[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are adderalls like? Does it make you focus to do your work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Adderall.jpg (581KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Adderall.jpg
581KB, 2580x1378px
What are adderalls like? Does it make you focus to do your work?
>>
The downside is when you get off the stuff you become a brain dead zombie and not capable of replicating a useful thought process when attempting work.
>>
>>26468178
What if I already am a brain dead zombie. Seems like only a plus for me.
>>
How is the easiest way to get adderall
>>
>>26468258
You won't. You'll get Ritalin. The easiest is a drug dealer.
>>
>>26468178
how much can you take it before it fucks you up for good?
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 708x1076px
Don't man. Everything has a side effect, even when they say it doesn't (looking at you "dude, weed!" guys.
>>
>>26468247
Adderall kinda just allows you to do more of what you already were going to do. It doesn't like organize your life into tasks you can manage. Like if you were going to pop adderall to study but you didn't want to study to begin with, you just spent hours trying to figure out how to shape a paper clip into a dragon
>>
No, it makes me focus really well on video games and writing about how women are shit on the internet.
>>
if you want to get motivated, do meth
>>
>>26468363

>meth
>for motivation
>not anticipating having a psychotic episode and losing your teeth by 26 years of age to a neurotoxin
>>
>>26468258
>>26468278
This is true. It took me 2 years speaking with my psychiatrist before they suggested I may have ADHD instead of just depression. Then I had to go through "testing" to figure out if it's true. Now I pay my insurance company 80 a month to get Adderal at $5.00 a month.
>>
>>26468333
this is true.
I take adderall like almost everyday and I never get anything done. I don't even notice it most of the time. Also it is an appetite suppressant so you will never want to eat and lose weight. I look like a skeleton cause of it.
>>
How can a robot get some adderall? I dont go outside or have any friends
>>
>>26468130
was prescribed 30 mg a day, didn't notice anything other than it made me chew the fuck out of the inside of my mouth when i wasn't paying attention.
gave up because it didn't do anything i noticed and was too expensive
>tfw you can't even react to meds right
>>
>>26468468
>>26468258
bitconi
>>
>get dexamphetamine prescription
>HOLY SHIT
>I have energy
>I can talk to people
>it actually feels good to do things
>life doesn't feel like a chore
>I am a genuinely better person

>3 years later
>have to take twice the original dosage to even have the motivation to drag myself out of bed
>>
File: 1454320884879.jpg (56KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
1454320884879.jpg
56KB, 800x793px
if you have no tolerance, adderall will give you a euphoric feeling along with alertness and focus for an hour or two followed by another 2-3 hours of focus and energy with less energy. adderall is known for having pretty shitty comedowns, and you'll probably feel depressed and tired for a couple of hours after the effects wear off. lower doses or similar drugs that are extended release, like vivans or adderall xr, can mitigate this.

if you can make yourself sit and do work for like half an hour on adderall, then you will become very focused on your work and do it very well. alternatively, if you don't make yourself do work, then you may become engrossed in a video game or shitposting and get nothing done. if you're trying to get work done, make yourself do it for half an hour once the effects start and you should be able to and want to continue your work until you're finished or until your adderall wears off.

>>26468178 this is true. i took adderall everyday for a few months and got off of it and felt like a tired zombie that couldn't focus on anything for a month or two after. i've read that the length of time that you stay in this state is proportionate to how much adderall you were taking, how long you were taking it for, and how consistently you were taking it.

>>26468442 this is also true. i would suggest eating a high calorie meal before taking it, or learning how to force yourself to eat milk and peanut butter because it suppresses your appetite and you can start losing weight at an unhealthy rate as a result.

i would also suggest buying melatonin or other sleep aids because you might still be wired and unable to sleep long after the effects wear off.
>>
how do I get prescribed stims in the UK lads?

been on celexa, now on zoloft and I just want something that gives me focus and doesn't make me sleepy
>>
>>26468922
Easy. You move to the USA, a country that matters.
>>
>>26468811
Listen to this robot, he speaks the truth
>>
>>26468424
>2 years of going to a psychiatrist
>"but look I now pay 80 a month for my pills. Money well saved!"
L0L
>>
It gives me the focus to jerk off for five hours straight.
>>
>>26468954
not a possibility currently amerifriend
>>
>>26468979
Tell them you think you might have ADHD. Then they'll give you a test. Don't go in all willy nilly like, "Oy govner I cun't cuncuntrate m8, give me stems"
>>
File: images__1_.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images__1_.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>needing adderall to do your work
It really is just about discipline. I know you don't wanna hear me say that and you're hoping you have some mental block.

I thought the same of myself but I realized I didn't want to take responsibility and wanted to blame my laziness on something like adhd.
>>
>>26469156
>your mental illness isn't real
>just be yourself
>you just don't have enough confidence bro
my symptoms have caused me more trouble than a normal person would tolerate
>>
File: 1454808869893.jpg (26KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454808869893.jpg
26KB, 498x412px
>>26469156

this post gave me cancer

>>26469374

this post is even worse
>>
>>26469374
I don't care either way, just letting you know that even someone like me (who was in the same situation, thinking the same exact things) was able to stop bullshitting himself without resorting to stuff like adderall.
>>
It's like meth but just don't do it more than a 24 hours in a row, especially if you have any trouble sleeping normally.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.