[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you orbit pic related? She's 20 and has a bf but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-02-13 18.59.17.jpg (1MB, 1439x1424px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-13 18.59.17.jpg
1MB, 1439x1424px
Would you orbit pic related?

She's 20 and has a bf but I'm pretty sure I'd have a decent chance with her if they broke up.
>>
>>26467895
no
there is nothing more disgusting than an orbiter
>>
File: 2016-02-13 19.02.26.jpg (2MB, 1439x1779px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-13 19.02.26.jpg
2MB, 1439x1779px
>>26467945
But without her I literally have zero chances of having sex or getting a gf.
>>
>>26467994

(thread slowly 404s)
>>
File: beta orbit.png (144KB, 499x274px) Image search: [Google]
beta orbit.png
144KB, 499x274px
>>26467895

this is what you are when you orbit fuck you unoriginal comment faggot bringer hiroshima you gook cunt
>>
She looks good but no, they won't break up and no, you don't have a chance.
Just move on, anon. Don't waste your time on fantasies.
>>
>>26467895
She's transitioning into having a mullet anon
>>
>>26467895
>Implying I can't seduce her
being an orbiter of a girl you like is self-destructive and pathetic
If things aren't escalating, leave
>>
>>26467994
>But without her I literally have zero chances of having sex or getting a gf.
Is she last woman on earth? Fuck off.
There are other women out there and literal prostitutes. Also nothing will make you more unfuckable to her than being an orbiter. Keep her on facebook and forget you smelled the pussy and move on. Maybe a few months or years from now you can meet up with her once she leaves the guy and fuck her once you're less of a loser.
>>
>>26467895
she looks literally 97% identical to a jewish qt i knew in high school
but what would it benefit me to orbit her? do orbiters ever get to put it in?
>>
>>26467945
came here for this purpose, God speed post #1
>>
Hell no, she looks like a child.
>>
>>26467895
ay senpai, I'm orbiting a girl that is roughly as attractive as her. She is apparently committed to her bf, but these hoes ain't fucking loyal. I tease her about sex and she goes along with it. Even calls me pet names while I still elude to wanting to ravage that pussy. I'm going to try to get something started when we get properly fucked up with some friends. Gl to you fellow orbiter.
>>
>>26467994
honestly retarded
all that time you spend trying to get her to notice you could be put towards better things.
hit the gym, get a job, clean yourself up, get a new wardrobe etc.
shes not the only girl for you and i can probably tell you she doesnt give a shit about you.
>>
>>26467994
I feel you, anon.
I have had 2 girls orbit me, but none of them felt like the her.
She's such a rude slut, but I can't disconnect myself.
>>
>>26467994
then how do you have a chance if she breaks it off with her bf?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.