[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /small dick/ here? >tfw no female would ever settle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (190KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1280x960px
Who /small dick/ here?

>tfw no female would ever settle for less than 7inches
>>
>>26468508
>people still believe this when lesbians have reported to have more satisfying sex than heterosexual couples
>>
File: 1439700779611.png (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1439700779611.png
4KB, 251x251px
>>26468508
I swear to god last night I dreamed this same shit

>Walk into a bedroom
>There are 3 qts and 2 guys
>I CONFIDENTLY approach the one free qt on the bed
>Push her over and kiss her while playing with her pussy
>I am somehow conscious of my penis size, so I keep my crotch off her
>She turns me over and gets on top of me to start grinding
>She feels how small my penis is
>"Sorry this won't work"
>I tell her "It'll feel great I promise"
>She pushes me and joins one of the guys with a qt
>wake up

NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS
>>
>>26468562
>12 inch dildos to satisfy each other
>>
>>26468508

Either you embrace it or you let it torture you.

My best friend in highschool had a small dick a little bit under average, but he fucked tons of girls, I have a bigger dong than him yet I watched him pick up hot chick and bang them while I was playing tekken like a cuck.

I'm not saying that dicklets have it easy, on the contrary girls will always prefer bigger, ALWAYS in 100% cases, there is no such thing as "you are the right size for me" or shit like that, they all lust for big cocks.

But you can get laid even If you have a small dick, it's hard but doable.
>>
>>26468612
the point being that you don't need to have a 12 inch cock to have a 12 inch cock
>>
>>26468577
hahahaha girls have told me to fuck off in my dreams
>>
>>26468508
>tfw 5 in
>the pain is real
>>
>tfw literal micropenis
>>
>>26468686
what sort of fucking cuck talk is this holy shit
>>
>>26468686
>being this cucked
WEW LAD
>>
>>26468667
You can get laid, but you can't keep a girl
>>
>>26468686
>Bringing out a dildo or strap-on
>It's bigger than your dick

PLS NO
>>
>>26469470
>>26469496
>>26469750
>youd rather not have sex at all than have sex using toys
its like all you guys care about is having your partner seeing you as some sort of god rather than actually making them feel good and having them make you feel good
>>
>>26469470
>fearing getting cucked by an object
hows the virgin life?
>>
>>26469885
>Being able to satisfy her with my body alone
>Some sort of god

That's some horseshit. What I want to get out of sex is being loved, and having my body loved. If it's not good enough then I'm not good enough, clearly.
>>
>>26469931
>actually getting cucked by an object
how's the cuck life?
>>
File: 1417891694040.gif (2MB, 500x935px) Image search: [Google]
1417891694040.gif
2MB, 500x935px
>5'10'' bearmode
>5 inch dick
>1 inch when soft
proportionally my dick looks tiny
>>
>>26469885
>>26469885
>having to use a fake dick because yours isn't good enough
>sex
>>
>>26469949
>your body
who the fuck gives a shit about parts of your body that you can't even control? you honestly think 100% of the fit chads out there have huge dicks? the average exists because it's the average

why do you think girls always talk about getting eaten out rather than getting dicked hard? its because they prefer one to the other. All you care about is appearing like you have a big dick to other dudes who care about dick size.
>>
>>26469984
I wonder if she's still a Clinton supporter
>>
>>26468508
>honestly thinking having a big dick is good for sex

It makes sex painful for her half the time and some positions are off the table because you just end up smashing her cervix. Also, you can't have sex as often as other couples do because you often leave her sore.

>girl complains that she's never had this problem with other guys and that you're the "biggest" she's ever had
It's a great ego boost, but I wish my dick was slightly above average, not "big".
>>
>>26469995
>blowjobs don't exist
it's not like you need to cum the same time anyways, you can always fuck her after she has an orgasm

jesus christ I mean yeah I understand im in r9k but you guys really have no clue about sex
>>
>>26470019
>you honestly think 100% of the fit chads out there have huge dicks?

No, but I know they're also not getting Anaconda Black, their girlfriend's favorite dildo, to sub in for them.

Eating her out is fine, but that's not the point. Penetration is a big part of male heterosexual identity. I guarantee the fuccboi that exclusively eats Stacey out and maybe on his lucky day gets to stick a finger in her isn't a chad
>>
>>26469885
what a fucking cuck oh man
>>
>>26468508
>7x5.5
>overfap to the extreme
>6.5x5 now
>>
File: PdJBLvk.jpg (135KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
PdJBLvk.jpg
135KB, 640x640px
>>26470079
>Penetration is a big part of male heterosexual identity
yall are some gay autists
>>
>>26469984
what about me
>7.5 inch cock
>6 inches soft
No one will disappoint more than me
>>
>>26468508
5 inch here. I've fucked some hot bitches. Don't worry about your small dick
>>
>>26470141
Stay mad, numale. I'm sure your panromantic online girlfriend will appreciate your efforts.
>>
i have a 5 inch dick and ive gotten laid before multiple times. the thing you gotta do before is just get her in the mood to fuck. make out with her and finger her and she'll be wet and horny as fuck. if you manage to follow these steps, she'll be so horny she'll want to fuck no matter what kind of equipment youre using. my penis is fairly small for me but it gets the job done so im not complaining.
>>
>>26470153
cont. i used to be hugely insecure about my 5 inch weiner.

a lot of girls can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation, which has no relation to your penis size.

you need a massive dick to repeatedly expect exclusively penetrative orgasms
>>
grass is always greener the other side
I'm 8 inches long but I have a fetish about having a 10x7 dick
>>
Let me tell you something funny. Most females can't actually tell sizes.
>>
>>26470237
This.

You think a woman has the wherewithal to evaluate dick size when she's being dicked down at 60 miles per hour?

When she's sucking your dick she's more insecure about whether or not you're enjoying it to judge you. Also, small dicks come as a pleasant surprise, because they get to "deep throat"
>>
>>26470061
I can't really argue with you man, it seems like penetration is a big deal for you, I just don't feel the same
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.