirdos.

It's true they weren't in the same page of Lanza, Choi, Sodini, Rodgers, but they were far from being Chads
>>
>>26473488
I'm inclined to believe that those folks on the forums are just losers who don't like the fact that the book shattered their perception of them. The book is pretty reliable as far as I know.
>>
>be working at pizza place with buddy one night
>we close at 10
>9:15pm a whole party comes in
>we're out of blank Pizza and literally have to make more just for these fucks
>ask co-worker "If I went in there and just started killing people, how many do you think I could kill before someone could stop me?"
>he replies "I don't think they could stop you since I'd be in there with you."
>>
>>26473559
I've never read it, but it seems that it dismisses some of interviews self confessed bullies did right after the shooting, where it made it clear they always made fun of them because they were "faggots"
>>
>>26473586
What are you trying to imply in here? We all think about that
>>
>>26468678
This post is fucking great.
>>
>>26473651
There's no implication, just wanted to tell a relevant story that I experienced.
>>
>>26469951
How are you a true robot if at any bloody point you can choose to stop being one?
>>
DESU I used to feel like the Columbine shooters sometimes when I was a teen. I wasn't bullied and I heard they weren't bullied either. But what I hated was the clear materialism and asshole culture of the time. I was in high school in the mid-late 00s. Class of 07 for reference. I was an outsider by choice.

But I looked by at my year book a few months ago and finally paid attention to the shit people put in there and by hobbies most of these assholes had "shopping".
>>
More like everyday, but not in a hateful manner. I find it would be fun mowing down people just for the hell of it
>>
>>26472424
It's about empowering yourself not only physically but also intellectually, by becoming egoist and placing the well being of others below your immediate pleasure.
>>
>>26468596
jesus christ you're a pathetic piece of shit. stop being so apologetic about society. you realized early on you have a defeatist attitude and gave up on the possibility of your potential for change is more like it
>>
File: Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg (27KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
27KB, 350x450px
>>26468559
Yes but, here's the problem with mass murder:
It's suicide.

In time you may learn that you can never relate to others, you cannot change, and you will either learn to love it or just become a pathetic shit.

I learned to enjoy my isolation and appreciate my solitude so I always have hope that the next year will bring more fun and interesting experiences, even if I'm alone. It helps to be introverted. If I kill myself, even in a wonderous blaze of glory I will lose all of that. I would void whatever future lay ahead of me. I refuse to do that.

If however, you are an extrovert and essentially a failed normie and self hating robot......you should probably just kill yourself. And yes, you should commit mass murder; if others are causing you grief there's no reason why they should go on while you perish. If you don't at least try you're not only a failed normie, you're a coward. The sort of person that even in death, feared persecution and disdain from others. Pathetic.

Basically I've still got a lot to lose, but if I didn't yeah I probably would and if you don't you definitely should. Slitting your wrists is a bitch move, and pills are for fags.
>>
>>26472787
so you graduated HS in 96?

You are old as shit
>>
File: Screenshot_1344.png (717KB, 589x580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1344.png
717KB, 589x580px
TOP KEK
this robot on the right
>>
What's the best Columbine shooting movie?
>>
>>26468559
>during lunch
>get up on stage with PKP
>aim slowly while people stare and whisper
>lob 7.62's at the whole crowd
> easily rack up 50 points in kills
>30 points in wounds
>columbine only got 33
>>
>>26471524
not being a retard
>>
My self-esteem has always been too low for even that. I mean, who am I to kill other people because I'm miserable? Who do I think I am, fucking Dylan Klebold? Fuck right off, you're nobody. Just go home and cry in your room.
>>
>>26473905
>columbine only got 33
You have to divide that number by participants.

Cho did the best.
>>
File: please.jpg (8KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
8KB, 217x232px
>>26473905
>PKP
>not choosing true Russian PKM
>>
File: dank may-may.jpg (33KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
dank may-may.jpg
33KB, 680x464px
>>26474076
PKP is better vatnik
>>
>>26473954
Same here.

I always blamed my inability to fit in on my own shortcomings rather than hating everyone else for being happy.
>>
>>26474310
Good for you, I'll contact the mayor and see if he'll arrange a parade in your honor my good man.
>>
>>26474333
It's not really a good thing. Blaming yourself is just as useless as blaming everyone else.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg (39KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg
39KB, 438x438px
>>26474376
I wouldn't even concern myself with blame. That's god's job assuming there even is a god. Just do whatever float your boat at whatever time you feel like it.
>>
Maybe. Idk, I never saw myself actually doing it because everyone was pretty nice to me.
>>
>>26474449
>because everyone was pretty nice to me.

>killing for revenge instead of natural bloodlust
>implying the desire to take lives isn't a natural part of being a complete human being
>>
>>26468559

I went to school before Columbine in the early to mid 90s. The only violence I was thinking about was gang violence. Since there were few blacks or Latinos at my school at the time, I didn't think about happening at school.
>>
>>26469951
>good guys vs bad guys
Only 18+ on this site.
>>
File: pepe and wojack.jpg (36KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and wojack.jpg
36KB, 640x500px
>>26469951
pic related

>>26471250
This/
>>
>>26468559
>admit it robots, you've thought of it at least once when in school
yeah
>>
to be honest i used feel like being more a hero but as times goes i'm starting to feel different. i had fantasy being a hero then being shooter too
>>
>>26473785
nah man you sounds more a normie
>>
I almost went through with it, I had my uncles shotgun with three pistols on me, six bike locks, and some napalm molotovs. I was gonna lock the exits from one side of the school while coming down from the other side shooting and throwing napalm cocktails into classrooms, I figured I'd burn the school down with me and take as much people as possible out.

I didn't go through with it because a week before my retribution (there was suppose to be a rally or some shit in the gym so that be the best time while everyone is densly grouped together) someone wrote on the bathroom wall "at 12'clock=boom" and the school got evacuated, the police ended up taking kids out of classes and talked to each one and I think they got suspicious of me knowing I was a bullied loner. If that person didnt write that shit on the bathroom wall Id be on the news.
>>
>>26473586
Now that's what I call friendship
>>
>>26475158
Honestly we're just friends at work mostly, the only time I see him outside of that is when we go buy weed. I think he's super cool to be around, we both like similar music and he seems to get my sense of humor. It'd be dope to hang out outside of work but he's black and I'm white, so I don't think he's down. I've asked about it once or twice but he kind of brushes it off. It's kind of hard to bring it up without it feeling super gay too. I dunno. Bad feels though.
>>
>>26473586
>dat camaraderie wit a plan

brought a fucking tear to my eye, and I hate stoners more even than normies.
>>
>>26475104
And here you are confessing it on 4chan. It's like you want to get tracked down and arrested.
>>
>>26475805
I mean I told my psychiatrist and never got in trouble and he's suppose to report anything that's illegal to the police. But yeah high school were dark times for me, I'm kind of glad I never went through with it there's so much anime I would have miss!
>>
>>26468559
I actually take a folded up feels guy mask to school in my pocket in case of emergency. When I hear the first shots I'll put the mask on so the shooter knows that I'm not a normie and he doesn't accidentally shoot me. I imagine that if a shooting really goes on I'll just shake his hand and then get out of his way.
>>
>>26468559
hi fbi
original
>>
>>26468559
yeah
would've taken revenge on bullies and staff who took their side
would've been a few months before columbine
everyone would talk about me and my (old) school and use them as reference instead of harris, klebold and columbine
didn't have enough balls to do it nor access to guns though

haven't wanted to do it since finished that school though

hello fbi and nsa
>>
>>26468559
Yeah. I just wish it'd happen to mine.
>>
File: The school shooter of r9k.png (150KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
The school shooter of r9k.png
150KB, 720x1184px
Once a week every since i was 12, but i didn't had the bitterness, muscle and guns for that.

Now? Guns are illegal here.
Wish i could shoot all those girls that literally look down on me, but i wouldn't have enough ammo.

>tfw ywn have a taller virgin qt to give you her virginty and that loves to kiss you and will be loyal and devoted forever
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.