[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never fuck this high school teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1455380374820.jpg (58KB, 397x433px) Image search: [Google]
1455380374820.jpg
58KB, 397x433px
tfw you will never fuck this high school teacher
>>
>>26467968
i'll never fuck ANY high school teacher, one more isn't going to make me feel anything
>>
Maybe not that one but a high school teacher, sure.
>>
i teach high school

my coworkers are disgusting
>>
File: mr-cartmanez.jpg (56KB, 539x495px) Image search: [Google]
mr-cartmanez.jpg
56KB, 539x495px
>>26467968
Someone probably will. A lot of young women go back to teaching high school because they essentially are fantasizing about a HS part II experience.

You see the single 24 year old reading Twilight in the teacher's lounge? Yep, that's her.

This is most prevelant in suburban communities. In urban environments you get two kinds of young teachers: Type 1 is idealist SJW I'm gonna make a difference and Type 2 is lazy disillusioned they take anyone and I just need a fucking pay check. The ratio of type 1 to type 2 decides what sort of school you will go to, and type 1s can sometimes morph into type 2s. If types 2s date a type 1 they can even morph into type 1s for a short period to try and look better themselves.

>tfw I fucked a high school teacher way hotter than that
>>
Not this one no..haha
>>
>>26467968
she doesn't look old enough to be a HS teacher
>>
>>26468086
Had my practicum at my high school. Only descent looking teacher was the chemistry teacher because she's fresh out of university. All other female teachers are fat pigs, one of then actually weighs like 300 pounds and one of the students told me she talked about gamergate during a fucking bullying talk.
>>
>>26467968
>tfw you will never fuck
FTFY
>>
>>26467968
is her last name Gibbons?
>>26468182
>>
>>26468144
You can be a fully fledged teacher by 22.
>>
>>26468774
Schultz
>>
>>26468096
they're also the kind who are fired/arrested for having an affair with their Chad students
>>
>>26469068
One of these teachers basically got railed by the entire football team.

She cooked them dinner and then let the Chads take turns cumming in her holes and taking pics of it. Do you think she was like this in high school as a student or was she reborn as the Stacy cum queen?

>tfw you and your friends will never get the chance to work out your horniness by gangbanging the teacher that has a crush on you

Honestly, I'm jealous.
>>
>>26467968
her boyfriend/husband must be so proud of all the horny teenage boys wanting to creampie her
>>
>>26469445
she's nearing her sell by date, one last chance to feel sexy by accepting young Chad's spoim into her rectum.
>>
>>26467968
jokes on you i'll never fuck anyone
>>
>>26467968
I did fuck mine. We ended up together though, married when I aged up.
>>
>>26469578
>implying this is real
if it is what's the age difference?
>>
>>26469667
10 years even.
>>
>>26469680
Congrats. You're a man stuck with an old woman.

have fun while your friends enjoy young cunt.
>>
>>26469578
I seriously doubt this. mainly because you're on /r9k/
>>
>>26469744
Better than no cunt.
>>
i got a prostate massage and fucked a grade school teacher while at uni, shit was dope tbhfam
>>
>>26469882
She was the first and only woman I've been with if that counts for anything.
>>
File: WT2A7dc.jpg (41KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
WT2A7dc.jpg
41KB, 540x616px
anyone with that much natural smug might bite your dick off
>>
>>26469987
Only for Chad, though. She didn't become a high school teacher just to teach
>>
>>26468144
high school teachers look younger every year
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.